Conspiracy - 3 new 'SUPERALIENS' chapters

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

vermillion wrote:Quit gaying up your brother's thread. Every post you make you try and get in something about you. Your brother doesn't like you or your music. Get over it..
:roll: do you have any family members?

this dude is messing up my business with his egotism. it's a problem i have to try and solve. i've said enough to him. i don't want to have to do something below my values to try and make shit right. i would hope he could make the right choice. he's way too fucking arrogant to, and now i know this.

if i actually did something wrong, I wouldn't be here, I'd be avoiding the issue, cause MY ego would be too big to talk about the truth. But for someone to fuck up an important relationship over some non-existent bullshit is wack, and I don't play that. The game that Love plays is called "Find Balanced Solutions", not "Perpetuate Petty Separation".

there are some people in the world who would like to see Conspiracy and Mindbender working together at some point in the far future. if you aren't one of them, i don't really care about your thoughts.

but I forgot this was his thread, not the SBU thread. my bad, yo.

Conspiracy, you're an arrogant fool fucking up your career with your closed-minded choices, but i still love you bro! :cheers:

:megaman:
sean wrote:it's like one of you pee'd in the tub, and you both blamed the other one.
:rofl: i ain't do it this time, Mom!

AND THEN A BIG BROWN SHARK CAME
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

mindbender,

right there is what makes me NEVER work with you again.

not what you do or don't do.

IT'S WHAT YOU SAY, AND HOW YOU SAY IT.

WHAT, YOU, SAY....................................

you have said SO much dumb, ignorant, mis-informed, opinionated, shit talking, backstabbing, slanderous, condesending, media lies for a self gain, and irrelevant ideas that get you ignored. Why do you think you can SAY all the things you do about me (the negative shit)?

you can't say SHIT to me. and you can't say shit to me without having to deal with the repercussions of the effects of your words.

if I was not an adult, I would have punched you in the mouth and set you in your place like the bitch ass you became when you OPENED YOUR MOUTH TOO BIG AND SAID SOME DISRESPECTFUL SHIT ABOUT ME THAT gets you cut off....

cheapshots and fake friendship to a street knowledge thug are UNFORGIVABLY FORBIDDEN........

i think I found the reason I am going so slow. worrying if mindbender is good enough to get love with is music......

i don't like alot of it, so I can't support it. and that's where I am honestly going solo and linking with other new mutha fuckaz.

I got my own beats, rhymes, equipment and links, with money and novelty items, so I will test my chances with the directions I go WITHOUT parasites, hangers-on, distractions, shine blockas/stealers, haters and crippling detractions.... if i get to breathe (weed) and worship light ALONE, i have already achieved my divine dream. Simple righteousness.
the rap game is not above spiritual science.

and my lyrics are intellectually intelligent in a (sarcastic) positive and shock value-type negative way, if need be. I might be too futuristic for contemporary society , 2010. Imma blow up 2015!

I would battle you lyrically, and win. case closed. (and that is the ignorance you dislike so that's what I do back to repel you further so you don't return.)

sorry but what you didn't do is, be positive WITH me, to make me like you

this thread is ruined. i need to ascend earth.

CHECK ME ON MY DVD
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

yeah, they do say the truth hurts.

everything I said was NOT negative. but why you don't acknowledge the constructive criticism I offered in this thread?

CAUSE OF YOUR ENORMOUS EGO.

go ahead, brother. go ahead and try to justify your actions and choices.

when you learn how to love, and when you learn when you have to use TOUGH LOVE, then you will understand what i did to you. dude, I saved your fucking entire life more than once, and you know it. don't you dare pretend otherwise. forget SBU right now, this is bigger than hip hop.

walk your path alone, and close your mind the way you do. see how far you go in life. and try not to forget your real friends and family next time you need help.

i wish you all the success possible, and i hope you find peace of mind and rid your soul of those psychic vampires. find love and kill your fear and do an exorcism on yourself. why you haven't focused all your energy into solving that problem of yours is a mystery to me. and i'm not afraid of telling the truth about your life. do the same to mine.

there is a destiny and purpose to us coming to planet earth.
you can't keep running away.

i await your mental reverse.
peace, Kingly
Wonderful
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

mindbender sounds like a pro-black positivity and happiness dreamer from 1998

but the grim reality of war is as bad as the wounds and weaponry

naw, to a real nigga they would say, MY BAD I TALKED SHIT OUTTA LINE.

a bitch sellout nigga would go, NAW THAT WAS ALL IN THE NAME OF FRIENDSHIP! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH TREATING EACHOTHER LIKE SHIT...

i can't argue with his (ill)logic. he thinks he is positive. read PHILA. if that is love, then keep it. and the compliments were fake if you 'smell'. I like enemies that look me in the eye and fight me with honest offensives

not shiesty slander sidetalk and subliminal shittalk and useless whining..

