Charles Hamilton exposed

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Blockhead wrote:
hired gun wrote:In the grand scheme of things will this actually really matter to CH's career? Its a complete violation, but we are talking about rules and regulations that no longer apply, espcially to this generation of Kidz in the Halls, Cool Kids, Charles Hamiltion's etc. It really is all about being *fabulous* on the mic. I mean a defining emcee skill now is *swag*...as if looking good and beautiful meant anything on a mic.
sad but true.
the best we can hope for is he catches some sort of beat down.
hired, i know what you're sayin' but never bank too much on that. its like that old sayin': "you reap what you sow....."
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

chillhood

Post by chillhood »

http://www.freshselects.net/charleshami ... mment-2706

Hereג€™s the latest from CHג€™s blog comments cut & pasted so you donג€™t have to go there and be subject to bright pink text & his music playing:

ג€œAnonymous saidג€¦
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

KENNY FRESH
BLACK SPADE
VANDALYZM
14KT

ג€¦AND ANY OTHER EMCEE / PRODUCER TALKING SHIT OVER THE INTERNETג€¦

THE TIME HAS COME.

IMAGINE YOU HAD THE POWER TO CHANGE HIP HOP? SO THAT THINGS NEVER WERE THE SAME AGAIN? THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT ISג€¦

YOU CAN.

CHANGE HAS BEEN UNDER YOUR NOSES ALL THIS TIME.

ג€œTHEREג€™S RULES TO THIS SHITג€ (C) DJ PREMIER

^^^ THIS WAS PLASTERED ON THE HEADER OF THE FRESH SELECTS BLOG. YOU SEE, I ALWAYS THOUGHTג€¦WITH HIP HOPג€¦THE ONLY RULE IS THAT THERE ARE NO RULES.

KENNY FRESH PUT UP A FRONT THIS WHOLE TIME, CLAIMING TO BE UPSET ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF TRAFFIC HIS WEBSITE GOT DUE TO THESE BEAT JACKING ACCUSATIONS - HA! HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. SPENT A LOT OF TIME PREACHING TO THE CHOIR, PROVIDING UP TO THE MINUTE UPDATES AND ARGUING WITH DETRACTORS.

SO, KENNY FRESH WILL BE MY FIRST VICTIM. I GOT DIRT ON MR. FRESH AND WILL BE AIRING HIM OUT AT SOME POINT THIS WEEK. THATג€™S ALL THAT WILL BE SAID REGARDING THAT. STAY TUNED TO FRESH SELECTS AND CHARLES HAMILTONג€™S BLOG FOR THAT, Iג€™LL BE IN THE C-SECTION.

IF KENNY FRESH WANTS A BATTLE, WE WILL GIVE HIM A WAR. AND THERE IS NO WAR WITHOUT CASUALTIES. UNFORTUNATELY, KENNY DECIDED TO SEND OUT HIS LITTLE BUDDY BLACK SPADE TO THE FRONT LINES TO GET MURKED.

BLACK SPADE, HEREג€™S MY PLAN FOR YOU. AND THIS GOES FOR THE OTHER EMCEES / PRODUCERS I LISTED ABOVE, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO GETS IN THE WAY: I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH EVERY ALBUM, EVERY SONG, AND I WILL FIND EVERY SAMPLE. ONCE I FIND THE SAMPLE, I WILL CONTACT THE ESTATES AND/OR RECORD LABELS OF SAID ARTISTS. ITג€™S A SHAME THAT SO MANY UNDERGROUND RAPPERS/RAP LABELS DONג€™T CLEAR SAMPLES - QUITE THE GLASS CEILING - DONג€™T YOU THINK? I HOPE THESE UNDERGROUND EMCEES / PRODUCERS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY SAVED UP TO CLEAR THESE SAMPLES, BECAUSE IF NOT, THEIR ALBUMS ARE ABOUT TO BECOME COLLECTORS ITEMS. THATג€™S MY WORD. AND MY WORD IS MY BOND. ANYONE CAN GET IT.

MUCH LOVE TO MR. HAMILTON. TIME TO STOMP OUT THESE COCKROACHES.

I CAN AND WILL KILL HIP HOP.

