The Mindbender Situation

Yes
54%
No
46%

Total votes: 160

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Balzac wrote:poll results are indicative of the bitchassedness of the vocal minority

they way some of you whine this should be a landslide "yes"
Great sig, Bryan Adams.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Cash Rulz wrote:However, y'all are white and young and do tend to be overly fuckin' sensitive about everything that doesn't seem to go your way.
:ohsh: :copy: :lol:
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

MB doesn't bother me. what bothers me are the 13-14 other posters that never miss a chance to argue with him. He can't derail a thread alone.

People focus on bender when it's the same trolls on here that goad him into it just for thier own fun.

He spends 25 posts trying to say he's going to be him just like you will be you.

I've said it before.. the lord of the flies mentality here is sickening.

You can't blame bender for ruining things and :rofl: everytime someone posts that bra pic.. which is what REALLY ruins the experience here:

Rampant latent homosexuality.

I think people can't wait for a MB/Thun/Reason/Drizzle/Molah/whoever free for all because those threads get viewed 50 billion times. ESPECIALLY if thier is a new jpg of bender from some posters collection of alien fantasy poses.

Seriously I get told my age here everyday.. Now it's your turn.. YOU'RE ADULTS. Act like it or quit crying that the board is full of bullshit suprulative contests and gay hazing.

You want to see the board get better ? Don't add to the bullshit back and forths of it all.

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

ALASKA wrote:
Balzac wrote:poll results are indicative of the bitchassedness of the vocal minority
mi

Lebong Jame$

Post by Lebong Jame$ »

lol "mindbender situation"

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Balzac wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
mi

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

As much Anti-Canadian sentiment I believe is YOTMB's fault, I would not ban him, or muzzle him.

There are no dictators in Canuckistan.

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

In all seriousness, I don't think even Mindbender realizes how drastically his posting has changed for the worse over the past month or two. He has very gradually but steadily deteriorated mentally to the point where his posts read as loony as something Conspiracy might drop. All the "spread love, build a heaven" horseshit is a lot of hot air that aggravates the fuck out of anyone unfortunate enough to read it.

Mindbender's insecurities have begun to totally dominate his psyche and his fixation on Thun makes me feel embarrassed for him. Exiling him for at least a little while would be an extreme measure but it really would be the best thing for him.

I think ultimately it falls on Mindbender himself to choose to get the fuck away from here for an extended period of time, if only to see if he prefers life without :phila: .

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

Voted NO because this is so fucking stupid. LOL at "he is ruining my experience".

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

When I put Mindbender on ignore it was meant to rid of his drivel. I figured I was in good company, that the community's incessant fixations on his consistent threadkilling would cease. That did not happen. Since we established the ignore function the constant chatter has pratically doubled.

Everyone loses.
Last edited by SYM on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

CRASH DDZ wrote:MB doesn't bother me. what bothers me are the 13-14 other posters that never miss a chance to argue with him. He can't derail a thread alone.

People focus on bender when it's the same trolls on here that goad him into it just for thier own fun.

He spends 25 posts trying to say he's going to be him just like you will be you.

I've said it before.. the lord of the flies mentality here is sickening.

You can't blame bender for ruining things and :rofl: everytime someone posts that bra pic.. which is what REALLY ruins the experience here:

Rampant latent homosexuality.

I think people can't wait for a MB/Thun/Reason/Drizzle/Molah/whoever free for all because those threads get viewed 50 billion times. ESPECIALLY if thier is a new jpg of bender from some posters collection of alien fantasy poses.

Seriously I get told my age here everyday.. Now it's your turn.. YOU'RE ADULTS. Act like it or quit crying that the board is full of bullshit suprulative contests and gay hazing.

You want to see the board get better ? Don't add to the bullshit back and forths of it all.
Reality wrote:YOU ARE FORTY-ONE-YEARS-OLD.
"

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Brougham33 wrote:Voted NO because this is so fucking stupid. LOL at "he is ruining my experience".
Word. That's mad faggy.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

SYM wrote:When I put Mindbender on ignore it was meant to rid of his drivel. I figured I was in good company, that the community's incessant fixations on his consistent threadkilling would cease. That did not happen. Since we established the ignore function the constant chatter has pratically doubled.

Everyone loses.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Reggie wrote:And with this in mind, the thing you recorded...it would really be a bad look for you. It plays like the worst response to a non-existent dis track ever. I am dead serious. It was supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek kind of thing, but you used it to air out your grievances against someone who really couldn't give a shit.
this is all true.

voted yes. el-p's right. this place isn't doing anything for you.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
dirtybird wrote:
Employee wrote:
Cash Rulz wrote:No. Everyone should grow the fuck up and act like they don't have to respond to everything he fuckin' says.
Bro-sign. Co-sign. Flo-sign.

