The Official HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio Thread

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

When I can go to a very large number of restaurants, hotels, rental car businesses, and venues ALL OVER SoCali and get free services, what do you think you mean to me? Not a god damned thing ... !

When I can go all over the world and people will look after me because of my mixes, how do you think you look to me? Yup, like a hater ass human shade tree sucker wannabe Dj ...
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:When I can go to a very large number of restaurants, hotels, rental car businesses, and venues ALL OVER SoCali and get free services, what do you think you mean to me? Not a god damned thing ... !

When I can go all over the world and people will look after me because of my mixes, how do you think you look to me? Yup, like a hater ass human shade tree sucker wannabe Dj ...
We are all well aware that you get welfare. I would never contest it. A cretin like you could never hold down a paying job.

step one

Post by step one »

ACTHEPD wrote:When I can go to a very large number of restaurants, hotels, rental car businesses, and venues ALL OVER SoCali and get free services, what do you think you mean to me? Not a god damned thing ... !

ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

:phila: in the black trunks

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

ACTHEPD wrote:When I can go all over the world and people will look after me because of my mixes.
if only you could find an airline that accepts foodstamps.

So exactly where in the world have you gone because of your mix skills, and by that i mean where have they paid your ticket to fly, paid for you work, and put you up? if it doesnt meet all three criteria it doesnt count.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Going live now ... : hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

step one

Post by step one »

ACTHEPD wrote:Going live now ... : hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

step one wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:Going live now ... : hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls

... so we started our own radio station for all of the great music that the radio don't play ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

ACTHEPD wrote:
step one wrote:

... so we started our own radio station for all of the great music that the radio don't play ...
so you fit a transmittor tower, sales team, promotions department, studio, etc in that storage unit? I guess if you have all that you have what the FCC would consider a radio station. What are your call letters again? also waht is the number on the dial i can find your radio station at?

K, THANX

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Pretty sure you've never been outside of the U.S. and that you're extremely poor too. You live in a store.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Philaflava wrote:You live in a store.
<object width="480" height="400" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_cfa2a34e60"><param name="movie" value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=cfa2a34e60" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="400" flashvars="key=cfa2a34e60" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" name="ordie_player_cfa2a34e60" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;width:480px;"><a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/cfa2a3 ... ll-ferrell" title="from Adam "Ghost Panther" McKay and Will Ferrell">Stavenhagen's Food Pawn Shop with Steve Buscemi and Will Ferrell</a> from <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/adam_mckay">Adam "Ghost Panther" McKay</a></div>

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

UNITED KINGDOM ENGLAND LONDON
GERMANY BREMEN BREMEN
SWITZERLAND GENEVE GENEVA
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA ENCINO
UNITED STATES TEXAS CORPUS CHRISTI
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA DOWNEY
BULGARIA VARNA VARNA
GERMANY BREMEN BREMEN
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA LA JOLLA
UNITED STATES TENNESSEE KNOXVILLE
IN INDIA DELHI NEW DELHI
IT ITALY VENETO VICENZA
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA RANCHO PALOS VERDES
UNITED STATES NEW YORK BROOKLYN
United States CA California Alameda
France A8 Ile-de-France Billancourt
United States CA California Riverside

Unique IP addresses today from the live show ...

In response to whatever shit you gonna talk: Quality over quantity ... worldwide 24 hours a day!
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:UNITED KINGDOM ENGLAND LONDON
GERMANY BREMEN BREMEN
SWITZERLAND GENEVE GENEVA
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA ENCINO
UNITED STATES TEXAS CORPUS CHRISTI
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA DOWNEY
BULGARIA VARNA VARNA
GERMANY BREMEN BREMEN
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA LA JOLLA
UNITED STATES TENNESSEE KNOXVILLE
IN INDIA DELHI NEW DELHI
IT ITALY VENETO VICENZA
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES
UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA RANCHO PALOS VERDES
UNITED STATES NEW YORK BROOKLYN
United States CA California Alameda
France A8 Ile-de-France Billancourt
United States CA California Riverside

Unique IP addresses today from the live show ...

In response to whatever shit you gonna talk: Quality over quantity ... worldwide 24 hours a day!
:lol: :lol: :lol: silly

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

ACTHEPD wrote:That was then Jaz, this is now, after you dissed me for not riding EPMD dick when they released their newest wack album ... and that was before you cried like a baby after losing your DIGITAL music collection ...

And as for your compilations, they get worse with time, unlike my mixtapes which all get better with age and increase in value ...
whatever, let's get a few things straight here, yeah I was pissed off with you dissing EPMD, but you are entitled to your opinion like everyone else, I stopped liking you because of the way you handle yourself on here and in this thread, you come across an egotistical and arrogant dickhead and extremely unlikeable.

But you still haven't answered my question...why are YOU checking my blog and compilations if you think they are wack?, that makes zero fucking sense to me and would make even less sense if you are downloading them.

AC, I hope someday you wake up and change, because being the way you are now, you are not doing yourself any favours, just go back and read this entire thread, look at how many people here don't like you...is that a way to live?

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Page 39 was the best sonning I have seen in ages.

:phila:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Jaz wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:That was then Jaz, this is now, after you dissed me for not riding EPMD dick when they released their newest wack album ... and that was before you cried like a baby after losing your DIGITAL music collection ...

And as for your compilations, they get worse with time, unlike my mixtapes which all get better with age and increase in value ...
But you still haven't answered my question...why are YOU checking my blog and compilations if you think they are wack?, that makes zero fucking sense to me and would make even less sense if you are downloading them.
For the same reason he still checks out mine, he is secretly in love with us.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

WTF?

You all dedicate your life to disrespecting me, in an attempt to hide everything about me, because I expose the suckers in you, and because I school myself on who is dissing me and learn about what/whom is dissing me before I diss them back, that means I like or respect you? Please!

I check your wack shit because I can't diss you and call you wack if I don't know what it is ... unlike you suckers, who will diss anything I do, no matter how dope it is, in an attempt to put shade on me ... fucking wastes of life, anybody who ever dissed me on a msg board ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

ACTHEPD wrote:WTF?

You all dedicate your life to disrespecting me, in an attempt to hide everything about me, because I expose the suckers in you, and because I school myself on who is dissing me and learn about what/whom is dissing me before I diss them back, that means I like or respect you? Please!

I check your wack shit because I can't diss you and call you wack if I don't know what it is ... unlike you suckers, who will diss anything I do, no matter how dope it is, in an attempt to put shade on me ... fucking wastes of life, anybody who ever dissed me on a msg board ...
Dummy, if we all dedicated our life to dissing you, wouldn't we be on your site, your myspace page, at your store, and really getting all up in your grits?

We don't, because dissing you is just another way to pass the workday. I'd say I devote approximately .0007% of my life to dissing you, and I think I need to cut back on that.

Meanwhile, you come here because you idolize the baby blue. Just admit it. Don't be afraid. The first step is saying aloud: "I get clowned by everyone on philaflava because they are smarter, funnier, and...darn it, just a whole lot more hiphop than me!"

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

AC as far as I'm concerned you got annihilated on page 39 and you'll never be the same.

Carry on.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

you look like a monkey with brain damage.
you live in a store
you have been reduced to hanging out with people nearly half your age
you have awful taste in music
you are not respected here there or anywhere
your production sucks
you cant rap
you call your website a radio station
your shirt design sucks
your wife left you
your brain does not properly function due to head trauma
you are no taller than 5'5" (and yes i have seen you in real life, it was amusing)
your tshirts always look dirty and stretched out
you have the mustache of an 8th grader from 1987
you have an underbite
you look like you smell vaguely of poop
you argue and make points like a mental patient
your record collection doubles as a box spring
you are the kind of guy that wears sweat pants or jean shorts EVERYWHERE
you arent smart enough to be sad
your store looks like it was abandoned years ago and you squat there
you have vinnie from naughty by nature arms

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

:lol:

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

ALASKA wrote:

you look like a monkey with brain damage.
you live in a store
you have been reduced to hanging out with people nearly half your age
you have awful taste in music
you are not respected here there or anywhere
your production sucks
you cant rap
you call your website a radio station
your shirt design sucks
your wife left you
your brain does not properly function due to head trauma
you are no taller than 5'5" (and yes i have seen you in real life, it was amusing)
your tshirts always look dirty and stretched out
you have the mustache of an 8th grader from 1987
you have an underbite
you look like you smell vaguely of poop
you argue and make points like a mental patient
your record collection doubles as a box spring
you are the kind of guy that wears sweat pants or jean shorts EVERYWHERE
you arent smart enough to be sad
your store looks like it was abandoned years ago and you squat there
you have vinnie from naughty by nature arms
:rofl:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

How can he be knocked down again if he hasn't got back up since page 39?

Alaska with the nail in the coffin :copy:

Post by 360 »

Damn

chiefbombpro

Post by chiefbombpro »

This guy is still at it? Damn internet personalities. haha
Philaflava wrote:all these new blog rappers should be tasered on the regular.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

ACTHEPD wrote:BELOW YOU WILL FIND LINKS TO DOWNLOAD EVERY MIXTAPE A.C. The Program Director EVER MADE AND EVENTUALLY EVERY LIVE RADIO BROADCAST IN HIPHOPPHILOSOPHY.COM RADIO HISTORY ...