DIDNג€™T WANT TOג€¦

ג€¦BUT YOU *FUCKS* MADE ME HAVE TO PRESS THE RED BUTTON.

FOREVER YOURS,

MR. ZODIAKג€

My reply:

ג€œFRESHselects saidג€¦
ג€œMr Zodiakג€

Man.. you are one of the only cats on here actually making SOME sense and using logic in your thinking. So I gotta respect you for that.

At least you admit the beat is stolen - sorry you took the whole situation so personally, but thats on you.

For real though - Iג€™m NOT trying to have my site blow up on some crazy traffic shit
My blog has and always will be for a specific niche of music listeners and I understand that
Iג€™m much more concerned about quality than I ever could be about quantity - which is why I only make like 3 or 4 posts a week tops.

I did email my link & story to other websites to get it re-posted, just as I always do with my exclusive posts.
Ask any other blogger I mess with - my exclusives have been reposted on NahRight, 2DopeBoyz, VIMBY, AllHipHop, etc. for months before all of this ever started

I honestly never expected to see the amount of traffic I have these last few days, but Iג€™m also not getting gassed by it either
Cuz I know most people are just stepping in real quick for some quick fix controversy/beef shit and probably wouldnג€™t give a fuck about the other artists I post about on the regular

And Iג€™m cool with that.
If they stick around - dope, more people to put onto good music
If they donג€™t - no sweat off my back

Notice there are no adג€™s on my site and most likely never will be
Iג€™ll never made a single cent from Fresh Selects and I donג€™t really intend to at this point
It ainג€™t about that.

But donג€™t get it twisted - there are most definitely rules to this rap shit
True hip-hop is very anti-establishment in its nature, but there still needs to be some self-regulation within the culture otherwise people could get away with all types of ridiculous shit
And Iג€™m sure that Charles realizes this too, which is probably why hes called out Soulja Boy and others like he has
So thats all I was doing - self-regulating the culture and exposing a blatant liar

My blog is not about beef though
There are plenty of other artists doing much bigger & better things than Charles is that I personally am not a fan of
But youג€™ll never find a single mention of their name on my site, just like there was zero previous mention of Charles on there
That is, until he got blatantly caught pulling some bullshit on an artist that I not only considered extended fam, but more importantly, have posted about & supported in the past,
and even worse - denying and then lying about it.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing and discrediting whatever ג€œdirtג€ you got on me. LOL
My conscience is clean and so is my track record in the industry, so Iג€™m not worried.

You can call me if you have any further questions
Charles has the numberג€

wow just wow
http://wardolphin.blogspot.com/
come here and press [>
http://lifeasashortyshouldntbesorough.blogspot.com/
http://last.fm/user/chillhood

experience scientifical m(ethod) a(llowing) d(emential) ne(cessities) s(poiling) s(ouls)

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

whoa whoa whoa....

Is this dude talking about what I think he's talking about? Shouldn't there be someone in his camp ANYONE FROM THE LABEL to tell this kid, he cant do that. For his own safety? Really? What is in his head.
HIRED GUN-Straight Organics
http://www.freshrootsmusic.com

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

ardamus wrote:
Blockhead wrote:
hired gun wrote:In the grand scheme of things will this actually really matter to CH's career? Its a complete violation, but we are talking about rules and regulations that no longer apply, espcially to this generation of Kidz in the Halls, Cool Kids, Charles Hamiltion's etc. It really is all about being *fabulous* on the mic. I mean a defining emcee skill now is *swag*...as if looking good and beautiful meant anything on a mic.
sad but true.
hired, i know what you're sayin' but never bank too much on that. its like that old sayin': "you reap what you sow....."
I'm just sayin...so much of what was acceptable and unacceptable in the music doesnt apply anymore. It has gotten so big, that its so easy for people to completely shirk the rules. Its why you have wack dudes who have crazy pub....there are so many more people to cater to now. If you dont want to fuck with die hard fans of the music, or heads who know what's up...its very easy to just cater to a completely new and naive fanbase that good intentioned, arent aware of the history, etc.

