Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

come on manbitch, post your pic ...
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Odnet

Post by Odnet »

ACTHEPD wrote:come on manbitch, post your pic ...
:arrow:

BeHemoth
Bam Bam

Post by BeHemoth »

Odnet wrote:
:arrow:
and

:sebass:

step one

Post by step one »

ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

pussy boy ....
HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

step one

Post by step one »

the fact you want to see a picture of me this bad is just fucking creepy.

lewislloyd

Post by lewislloyd »

ACTHEPD wrote:Stones Throw been a major disappointment over the past five years or so ... very suspect work over there of late ...
I agree I think stones has and pb wolf has turned its back on hip hop cause they cant make money of it anymore so they put out jay dilla stuff every few months.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Die stepson ... crybaby drama queen ...

And Lewis ... I agree ... I think dudes hated HipHop in the 80's anyway ... till they figured they could capitalize on the culture ... some serious culture manipulator game players ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

step one

Post by step one »

so who you know in the UK then faggot?

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

damn you fuckin bitch, look it up crab ... it ain't hard to tell ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

step one

Post by step one »

ACTHEPD wrote:damn you fuckin bitch, look it up crab ... it ain't hard to tell ...
I googled it and it turns out it is hard to tell. So name names.

Moeses

Post by Moeses »

ACTHEPD wrote:Die stepson ... crybaby drama queen ...

And Lewis ... I agree ... I think dudes hated HipHop in the 80's anyway ... till they figured they could capitalize on the culture ... some serious culture manipulator game players ...
i wish i could explain how stupid this comment is
sorry babe i'm watchin' Futurama
so can't be bothered with thought of havin future drama

www.myspace.com/soulright
www.soundclick.com/youngmoe

The Stink

Post by The Stink »

step one wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:damn you fuckin bitch, look it up crab ... it ain't hard to tell ...
I googled it and it turns out it is hard to tell. So name names.
:rofl:

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

We will be live today ... as usual, we let the music speak for itself ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

step one

Post by step one »

name names or shut the fuck up

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

fuck you bitch pay me
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:fuck you bitch pay me...please! I'm starving over here! I haven't eaten a square meal in over a week :cry:

step one

Post by step one »

ACTHEPD wrote:fuck you bitch pay me
this makes no sense. why dont you want to tell me who you know in the UK ? I'm beginning to think you might be full of shit.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

step one wrote:
this makes no sense. why dont you want to tell me who you know in the UK ? I'm beginning to think you might be full of shit.
I am ... so full of it ...just think that ... now post your pussy pic ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

step one wrote:
:larry:

Simple Rock

Post by Simple Rock »

I can see acthepd walking to the payphone with all his change trying to call someone in the UK to tell them to punch a guy that he doesn't like on a message board. Really, I can see it.

step one

Post by step one »

Simple Rock wrote:I can see acthepd walking to the payphone with all his change trying to call someone in the UK to tell them to punch a guy that he doesn't like on a message board. Really, I can see it.
Me too. why do you think I havent posted a pic of myself. LA Breakers got me shook :lol:

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Going live at 4:30 p.m. :

hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Moeses wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:Die stepson ... crybaby drama queen ...

i wish i could explain how stupid this comment is
What, you ain't know? Charizma was a culture manipulator game player shade tree.

You better ASK somebody...

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Going live at 10 a.m. this morning ... for four hours: hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Going live NOW ... for four hours: hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

goin live ... : hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

If I have some spare days, I might take a trip out west. Specifically for the point of 1)Suckling Arlene's mommary glands 2)punching AC dead square in his fucking face.

I figure as the year winds down and I figure out where I have to use my vaca days (they don't roll over...homos) I'll have a firmer date in mind. Til then, shade trees shade shade on.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

AC The PD Scarface Drums RMX - http://www.divshare.com/download/8606967-e58
HipHopPhilosophy.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

ACTHEPD wrote:AC The PD Scarface Drums RMX - http://www.divshare.com/download/8606967-e58

Our next live radio show will be tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. LA time ... : hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com