Sounds Like The 90's (Volume 9) - September

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

ACTHEPD wrote:
perabigail wrote:really good "mix"????????, can't stop bumping it. keep these coming please.

What mix? You mean compilation right? Shit is a JOKE! ... Two ok songs is a waste of time ... put out a good one and I will give credit ... but you are 0-for-life now dun ... You gotta come with dope shit at least MOST of the time to get credit from me ... and two good songs dont cut it kid ..
Compilation yes. The word mix isn't used the literal sense. Mix tapes aren't always blended. This is a monthly compilation and I WILL NEVER COME CORRECT FOR YOU. I DONT EVER WANT PROPS FROM YOU.

You are a NOBODY. Outside of Philaflava you are insignificant, lonely, deranged and unemployed. On Philaflava you are insignificant, hilarious, stupid and the laughing stock. Don't you get it?

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

If I was " ... a NOBODY. Outside of Philaflava ... insignificant, lonely, deranged and unemployed ... hilarious, stupid and the laughing stock... ", then I wouldn't have any of the friends, support, confidence, mutual respect that I have earned which makes me the kind, nice, giving (back) kind of person that I am ... which makes you look like, and the group of assholes on this board, who dedicate their life to lying to their best ability, to anybody in the world, especially yourselves, about AC The PD and HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio so that you don't look like assholes you are for dedicating your life to dissing me, a bunch of assholes! lol woohoo ... vicious cycle you have been trapped into by your worst HipHop nightmare, the truth that exposes the lie that you live ... the truth that you ain't HipHop, you are Rap ... If you were HipHop, then Sounds Like the 90's would be a project worth listening to ... but I can tell after three seconds of each track that most of the vast majority of the selections are WACK AS FUCK ... if you were HipHop, you would have some Jess The Facts up on some of those bitches ... but you are keeping up with wannabe HipHop instead ... so you don't have any Rebels To The Grain on that shit ... no Aesthetics ...
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Your friends are insecure fat kids who are 18 years old with daddy issues. Your respect is insincere and your "rap" friends are not friends. They are people afraid of you stalking them like you stalk us on these boards so they are nice to you. Most of them are has-beens and never will be's, Everybody thinks you're crazy, EVERYBODY. You are a stranger in a strange land. Nobody takes you serious. Nobody cares. You will be dead before you are 40. Peace.

step one

Post by step one »

Philaflava wrote: You will be dead before you are 40. Peace.
best news I've heard all day. could only be improved if you tell me he's 39yrs & 11 months at the moment.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

But what if I am ten times more popular when I am dead than when I was alive ... ? Don't you get it yet dickforbrains? Duuuu errrrr ... you stand for nothing in life ... if you ever stand for anything, it will be a concept you bit from me ... word life you drone ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

... oh and, what if when I die, my mixes are the most valuable Dj mixtape ever on Ebay and what if nobody ever talks about your comps again after this year cuz they suck so bad ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

:lol:

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

Nl5H wrote:what's that cover a play off of? i can't seem to remember.
I don't know what you're thinking of, but I got the idea from a combination of the cover for the Pet Shop Boys album "Yes" and the famous LOVE sculpture in Philly.

But you've probably seen the style done dozens of other times. Maybe the Rage Against The Machine album?

step one

Post by step one »

ACTHEPD wrote:... what if when I die, my mixes are the most valuable Dj mixtape ever on Ebay ...
you really dont need to worry about this ever happening.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com