Post by Tired & Broke »

Seduce wrote:
Kalel wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Seduce wrote:
Magneto wrote:Budden killed Saigon

:naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf:
Not this shit again ...

Deck went in, but I doubt Joey caught feelings over this.
Yeah right. He'll have his response ready by midnight. 9 minutes long.

I'm sure he'll mention Michael Jackson's death on it too.
:lol:

MD

Post by MD »

Most vicious part was the skit halfway through.

He said he did the track for fun and it shows. Dude needs to get serious; this stupidass beef is a waste of his time.

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

This got me grinning. It's way better than Paper Plates at least.

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Employee wrote:Deck comes off like an attention whore here.
Least appropriate Wu member to ever say that about.

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

Budden shouldn't even respond to this
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Magneto wrote:Budden shouldn't even respond to this
Well, with his busy schedule I doubt he will even have time to check the internet long enough to hear it...

Thun

Post by Thun »

Joe Budden is a fucking faggot who can't rap. I thought we went over this already?

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Thun wrote:Joe Budden is a fucking faggot who can't rap. I thought we went over this already?
Do you remember when Rap Pages had that music review page with two dudes they called "A" and "B"? They would go back and forth with their opinions on new singles, I think.

Would it be possible for you and Magno to do something similar for Buddens vs. Deck on the TROY blog?

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Jayou Ayen wrote:
Thun wrote:Joe Budden is a fucking faggot who can't rap. I thought we went over this already?
Do you remember when Rap Pages had that music review page with two dudes they called "A" and "B"? They would go back and forth with their opinions on new singles, I think.

Would it be possible for you and Magno to do something similar for Buddens vs. Deck on the TROY blog?

No, because there's a 0% chance I'll listen to any song related to this beef.

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

diss was on point....

what can Joey say? Deck a legend in this, he's an upstart.....

I expect some decent lines, but Joey gon have to come wit it....

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

"When I first heard the Inspectah Deck sh*t I thought it was weak but I said, 'Aight I'm going to tear him up for fun," Budden said. "I just wish somebody else would've responded, not him...Vibe Magazine is shut down. Me and Raekwon talked it out, me and Busta Rhymes already spoke. Now here you come...While Inspectah Deck may be considered a legend for the one great verse he had in his 30 year career, it's 2009...We'll see how it all plays out. We gotta see how it goes down when I get into the studio...BlogTV probably pays me more than he's made...He should be dissing RZA for not paying him...When Saigon dissed me, my next diss track was the fact that I got paid from his diss track...I don't think people really use their heads. He rapped on 'Pump It Up.' Me and Just [Blaze] got paid for it." - Joe Budden

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

Budden's Twitter wrote:Honestly, dude ain't worth responding to... But I DO have an album coming out.. Mite be buzzworthy to cook dude.. We'll see

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

Kalel wrote:
Budden's Twitter wrote:Honestly, dude ain't worth responding to... But I DO have an album coming out.. Mite be buzzworthy to cook dude.. We'll see
No way he doesn't respond, even though he shouldn't.

Bizz Bozak

Post by Bizz Bozak »

Magneto wrote:While Inspectah Deck may be considered a legend for the one great verse he had in his 30 year career
:lol:

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

I don't know why people are surprised INS responded or are suggesting that Meth won't.

Haven't listened to it yet, don't expect much. Won't be quite as bad as Paper Plates, because it's not quite as absurd. Joe Budden is essentially now what INS was ten years ago. Neither can put out a great solo album, they both have some nice verses, and they're both better in very small doses.

So this is what rap has come to? Sitting around to watch Joe Budden's twitter, so that I can wrap my mind around the validity and ferocity of a diss made by a 40 year old :wutang: member? Pass.
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

Magneto wrote:When Saigon dissed me, my next diss track was the fact that I got paid from his diss track...I don't think people really use their heads. He rapped on 'Pump It Up.' Me and Just [Blaze] got paid for it." - Joe Budden

:larry: @ this fuckin faggot actually believing he's seeing royalties from ppl rapping over the "pump it up" instrumental on the internet. i mean seriously, how fuckin stupid can you be? this idiot is the same type of cat that wouldtry to DL ram off the internet or something...

how can any joe fan overlook this major :copy: ? duke is seriously retarded for this, like below 70% IQ, certified :thebest: retarded...

and deck is a fuckin superstar compared to budden. i know whiteboys who fuckin hate hip-hop, but can rap every word of deck's verse on "triumph" whereas they would think joe budden was a candy bar or some shit...

starks

Post by starks »

DredScott wrote: and deck is a fuckin superstar compared to budden. i know whiteboys who fuckin hate hip-hop, but can rap every word of deck's verse on "triumph" whereas they would think joe budden was a candy bar or some shit...
i really doubt anyone who hates hip-hop knows the triumph verse.
and thats kind of joeys point. what else has deck done that is remembered and great. don't get me wrong, i love him on liquid swordz and 36 but calling him a superstar compared to budden is some fanatical knee-jerk shit. so you know whiteboys who know the deck verse, how about kids who know what song you refer to when you hum the melody to pump it up.

