Sounds Like The 90's (Volume 9) - September

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

Philaflava wrote:Nobody buys those shirts. Who you foolin? [/novasoline]
\

lol ... Don't it suck to cling onto lies like this while you carry on your sucker ass beef with me?

my shirts sell more than anything you ever made ...
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I have no beef. You are completely insignificant to me. When I log off I don't even think of you.

You on the other hand can't stop talking about me and my website. It's the first thing you do when waking up and last thing you do before you go to bed. You've been posting for years and you still haven't gained one new fan or converted anyone into your ideology. You failed, yet you still keep posting because you are ADDICTED to baby blue crack

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

AC, I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME AND I'D LOVE IT IF YOU THOROUGHLY DIRECTED MY PROGRAM.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

The only thing I come here to do is add balance to the lameness you and the AC The PD-human-shade-trees here share in such abundance here ... I have served well there duuuuuuun...
HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee wrote:AC, I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME AND I'D LOVE IT IF YOU THOROUGHLY DIRECTED MY PROGRAM.

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

HomeSkillet wrote:consistently best cover art for a strictly internet mixtape also
Thanks.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Kalel wrote:
HomeSkillet wrote:consistently best cover art for a strictly internet mixtape also
Thanks.
This is absolutely not a mixtape, and the worst consistency of quality selection possible ... Real SUCKER Dj bullshit ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee wrote:
Employee wrote:AC, I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME AND I'D LOVE IT IF YOU THOROUGHLY DIRECTED MY PROGRAM.

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

ACTHEPD wrote:
Kalel wrote:
Thanks.
This is absolutely not a mixtape, and the worst consistency of quality selection possible ... Real SUCKER Dj bullshit ...
LISTEN.TO.ME.DUDE. YOU CAN RIP APART PHILAFLAVA ALL YOU WANT BUT WHEN YOUR MISERABLE, GAY-FOR-BOOM-BAP, "STANKY LEG" DANCING IN THE CLOSET, SHADE TREE HUGGING HIPPIE ASS STARTS TO TRY AND SHIT ON MY WORK I GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH YOU. I SWEAR TO EVERY HIP HOP GOD YOU BOW TO THAT I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THROW YOU IN THE POOL. LOOK AT MY EYEBROWS, NIGGA. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M PLAYING AROUND? ASK ABOUT ME.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Whoa.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Kalel wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:
Kalel wrote:
Thanks.
LISTEN.TO.ME.DUDE. YOU CAN RIP APART PHILAFLAVA ALL YOU WANT BUT WHEN YOUR MISERABLE, GAY-FOR-BOOM-BAP, "STANKY LEG" DANCING IN THE CLOSET, SHADE TREE HUGGING HIPPIE ASS STARTS TO TRY AND SHIT ON MY WORK I GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH YOU. I SWEAR TO EVERY HIP HOP GOD YOU BOW TO THAT I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THROW YOU IN THE POOL. LOOK AT MY EYEBROWS, NIGGA. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M PLAYING AROUND? ASK ABOUT ME.

lol ... I never said shit about the visual artwork of this comp series ... I only dissed the pathetic auditory production ... chill out sweet cheeks ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Thun

Post by Thun »

Great mix and best cover art to date (from a series full of great covers).

Although some of your covers are more late 80s than 90s... but I'm not complaining ... sort of ...

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

AC don't want it with Kalel, noooooooooooooooooooooo.

P-F- we runnin' this mix shit.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

what's that cover a play off of? i can't seem to remember.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Philaflava wrote:AC don't want it with Kalel, noooooooooooooooooooooo.

It ain't no mix and it's the worst comp of songs I ever heard ... like two good songs at the most on each horribly wack volume ... you must be taking money from these cats to put their music on these ... cuz the music is NOTHING LIKE dope shit from the 90's ... one of your homeys should have already been a friend to you by honestly telling that your selections are a disgrace to the 90's ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Philaflava > ACTHEPD

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Kalel needs to :copy: muthafuckas more often. Tell em' why you mad son......
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Thun

Post by Thun »

ACTHEPD wrote:
Philaflava wrote:AC don't want it with Kalel, noooooooooooooooooooooo.

It ain't no mix and it's the worst comp of songs I ever heard ... like two good songs at the most on each horribly wack volume ... you must be taking money from these cats to put their music on these ... cuz the music is NOTHING LIKE dope shit from the 90's ... one of your homeys should have already been a friend to you by honestly telling that your selections are a disgrace to the 90's ...
You're a white faggot, though, so nobody cares what you think...

