The Official HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio Thread

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Notice how a week went by and nobody gave a fuck about you, your show or thread? It's like that everyday in reality.

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

Bitter ass wannabe ... Your Sounds Like The 90's compilations should be called Sounds Nothing Like The 90's ... by a fake ass dj with no ear ...kinda like Jaz's new compilation, but ten times worse ... How in the fuck you figure 90% of those selections 'Sound Like The 90's' ??? They sound like cheap watered-down imitation HipHop ... one or two good songs per comp? Word booty!
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Yeah but the truth hurts, don't it?

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

... what a dreamer ... you beg me to come back every time you ban me ... without me, this board is in dire need of MUCH HipHop perspective! ... you are the personification of the plagiarism that makes my presence here so purposeful and in-demand when you ban me ... I know that truth hurts you ... it's like, damned if you do, damned if you don't ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

ACTHEPD wrote:without me, this board is in dire need of MUCH HipHop perspective!
What perspective do you offer? All I've ever seen you post has been in the way of self-promotion for your show and asking fellow grown men for their pictures.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Echo Leader wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:without me, this board is in dire need of MUCH HipHop perspective!
What perspective do you offer? All I've ever seen you post has been in the way of self-promotion for your show and asking fellow grown men for their pictures.
Male and female bitches are blind ... blind to the HipHop of my perspective ... Nevermind you ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

ACTHEPD wrote: Male and female bitches are blind ... blind to the HipHop of my perspective ... Nevermind you ...
Echo Leader wrote: What perspective do you offer? All I've ever seen you post has been in the way of self-promotion for your show and asking fellow grown men for their pictures.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

ACTHEPD wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:AC The PD Scarface Drums RMX - http://www.divshare.com/download/8606967-e58

Our next live radio show will be tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. LA time ... : hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

ACTHEPD wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:AC The PD Scarface Drums RMX - http://www.divshare.com/download/8606967-e58

Our next live radio show will be tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. LA time ... : hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
Oh, now I see!

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

By the way AC, have you heard the new Lil' Boosie album? It's really good. I think you'd like it.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

ACTHEPD wrote:Bitter ass wannabe ... Your Sounds Like The 90's compilations should be called Sounds Nothing Like The 90's ... by a fake ass dj with no ear ...kinda like Jaz's new compilation, but ten times worse ... How in the fuck you figure 90% of those selections 'Sound Like The 90's' ??? They sound like cheap watered-down imitation HipHop ... one or two good songs per comp? Word booty!
Pfffftttt go and play on the motorway and keep my name out of your mouth crab, if you think my compilations and blog are so wack then why are you checking them you stupid fucking retard!!!
>> Jaz....
>>
>>
>> Doesn't look like you got my last reply to this last email either...
>> but I has asked you if you'd be interested in doing your own show on
>> the station...? We'd be honored...
>>
>>
>> AC The PD
Yo fam,
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> You know I'd appreciate that new 45King joint... Thanks big brother...
>> >> >>
>> >> >> AC The PD
Yo Jaz...

How's it goin...?

Did you have a new link for a new tape yet...? You posted a new one right...?

And do you have a live link for that Omnisence or the Bee Why lost tapes...?

Thanks fam...

Wish I had some of your requests for you... Must be some illy on that list...

AC The PD
> Jaz,
>
>
> Can I get a late pass on the last few additions to your blogs legacy...?
>
> I know I am behind...
>
>
> AC The PD
\yo yo yo... thanks Jaz!

The other joints I was looking for was that Back To 1988, the JVC
Tapedeck Fat Tape Vol.4, and I think that's it... Thanks a lot... Me
and Splifkin both have mad gratitude...

AC The PD
were my comps wack when you were asking for links?...nah didn't think so, so again keep my name out of your mouth and this thread.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

ACTHEPD wrote:... what a dreamer ... you beg me to come back every time you ban me ... without me, this board is in dire need of MUCH HipHop perspective! ... you are the personification of the plagiarism that makes my presence here so purposeful and in-demand when you ban me ... I know that truth hurts you ... it's like, damned if you do, damned if you don't ...
You are so delusional. I beg you? How about this, don't post for a month or forever and see if I ever contact you.

But before you go, take a good look at what Jaz just did to you. He pulled your panties down (again).