Its the truth that the average college/suburban/midwest/urban kid born in 1990 or later just isn't caring about this....Its partially to blame on what I personally believe is a mass ADD due to information over-saturation and partially to blame on the fact that you do not have a culture that has kept control of its traditions, rules, etc. The fact remains, CH fifteen years ago wouldn't even exist....is that bad or good? Depends on who you are and what you believe in.....but I will say this....in the schools that I teach, hip hop is slowly no longer becoming the music of choice...and I teach in NYC....that's truth. Their are many theories and reasons why....but I think one of them is because of the shit like this, the whole flavor, style, substance of the music just comes off as horribly corny, wack, false, you put the adjective here.

Its not like their is only bad hip hop being made even, its just what is being pushed, promoted and given exposure isnt really what's good in my humble opinion....and the craziness is that used to be how you'd talk about mainstream music, now that's everywhere..... This music has gone beyond political in who it represents, who it promotes, and who it sides with. I still can believe dude just said he was going to "out" said producers to lawyers, over an admittance of guilt? wow....imagine someone saying that in 96, hell saying that in 2000! They would seriously get murked. Not internet murked...like Keith Murray stomping you under a car outside of the tunnel mirked. Their are now no consequences for wackness in hip hop. none.

step one

Post by step one »

hired gun speaks the truth. Im pretty sure that 'anonymous' was just talking shit with his threats but why he thought it woudl impress anyone is a mystery.

Someone needs to sponsor an official Hip Hop Goon Squad (Eric B
Bumpy Knuckles, Beanie Sigel, Willie D, K Solo etc) to go rond and regulate things for a few months until things get back to the way things used to be.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Charles gonna get some industry heat for this one

esp. if he tries to fuck wit producers and take some obscure samples to try and get those artist sued.

Dap

Post by Dap »

Charles Hamilton is such a faggot it's incredible. Plus his music sucks.

chillhood

Post by chillhood »

it's all that style over substance bullshit that caused this. it started with all those movements, rocafella, dipset whatever. always hated that shit. turned most fans into sheeps
http://wardolphin.blogspot.com/
come here and press [>
http://lifeasashortyshouldntbesorough.blogspot.com/
http://last.fm/user/chillhood

experience scientifical m(ethod) a(llowing) d(emential) ne(cessities) s(poiling) s(ouls)

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

hired gun wrote:
ardamus wrote:
Blockhead wrote:
sad but true.
I'm just sayin...so much of what was acceptable and unacceptable in the music doesnt apply anymore. It has gotten so big, that its so easy for people to completely shirk the rules. Its why you have wack dudes who have crazy pub....there are so many more people to cater to now. If you dont want to fuck with die hard fans of the music, or heads who know what's up...its very easy to just cater to a completely new and naive fanbase that good intentioned, arent aware of the history, etc.

Its the truth that the average college/suburban/midwest/urban kid born in 1990 or later just isn't caring about this....Its partially to blame on what I personally believe is a mass ADD due to information over-saturation and partially to blame on the fact that you do not have a culture that has kept control of its traditions, rules, etc. The fact remains, CH fifteen years ago wouldn't even exist....is that bad or good? Depends on who you are and what you believe in.....but I will say this....in the schools that I teach, hip hop is slowly no longer becoming the music of choice...and I teach in NYC....that's truth. Their are many theories and reasons why....but I think one of them is because of the shit like this, the whole flavor, style, substance of the music just comes off as horribly corny, wack, false, you put the adjective here.

Its not like their is only bad hip hop being made even, its just what is being pushed, promoted and given exposure isnt really what's good in my humble opinion....and the craziness is that used to be how you'd talk about mainstream music, now that's everywhere..... This music has gone beyond political in who it represents, who it promotes, and who it sides with. I still can believe dude just said he was going to "out" said producers to lawyers, over an admittance of guilt? wow....imagine someone saying that in 96, hell saying that in 2000! They would seriously get murked. Not internet murked...like Keith Murray stomping you under a car outside of the tunnel mirked. Their are now no consequences for wackness in hip hop. none.
I know, right? This nigga threatened to sample snitch. That dude better :megaman: and hide.