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Thun, be a homey instead of a homo ... get gloss's balls out of your mouf and tell him the truth ... real friends don't tell friends their shit is dope if it ain't ... this Sounds Like The 90's project is the biggest failure I have ever seen on this site ... just because Gloss owns the board shouldn't make you tell him what he wants to hear .. be a real friend, and be HipHop for one second, and tell him the truth: This COMPILATION (NOT A MIX) is nothing like dope shit from the 90's ... more like wannabes trying hard to be something they're not ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Thun

Post by Thun »

ACTHEPD wrote:Thun, be a homey instead of a homo ... get gloss's balls out of your mouf and tell him the truth ... real friends don't tell friends their shit is dope if it ain't ... this Sounds Like The 90's project is the biggest failure I have ever seen on this site ... just because Gloss owns the board shouldn't make you tell him what he wants to hear .. be a real friend, and be HipHop for one second, and tell him the truth: This COMPILATION (NOT A MIX) is nothing like dope shit from the 90's ... more like wannabes trying hard to be something they're not ...
Even if this was true (it isn't) you'd still be a white faggot that nobody cares about. It's taking you way too long to acknowledge this truth.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

AC you are such a retarded faggot, really you are. You act like I'm trying to change music with these monthly mixes. Nobody pays me for shit. I gather tracks each month from artists from the 90's or tracks that have a 90's feel and put them on here for people to listen to.

I didn't force you to download it, but you did. I didn't force you to listen, but you did. You download every mix I make because you're infatuated with me. You're on my board, I'm not on yours. You constantly post on my blog, I don't even know if you have one. There is no balance you provide. Nobody is like you so there is no balance. You are a joke and we only allow you to post so we can laugh at your expense.

I can't wait for Kalel to brow-beat you again.

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:Thun, be a homey instead of a homo ... get gloss's balls out of your mouf and tell him the truth ... real friends don't tell friends their shit is dope if it ain't ... this Sounds Like The 90's project is the biggest failure I have ever seen on this site ... just because Gloss owns the board shouldn't make you tell him what he wants to hear .. be a real friend, and be HipHop for one second, and tell him the truth: This COMPILATION (NOT A MIX) is nothing like dope shit from the 90's ... more like wannabes trying hard to be something they're not ...
Kind of like how you "wannabe" relevant and fiscally solvent, but you're not?

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Thun, calling people 'white' and/or 'black' is race-ist, and played the fuck out since the 80's ... HipHop evolved out of that ... your sorry ass missed that part huh?

And Gloss, I agree to disagree ... I am sure I provide much balance to this sucker ass hangout ... which is why I stay ...

Now back to subject: This shit SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE dope shit from the 90's ... You should be beat like a child molester in prison for this horribe representation of new HipHop that is supposed to sound like good HipHop from the 90's ... this is mad fraudulent...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:Thun, calling people 'white' and/or 'black' is race-ist, and played the fuck out since the 80's ... HipHop evolved out of that ... your sorry ass missed that part huh?
Sorry cracker. "Race-ism" is alive and well. You are an interloper culture vulture and you will never be taken seriously unless you hang yourself in the name of black supremacy.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Reggie wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:Thun, calling people 'white' and/or 'black' is race-ist, and played the fuck out since the 80's ... HipHop evolved out of that ... your sorry ass missed that part huh?
Sorry cracker. "Race-ism" is alive and well. You are an interloper culture vulture and you will never be taken seriously unless you hang yourself in the name of black supremacy.
You are all out of touch with the whole art, movement and culture that you fraudulently act and play the role of in your own reallife soaps ... but you are nothing close to HipHop ... strictly good tryer ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

step one

Post by step one »

ACTHEPD wrote:
You are all out of touch with the whole art, movement and culture that you fraudulently act and play the role of in your own reallife soaps ... but you are nothing close to HipHop ... strictly good tryer ...
you wander the streets of LA late at night hoping old men will offer you money and food in exchange for rough sex.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee wrote:

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:You are all out of touch with the whole art, movement and culture that you fraudulently act and play the role of in your own reallife soaps ... but you are nothing close to HipHop ... strictly good tryer ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah dude. That's exactly what I am about. "Trying" to be a mentally defective culture misappropriating midget who spins boring throwback records for Nordic teenagers.

perabigail

Post by perabigail »

really good mix, can't stop bumping it. keep these coming please.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

perabigail wrote:really good "mix"????????, can't stop bumping it. keep these coming please.

What mix? You mean compilation right? Shit is a JOKE! ... Two ok songs is a waste of time ... put out a good one and I will give credit ... but you are 0-for-life now dun ... You gotta come with dope shit at least MOST of the time to get credit from me ... and two good songs dont cut it kid ..
HipHopPhilosophy.com