General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

HustleCrowe

LCN - The Audacity Of Coke Mixtape

Post by HustleCrowe »

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

And wigger splooge coats the seven continents.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Cool title (that will go over the heads of 100% of the faggots who download this).

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

lol, so many people are being negative about this....I like Ill Bill's records, and Slaine & Everlast ain't too bad either....plus they got some good guest features....

Bun B really been making the rounds out in L.A. man....

on a side note.....someone should tell these cats that their continual use of those lightning bolts on their cover art is not a good look...look like SS lightning bolts which are known insignia's of the Aryan Brotherhood and other white supremist groups.... I know none of these guys are down with that typa stuff at all (a few of them are Jewish), and probably just aren't aware of that symbolism....

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

blastmaster wrote:Cool title (that will go over the heads of 100% of the faggots who download this).
actually this is a terrible title given the content that will undoubtedly plague this mixtape.

There's nothing audacious about rapping about coke in 09 nor has there been since White Lines.

LCN must be stopped. unfortunately there will always be retarded coke heads who'll eat this shit up like numbies.

The Audacity of Coats... now there's a good title. It's summer... take them fur lined shits off! sure sure, you're snow goons, but give it a rest

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

The Audacity of Hustle Crow posting this.

FURY

Post by FURY »

Anybody know which DJ Eclipse mixed this?

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Brother J. Fury wrote:Anybody know which DJ Eclipse mixed this?
The NY one who DJ's for Ill Bill/Non Phixion.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

GM Dizzy Skillespie wrote:
blastmaster wrote:Cool title (that will go over the heads of 100% of the faggots who download this).
actually this is a terrible title given the content that will undoubtedly plague this mixtape.

There's nothing audacious about rapping about coke in 09 nor has there been since White Lines.

LCN must be stopped. unfortunately there will always be retarded coke heads who'll eat this shit up like numbies.

The Audacity of Coats... now there's a good title. It's summer... take them fur lined shits off! sure sure, you're snow goons, but give it a rest
But...

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

:ohsh:

Expect a royalty check at the end of the third quarter.

:gyeah:

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

if they were black you wouldn't care..... Clipse rap about nothing but coke and selling coke but it's ok because they're black. I don't know why some people on here create this double standard for black and white rappers. It's rediculous. It's 2009.....

Two weeks about we opened for Ill Bill, Slaine & DJ Eclipse and there was a pretty hot girl who got on stage during Ill Bill's set and showed the crowd her tattoo on her inner thigh of the LCN logo, I highly doubt they will be stopped anytime soon. Actually I think LCN is going to develope a huge cult following. Ill Bill opened for Tech 9ne on tour who sells out venues like nothing, those Juggalo kids support like crazy, Not to mention Everlast alone already has a big following and than of course there's the old House of Pain fans who are coming out of the woodworks. At the show there was a handful of 35 plus cats who were rocking House Of Pain shirts.

Love or hate LCN they are making lots of noise right now and appeal to alot of people. White people? Maybe, but fans are fans and money is money.

starks

Post by starks »

dope title

cover is a very bad look.

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

HustleCrowe wrote:

if they were black you wouldn't care..... Clipse rap about nothing but coke and selling coke but it's ok because they're black. I don't know why some people on here create this double standard for black and white rappers. It's rediculous. It's 2009.....

Two weeks about we opened for Ill Bill, Slaine & DJ Eclipse and there was a pretty hot girl who got on stage during Ill Bill's set and showed the crowd her tattoo on her inner thigh of the LCN logo, I highly doubt they will be stopped anytime soon. Actually I think LCN is going to develope a huge cult following. Ill Bill opened for Tech 9ne on tour who sells out venues like nothing, those Juggalo kids support like crazy, Not to mention Everlast alone already has a big following and than of course there's the old House of Pain fans who are coming out of the woodworks. At the show there was a handful of 35 plus cats who were rocking House Of Pain shirts.

Love or hate LCN they are making lots of noise right now and appeal to alot of people. White people? Maybe, but fans are fans and money is money.
no I would not care if they were black.
I dare you to call me a racist.

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

HustleCrowe wrote:

yeah, how dare you? Dizzy Skillespie has TONS of black friends.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

If Ill Bill goes back to his old style of rhyming, I will listen to him again. But that other shit he was doing wasn't very good.

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

HustleCrowe wrote:those Juggalo kids support like crazy
In no way does this help your defense of LCN.

the brow

Post by the brow »

White Man's Budden
Shoot bro, I got a waterproof suit yo.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

i didn't download but i think the title still went over my head

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:

Kind of a longwinded confession about both your own homosexuality and strong desire to latch on to the testicles of Ill Bill, Ginger Baby.

THE GANG

Post by THE GANG »

lol @ juggalos

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

ackbar wrote:
i didn't download but i think the title still went over my head
Sadly, I don't think you are alone.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

^LOLz......Good lawd.

Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

Lp leaked..

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

the audacity of nope.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

the brow wrote:White Man's Budden

you're on point today
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I just heard through the wire that Slug is dropping a mixtape in September called Washcloth: The Audacity of Soap (Smellbound).

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

This group and their fans are the embodiment of all that is wrong with rap, white people, and America.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Employee wrote:I just heard through the wire that Slug is dropping a mixtape in September called Washcloth: The Audacity of Soap (Smellbound).
:rofl:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ALASKA wrote:This group and their fans are the embodiment of all that is wrong with rap, white people, and America.

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

odium-LSC wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

yeah, how dare you? Dizzy Skillespie has TONS of black friends.
and TONS of ghetto themed nigger parties how DARE you!