I know exactly what you mean, hired. I was with you the first time you said it. But people forget there's also backlash for shit like this. I think, on the low, the heads older than this new generation knows whats up with this weird attitude when it comes to hip hop these days but the new niggas don't peep that. This is an example of getting for doing some dumb-ass slick shit that could get him blasted later; kids that are fans of his may not see it that but muthafuckas older than him that would've been down give him a helping hand will see it this way. I mean, the internet when it comes to news travels fast, right? It didn't take no time for this shit to get blown up to what it is. I'm glad Black Spade is getting more recognized and how he handled the situation was well-respected.

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

BLACK SPADE, HEREג€™S MY PLAN FOR YOU. AND THIS GOES FOR THE OTHER EMCEES / PRODUCERS I LISTED ABOVE, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO GETS IN THE WAY: I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH EVERY ALBUM, EVERY SONG, AND I WILL FIND EVERY SAMPLE. ONCE I FIND THE SAMPLE, I WILL CONTACT THE ESTATES AND/OR RECORD LABELS OF SAID ARTISTS. ITג€™S A SHAME THAT SO MANY UNDERGROUND RAPPERS/RAP LABELS DONג€™T CLEAR SAMPLES - QUITE THE GLASS CEILING - DONג€™T YOU THINK? I HOPE THESE UNDERGROUND EMCEES / PRODUCERS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY SAVED UP TO CLEAR THESE SAMPLES, BECAUSE IF NOT, THEIR ALBUMS ARE ABOUT TO BECOME COLLECTORS ITEMS. THATג€™S MY WORD. AND MY WORD IS MY BOND. ANYONE CAN GET IT.

Wow. Someone really needs to stomp this little faggot into the ground.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

can't say i'm that shook about CH's sample snitchin'. his musical knowledge doesn't seem to much past major label soul from the 70's and video game theme songs.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

is it CH that posted that or someone in the comments?

i can prolly take CH, i will fuck him up for some e-street cred, no Image

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Its funny..

If he really had skills like that...as he claims to....he wouldn't snitch, he'd challenge Spade to go song for song or beat for beat....but in this hip hop that is corny....when in truth that is the test of your skill. IF you really THAT NICE...you could just drop some hot shit. But we dont do that anymore. We have internet soap opera drama and OD threats. Unfortunately, this is giving CH just as much press.....

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

step one wrote:
Bumpy Knuckles, Beanie Sigel, Willie D, K Solo etc) to go rond and regulate things for a few months until things get back to the way things used to be.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

chillhood wrote:BLACK SPADE, HEREג€™S MY PLAN FOR YOU. AND THIS GOES FOR THE OTHER EMCEES / PRODUCERS I LISTED ABOVE, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO GETS IN THE WAY: I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH EVERY ALBUM, EVERY SONG, AND I WILL FIND EVERY SAMPLE. ONCE I FIND THE SAMPLE, I WILL CONTACT THE ESTATES AND/OR RECORD LABELS OF SAID ARTISTS. ITג€™S A SHAME THAT SO MANY UNDERGROUND RAPPERS/RAP LABELS DONג€™T CLEAR SAMPLES - QUITE THE GLASS CEILING - DONג€™T YOU THINK? I HOPE THESE UNDERGROUND EMCEES / PRODUCERS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY SAVED UP TO CLEAR THESE SAMPLES, BECAUSE IF NOT, THEIR ALBUMS ARE ABOUT TO BECOME COLLECTORS ITEMS. THATג€™S MY WORD. AND MY WORD IS MY BOND. ANYONE CAN GET IT.

DIDNג€™T WANT TOג€¦

FOREVER YOURS,

MR. ZODIAKג€

Someone needs to choke this kid out. Now. Where's Will High when you need him?

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

LameAim wrote:
chillhood wrote:BLACK SPADE, HEREג€™S MY PLAN FOR YOU. AND THIS GOES FOR THE OTHER EMCEES / PRODUCERS I LISTED ABOVE, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO GETS IN THE WAY: I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH EVERY ALBUM, EVERY SONG, AND I WILL FIND EVERY SAMPLE. ONCE I FIND THE SAMPLE, I WILL CONTACT THE ESTATES AND/OR RECORD LABELS OF SAID ARTISTS. ITג€™S A SHAME THAT SO MANY UNDERGROUND RAPPERS/RAP LABELS DONג€™T CLEAR SAMPLES - QUITE THE GLASS CEILING - DONג€™T YOU THINK? I HOPE THESE UNDERGROUND EMCEES / PRODUCERS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY SAVED UP TO CLEAR THESE SAMPLES, BECAUSE IF NOT, THEIR ALBUMS ARE ABOUT TO BECOME COLLECTORS ITEMS. THATג€™S MY WORD. AND MY WORD IS MY BOND. ANYONE CAN GET IT.