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

starks wrote:
DredScott wrote: and deck is a fuckin superstar compared to budden. i know whiteboys who fuckin hate hip-hop, but can rap every word of deck's verse on "triumph" whereas they would think joe budden was a candy bar or some shit...
i really doubt anyone who hates hip-hop knows the triumph verse.
and thats kind of joeys point. what else has deck done that is remembered and great. don't get me wrong, i love him on liquid swordz and 36 but calling him a superstar compared to budden is some fanatical knee-jerk shit. so you know whiteboys who know the deck verse, how about kids who know what song you refer to when you hum the melody to pump it up.
i really didn't want to go the "triumph" verse>>>>>>>>joey's life despite it being true cause deck is more than that.

i mean man i honestly don't even have to bring wu-tang clan album shit into this...

deck's dolo shit kills budden IMO.

Uncontrolled Substance>>>>>>>>>>any budden lp.

add in all his various show stopping guest verses and it ain't even close. then if i were to add in all his verses on the wu-tang group albums it's a fuckin massacre in deck's favor. i'm leaving out the fact that deck actually has a vocal presence and a great voice to go with his flow and lyrics while budden is lacking in all those departments to the point that it literally hurts your ears listening to him rap.

i mean think about it this way, the original inspectah deck lp that was lost in the 1995 flood at the wu-mansion has more "buzz", more promise and is more intriguing than joe's entire life so fuck joe and his off-base opinions. this is the same delusional emo faggot that thinks he's collecting royalties from internet freestyles...
Last edited by DredScott on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

CHER1

Post by CHER1 »

Decks verse on above the clouds>>>>>>>>>>>>

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Deck is the best rapper on Wu-Tang Forever.

starks

Post by starks »

DredScott wrote: i really didn't want to go the "triumph" verse>>>>>>>>joey's life despite it being true cause deck is more than that.

i mean man i honestly don't even have to bring wu-tang clan album shit into this...

deck's dolo shit kills budden IMO.

Uncontrolled Substance>>>>>>>>>>any budden lp.

add in all his various show stopping guest verses and it ain't even close. then if i were to add in all his verses on the wu-tang group albums it's a fuckin massacre in deck's favor. i'm leaving out the fact that deck actually has a vocal presence and a great voice to go with his flow and lyrics while budden is lacking in all those departments to the point that it literally hurts your ears listening to him rap.

i mean think about it this way, the original inspectah deck lp that was lost in the 1995 flood at the wu-mansion has more "buzz", more promise and is more intriguing than joe's entire life so fuck joe and his off-base opinions. this is the same delusional emo faggot that thinks he's collecting royalties from internet freestyles...
i agree with you man... its wu-tang forever
but budden is unquestionably more relevant and popular

and i don't know what joey was referring to with the royalties thing. maybe if he thinks rappers do tracks over it it'll get people to re-visit it? theres no way he thinks hes actually seeing money from people using the beat on the internet. he's a smart guy he's proved that much.

Willie $krilla

Post by Willie $krilla »

Magneto wrote:When Saigon dissed me, my next diss track was the fact that I got paid from his diss track...I don't think people really use their heads. He rapped on 'Pump It Up.' Me and Just [Blaze] got paid for it." - Joe Budden
:larry:

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

LOL AT JOE BUDDENS LYING ABOUT GETTING ROYALTIES TO TRY AND BE HIP
And if you're yelling out YOLO, I'm calling you a homo...

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Do you all see his conversation with Jennings on Youtube last week? They're calling him Joey The Rat these days.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

feels like he could've used the beats for something else an album he's got coming out (does he, by the way?). with Vibe shut down, this shit is water under the bridge at this point.......
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

lots of reckless comments in here. did you guys actually listen to the track or are you just goin on deck's rep that it's good? because claiming that deck's voice and flow and all that is so much better than budden's may be put into question when you actually listen to this track

chapter thrive

Post by chapter thrive »

CHER1 wrote:Decks verse on above the clouds>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loki

Post by Loki »

CHER1 wrote:
Decks verse on above the clouds>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Moolah wrote:Deck is the best rapper on Wu-Tang Forever.
this is pretty damn true. I love RZA's verse on 'Duck Season' like it's Biblical, but Deck is the Tazmanian Devil with razor blades for teeth on Forever.

'For Heaven's Sake'? Game over after verse one. Sorry Cap and Masta, you went in. But Deck WENT UP.

"creepin in the shaDOWS!
sir I, Excalibur
yo... my rap style swing like Willie Mays/ my eyes purple haze/ my solar rays will burn thru shades/ rhyme grenades raid the airwaves/ cat, this rap pays/ I glide like hovercrafts on the Everglades..."

it keeps getting :copy: . Joe Budddens may never do anything as ill in his life (but this highly anticipated Slaughterhouse album might have his best work, i'll give him that.)

but also.. I'm not gonna lie and say that the Deck of 'Hellz Wind Staff' is the Deck of 'House Nigga'.

but my money is always on :wutang:

sorry Magneto :cheers:

Method Man is going to have to write up some poison.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;