Kanye does it again

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

Leno is that dude. NEVER thought I would be giving him props but, wow.
Check out my FREE album featuring MAC LETHAL, ALASKA from HANGAR 18, HOMEBOY SANDMAN and J57 of the BROWN BAG ALL STARS -
http://chazkangas.bandcamp.com

http://www.twitter.com/chazraps

http://www.popularopinions.wordpress.com

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

CRASH DDZ wrote:Image
:rofl:

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Those meme's have me lolling.

machine

Post by machine »

Best thread on :phila: right now.
Lurch Da Clown needs to take a bow ala Mc Mar and exit life.

Post by 360 »

If this thread reaches 13 pages, everyone will instantly be turned gay.

chillhood

Post by chillhood »

the internet is one of the best and worst inventions at the same time of all time
http://wardolphin.blogspot.com/
come here and press [>
http://lifeasashortyshouldntbesorough.blogspot.com/
http://last.fm/user/chillhood

experience scientifical m(ethod) a(llowing) d(emential) ne(cessities) s(poiling) s(ouls)

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

^^^^ i think that one would've been funnier if he mentioned something about the greatest dads of all time...still :lol: though

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Kalistoga wrote:^^^^ i think that one would've been funnier if he mentioned something about the greatest dads of all time...still :lol: though
MAKE IT HAPPEN :phila:

Seen?

Post by Seen? »

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Kalel wrote:
Mo Cheeks wrote:
Employee wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLPqg-l3Tkc&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLPqg-l3Tkc&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The guy who made this truly groundbreaking video is a genius!

Holy motherfucking shit racism still exists in 09! Who thought with a Black President and all!
I don't really think it was meant to be a wake-up call or anything. More like, "Wow, is this all it takes to get white people ready to pitchfork and raid?" kinda deal.
^^^Exactly. Shit is disgusting. People will use ANY excuse they can to let that kinda shit fly out their mouth.

...As for the apology....seemed real. He didnt try to justify, just apologized which is what needed to happen...so at least he did something right.

johnatron

Post by johnatron »

Moolah wrote:Image
:bow:

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

:rofl:... awesome Kanye West defines the words insufferable douchebag

DLG

Post by DLG »

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

Jaz wrote:
:rofl:... awesome Kanye West defines the words insufferable douchebag
:lol: :lol: :lol: best one

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Simple Rock wrote:
Trademark wrote:
Simple Rock wrote:I actually ran into kanye today and got a chance to speak with him very briefly. my first time meeting him and he was really down to earth. he seemed genuinely sorry for what he did and he said he was gonna do a formal apology tonight on leno (his new 10pm show on nbc). I look forward to seein that

shut the fuck up..

Lets watch the show at 10pm and see if he does

LOL he posted on his twitter account he was going to apologize on Leno, it doesn't mean you fucking had a deep conversation with him outside a gay strip joint....

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Blockhead wrote:just watched his apology on jay leno. he almost wept. i was deeply moved. he is a wonderful man. perhaps the greatest man of all time.
I'd say R Kelly has a slight edge on him, but its close no doubt.
Mo Cheeks wrote:
Simple Rock wrote:I actually ran into kanye today and got a chance to speak with him very briefly. my first time meeting him and he was really down to earth. he seemed genuinely sorry for what he did and he said he was gonna do a formal apology tonight on leno (his new 10pm show on nbc). I look forward to seein that

Did you guys discuss fashion
lul
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
odium-LSC wrote:
Employer wrote:also, i didn't graduate college or nuttin', but im pretty sure its impossible to be racist against white people. something about the definition of racism...
:naswtf: why wouldn't it be possible to be racist against white people?

rac⋅ism  [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
ג€“noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
more wow. really?

go to any very impoverished part of Black America and ask if it is possible to hate white people.

sure power has a lot to do with racism. but everyone has power in some way. even if it's just a single voice.

one little New Orleans Black kid saying "fuck whitey!" on YouTube could be a hit, yo
Are you seriously this retarded? Go to any impoverished part of Black America and ask if it is possible to hate white people and you'll find a whole lot of people who hate white people. Seriously though, :naswtf: Please explain to me how it is impossible to hate white people. I really, REALLY want to hear your explanation.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Employer wrote:
Trademark wrote:also focusing a camera on three dancing women using a jib in a controlled enviroment is a lot less time consuming/creative than coming up with a story and telling it on location.
yep. that's what they do. they just focus the camera on them negra women and they start dancing. don't have to plan out the steps or nuttin'.

the clown makeup 'tells a story' about white people. but you're doing a better job than me. keep diggin.

I was talking about the technical aspects of creating the videos, you are a fat fucking waste of life who knows next to nothing about what you are talking about, but saw a beautiful opportunity to let your white guilt shine, so shine on human dispose-all.....shine on you white diamond!

Comedy Quaddafi

odium-LSC wrote: Please explain to me how it is impossible to hate white people. I really, REALLY want to hear your explanation.
It's logically impossible to hate white people, because we are not a common entity conected to some metaphysical container of whiteness.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

More Meme's please....

Guun

Post by Guun »

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:
odium-LSC wrote: Please explain to me how it is impossible to hate white people. I really, REALLY want to hear your explanation.
It's logically impossible to hate white people, because we are not a common entity conected to some metaphysical container of whiteness.
I don't know if you're being flip, but I have an experiment for you, HiffHoffa.

Fly to America. Arrive at Newark airport. Take a taxi to Martin Luther King Blvd. Get out and find a group of black teenagers and in your best accent say

"Hey, guys, I'm not white. I'm European!!! High five!"

I'm guessing they'd bow to you and your tolerant, Western European brand of liberalism and then take you to the mayor's office where you would be given the key to the city.

Comedy Quaddafi

I'm not sure I understand, although I do detect the sarcasm.

I would never claim that I'm European and not white. I think these distinctions are absurd. Me being white refers solely to the color of my skin. I think it's ridiculous when people go "I'm not white, I'm Greek/Italian/Russian" if your skin is white you are guilty of being white.

EDIT: the way I see it, if you identify the color of your skin as a prerequisite for having certain characteristics then you are helping to keep racism going.
Last edited by Comedy Quaddafi on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
- MB

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Money Gripp wrote:
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:

Fly to America. Arrive at Newark airport. Take a taxi to Martin Luther King Blvd. Get out and find a group of black teenagers and in your best accent say

I'm guessing they'd bow to you and your tolerant, Western European brand of liberalism and then take you to the mayor's office where you would be given the key to the city.
are you genocide? cause you're KILLING IT lately :rofl:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:I would never claim that I'm European and not white. I think these distinctions are absurd. Me being white refers solely to the color of my skin. I think it's ridiculous when people go "I'm not white, I'm Greek/Italian/Russian" if your skin is white you are guilty of being

nicotine is Russian though

Comedy Quaddafi

:lol:

"What does it mean to "buck" someone?"
- MB

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Money Gripp wrote:
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:

are you genocide? cause you're KILLING IT lately :rofl:
answer my question.