Mindbender is deranged. There is no way around it. His psychosis bleeds whether contained or not. I've never seen someone implode on a daily basis. Seriously, the guy is mentally unbalanced. He should be able to post where he wants, though. Ignore feature is in place for a reason.
ha.

peace to B.Ware. Maturity rarely makes an apperance round here. It's always comforting when it does.

you guys hear about Vibe Magazine shutting down? anyone make a post about it yet? when I saw it, I wanted to come here and talk about it. But what would happen? People talk shit on me, personally? Probably.

anyways, DID YOU HEAR THAT VIBE MAGAZINE SHUT DOWN? (and would it be wrong to talk about my hundreds of copies of Vibe in that thread?) :rofl:

i mean, you have to appreciate your hip hop institutions while they still exist. :cookiecookie:

fear not, haters and friends: the Mindbender Era of Philaflava will not last forever.
the memories will, though.
:ignore:
:ff:

No one would pop shit if you just did that. But you would post about Vibe and lead that into how you changed the game so VIBE could exist, or name drop someone and tell us how in the industry you are. No one wants to hear someone brag up and down, especially when its unsubstantiated. YOU never have made just a hip hop post, it always subsequently leads into not a MB advertisement, but a MB proclamation of dominance in hip hop. But you dont hear any of that, we are all mere "haters" and pions not realizing your greatness.... :roll:

Come on duke....their are thousands of posters, and even more lurkers, why are YOU THE ONLY ONE who generates this type of response? I dont think anyone is this united against even some of the most assholish/racist of dudes on here, that should tell you something.
HIRED GUN-Straight Organics
http://www.freshrootsmusic.com

CasOne

Post by CasOne »

I voted yes. but only for his health. Mindbender doesnt bother me.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Jennie C wrote:
Reggie wrote:And with this in mind, the thing you recorded...it would really be a bad look for you. It plays like the worst response to a non-existent dis track ever. I am dead serious. It was supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek kind of thing, but you used it to air out your grievances against someone who really couldn't give a shit.
this is all true.

You're a worthless poster, too.

Let's use this thread as a grievance thread.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

ive never seen folks take a msgboard so seriously
shits bananas

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

senorhaha wrote:ive never seen folks take a msgboard so seriously
shits bananas
And you still post here, faggot.

Go buy Otherwize some meth.

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

ALASKA wrote:
mi

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Employee wrote:
Jennie C wrote:
this is all true.

i <3 you, employee.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

hired gun wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
mi

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Jennie C wrote:
Employee wrote:
Jennie C wrote:
this is all true.

i <3 you, employee.
I hate you and everything your colonialist, imperialist whiteness represents.

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

talk about scapegoat psychosis

Why don't you go cook
Some vegan food and rent The Notebook
Yall need a good cry :phila: , you so shook

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Employee wrote:
hired gun wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
mi

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Combo7 wrote:In all seriousness, I don't think even Mindbender realizes how drastically his posting has changed for the worse over the past month or two. He has very gradually but steadily deteriorated mentally to the point where his posts read as loony as something Conspiracy might drop. All the "spread love, build a heaven" horseshit is a lot of hot air that aggravates the fuck out of anyone unfortunate enough to read it.

Mindbender's insecurities have begun to totally dominate his psyche and his fixation on Thun makes me feel embarrassed for him. Exiling him for at least a little while would be an extreme measure but it really would be the best thing for him.

I think ultimately it falls on Mindbender himself to choose to get the fuck away from here for an extended period of time, if only to see if he prefers life without.
You ain't the only dude providing these "it'd be better for MB" diatribes. So I'm not looking to get into a back & forth quotefest with you here, but, I don't think MB is running round TO, playing and attending shows, interviewing cats and writing articles, AND hand wringing over what's up on the :phila: . His posts are melodramatic hyperbole (as I've repeatedly told him), but I really believe that his offline life isn't as affected by this as you all imply.

If the ignore option ain't enough for someone, and their "experience" while on the site is ruined by one hyperactive, delusional, emoticon-addicted mongoloid is ruined then I'd suggest these people represent a growing number of people in a group called real-life fucking pussies.
Last edited by Smitty on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Employee wrote:
shits bananas

yeah i do still post here, good job at pointing out the obvious genius

go buy your ex wife an other ring, chump

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Voted "No" because I want Mindbender to continue to waste time/ruin his life on the internet. :gyeah:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

senorhaha wrote:
Employee wrote:
shits bananas

yeah i do still post here, good job at pointing out the obvious genius

go buy your ex wife an other ring, chump

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ILL SEER wrote:talk about scapegoat psychosis

Why don't you go cook
Some vegan food and rent The Notebook
Yall need a good cry :phila: , you so shook
You remind me of another Canadian MC I know, he's pretty sick....Maybe you know him?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RtWhCUsLI2U&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RtWhCUsLI2U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>