All of the mixtapes are almost 80 minutes long with over 20 full songs mixed live from wax (except the latest ones contain lots of rare music not available anywhere on wax) ... These are not the common snippet-mix rip-offs ... Everything we play is obviously great yet unfamiliar, as to never give the listener that stale feeling you get when you hear great music that you never want to hear again because the sucker Dj's played it out ...

If you are thankful, grateful and able to give back, please find it in your heart to do so and make any kind of donation/contribution to the station at Paypal.com for the HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio account under our email address programdirector@hotmail.com ...

WE HAVE OVER 300 TO 400 LIVE RADIO BROADCAST-MIXTAPES AVAILABLE, INCLUDING: A SCHOOLLY D mixtape, AUDIO TWO mixtape, CORMEGA mixtape, BINKIS mixtape, Sadat X mixtape, EASY MO BEE mixtape, Splifkin's first mixtape - the Ultimate Black Poet Experience, DJ PREMIER mixtape featuring A LOT of great unfamiliar DJ Premier productions, POISON CLAN mixtape, OLDIES CITY 1, OLDIES CITY 2, HIPHOPPHILOSOPHY.COM RADIO BREAKBEATS, lots of old school mixes, some mixes made just for people who think "new HipHop is wack" featuring all new HipHop, among literally hundreds of other equally fresh live broadcasts from the HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio history catalog ...

THE FIRST 18 MIXTAPES WERE RELEASED WITH FULL SONGLISTS WITH COMMENTARY/NARRATION IN THE LINEAR NOTES TO GIVE A LITTLE INSIGHT ON THE SELECTION ... BUT WE STOPPED DOING SONGLISTS AFTER #18 FOR THE MAIN PURPOSE OF SUCKER DJ BITING PREVENTION ... MORE DJs WERE BITING THE SELECTIONS AND STYLE, GETTING GIGS FOR THEMSELVES TO PLAY OUR STYLE AND SELECTIONS, STARTING THEIR OWN CARBON-COPY RADIO STATIONS (LIKE CONSPIRACY FOR EXAMPLE), AND NOT SHEDDING LIGHT ON THE FATHERS OF THEIR STYLE ... SO FUCK YOU BITERS! AFTER THE FIRST 18, WE ARE GOING TO POST ALL OF THE RADIO SHOWS, SOME OF THEM WITH PICS TO GO ALONG WITH THE MIXES, SOME OF THE MIXES ARE SPECIAL PROJECTS AND WILL BE POSTED WITH ACTUAL COVER ART FOR THE PROJECTS, BUT NO MORE PLAYLISTS FOR YOU BITERS...

Thanks for any and all support ... We do this for you ... and mostly for the great records and artists who never get the exposure, play, credit and respect they deserve in the mass media's pop misuse, misinterpretation and misrepresentation of the word "HipHop" to the masses of the blind led by and leading the blind ...

This is the first A.C. The Program Director mixtape ever made to put on the market, released only on cassette originally late 1999 or early 2000, then we decided to remaster it and re-release it on CD a few years later ... Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?rjmn4nzmdyn

1. Natural Elements - Bust Mine -
There is still lots of NE records that I can't find, and I'm always looking ... If you call yourself and you don't know who Natural E is, you ain't HipHop ...
2. People Under The Stairs - Asshole -
Those close to me know why I can relate to the song so much ... When I found this group's music, I was very disappointed in LA ... I know so-called self-described LA HipHop Dj's (sucker Dj's) who still don't recognize PUTS as LA's finest ... They ain't HipHop, fuckin game players ... This ain't no game ...
3. Vakill & J.U.I.C.E - Out The Speakers -
JUICE on The PD's first release ... The dopest who can make good records and battle anybody ... But his LP's have mostly lackluster beats and he deserves better ...
4. Onyx - Shout (RMX) -
This white label is still fresh ... Too bad they lost "IT" too, because they most definitely had "IT" once upon a time ...
5. Biggie Smalls - Party and Bullshit (RMX) -
The first Biggie song I ever heard ... He could have had a legendary album legacy like Gang Starr, but he and Puffy threw that away for pop money and fame ...
6. D.O.C. - Portraits Of A Masterpiece -
When this record was new, I listened to it over and over till I memorized all of the lyrics, because it was difficult ... Extremely fresh rhymes from one of the freshest MC's ever ... And one of the saddest stories ... This is real west coast HipHop, not that bullshit those bubble-gum Rap dudes call 'west coast' ...
7. Large Professor f/ B-1 - Put Yourself In My Place -
This is that Xtra large funk!!! ... Fast or slow, that ultra-ghetto funk ... RESPECT! ... Stop playing those played-out records, sucker DJ's ... Hollywood sucker Dj's with Looking At The Front door in their crate!
8. Big Noyd - All Pro -
My favorite joint from his above average debut LP ... But shit! Why can't great talents like this keep up with the evolution of the funk ... ?
9. Lone Catalysts - Politics -
J.Sands and J.Rawls, not to be slept on ... One of those records people always ask "who's that?" when I play it ...
10. Promoe - Off The Record -
When I first mixed and released this mixtape only on cassette, before I remastered it, side one of the tape ran out and cut this song off ... So many people asked me to bring it back so it's only of only two records that appear on two different AC The PD mixtapes ...
11. Ed O.G. & The Buldogs - I'll Rip You -
The original version of this mixtape had I'm Laughin here, but I replaced it with this slept-on gem, because I brought I'm Laughin back on #9 before I re-released this mixtape on CD ... This album is super slept-on!
12. J-SS - The Look Of Love -
This was a great song and record, for a minute, till the whole style was recycled over and over ... Even though I can't play the record anymore, it's still capable of sounding fresh when mixed among other still-fresh music ... Take note sucker Dj's!
13. Kid Capri - You Know My Style -
I brought this record back too, on #9, because at the time, I had not idea I would re-release this mixtape on CD ... But this is the title track for this mixtape, so I had to leave it on ...
14. Ultramagnetic MC's (Kool Keith) - MC Champion -
One of many super slept-on, forgotten, left out, missed joints from the all-time great Funk You Head Up LP ... The album gets better with time ... Had to use just Keith's verse on this song though, because Ced Gee was obviously starting to lose "IT" on this album ...
15. Biggie Smalls - Suicidal Thoughts -
My favorite Biggie record ever ... No wonder, it was the only Lord Finesse production on Ready To Die ... Too bad Biggie let a pop mogul ruin his potentially legendary album recording legacy ...
16. Kool G Rap - Edge Of Sanity -
Everybody's favorite rappers' favorite rapper ... Another super slept-on, under-played LP non-single joint ... And damnit, somebody needs to press a double vinyl release of this album ...
17. Mobb Deep and Tragedy - LA, LA -
I thought these dudes would never lose "IT" ... I was wrong, as usual ... lol ... But legendary none-the-less ...
18. Louis Logic - Factotum -
The song that made me a big fan ... Perfect production, direction, arrangement, cuts, sampling, everything!
19. Newark Anonymous Clik - Newark Shit -
This song reminds me of my homey DJ 3rd Rail from SD ... and the old Spike Radio show we used to do once a month together with him back in the 2000 era ... HARDCORE!!!
20. Maspyke - Far East Politics -
Hope these dudes can keep up with the funk, because they definitely had "IT" ... Heard the Static release, and it most definitely wasn't the funk ... Wish them the best though, for real ...
21. J Zone - Calamine Lotion I -
22. J Zone - Calamine Lotion II -
Omar Goodness and I (3rd Place Family) were the first to bring J Zone to LA for a show (... and Jedi Mind Tricks, MF Doom, Cormega, Demigodz, Count Bass D, Percee P, Dooley O, Ed OG, etc. ...
23. Lord Finesse - Baby You Nasty -
From the OG vinyl Baby You Nasty 12" ...

