So..yeah Crooked I got shot on Thursday

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Pizon wrote:Y'all are ridiculous. A dude got shot and you really want to crack bullshit jokes about someone trying to figure out his condition?

OK, cool.
What should we do? Should I text every rapper on my phone to see if they know something? How the fuck did Crooked I impact your life to where you can't function on this beautiful Sunday because you must find out his current condition and if the rumor is valid?

Crooked I would smack the shit out of you in person. I'd bet my life on that.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Pizon wrote:Y'all are ridiculous. A dude got shot and you really want to crack bullshit jokes about someone trying to figure out his condition?

OK, cool.
Please.

A rapper you supposedly admire is shot and your first instict is to reference DJ Vlad and ChinoXL like they're your best friends.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Philaflava wrote: Crooked I would smack the shit out of you in person. I'd bet my life on that.
LOLz.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Employee wrote:
Philaflava wrote: Crooked I would smack the shit out of you in person. I'd bet my life on that.
LOLz.

Pizon

Post by Pizon »

Emp, I wasn't trying to imply that DJ Vlad or anyone was my "best friend"... Vlad was inquiring about the rumor online, and I only said Chino's name because he's probably more of an authority on the subject than a random person would be. Crooked obviously isn't my BFF or I wouldn't have to ask about his status here, but he's been cool with Timid and me since New Year's and he suddenly stopped returning texts around the time the rumors started, so I wanted to see if any of y'all knew anything.

Since it was asked, that number posted is not my cell phone or private number. It's a saynow line that was offered to us for people to leave messages and us to reach out to fans. There have been 1878 calls into the line and that's easily verifiable, but I know it's more fun to say Nobody cares so do your thing.
Philaflava wrote:Crooked I would smack the shit out of you in person. I'd bet my life on that.

Kill yourself, faggot.

I don't come here to shamelessly self-promote like some cats. Yeah, I've got my saynow number and links in my sig but how many threads do I start or post in about my music? I'm ashamed this thread has become about me, which I'm sure you'll turn into more fodder for your hilarious commentary.

Did you know that Phila is just salty because he repeatedly offered to work for me and I rejected him every time?

That's your steez. You make shit up (I only submitted one verse for the posse cut, and that was in 06, with most people here agreeing it should have been used) and run with it. You called the Rawkus 50 a "scam" even though nobody was scammed, and when I refuted that bullshit you actually said you wouldn't read what I wrote but would continue to talk shit anyway. You called me a "hack" rapper but said you would never listen to me rap. Basically, you're a clown. I've tolerated your ignorance in the past because this site has been entertaining and informative. I don't have a problem with most of the people here, but you are a douchebag of epic proportions. Your ignore feature doesn't work, because your bitch ass was the first and only person I tried ignoring. Low and behold, your gayness still appeared on my screen. Now, when someone I'm cool with gets shot and all I'm doing is trying to determine his condition, you want to turn the discussion into sophomoric jokes about me? I'm flattered, but get off my dick.

This is where I draw the line. Fuck you, and fuck your site.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Game got real.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Pizon wrote:This is where I draw the line. Fuck you, and fuck your site.
E40 told me he thinks shit woulda been cool if you hadn't thrown the DJ Vlad tidbit out there because it lacked any information we didn't already have and came off as a name drop attempt.

Shaquille O'Neal agreed, and said that the "ChinoXL said..." shit probably would've been cool if you hadn't come off as blatantly name dropping on your prior post.

And to be fair, the clowning shit didn't really start up until you told us that ChinoXL told you Crooked I was "good". As soon as we got confirmation that nobody was dying, it was back to business as usual on the :phila: .

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

waiting to see if gloss is putting life on the line

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

well this got weird.

hopefully homie is all good.
looking forward to seeing slaughterhouse at paid dues.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Pizon wrote:
Did you know that Phila is just salty because he repeatedly offered to work for me and I rejected him every time?
Dreams.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Furthermore just because you take an obligatory picture with a rapper you just happened to be in the same vicinity with doesn't make you BFF. In fact I still don't think Crooked knows you or would have the sense to even recognize you in a line-up of 10 faggots. I respect your grind because you've managed to take a Simplenet homepage with a Soundclick account and turn it into some miraculous opening act career. I still think you're far and away the worst poster who has attempted to "rap" on Philaflava or any message board for that matter.

You are highly unlikeable not because you make it a habit of posting every time some rapper replies to your Myspace request, or because you've gone out of your way to name drop just about everyone. No it's because your name is fucking PIZON.

Now go finish up that scrap book you plan to show your children one day and let them know how their father had sick guerrilla tactics and was once in a room with actual rappers and got to snap a photo. But do them a favor and NEVER let them hear your music.

marinville

Post by marinville »

...and most of all, fuck you for going 55 in the fast lane and not moving over to the right when someone wants to pass.

Thun

Post by Thun »

I slept on this thread.

hustler

Post by hustler »

:rofl: i dont know who any of these people are. pizon RAPS?
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Drastik

Post by Drastik »

Pizon wins because he wears that stylish newsboy cap.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:waiting to see if gloss is putting life on the line

:lol:
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Yall didn't know?
KRS One recently named Co-opting Grief the 17th element, right after Street Entrepeneurialism and Auditioning For So You Think You Can Dance.

LOL at people talking about Krooked I's scheduled 4th quarter release. What is it, March? GTFOH.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Pizon- 1
Philaflava- 0

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:Pizon- 1
Philaflava- 0

Is this like your 3rd post ever in M2C? Do you even know who Crooked I is? Why don't you take your Bobby Jindal ass back to the Sports Bar so you can talk about something you know.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Philaflava wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:Pizon- 1
Philaflava- 0

Is this like your 3rd post ever in M2C? Do you even know who Crooked I is? Why don't you take your Bobby Jindal ass back to the Sports Bar so you can talk about something you know.
lol

pizon is right

you do get salty.

jsut because i don't post here doesn't mean i don't read what's going on. but of course in your pea brain head, it means i don't know about hip hop.

just take the L like a man.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

2009 rap needs a Crooked I album, that's all I know :megaman:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shopvack

Post by shopvack »

marinville wrote:...and most of all, fuck you for going 55 in the fast lane and not moving over to the right when someone wants to pass.
i think this every time i read a pizon post.

BIG NASTY

Post by BIG NASTY »

this thread is full of win and :rofl:

Monotonous

Post by Monotonous »

thread is epic

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

Tim Allen shot Crooked I

Monotonous

Post by Monotonous »

Tim Allen just called me...said the rumors of him shooting Crooked I are false

drug

Post by drug »

Oh shit, this is that dude that doesn't know how to drive a car on a road correctly?

I fucking hate you. And your gay little fag hat.

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

from all accounts I've heard he was hurt badly, but is gonna be alright....tommorrow there'll be more details.....

perabigail

Post by perabigail »

i heard that he didn't get shot. i wasn't able to find any confirmation that he was shot.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

rap is outta control
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;