DIDNג€™T WANT TOג€¦

FOREVER YOURS,

MR. ZODIAKג€

Someone needs to choke this kid out. Now. Where's Will High when you need him?
hunting niggers.

too soon?

Mansfield Status

Post by Mansfield Status »

Blockhead wrote:can't say i'm that shook about CH's sample snitchin'. his musical knowledge doesn't seem to much past major label soul from the 70's and video game theme songs.
:copy:

CO SIGN to the fullest haha

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

KangolLove on okayplayer.com wrote:"*plays Sonic the Hedgehog's dying sound effect*"
:rofl:

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az= ... 036&page=2

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

battlecatmeowstab212 wrote:
step one wrote:
:hooray:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

LameAim wrote:Someone needs to choke this kid out. Now.

Preferably someone dressed up as Dr. Robotnik.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Combo7 wrote:
LameAim wrote:Someone needs to choke this kid out. Now.

Preferably someone dressed up as Dr. Robotnik.
:lol: :lol: Oh Shit

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

This dude is a raging homosexual.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

vinylpops, you should enjoy this post from Kenny Fresh's blog
Kenny Fresh
POSTED APRIL 1, 2009 AT 5:41 PM / PERMALINK
Wes,

I donג€™t even know how 14KTג€™s name got brought into all of this anyway??
Besides for Spade shoutin him & Buff1 out in the video and him leaving 1 comment on here, I donג€™t really understand why he got singled out by this ג€œZodiakג€ character

I mean, if youג€™re gonna go after everyone who joined in on the CH sonning, then lets not forget:
Just Blaze
?uestlove
Phonte
Slug from Atmosphere
Illmind
House Shoes
Rhettmatic
Chino XL
Nicolay
Miss Info
Karen Civil
Its The Real
FWMJ
Elliott Wilson & RapRadar

the list goes on & on
but yet this dude is worried more about 14KT??
damnג€¦ guess KT must be really doin it right now to trump all the others mentioned! LOL!!!
he put your that dude 14KT in it. homie is blowin' up, son.

this is like beating a dead horse but i found this funny, too....
Moonsatellite
POSTED APRIL 1, 2009 AT 7:53 PM / PERMALINK
Iג€™ma put it like this. You donג€™t wanna go snitchin on producers. Because I have a phone number in my cell that can take Sonic The Hedgehog away from Charles Hamilton. And Iג€™ll just leave it at that.

:rofl: :copy:

BIG NASTY

Post by BIG NASTY »

i caught up with eggman and asked him how he felt about chris.. here's his response

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

i can not think of one rapper who id love to punch in the face anymore then this fucking guy

and it has nothing to do with this shit, something about him just REEEALLY irks me ina violent manor

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9C3cg-drR14&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9C3cg-drR14&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Req

Post by Req »

naturalborn103 wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9C3cg-drR14&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9C3cg-drR14&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
biggest pile of horseshit ive ever heard and an insult to anyone who's either gone through drug problems or had to watch a loved one go through it.

100% fabrication
F.U. MOOLAH

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

naturalborn103 wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9C3cg-drR14&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9C3cg-drR14&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
jesus christ, this kid is like the worst human being on planet earth
has he every said ANYTHING thats on point in anyway?

"my mom was disagreeing with me, girls thought i was gay, so i did heroin for 2 weeks" not to mention his description of drugs is soo way off
this kid is a compulsive lier, no wonder he raps

OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Req wrote:
biggest pile of horseshit ive ever heard and an insult to anyone who's either gone through drug problems or had to watch a loved one go through it.

100% fabrication
I did heroin because "my mom disagrees by the way I want to approach music"

:naswtf:

This dude is such a piece of shit.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Req wrote:

100% fabrication
seriously, next hes gonna say he was in war and prison, at the same time, charlys done it all!