#2 and #3 are the first CD-mixtape releases of A.C. The Program Director ... all of the first four CD releases were recorded in the Breakroom by MaxOne of the Clutch Shooters (The cover art on #3 with Bruce Lee's head on my body was MaxOne's idea!) ... Thanks Max, if it wasn't for you who knows where I'd be now? ... These mixtapes were manifested because all of my favorite Dj's and radio shows were falling off, and to add balance to all of the sucker Dj's who are faking the funk and trying to sell wack shit, thus giving Dj's and HipHop a bad name and reputation ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yhml52z0mn5

1. 5 Deez - The Rock Rule
ZZZZZZZZZ...
2. Biz Markie - A Thing Named Kim
Some people think you have to play fast shit to make'em dance. I don't...
3. Masta Ace - So Here We Are
I was happy to hear this old shit recently...
4. Brainsick Mob - Mixmaster
"Puffin' lah"(I hope you hear this one in your ride the first time)...
5. Heather B - Get A Job
The B-side wins again(and again, and again...) Another Kenny Parker show...
6. 12 Jewelz - Shadow Of Death
The piano is beautiful. It moved me. Respect to the producer(D..J.Greyboy)...
7. Audio Two - Get Your Mother Off The Crack
My son's favorite song...
8. Promoe - Off The Record
I never met a DJ who didn't want this record. Few have it(thanks DJ Third Rail in S.D.)...
9. Jedi Mind Tricks - Muerte
From the best LP of 2000, Violent By Design. Check the bridge, and hook. Incredible, conscious shit!...
10. Ultimate Force - I'm Not Playing
Out of respect to the Legendary Original Jazzy Jay...
11. Kool G Rap - Check The Bitch
The baseline is gonna kick your ass! Classic verses from the best...
12. Virtuoso - Slicin' Your Wrists
Check the mix, "anyone!"...
13. Brand Nubian - Kick Styles
I thought they were coming back hard....
14. Edan and Company - Syllable Practice
The guitar pitch keeps moving, you keep moving...
15. Porn Theatre Ushers - Duck Hunt
'You wish you could be as raw as me'...
16. Mobb Deep, Big Noyd, & Roxanne Shante' - We Live This
The greatest female MC of all time shows she still has it...
17. Son Of Bazerk - J. Dubs Theme
A masterpiece of a B-side...
18. Grand Puba - Off The Hook
I thought he was coming back hard...
19. Freestyle Fellowship - Hungry
I was hoping they would record loads of this shit after Inner City Griots...
20. Das Efx - What More Can I Say?
Where the fuck did this song come from? I heard Rob One put it out... (One of my favorite songs from all of my mixtapes)
21. Boogie Down Productions - Feel The Vibe, Feel The Beat
No record means more than this one to me. The greatest at his best...
22. Big L - Eight Is Enough
Eight killer verses! One killer classic beat&bassline!...
23. Mighty Casey - Mighty
Check the way he rhyme, quick-fast on time...

This is the second volume of The Greatest Mixtape of All-Time ... the faster half ... a lot of these mixes, not all, start slower and get faster ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?hemitgzholm

1. Too Short - In The Trunk (Premier RMX)
'What if Primo did a track for Too Short?...'. Well here it is!...
2. Lord Finesse f/Percy P - Kicking Flavor With My Man
Percy P kicks one of my all-time favorite verses...
3. Clockworx - Beat
This rare-ass record recently came up missing. I'll kill the thief...
4. Cormega - You Don't Want It
One of my favorite battle records...
5. Necro - Fuck You To The Track
You can be as raw as Necro, but not more...
6. People Under The Stairs - Bonus Track f/Eddie Van Halen
B-side bonus, baby!...
7. Leaders of the New School - Time Will Tell
From the most slept-on LP's list. Remembering Busta Rhymes...
8. Craig G - I Hate Hip Hop
From The Process Of Elimination comp. The sucker DJ's slept...
9. Tim Dog - Silly Bitch
You can be as sassy as Tim Dog, but not as hated...
10. Mighty Casey - Saturday Night
One of two artists on vol. I&II. And he deserves it...
11. Looptroop - Long Arm Of The Law
Promoe returns on vol.II with a vengeance...
12. Seven L & Esoteric - Protocol
On this song, vol.II steps up to the level of vol.I...
13. Guttamouf & Ant Diglah - Get This Dough (RMX)
The tracks listed on this single were wack. This song isn't listed...
14. Black Sheep - Still In The Ghetto
Everybody loves this song, if they know it...
15. Dream Warriors - Follow Me Not
'Who is more a fool? The fool or the fool who follows the fool?...'
16. Leaders of the New School - Shining Star
Just when you thought you heard all their shit...
17. Stetsasonic - Uda Man
A lot of great DJ's still sleep on some Stet...
18. M.F.Doom - Rhymes Like Dimes
One of two slept-on classics from the Operation Doomsday LP...
19. Substantial - Home Sweet Home
Vol.II's b-boy anthem...
20. DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - Rock The House
I bet some of you forgot the Fresh Prince used to really be fresh...
21. Slick Rick - King
Fake so-called 'underground' DJ's play singles, and sleep on this...
22. Antibiotics - Tippy-Toe Heckler
The first to use this sample. Unreleased, unavailable, undeniable!..
23. Jamal-Ski - Akbar's Groove
The prototype ultimate classic hip hop song. Beat,rhymes,breaks,bridges,hook,loops,PERFECT!

After releasing #1-thru-#3, lots of people who are what I call 'the game players' were hating, hiding and putting shade on HipHipPhilosophy.com and AC The PD ... I was ready to turn up the heat, speak with my hands to release lots of negative energy I got from all of the "human shade trees" in Los Angeles ... This mix is well-known for the live phone conversation between AC The PD and Jay Z from live on The Wake Up Show circa 1998 ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?jglw2nkgunq

1. A.C. The Program Director vs. Jigga - Live On-The-Air (Wake Intro Intro II)
"Just answer the damn question"...
2. Roxanne Shante & Biz Markie - The Def Fresh Crew ('85)
The song and the last (#22) are my dedications to the beatbox... One of the most memorable Hiphop recordings of all-time... This is who 'you know who' was biting... This is the original, not the wack re-recording...
3. M.A.X. (Clutch Shooters) - My Inner Soul IV (The Masterpiece)
This instrumental deserves the respect... It's not easy to get on my mixtapes... Special thanks to M.A.X., my CD's would not have come out yet without you...
4. Boogie Down Productions (KRS-One) - 30 Cops or More
Not included on the Edutainment LP... Prototype Hiphop/reggae joint... Very slept-on!...
5. Aim f/Diamond D - The Omen
New Diamond D shit!... He brings back that early 90's fresh... This Aim-produced version, surprisingly, I like more than the Diamond D remix...
6. Chi Ali - Chi Ali vs. Vanilla Shake
The most slept-on joint from 'The Fabulous Chi Ali' LP... I always loved this beat...
7. Doujah Raze - Looking up (instrumental)
A.C. speaks, and rhymes... This b-side beat is extremely slept-on...
8. A.C. Speaks With His Hands (sucker DJ medley)
Inspired by and dedicated to the sucker DJ's with no ear... Some have one, some don't... Not everyone was meant to do this...
9. Da Lench Mob f/Ice Cube - All On My Nut Sac
One of the last two classic joints Ice Cube ever made, both from Da Lench Mob's first LP, Guerillas In The Mist (se: You And Your Heroes)... What happened Cube? You used to be so fresh...
10. Gangstarr - Dough In Advance (unreleased)
Not on any LP... Guru told me it's never coming out, but I saw a few bootlegs last year at Amoeba&Arons, damnit!... I have been playing this joint for three years...
11. Large Professor - Bullshit (unreleased)
From the unreleased Geffen Large Professor LP... I had this song in '95, and my EX-homie jacked me for it...
12. Melodramatic - Letting Go Of That
#4 on this singles' B-side... Very fresh, catchable beat... The A&B sides weren't nearly as dope, and I had to mix in the next record real quick before the corny singing comes in and kills the vibe...
13. Compton's Most Wanted - Whose Is It? (Give It Up II)
Very dope, classic, slept-on B-side... Too many kids don't know or care enough about what CMW meant and still means to Hiphop music... Three classic LP's... To me, this group means more to Hiphop than most of the current so-called 'underground' self-proclaimed legends every will...
14. Mighty Casey - Making Sure
The only artist on each of my first three mixtapes/CD's... Soon to return, reside and claim his Cali respect...
15. Laq Nun - Weigh Scales
Most slept-on joint from the Mission Control comp.... I even slept for a minute... Dirty, raw and fresh! Just like my mixtapes...
16. Alliance - I've Found ('88, unedited for first time)
From the legendary First Priority (Audio Two) producer King Of Chill... Like Mahogany (Eric B & Rakim), a great example that a Hiphop love song can be done without being corny or watered-down... Thanks for the tip Marvski (What's up with a gig, gee? )...
17. Porn Theatre Ushers - Catnip
Rare classic single.... Mr. Jason is a great slept-on producer/DJ... I'm sorry we haven't been able to put them on a 3rd Place show yet...
18. Kool Keith f/Tim Dogs' - I Ain't Havin' It
Kool Keith rocks this slept-on joint from Tim Dog's infamous Penicillin On Wax LP... I just put Keith's verse on this mix, and I know Tim ain't a great MC, but he made a lot of good music... Two good LP's, some classic joints...
19. Mobb Deep - Shook Ones (exclusive fresh remix)
Fresh mix for all you sucker DJ's who killed this song because you couldn't think of anything else to play, i.e. Tried By 12, MC's Act Like They Don't Know, Buddy, Come Clean, Times Up, etc....
20. Jeru The Damaja - Great Solar Stance
Dopest and most slept-on joint from Jeru's dissappointing post-Primo, Super Human Klik LP... If only the whole album would have been this good...
21. Louis Logic f/Grand Agents' - Service The Target
I had to put this verse on a mix... The very slept-on Louis Logic steals the show...
22. Skinny Boys - Jockbox (America Loves The Skinny Boys) ('85)
The grand finale! Too many kids don't know about this mid-80's classic... Pure, high energy, ultra-fresh, timeless Hiphop music!...