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Jaz wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:Bitter ass wannabe ... Your Sounds Like The 90's compilations should be called Sounds Nothing Like The 90's ... by a fake ass dj with no ear ...kinda like Jaz's new compilation, but ten times worse ... How in the fuck you figure 90% of those selections 'Sound Like The 90's' ??? They sound like cheap watered-down imitation HipHop ... one or two good songs per comp? Word booty!
Pfffftttt go and play on the motorway and keep my name out of your mouth crab, if you think my compilations and blog are so wack then why are you checking them you stupid fucking retard!!!
>> Jaz....
>>
>>
>> Doesn't look like you got my last reply to this last email either...
>> but I has asked you if you'd be interested in doing your own show on
>> the station...? We'd be honored...
>>
>>
>> AC The PD
Yo fam,
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> You know I'd appreciate that new 45King joint... Thanks big brother...
>> >> >>
>> >> >> AC The PD
Yo Jaz...

How's it goin...?

Did you have a new link for a new tape yet...? You posted a new one right...?

And do you have a live link for that Omnisence or the Bee Why lost tapes...?

Thanks fam...

Wish I had some of your requests for you... Must be some illy on that list...

AC The PD
> Jaz,
>
>
> Can I get a late pass on the last few additions to your blogs legacy...?
>
> I know I am behind...
>
>
> AC The PD
\yo yo yo... thanks Jaz!

The other joints I was looking for was that Back To 1988, the JVC
Tapedeck Fat Tape Vol.4, and I think that's it... Thanks a lot... Me
and Splifkin both have mad gratitude...

AC The PD
were my comps wack when you were asking for links?...nah didn't think so, so again keep my name out of your mouth and this thread.

DLG

Post by DLG »

damn, jaz with the supreme :copy:

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:Word booty!
:lol: :lol: :lol: You own a pair of Dwayne Wayne flip-up sunglasses, don't you?

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

DLG wrote:damn, jaz with the supreme :copy:

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

That was then Jaz, this is now, after you dissed me for not riding EPMD dick when they released their newest wack album ... and that was before you cried like a baby after losing your DIGITAL music collection ...

And as for your compilations, they get worse with time, unlike my mixtapes which all get better with age and increase in value ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

ACTHEPD wrote:That was then Jaz, this is now, after you dissed me for not riding EPMD dick when they released their newest wack album ... and that was before you cried like a baby after losing your DIGITAL music collection ...

And as for your compilations, they get worse with time, unlike my mixtapes which all get better with age and increase in value ...
You don't find it extremely convenient that your dislike for Jaz and his mixes came AFTER the fact he dissed you? This is why you have the mentality of a 4 year old. Whoever gives you attention you praise, which is why your vocabulary of rappers consists of just 5 names. Those are people who tolerate you and haven't reached a point where they felt the need to diss you.

Anyone else who doesn't give you the time of day or the respect you THINK you deserve gets hated on constantly. You go out of your way to make sure they know it until they change their mind. The only problem is they never do and that has to do with you being the most insignificant pain in the ass ever to register to a message board. You're a troll and a horrible person to match.

I don't expect you to read or comprehend this, others will. Right now you're pounding your fist on your cardboard box you call a desk and ready to drop your copy-cut-paste response which says something about being a sucker DJ and having a weak compilation.

Basically, we don't believe you, you need more people.

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Philaflava wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:That was then Jaz, this is now, after you dissed me for not riding EPMD dick when they released their newest wack album ... and that was before you cried like a baby after losing your DIGITAL music collection ...

You don't find it extremely convenient that your dislike for Jaz and his mixes came AFTER the fact he dissed you? This is why you have the mentality of a 4 year old. Whoever gives you attention you praise, which is why your vocabulary of rappers consists of just 5 names. Those are people who tolerate you and haven't reached a point where they felt the need to diss you.

Anyone else who doesn't give you the time of day or the respect you THINK you deserve gets hated on constantly. You go out of your way to make sure they know it until they change their mind. The only problem is they never do and that has to do with you being the most insignificant pain in the ass ever to register to a message board. You're a troll and a horrible person to match.

I don't expect you to read or comprehend this, others will. Right now you're pounding your fist on your cardboard box you call a desk and ready to drop your copy-cut-paste response which says something about being a sucker DJ and having a weak compilation.

Basically, we don't believe you, you need more people.
Jason forgot to mention that ACTHEPD is a stupid faggot who hangs out with a wack graffiti crew.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

lol ... you need to do be a real DJ in order to call a comp a mix ...

A lot of suckers hate me, like you, you ain't special ... a lot of people think I am an asshole, but nobody can say I ever did them wrong ... so take your horrible person wish to a wishing well ... Now you? You are a waste of life ... a lying perpetrating plagiarist, culture rapist, a cancer to HipHop ... eat that ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

ACTHEPD wrote:lol ... you need to do be a real DJ in order to call a comp a mix ...

A lot of suckers hate me, like you, you ain't special ... a lot of people think I am an asshole, but nobody can say I ever did them wrong ... so take your horrible person wish to a wishing well ... Now you? You are a waste of life ... a lying perpetrating plagiarist, culture rapist, a cancer to HipHop ... eat that ...

