Raekwon + Snoop (The Wire) talk about homos

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Raekwon + Snoop (The Wire) talk about homos

Post by Philaflava »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_GWIYZDRafg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_GWIYZDRafg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thun

Post by Thun »

Who the fuck is Angela Yee and what tragedy occurred in her life that caused her to drop out of school at age 11? She sounds like a complete fucking idiot, even in comparison to the two knuckleheads she was interviewing.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Imagine if Kimora Lee Simmons was ugly, uneducated and more annoying, that is Angela Yee.

LONDON!

Re: Raekwon + Snoop (The Wire) talk about homos

Post by LONDON! »

Philaflava wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_GWIYZDRafg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_GWIYZDRafg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
fuck fags, god made adam and eve, not adam and steve, rae's breaking it down

you guys are crazy, angela yee is one sexy bitch, she's funny too, she looks decent aswell, don't watch that black and white dark youtube bizness, she looks decent

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

LONDON! wrote:god made adam and eve, not adam and steve
awesome.

LONDON!

Post by LONDON! »

no question

DLG

Post by DLG »

:lol:

Big Lurk

Post by Big Lurk »

how about adam and yves?
soon jesus will come and we will all clap
and to the devil we say brap brap brap

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

"My mouth is too small to suck dick" - Raekwon

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :blaowarrow: :blaowarrow: :blaowarrow: :blaowarrow:

*Cancels pre-order to OB4CL2*
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

LONDON!

Post by LONDON! »

Magneto wrote:"My mouth is too small to suck dick" - Raekwon

ha ha, yeah that was a bit off, unessecary and too much information, but i'm sure he's on a level, for real, fuck homo niggas

Req

Post by Req »

LONDON! wrote:

ha ha, yeah that was a bit off, unessecary and too much information, but i'm sure he's on a level, for real, fuck homo niggas
can you explain in coherent terms how Kele Le Roc is a sex offender or child molestor?
F.U. MOOLAH

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

Magneto wrote:pre-order to OB4CL2
:seagraves:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Req wrote:
LONDON! wrote:

can you explain in coherent terms how Kele Le Roc is a sex offender or child molestor?
He transmitted that info telepathically on public transport, DUH!

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

Gaykwon.
Check out my FREE album featuring MAC LETHAL, ALASKA from HANGAR 18, HOMEBOY SANDMAN and J57 of the BROWN BAG ALL STARS -
http://chazkangas.bandcamp.com

http://www.twitter.com/chazraps

http://www.popularopinions.wordpress.com

LONDON!

Post by LONDON! »

Req wrote:
LONDON! wrote:

i'm going by the voices(that sounds crazy, but true), i'm guessing it's her, its just speculation, onced i can get the media to expose who these perverts really are, then i will properly know, then do what i have to do to regulate them properly, nuthin stupid though, just enough to stop them from perving on someone else, i believe there rapists and nonces if you give em the chance, you need the public media exposure and regulating in the streets to flop there movements properly, so they don't try it anywhere else on this planet, both is needed, for real

it could turn out to just be a bunch of crackheads or sumthin, it wouldn't surprise me at all

they have been trying it wit my little sister since she was 14, just invading her privacy wit there dutty talk and mental abuse, invading her private life, thats a sex offender, voyeur, pervert, stalker, half rapist, paedophille tendacies if you ask me, you shouldn't try it wit little kids, everyone knows this, they have know shame and are proud of there pervert existence, thats a deviant, down syndrome, warped out, typical twisted sex offender, they get there kicks off perving, its nuthin long

step one

Post by step one »

LONDON! wrote:
[quote="Req""]can you explain in coherent terms how Kele Le Roc is a sex offender or child molestor?
i'm going by the voices(that sounds crazy, but true), i'm guessing it's her, its just speculation, onced i can get the media to expose who these perverts really are, then i will properly know, then do what i have to do to regulate them properly, nuthin stupid though, just enough to stop them from perving on someone else, i believe there rapists and nonces if you give em the chance, you need the public media exposure and regulating in the streets to flop there movements properly, so they don't try it anywhere else on this planet, both is needed, for real

it could turn out to just be a bunch of crackheads or sumthin, it wouldn't surprise me at all

they have been trying it wit my little sister since she was 14, just invading her privacy wit there dutty talk and mental abuse, invading her private life, thats a sex offender, voyeur, pervert, stalker, half rapist, paedophille tendacies if you ask me, you shouldn't try it wit little kids, everyone knows this, they have know shame and are proud of there pervert existence, thats a deviant, down syndrome, warped out, typical twisted sex offender, they get there kicks off perving, its nuthin long[/quote]

so the answer to Req's question is a flat 'no' then.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

mud

Post by mud »

LONDON! wrote:
Req wrote:
LONDON! wrote:

they have been trying it wit my little sister since she was 14, just invading her privacy wit there dutty talk and mental abuse, invading her private life, thats a sex offender, voyeur, pervert, stalker, half rapist, paedophille tendacies if you ask me, you shouldn't try it wit little kids, everyone knows this, they have know shame and are proud of there pervert existence, thats a deviant, down syndrome, warped out, typical twisted sex offender, they get there kicks off perving, its nuthin long
How about that Sugababe yatch then?
"Catch me in the corner not speaking"

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

watching these two process thoughts is painful.

Thun

Post by Thun »

LONDON! wrote: you guys are crazy, angela yee is one sexy bitch, she's funny too, she looks decent aswell, don't watch that black and white dark youtube bizness, she looks decent
She has nice skin but otherwise she's very average looking, dumb, and not at all sexy.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Big Lurk wrote:how about adam and yves?
underrated
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

MC Homeless

Post by MC Homeless »

I don't know whose a bigger homo, Raekwon or that queensbridge troll sitting next to him.
"You gonna let a cheeseburger do that?" Yeah, I like to instigate

somebody cool

Post by somebody cool »

itt: whites
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0DslR0grbw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>