This is the first of two mixtapes AC The PD did with Sunny Phono (Calcutters), who is a much nicer turntablist than AC The PD ... AC just threw wax to Sunny and had Sunny mix, cut, scratch and blend it up to sound as if they became one superhuman Dj for one night with AC's ear and Sunny's hands ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?zxugllydimu

1. Maspyke - Spirit of ג€™92 produced by Maspyke
ג€˜Maspyke is one of my favorite new groups. They overstand and perform Hiphopג€™s true meaning and evolution as good as any new group.ג€™
2. C Rayz Walz - Degrees produced by Plain Pat/P. Reynolds
ג€˜The b-side wins again, again, againג€¦ C Rayz is all over this mixtape, along with Louis Logic, three times each...ג€™
3. New Moon Demonstration - Romance 1200ג€™s produced by DJ Fresh
ג€˜This is the first record any artists ever came up and handed me on the street that I truely thought had earned and deserved a spot on one of my mixtapes. A future classic, I thought. Then I went and listened to my Rob Swift 'Ablist' LP and caught myself(and every other DJ) sleeping on 'I'm Leaving', the last song from that album. The joint is dope and this version does have some tight scratches and cuts, but still, ya'll straight up bit that shit, sorry. It was too late to take it out of the mix and Sunny and I didn't want to do it all over again...'
4. J-Lib - Messages (Stones Throw white label) produced by ???
ג€˜You can be as good as Madlib..."
5. Big Pun & Cormega - Rhyme For Rhyme (unreleased) produced by ???
ג€˜Perfect song for an A.C. The P.D. mixtape. Dirty, raw and fresh ghetto Hiphop...ג€™
6. The Demigodz f/L.Logic,C Rayz Walz,Apathy&Celph Citled - Donג€™t You Even Go There prod.by Apathy
ג€˜It appears that everything Louis Logic touches turns gold since 2000ג€¦ Celph Titled rips it...ג€™
7. Porn Theatre Ushers - Girls Sweat Me produced by Mister Jason
ג€˜I had to put this song on a mixtape, from their classic EP. Look out for Porn Theatre Ushers and Louis Logic at the next 3rd Place special event.ג€™
8. KRS-One - Knowledge Reigns Supreme (unreleased) produced by ???
ג€˜My middle name should have been Exclusive!... I'm pretty sure I got this one at Aron's back in the day... Sunny Freaking Phono on the mix, a turntablist I respect because the respect is mutual...ג€™
9. Paragon f/ All Natural Family Tree - Daily Plannet produced by J. Rawls
ג€˜The same thing I said about Maspykeג€¦'
10. Substantial - Love Song (unreleased) produced by Hyde Out Productions
ג€˜This song, like the Alliance joint on Super Low-Budget Style(Vol.I) and Mahogony, a perfect example that a Hiphop love song can be made as long as it ainג€™t watered-down, corny or un-fresh... 'I'm Laughinג€™ like Ed O.G., cause I know none of you DJ's got this shit, hahaha.... Substantial is the unsung heroes of my mixtapes...'
11. Electric Company - Where Would You Be produced by Insight
ג€˜A lot of dudes are finally giving Insight his due respect. Especially you fuckinג€™ tardy DJג€™s with ears that biteג€¦ג€™
12. The Aesthetics - Aesthetic Appeal produced by Indione
ג€˜It took them awhile to give my broke-ass this vinyl, but I would have bought it sooner or later cause it is worth it. Hope theyג€™re happy they finally gave me one too, cause here it is on one of my mixtapesג€¦ Once again, the fresh mix courtesy of Sunny Phono, CALCUTTERS's CREW!...ג€™
13. People Under The Stairs - The Breakdown produced by Thes One
Live bass played by Ethan from Mission
ג€˜I canג€™t give these dudes any more props without somebody saying that Iג€™m on their jock. But I just gotta say though, Double K is ג€œlive on stageג€ג€¦.ג€™
14. Dutchmassive (of Equilibrium) - The Hook instr./Evaporate instr./Soul Searchin instr.
ג€˜This is an instrumental medley of the three joints on this single, for all you MC's who want instro's... ג€™
15. Dutchmassive f/Louis Logic, Celph Titled and C Rayz Walz - The Hook
'Louis Logic and Mighty Casey are two of my favorite new Hiphop artists for the 2000's... Damn it, Sunny mixed in the edited version. I hate it when that happens.'
16. Homeless Derelicts - Fraudulent (Stones Throw white label) prod.by G-Love
ג€˜They don't make'em like they used toג€¦ Don't get caught sleeping on this joint as it passes smoothly through on this mix, fresh&fly mid 90's flavor for you...ג€™
17. Substantial - Remembering Dave produced by Hyde Out Productions
ג€˜This dude is no joke, and this LP never came out. I got the vinyl, and thanks to stores like Arons and Amoeba for making it possible for us to get shit like this.ג€™
18. KRS-One - French Connection (unreleased) produced by ???
ג€˜Yeah, yeah, I knowג€¦ We all want to know why all his new shit donג€™t seem to be on this same level or better. This is something special for all you original KRS fans... Big respect out to all the Temple Of Hiphop revolutionaries...ג€™
19. J Zone f/Al Shid - 190 produced by J Zone
ג€˜A 3rd Place Family member. J Zone is the perfect example I use when people say that there isnג€™t any new Hiphop shit out thatג€™s any good. From the classic Bottle Of Whoop Ass EP, my favorite Zone release...'
20. Black Rock & Ron - Getting Large produced by T.Sims,T.Dutis&J.Korduletsch
ג€˜One of the only few older joints on Super Low Budget Style - Vol. II... Something old, but still fresher than your new wax, late 80ג€™s shit for all the suckers DJג€™s who donג€™t know or think you need to care and learn about the artג€™s history... It's because of you that people come to Hiphop jams and stand on the wall while the DJ is killing it...ג€™
21. Electric Company - The Late Show produced by Insight
ג€˜This single made immediate noise, the DJג€™s jumped on the A-side, which is incredible and sounds like a B-Side, but weג€™ll jump on these B-Sides while they rock the Aג€™sג€¦ג€™
22. Mighty Casey - Step The Fuck Up (98) produced by Mighty Casey
ג€˜This is the b-side on his extremely rare first single. It sounds like ג€œLittle Mighty Caseyג€. But this song is just my style; dirty, raw and FRESH!ג€™

KRS-One requested that I do a conscious HipHop mixtape for his organization ... so I put a good effort into this one, making sure there was plenty of female presence on the mix, and I made this one differently from any of the other mixes, in that this one was produced so that adults and children could listen to it together without feeling uncomfortable about the content, language, subject matter ... "This mixtape is clean for kids, but not soft or watered-down" ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztt10dfxqgn