This isn't about hating you. Don't flatter yourself idiot. This is about your hate towards others who don't agree with you. This is about how you suddenly hate on Jaz after countless attempts to stroke his cock. You wanted him on your podcast radio show. You wanted his mixes. You wanted to befriend him. FAIL.

P.S. I hate to break the news to you but just about anyone with a computer can make a mix. It just so happens most of them are 13 years old girls.

P.P.S. Have you ever had one of your compilations (or mixes) sold in stores? I mean like Best Buy, Target, Circuit City or even Amazon? I have. I guess you aren't much or a real DJ are you?

step one

Post by step one »

ACTHEPD probably wrote: pfffft...sucker ass wannabe human shade trees fronting on the fresh brand new funk...duuuhhh..percee p is my babys daddy...sounds like the 90s sound nothing like the 90s i know because I downloaded them all and listened to every track....dooley o is the future...my mixtapes sell for $9000 on ebay despite being covered in Spliffkins jizz and pubes...respect me
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

ACTHEPD wrote:lol ... you need to do be a real DJ in order to call a comp a mix ...

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Philaflava wrote:

This isn't about hating you. Don't flatter yourself idiot. This is about your hate towards others who don't agree with you. This is about how you suddenly hate on Jaz after countless attempts to stroke his cock. You wanted him on your podcast radio show. You wanted his mixes. You wanted to befriend him. FAIL.

P.S. I hate to break the news to you but just about anyone with a computer can make a mix. It just so happens most of them are 13 years old girls.

P.P.S. Have you ever had one of your compilations (or mixes) sold in stores? I mean like Best Buy, Target, Circuit City or even Amazon? I have. I guess you aren't much or a real DJ are you?

LOL ... When Louis Logic took me to Sandbox on my first NY trip, Ed bought 100 mixes immediately ... so why do you think you would matter to me ... ? Get the fuck outta ehere with your hate and shade ... Claiming that I hate on people who don't agree with me is some backwards ass logic ... IT'S YOU human shade trees who treat me like such an alien because you don't agree with my HipHop philosophy(s) ... get it right you anonymous pussy ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

ACTHEPD wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

LOL ... When Louis Logic took me to Sandbox on my first NY trip, Ed bought 100 mixes immediately ... so why do you think you would matter to me ... ? Get the fuck outta ehere with your hate and shade ... Claiming that I hate on people who don't agree with me is some backwards ass logic ... IT'S YOU human shade trees who treat me like such an alien because you don't agree with my HipHop philosophy(s) ... get it right you anonymous pussy ...

Yeah because Sandboxautomatic is so much like Best Buy. For starters you don't need distribution to have Ed buy 10 copies (not 100, I just asked him) on consignment.

I'm talking walking into a national chain and going to the music aisle and finding your CD on the shelf. You never had and never will get that honor. This last page of your thread has practically destroyed you. You can't even focus or answer correctly. Truth hurts.

LMAO @ this pussy comparing Sandbox to Best Buy or Amazon. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAH
Last edited by Philaflava on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:LOL ... When Louis Logic took me to Sandbox on my first NY trip, Ed bought 100 mixes immediately ... so why do you think you would matter to me ... ? Get the fuck outta ehere with your hate and shade ... Claiming that I hate on people who don't agree with me is some backwards ass logic ... IT'S YOU human shade trees who treat me like such an alien because you don't agree with my HipHop philosophy(s) ... get it right you anonymous pussy ...
Name-dropping Louis Logic again :lol: :lol:

Name-dropping Ed Wong from sandboxautomatic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I see why AC takes such offense to the Sounds Like the 90's comps. He's still stuck in 1999.

PS: It's not that I disagree with your hip-hop philosophy(s), it's that they are puerile and moronic and retarded for ages 7 and up.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Now, why don't you call Herc and ask him if he called me on xmas day to wish me a happy holiday ... get off this board and ask Premo why he sports my gear everywhere ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMhRtxjFY0k&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMhRtxjFY0k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

This last page reminds me of when Rocky beat Drago. AC you're falling hard. I think this last page just ruined your posting career on Philaflava. Might be time to hang it up.

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:Now, why don't you call Herc and ask him if he called me on xmas day to wish me a happy holiday
:lol: :lol: :lol: Take that info down to the welfare office, maybe they'll give you food stamps.

step one

Post by step one »

ACTHEPD wrote:Now, why don't you call Herc and ask him if he called me on xmas day to wish me a happy holiday ... get off this board and ask Premo why he sports my gear everywhere ...
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com