1. Breathe Control II - Boogie Down Productions (KRS-One) produced by KRS-One Jive/RCA
My favorite joint from the Edutainment LP... I have never heard another DJ play this record, and I love it when other DJ's sleep then dis themselves when they say, "...maybe I don't play it cause I don't like it...".
2. Analyze (instrumental) - DJ Mark The 45 King Bronx Science
Somebody told me that Jay-Z deserves props for giving The 45 King his respect. I didn't need Jigga... His contribution will live on forever through the DJ...
3. More Than You Know - Mission produced by Headnodic&Moe Pope Insiduous Urban Records
My favorite joint from the One LP... I've still never seen them perform this song live... I hate it when I go to see great artists perform and they don't do their best, most slept-on joints... Like Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, Run DMC... This one's for A.C.&Sage, both of my children love this song...
4. Can't Call It - De La Soul produced De La Soul Big Beat/Tommy Boy
Out of all the joints that got play from the High School High soundtrack, how come DJ's played this one least? There's no good excuse... Well maybe they 'didn't like (this) song' either... I send this one out to Trugoy. Thank you for the respect, it's all mutual (I'm still waiting for my exclusive, remember?...).
5. Spice (instrumental) - DJ Mark The 45 King Bronx Science
He's all over this mix... Do we need an industry-pimped could'a-been to give a pioneering legend like The 45 King his due respect? I hope not!...
6. Superbad (instrumental) - The Beatnuts produced by The Beatnuts Relativity
One of my favorite beats from The Beatnuts first LP... Of course DJ's don't spin it... Maybe they 'don't like it'... Maybe 'it's too slow' and maybe they're afraid 'the people won't dance'...
7. Lovely Day - Dynasty produced by Armstead Fat Beats
Another classic B-side that I broke... I call this great 'feel good' music. So good that I was down to put the clean version (which I usually won't do) on this mixtape for the kids...
8. More Than A Game - Substantial produced by Hyde Out Pro. Hyde Out Recordings
Substantial and Mighty Casey have been the prototypical A.C. The P.D. mixtape recording artists... I got the artists who used to be fresh, and the artists who are new and fresh. They're all on my mixtapes...
9. Aesthetic Appeal freestyle - Aige of The Aesthetics produced by Indione 6th & Mass. Recordings
Congratulations to this crew for this, their first single... Classic material...
10. "W" - Raw Produce produced by Raw Produce Insomnia Records
They made this song for 'you know who'... Another classic slept-on B-side...
11. They Don't Know Jack - Brother J of X-Clan f/Prof.X produced by Scratch Me Pro. Polydor
Ahhh, by the way, the living legend Brother J made one classic appearance on Professor X's two solo LP's... And here it is, for you, for those who, like me, love Brother J,... but with Professor X's excessive talking mixed out...
12. Gimme Dat (Woy!) - Boogie Down Productions (KRS-One) produced by KRS-One Jive/RCA
I cannot believe I am the only DJ I heard play this song since the 80's... Which is why I was forced into the life-long never-ending debt of finding the wax. I knew that if I didn't play these records, the sucker DJ's were going to let everybody forget about jams like these... This song is another example why I say that, in my opinion, BDP is Hiphop musicג€™s most signifigant contribution to societyג€¦
13. I Went For Mine - Diamond D produced by Diamond D Mercury/Polygram
Left off the Stunts, Blunts and Hiphop wax, for some wack reason... Thanks to the Don't Sleep people for pressing a few of these for the real DJ's. And thanks to the sucker DJ's for sleeping...
14. Dope Femininity - Yo Yo produced by Ice Cube&Sir Jinx Atlantic
With The Funky Hiphop Punch from Delvon Tha Funky Homosapien
Surprise! Del was credited with co-production on this rare slept-on B-side... With his name printed as Delvon. Back then, we never thought Ice Cube's little cousin would go on to be as good as, if not better than, he ever was... You can already hear what a genius he isג€¦ This is vintage, very cool classic stuff...
15. Increase The Peace-What's Going On - Three Times Dope prod.by Lawrence Goodman Arista
3XD, Philly, the 80's, ahhhhhh... Classic! This joint from the LP was very slept-on, and went nicely into the mix...EST kicks a very ill verseג€¦
16. Show Me A Hero - Leaders Of The New School f/Busta Rhymes Electra
produced by The Vibe Chemist Backspin A.K.A. Marlon King
This group recorded two ultra-classic, timeless, innovative, evolutionary LP's... When Busta left L.O.N.S., Hiphop's musical evolution stopped (right about the time of KRS-One's The Return Of The Boom Bap LP), artistically and philosophically... L.O.N.S. will live forever, on my mixtapes... They messed up by letting the industry derail and break them up... This is basically a Busta Rhymes(when he was fresh) solo joint with the rest of the crew doing the back-up vocalsג€¦
17. When I Make It - Original Flavor produced by Original Flavor Atlantic
This song (WOW!) has been forgotten for far too long, and it's perfect for this mixtape for the younger generation... This song expresses what millions of young people feel about the Hiphop they manifest...
18. Acknowledge Your Own History - The Jungle Brothers prod. by The Jungle Brothers WB
Off of, in my opinion, the greatest Hiphop LP of all-time, Done By The Forces of Nature. Some LP's may have been as good, but NONE better!
19. Cheatin Days Are Over - Mike Nice f/Marley Marl's In Control Volume II Cold Chillin
One song that should have been a single from this LP... A super dance hit. Of course, the sucker DJ's slept, so I'll play it for you...
20. Too Much Posse - Public Enemy prod. by Bill Stephney, Hank Shocklee&Carl Ryder Def Jam
My choice for most slept-on joint from their classic first LP, Yo! Bum Rush The Show. This one features Flavor Flav, and when I heard it, I thought Flavor was going to be as dope as Chuck. From this LP to the third, Chuck was my favorite MC... The point of this song? At a party, donג€™t get too involved with a shorty from from another part of town if your crew is not around!ג€¦
21. Just To Get A Rep (acc.) - Gangstarr/Little Samba (instr.) prod.by Einstein of Ugly Duckling
I heard the Scratch Perverts pressed up this dope white label remix... I don't know, but thanks...
22. Trunk Of Funk - Rob Swift produced by Rob Swift Table Turns
From the new Rob Swift Sound Event LP... Can't nobody say that I don't respect turntablism or the turntablist. I just don't respect the way the industrialism of all of Hiphop's recognizable elements has created a condition in that the DJ's are now judged first by his/her cutting and scratching ability... All of the DJ's on the songs I put on my mixtapes are the best in the world, and they all get down in the most serious ways on the records... For your listening pleasure, I'll leave that to them...
23. Life, Work It Out (Instrumental) - Zaire Black & June22 prod. by June22 Puma Strut 45's
Peace to my peoples Zaire and June! Thanks for the wax... I got your backs gee!
24. Mrs. Manley - Capitol D & The Molemen produced by The Molemen Fat Beats
This is my favorite new joint from this mixtape. And the All Natural are one of my favorite new Hiphop artists... 3rd Place Family stylee! Hiphop is the purest form of modern day soul musicג€¦
25. Dog It - Digable Planets produced by The Digable Planets Pendulum
How many DJג€™s you heard spin this record?... The strong, naturally fresh woman in Hiphop is due respect... Their contribution to the evolution is undisputable! Dig and you will find... I didn't realize, until after I recorded the mix, that Ladybug shouts out Bahamadia in this song. And what do you know, she coincidentally happens to be on the next selection...
26. Exertions - Bahamadia f/Jedi Mind Tricks produced by Stoupe Superegular
One of many classic joints from the best LP since 2000, Violent By Design... Bahamdia's verse was the only one clean enough to put on this mix from this song, which went great with the female Hiphop influence on this CD... Peace, love and respect to to my Jedi Mind crew, my favorite newer school recording artists... I hope Just Allah gets back in the studio for another album, and stops beefin'...
27. Latifah's Law - Queen Latifah produced by Louis 'Louie Louie' Vega Tommy Boy
I guess the sucker DJ's 'don't like this one' either, cause they never play it. Thanks. Because of you, I stay fresh all day everyday... This song says produced by Louie Vega, but she rhymes as if The 45 King did it...
28. Big Bad Sister - MC Lyte produced by DJ Mark The 45 King First Priority
On this LP, Act Like You Know, she showed the first signs that she was 'losing it' on the single, When In Love. The A-side had a dope Pal Joey produced joint called Take It Off, and Poor Georgie. But the B-side was like a whole classic album by itself. The volume level on this single vinyl LP is way too low for me to play at spots, I need a DOUBLE VINYL copy of this one!...
29. Erase Racism - Kool G Rap,Big Daddy Kane&Biz Markie prod.by Biz&Cool V Cold Chillin
Special request by my Hiphop soul brother from another mother, M.A.X.-One! This classic joint had a classic video to go with it... Hiphop long ago transcended the man-made, false reality, separatism of 'black&white', and will do the same thing with 'God&Allah' if it's evolution ever continues...

This mixtape, made as a protest to police brutality, got a very dope review in the Elemental Mag with MF Doom's facemask ... Special thanks to DJ Counterstryke for recording this one in his studio ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?znyligzymzz

1. N.W.A. - SaPrize (Part 2) prod. by Dr.Dre (Ruthless)
No Matter how much time Dr.Dre wastes making rap music, pimping Eminem, biting and recycling himself and the whole Chronic, G-Funk style and sound, you can never take away what he did for the evolution of producing Hiphop music, or what N.W.A. did for police brutality awarenessג€¦
2. Poor Righteous Teachers - Dreadful Day prod. by Clark Kent (Profile)
This song and the album, The New World Order, are as slept-on as it gets... I could not believe how hard and fresh PRT came back, or how hard fools slept...
3. Cypress Hill - Pigs prod. by Muggs (Columbia/Ruffhouse)
This is the first song on the timeless, classic first Cypress Hill LP... Oh, how I miss this Cypress Hill...
4. Compton's Most Wanted-One Time Gaffled Emג€™Up prod.by UnKnown&DJ Slip (Orpheus)
Whoever was responsible for the fresh quality of CMW's first three LP's... Please stand up, identify yourself, and give me a call... I just basically wish I could ask you to do it one more time for us, please???
5. 50/50 - Hamburger Hill prod. by Marley Marl (R2 Records)
I'll never forget the first time I heard this song on the Wake Up's Pirate Radio with Pete Rock and Marley Marl, back when the Wake Up Show was at least still fresh sometimes... Marley's production and the rhymes like "...Took the case to trial. The verdict, not Guilty. The cops more than dirty, the fuckin' cop's filthy..." The rawness, blew my mind that night...
6. Yo-Yo - Letter To The Pen prod. by ??? (Street Knowledge) (East/West)
One of several Yo-Yo joints from her few LP's that were shamelessly overlooked by DJ's... I am proud of this mix and very relieved to finally make this song available to you again... This is gangsta Hiphop...
7. Capone-N-Noreaga - Parole Violators prod.by Tragedy (Penalty)
Heavily slept-on by sucker DJג€™s, this joint was the dopest cut on CNNג€™s first LP, The War Reportג€¦ Right before Nore was swallowed up by the industryג€¦
8. School Of Hard Knocks-Road To The Precinct prod.by The SpearChuckers (Wild Pitch)
Don't be a sucker DJ, and think you know all you need to know to be a good Hiphop DJ, without doing the knowledge and learning the music history of Hiphop's forgotten past classic record makers, like this group...
9. Dr.Dre - The Day The Niggaz Took Over prod. by Dr.Dre (Interscope)
....Please!? Dre? Make some more classic Hiphop records... Please!?...
10. Wise Intelligent - Freestyle (A Conscious Lyric) prod. by 6-19 for SlangSpit (Profile)
Wise and PRT carried the torch into the late 90ג€™s for PE, BDP, The Native Tongues and X Clan, leaving the fake-ass hip-hop industry, 'keep it real', so-called 'underground' gimmick in the dust...
11. Get The Fist Movement - Get The Fist prod. by DJ Pooh (Polygram/DaBomb)
King Tee, Yo-Yo, MC Eight, B Real, JD, Kam, Threat and Ice Cube collaborated on this song to protest against police brutality, in the same fashion that the Self-Destruction Movement addressed 'black-on-black" crime... And this contribution to the artform is every bit as significant, important and fresh!ג€¦
12. Main Source - Just A Friendly Game Of Baseball (fresh remix) prod. by ??? (Wild Pitch)
This remix just came out on the double-vinyl repress of Main Source's classic debut LP, Breaking Atoms...
13. Showbiz & A.G. - Ain't No Fun prod. by Showbiz (white label)
'You can only be as good as the best...'
Only the first verse was relative to the subject matter of police, so if you want a dub of this whole song, hit me up... I heard A.G. and Showbiz ainג€™t working together, or even getting along, right nowג€¦ If thatג€™s true, thatג€™s wack!ג€¦
14. Ed O.G.&DaBulldogs f/Ace&Quan and Def Jeff prod.by TeddyTed,Special K&Joe Mansfield (Polygram)
Two real living legends, Boston's Ed O.G., and LA's Def Jeff... 'What could be better...?'
15. Mobb Deep - Cop Hell (Primo RMX) (Noo Trybe)
On their first LP. Juvenile Hell, Mobb Deep produced only two songs, and they were the only two tracks I really liked a lot on it, Hit It From The Back & Hold Down The Fortג€¦ until Primo remixed this trackג€¦
16. Tim Dog - If I Was A Cop prod. by Tim Dog (Columbia/Ruffhouse)
This song makes me crack up everytime Tim Dog says that if he was a cop he'd 'take from you. You and you, and you and you, and you!' He's a great example of why I don't think you have to be a great 'lyricist' to be a good MC or to make great songs. Your style must be an efforless manifestation of your soul, not a staged, theatrical, effort... And I like sassy, smart elic MC's like Tim, Milk D, Lyte, Shante, etc....
17. X-Clan - F.T.P. prod. by Jason Hunter, L.Robert Carson & Claude Gray (Polydor)
With X-Clan, it didn't matter if the concept or the beat wasn't always original, they always had a way of being, staying and making it fresh anyway...
18. Jeru The Damaja - Invasion prod. by Primo (Payday)
Primo used to produce Jeru and Group Home's shit for free! And they skipped camp? Proof that people are not nearly as smart and intelligent as we think we are...
19. Pharcyde - Officer prod. by J Swift (Delicious Vinyl)
I just graduated high school when this song came out, and we all could relate in a major way to this crazy funny, stupid-fresh song... Like so many others, too bad Pharcyde couldn't stay fresh like they used to be... Hiphop, I think of as, the art of being and staying fresh...
20. Ice Cube - The Bomb prod. by Sir Jinx and The Bomb Squad (Ruthless)
My favorite song from Cube's classic first solo LP. Damnit, I would love to see Cube perform the first two LP's and the EP, live. Everybody tells me that he won't do it. That sucks, like everything he's put out since Death Certificate...
21. Dead Prez - Dem Crazy prod. Rook&Marc Batson (EMI/Loud)
This Dead Prez joint was one of a couple dope joints from the 'Black&White' soundtrack... This is a special request by my bro Med over at the ThaFormula.com...

The second mixtape featuring Sunny Phono on the mix, cut and blends ... We both keep saying we're going to do another one ... some day ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?wyzzjmxczz2

1. Devin The Dude - Doobie Ashtray (Inst)
2. McEnroe - Take Me With You
3. Count Bass D - Jussa Player
4. Fat Jon - Triple Gold (1/3) (Inst)
5. Louis Logic - Dust To Dust
6. RZA f/ Scandinavian Allstars - On The Ground
7. J Zone - Calamine Lotion Part III
8. Mobb Deep f/ Big Noyd - Give Up The Goods
9. Porn Theatre Ushers - Stll P.T.U. (Inst)
10. Time Machine - Who Needs A Mic?
11. Diamond D - Check 1, 2 (Inst)
12. Apathy - Night Life (Inst)
13. Apathy - Night Life (Inst)
14. Emanon - Runaway / 14. Blind Love (Intros)
15. Emanon - Runaway / 14. Blind Love (Intros)
16. Little Brother - (Shorty Interlude)
17. King Geedorah (MF Doom & Mr Fantastic) Anti-Matter
18. Showbiz f/ Maestro Fresh Wes - Fine Tune Da Mic
19. Def Jef - God Made Me Funky
20. Gravediggaz - Pass The Shovel
21. Funkdoobiest - Sunshine
22. Derek B - Rock The Beat
23. On & On
24. Too Short - Way Too Real
25. Poor Righteous Teachers - Word Is Bond
26. Edan - Ultra '88
27. Eric B & Rakim - Lyrics Of Fury
28. King Tee & E Swift - E Get Swift

Thanks to DJ Expo for recording this one in The Basement ... and for adding the Bas Blasta and Channel Live joints ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?4kfkmknmikl

1. What Legends Are Made Of... (Intro) - DJ Expo
2. Stetsasonic - Don't Let Your Mouth Write A Cheque
3. BDP - The Eye Opener (Live)
4. Big L - Platinum Plus (Originators Remix)
5. Del The Funky Homosapien - Corner Story
6. YoYo - Pass It On
7. Das Efx - Wontu
8. Bas Blasta - The Rhythm
9. Necro - Fresh Death '92
10. Ed O.G. & Kool DJ EQ - Bring Truth To The Light
11. Channel Live - Mad Izm (Buckwild Mix)
12. Ozomatli - Vocal Artillery
13. Diamond D - Gather Round
14. Count Bass D - Subwoofer
15. Time Machine - Stoerokinit
16. 9:15 - Say What
17. Special Ed - Fly M.C.
18. 3582 - The E
19. Akinyele - The Robbery Song
20. 2Pac - High Till I Die
21. Ultramagnetic MC's - Join The Party
22. Audio Two - Hickies Round My Neck
23. Ultramagnetic MC's - Catchin' Bodies
24. MF Doom - Doomsday (X Ray Mixtape Remix)
25. JVC Force - Sandee
26. Kid Capri - You Know My Style
27. Big Daddy Kane - No Damn Good

Cover art by VIEWS

This mixtape featured mostly newer HipHop, and some amazing exclusive solo J.Sands aka Jack Hammer, and solo Double K joints ... Definitely a favorite of mine, not only for the mix, but also for the dope cover art drawn by VIEWS of Long Beach and the way it happened fresh without trying ... I always planned on doing a CD cover with a picture of my ear and call it The Real Dj's Ear ... I didn't tell VIEWS that though, I just gave him the CD, he took it home and drew this cover while listening to the mixtape ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?hkwzjlflmjk

1. Jack Hammer - Dat Nigga
2. Double K (of P.U.T.S) - What You Think
3. Apathy - Checkmate
4. 9:15 - You Deserve Less
5. Thes-One & Rashaan Ahmad - Good Co.
6. Count Bass D - Down Easy (Inst)
7. Madlib - Raw Addict (Original Version)
8. 9:15 - Party In My Neighbourhood (Bonus Beat)
9. Clutch Shooters f/ Antibiotics - Time (Blend)
10. Jaysonic - Let's Go
11. Dirt McGirt - (Ol' Dirty Bastard) - Lift Ya' Skirt
12. Digable Planets - Spiddycocks Go West
13. Gang Starr - Believe Dat!
14. Time Machine - Matter Transporter
15. Rodney O & Joe Cooley - Miss Crenshaw
16. Gang Starr - Gusto
17. Ed O.G. & Da Bulldogs - I'm Laughin'
18. Mobb Deep - Young Luv
19. The Odd Couple - Between Your Legs
20. D Minor f/ Louis Logic - Watchin' You (RMX)
21. AZ f/CL Smooth - Magic Hour
22. Guru - Don't Start Nuttin'
23. Poor Righteous Teachers - Each One Teach One
24. Big Bennet Bionic - Inventor
25. Gravediggaz - Freak The Sourceress
26. Ed. O.G. & Da Bulldogs - I Thought Ya Knew
27. Quite Nice - Until The End

I don't even have to tell you how much of an honor and blessing this mixtape is ... basically me and Double K battling back and forth two records apiece for 80 minutes, trying to keep up with each other on the selection tip ... What a night ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?mm1mzmwqzam

1. Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde - Freshest Rhymes In World
2. Don Baron - 'Let's Dance'
3. Double K's Break Bridge
4. Leaders Of The New School - 'Base Is Loaded'
5. Dooley O - 'I Don't Wanna Lose You'
6. King Tee - 'Dray Fay Jay'
7. Fantastic 4 - 'Gotta Turn Out'
8. All Natural - 'Down 4 Eva'
9. Count Bass D - 'The Mingus Sextet'
10. Beatnuts - 'Bring The Funk Back'
11. Gangstarr - 'Gotta Get Over'
12. Ice Cube - 'Really Doe Inst.'
13. Natural Elements - 'Definitely'
14. MC Shan - 'Juice Crew Live'
15. Double K's Break Bridge
16. Solid C And Bobby Dee - 'Wacky Rap'
17. Geto Boys - 'Size Ain't Shit'
18. Nice And Smooth - 'No Delayin'
19. Freestyle Fellowship - 'Cornbread'
20. LL Cool J - 'Get Down'
21. Eazy E - 'Eazy Street'
22. Threat - 'Shut Your Punk Ass Up'
23. MC Lyte - 'Too Young For What'
24. Audio Two - 'Giz Starts Buggin'
25. Turtle MC - 'Cash Money'
26. Lynn Collins - Message To The Soul Sister'
27. Joeski Love - 'My Girl'
28. Big L - 'How Will I Make It'
29. Sweet T - 'On The Smooth Tip'
30. Last Song - 'Can't Tell'
31. Compton's Most Wanted - 'Can I Kill It?'
32. People Under The Stairs - 'The Next Step'

#12 and #14 were both recorded in the same angry, frustrated, fed up, outrageous weekend ... I went all out on both to release more built up anger and hostile energy in a creative, constructive manner ... Both feature more unbelievable unreleased exclusive solo Double K music ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmlfwnzdjww

1. Division featuring Dana Dane ג€“ ג€œBack In The Daysג€
This gem, courtesy of (REAL DJג€¦) K-Ozz, features Dana Dane coming fresh in modern timesג€¦ Executive produced by the RZAג€¦ K-Ozz and I were shopping at Upon Shop in Silver Lake one day, he saw this record first, wasnג€™t sleeping and copped itג€¦ But he let me rock it on this mixtape for youג€¦
2. 3582(Fat Jon and J.Rawls) ג€“ The E
I rocked this instro briefly on number 8, but I had to bring you the whole jointג€¦ Modern day ג€˜Golden Eraג€™ level funk, like my Jedi Mind Tricks people, featured all over this mixג€¦
3. Powerule ג€“ Dawn To Dusk
Double special thanks out to my Time Machine peopleג€™s Mek for replacing this record which was one of many favorites of mine in two crates that were jacked from my car one night at the Martini Lounge back in 2003ג€¦ Fuck you thievesג€¦ I brought back several of those records on my mixes for youג€¦
4. Jedi Mind Tricks ג€“ Get This Low (1993)
I found this re-release of this, their first LP, at the Wherehouse in Huntington Beach, and it had six bonus jointsג€¦ Mobb Deep said ג€œWhatג€™s fuckinג€™ wit dat?ג€ג€¦ I said ג€œtwo of them are Program Director mixtape materialג€ג€¦
5. Scarface ג€“ Another Nigger In The Morgue
You sorry-ass single-playin-out sucker DJג€™s never rocked this shitג€¦Cry me an oceanג€¦
6. Zimbabwe Legit ג€“ More Damage
We have to thank the Time Machineג€™s Glow in the Dark Records label for making this 1992 fresh flavor availableג€¦
7. Wu-Tang Clan ג€“ Bring Da Ruckus
Special request by my homey J. Sandsג€¦ I gave special attention to the Wu-Tang Clan legend on this volume, because they are real living legends, and I feel bad for not having more Wu on my catalogג€¦
8. Killarmy ג€“ Fair, Love and War
A beautiful song from a beautiful albumג€¦ Wu-Tang!!!... The radio donג€™t play thisג€¦ because Hiphop is NOT ON THE RADIO!!!
9. People Under The Stairs ג€“ Earth Travelers
These two artists will go down in history as LAג€™s finest brand new fresh heavy heavy funk pioneers since 1998ג€¦
10. Natural Elements ג€“ Intro
This, from an EP that just came out (finally), is like auditory fluid for a Natural Elements fan dying of thirstג€¦ Very extraordinary fresh brand new funk (I feel myself stopping the use of the word Hiphop more and moreג€¦ I just call it soul music and/or fresh brand new super heavy heavy funkג€¦ What the masses consider Hiphop, I donג€™tג€¦)...
11. Jedi Mind Tricks ג€“ Souls From The Streets (1994)
The other one...
12. Krumb Snatcha ג€“ Take Your Pain Away
I heard this song first on an Eddie Ill and DL mixtape, the only song I liked on itג€¦ used to get my moneyג€™s worth on some mixtapesג€¦ Crazy dope jointג€¦ I had to bring it back on a mixtape worth the time and moneyג€¦
13. Mad Lion ג€“ Stop Dat Shit
The last song on the classic Real Ting, Mad Lionג€™s debut LPג€¦ The last real BDP album, in classic BDP traditionג€¦I am offended every time I hear a DJ play Take It Easyג€¦ Find something fresh to play, pleaseג€¦
14. People Under The Stairs ג€“ Cholo Dad
Available only on the legendary Mike Nardoneג€™s We Came From Beyond compilation LPג€¦ Guaranteed smiles everytime you hear this song... Thatג€™s Double K doing the cholo Dad voice, hilarious!!!
15. Homeliss Derilex ג€“ Fuck You!
Lots of classic soul music from this groupג€¦ How come you wack sucker DJג€™s ainג€™t playing anyג€¦ ג€œFuck those crowds that donג€™t get hype and get loudג€ג€¦
16. Grand Puba ג€“ Ya Know How It Goes
An amazingly slept-on song from an equally slept-on all-time great album...
17. Wise Intelligent ג€“ Unda Fire (acca.)/Necro ג€“ Scalpel (instr.)
I knew the accapellas off this Wise Intelligent single would be of use ג€¦ Legends like Wise deserve beats like thisג€¦ I love helping them, if possible, see that there is still funky fresh beats like this out thereג€¦
18. Heather B ג€“ Sendin ג€˜Em Back
One of many classic joints from her classic first Kenny-Parker-produced album, Takin Mineג€¦ Awww, you sleptג€¦?
19. MC Lyte ג€“ Ainג€™t No Other
Another joint from the infamous stolen PD cratesג€¦ Sendin a big ג€œfuck youג€ out to the people who stole my shitג€¦ In your face, bitchesג€¦ I dedicate this volume to you ג€¦ Lyte in true Lyte styleeג€¦
20. Jedi Mind Tricks ג€“ Sacrifice
Violent By Design, the all-time great 2000 album, featured many a classicג€¦ This is make-up class for those who sleptג€¦
21. Double K ג€“ A.O.D.T. (All Oג€™Da Time) (exclusive!!!!)
Super fresh future classic funk from the 2005 Funkyman himselfג€¦ Exclusive flavor for you hungry fresh funk collectorsג€¦ I do this for youג€¦
22. Olג€™Dirty Bastard featuring Rza ג€“ Cuttin Headz
I always wanted to put this on a mixtapeג€¦ For all you sucker DJג€™s who play Brooklyn Zoo to deathג€¦
23. Roxanne Shante ג€“ Skeezer
ג€¦to make you sucker DJ bitches cryג€¦Shante and I felt the same about JJ Fadג€¦ Biters!!!!! JJ Fad never had any relation to Hiphop, biting/biters are NOT HIPHOPג€¦ They made/make rap music, the art of biting Hiphopג€¦
24. Antibiotics (featuring Blest-One and Snagnito) ג€“ My Podiatrist Is An Asshole
My apologies out to the third member Stat, time restricted me to these two versesג€¦ Had to ג€œmake way for the Big Mamaג€ג€¦ cominג€™ back at yaג€™ on the grand finaleג€¦ You know I love you though, geeג€¦
25. Roxanne Shante featuring Craig G
Thatג€™s right, featuring Craig G!!!! Bet you donג€™t have this one, bet you never heard any other DJ rock thisג€¦

#13, #17 and #18 are all beat/instrumental mixtapes I made for MC's and people who requested I do this for them ... Stay tuned for more of these to come ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yko0yzjj1yx

1. 45 King
2. J Zone
3. J Zone
4. J Zone
5. J Zone
6. J Zone
7. J Zone
8. J Zone
9. J Zone
10. J Zone
11. 45 King
12. 45 King
13. 45 King
14. 45 King
15. 45 King
16. Beatnuts (Exclusive)
17. Beatnuts (Exclusive)
18. LSPD
19. DJ Riz
20. Natural Elements
21. Godfather Don
22. Godfather Don
23. Evil Dee
24. Mobb Deep
25. Large Profesor
26. Mr. Jason
27. Insight
28. DJ Premier
29. NO Credit...he is a ...SUCKER!!!
30. Rodney O & James
31. Tony D
32. George & James
33. Mighty Casey
34. Nice & Smooth
35. Ghostface
36. Antibiotics

Cover art by CSNSR - CSNCREATIONS.com

The unreleased Double K and KRS-One songs are just typical AC The PD exclusive flavors that make all of these mixes eternal collectors items ... I made this mix with the poppers, lockers and breakers in mind ... Builds up in intensity all the way through ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?4n2znymdxym

1. Double K - The Funk Is..
2. KRS-One - Keep Movin'
3. Mad Lion - Teaser
4. Scarface - The Pimp
5. Masta Ace - Can I Get A Dollar
6. Kool G Rap & NaS - Fast Life (VR RMX)
7. Lord Finesse - Future Flavors Freestyle
8. Killarmy - Feel It
9. MC Lyte - Kamikaze
10. Homeliss Derilex - Spark It Up
11. Agallah & Sean Price - Lenny And Spitty Go Off
12. Souls Of Mischief - A Name I Call Myself
13. Casual And Del - A Little Something
14. Souls Of Mischief - Limitations
15. Charizma - Talk About A Girl
16. Homeliss Derilex - All I Know (Bitches And Hoes)
17. Double XX Posse - Pure Thing
18. Positive K - One To The Head
19. Beastie Boys - Sounds Of Science
20. Tim Dog - Bronx Nigga (RMX)
21. 2 For 5 - Twelve Hundred Ways
22. Porn Theatre Ushers - Golden Shower Hits
23. Terminator X - The Big Getback
24. People Under The Stairs - Rattlesnake
25. Dr. Oop f/Kankick - The Finer Things

#15 is a Kool Keith mixtape I did that caused a beef with me and Kutmasta Kurt ... I found Keith and recited lyrics to unreleased Kool Keith songs, from right after the Ultra era, and told him I needed to recoup those songs because they were on a cassette recorded from Rock Berry (88.3 late 80's early 90's radio show) that was stolen from me by a fake friend ... He referred me to Kutmasta Kurt and Kurt sent me a cassette with the joints ... He didn't want me to make a Kool Keith mixtape, saying Keith doesn't want Dj's to make mixtapes with his music ... I think Kutmasta Kurts basically wants to have a monopoly on Keith's legacy, so you know I have NO understanding or overstanding for that type of shit with other DJ's ... I don't put the mixtape out, but when somebody drops a good contribution to HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio at Paypal.com account for the account of our email address - programdirector@hotmail.com, I will upload it and give them the link ... It's one of my favorite projects (Sunny Phono's too ...) and I deserve the right to show my love and appreciation with a DJ rendition of what I think are his finest and still fresh works ...

AC The PD and DJ K-Ozz make extreme statements all over this mix, from the cover art to the production of the selections and soundbites ... Like all of these mixes, an emphatic artistic ass-whooping for the masses of sucker Dj's ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ojm3ymem5jg

1.Buckshot science
AC: Buckshot says what we say..."You ain't Hiphop.."...
K Ozz:Welcome to boot camp foo...
2. Gangstarr ג€“ The Rep Grows Bigga
K Ozz: Classic Gang Starr... track love the scratches on this one...
AC: K Ozz selects the perfect first song for #16... Special shout out to DJ Premier... Thanks!!!!
3. Gravediggaz ג€“ The Reincarnation Of Freud
AC: I gave this mixtape to Prince Paul... He stopped and took a good look, surprised at least, to see this song...
K Ozz: Off with your head...
4. Beatnuts ג€“ Hammer Time
K Ozz: Fire!...
AC: Real DJ's always rockin that Beatnuts...
5. Redman ג€“ Rated R
AC: One of our favorite Redman joints... What happened to Redman?
K Ozz: Can any one find reggie noble?...
6. Del The Funky Homosapien ג€“ Thank Yous
K Ozz: Roll a fat stogie and bump this one...
AC: This joint was destined for a mixtape oneday...
7. Big L ג€“ No Ends, No Skins
K Ozz: Big L was the slickest emcee! Keep his memory alive...
AC: Why him...? ...I want Big L back...
8. Black Moon ג€“ Act Like You Want It
K Ozz: Madd bass for those who got sick sound systems in a hooptie...
AC: K Ozz ALWAYS knows what BCC joints to pull out...
9. Mad Lion ג€“ Shoot To Kill (L&D Reck Mix)
AC: I always wanted to put this on a mixtape... love that guitar loop...
K Ozz: The guitar grabs you and takes you away...
10. Masta Ace f/Lord Digga ג€“ You Canג€™t Find Me
AC: It was this one, Ain't No Game or Terror...
K Ozz: Masta ace a true legend in the game always got that bass...
11. Leaders Of The New School ג€“ Feminine Fatt
AC: Can't see how I waited so long to use this song...
K Ozz: This track will make you bust out some dance moves you never knew you had...
2. K Solo ג€“ Renee-Renee
AC: ...or this song... Super fresh for 2006...
K Ozz: Sick rhyme spelling and the beat is toxic...
13. Chubb Rock/Mr. Len ג€“ Dummy Smacks instr.
K Ozz: Smackinג€™ Dummies
AC: K Ozz selecting funk like a Real DJ always does...
14. NWA ג€“ The Dayz Of Wayback
K Ozz: West coast hiphop with a dash of rasta...
AC: Can't help but love this song... Great time in Hiphop music...
15. Beatnuts ג€“ Intermission/more Buckshot science
AC: ...and it don't stop...
K Ozz: I can picture Derek dancing to the beat...
16. Beatnuts ג€“ Hereג€™s A Drink
AC: To the coolest of the cool, Junkyard, Les and Cool Ass Fash... Thank you!!!
K Ozz: Juju caught me jackin his brews at the Knitting Factory green room, thanks for sharing!
17. Pete Rock ג€“ Escape
K Ozz: Smoothed out beat will make you forget your problems for about 3min..
AC: K Ozz was on a roll... Letting off more than a couple...
18. Outkast ג€“ Crumblinג€™ Erb
K Ozz: Back in the days when shit seemed simple...
AC: K Ozz and his weed songs... I won't front, I love it...
19. Edo G ג€“ 304ג€™s
K Ozz: Gotta do something for the ladies...
AC: You can be as funky as K Ozz, but not more...
20. Smif-N-Wessun - Wrecktime
K Ozz: Hardcore street shit...
AC: Go K Ozz, go K Ozz!!!
21. Mighty Casey ג€“ Black Rappinג€™ School
K Ozz: The truth hurts...
AC: ...had to take things into my own hands here, and cut out the repetative "Do the Hiphop shuffle" part of the chorus... it worked...
22. Special Ed & Crew ג€“ 5 Men And A Mic
AC: Special Ed and crew make an all-time great posse cut, with DJ Ackshun stealing the show at the end...
K Ozz: I smell something.... must be the funk...
23. Lord Finesse ג€“ Party Over Here (T-Ray RMX)
AC: Percee P told me T-Ray didn't get credit, Showbix did, on the production, probably for some very wack reason...
K Ozz: Like every day at the shop...
24. MC Shan ג€“ Juice Crew Law
AC: I played this one on #11 too, accident... Forgive me, and feel it again... It's perfect here too...
K Ozz: This is a war chant for those who think they wanna battle...
25. Evil Dee science
AC: Thanks to Black Moon for saying what we would say, for us...
K Ozz: Evil Deeג€¦ the big homey I never hadג€¦ 26. The Sargג€™s outro

THIS MIXTAPE IS 52 BEATS PRODUCED BY INSIGHT, MIXED LIVE BY A.C. THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR ON THE TWO TURNTABLES WITH A LOT OF DOPE INSIGHT RECORDS ... INSIGHT HAS AS MUCH NEW MUSIC THAT IS WORTH MONEY + TIME AS ANY OTHER RECORDING ENTITY SINCE THE LATE 90'S ... HE IS ALSO THE HIPHOPPHILOSOPHY.COM RADIO 2007 ARTIST OF THE YEAR.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnhyyekzmnk

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mlzm2jzymj

1. K Kruz
2. Large Pro
3. Marco Polo
4. Showbiz
5. Pete Rock
6. Myron Mayhem
7. The Architect
8. Ralph M
9. Ralph M
10. T-Ray
11. Ralph M
12. Ralph M
13. Ralph M
14. RZA
15. Headnodic
16. Thes One
17. Necro
18. Mr. Greedy
19. Derrick Jones
20. Necro
21. Necro
22. Necro
23. Necro
24. Necro
25. DJ Mark The 45 King
26. The Avid Record Collector
27. K-Murdock
28. The Grinch & DJ Chameleon
29. Dooley O
30. Stoupe
31. Insight
32. Insight
33. Insight
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Hey AC, have you heard the new Big Boi song? It's really good, I think you'd like it.

Also, I have a request for your next radio show: will you please play "Bald Headed Hoes" by Willie D?

Thanks!

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

ac where is your new store? there is a tobacco shop from whence you came

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio Going live in a few minutes ... : hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Going live at noon: hiphopphilosophy.primcast.com:8888/listen.pls
HipHopPhilosophy.com