PEACE TO PHILAFLAVA
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

This fucking thread rules! It's funny that all the criticism that Mindbender shoots Conspiracy(about ego and shit) is his biggest downfall as well. Also the jealousy he has for Conspiracy's music is hilarious.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

oh I've always wondered if the Psyvampires have names?

Texas Raised Mikey

Post by Texas Raised Mikey »

Trademark wrote:oh I've always wondered if the Psyvampires have names?
:lol:

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Trademark wrote:oh I've always wondered if the Psyvampires have names?
Anachron is Conspiracys main enemy I believe. You may collectively refer to the psyvamps as the Annunaqui.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

The Aluminum Falcon

Post by The Aluminum Falcon »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:Image
:rofl:

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

I have been under attack, which is mainly the 2 otherworldly entities,
by 'channelling'....they talk to me by mindwaves to my third eye, and they easily overpower me cuz they just surround my aura with their mental energies....like a net. and extract thought...it's easy to understand,
if you know what extortion, interrogation, surveillance, spying and duress is

pretty phenomenal cosmic crime that will take the intergalactic federation to get to the end of. Or the Eloheem, or some unlikeably serious outer space alien organization's information to legally or militarily finish the illegal 'channelling'.

Yes. the demon's name is Anachron. And he has some stupid sidekick ho ass slut bitch named, (how creative), Anachrona. see their info leaks. THEY DISTRACT ME FROM RAPPING BETTER AND TALK A WHOLE GANG OF UNNECESSARY SHIT...AND THEY WAY THEY CAN EXTRACT PHYSICAL ENERGY IS UNCANNY. i am a free source of kinetic meta-energy to these sick monsters and they destroy and abuse me and my attempts to make the best out of surviving the fact they are here....they are making it WORSE, cuz I smoke my brains out (which they hate cuz they dont want me having any fun) and all I have to say additionally is, that one is an incubus and one is a succubus. they use evil characters (warlock, witch, sadist, torturer, fighter, rapist, hater, disrespecter, liar, vampire, bully, shapeshifter [i been morphed...LOOK AT ME], charlatan, fool, tease, thief (as in food and drug energies) and just embody the wrong and exploit/DO it.

wow. evil demons from anther planet. i think they have illumination, cuz they project alot of cosmic energy to do the things they do to me. like it would power a mall for 100 years, type of vibrations. electricity from the brain? i dunno yet.

and the cops? cant do shit. prove ET demons? to a non-spiritual society? Good luck. after you get outta the mental hospital ,keep quiet, next time.

MF DOOM-"science fiction that's not admissable in a court of law"

simple USA rap lyric that contains international/galactic truth about real laws and rules and facts.

the 2 demon monsters are hellish. they made my house full of roaches...
they scarred me and scratched me all over like some scar/mark shit..

they also extracted some of my flesh and DNA and muscles..lost mad lbs.

and my hair stopped growing past 6 inches, (only since the first day they came)

they fucked me up HARD, cuz alotta shit...

-mindbender and his 'supreme being' almightyness...but they beat me for it

-some of the hundreds of crimes me and my boys did back in the 90s
Nextra and Ace crew (ottawa)

-alotta the anti-babylonian rhymes I make from a jamaican hater rap cat perspective, on some rastafari shit...subtly subliminal...

-they way I dress and am a to-the-death hiphop revolutionary rebel

-all the coke, crack, weed, liquor, acid, mushrooms, spiritual books and technology I use to see things in life that take me far beyond the limit of society's ignorance...WHERE I SEE THE DIVINE LOVE OF ALL ELSE..

-and the dozens of ways I have disrespected society and the government about it's treatment of blacks and poor, and also waiting to go on a ship.

My awareness/personal proof of extraterrestrial existance is only because of -ME- being the main victim of a crime by 2 extraordinarily superpowered people.

but I made a bunch of albums , rough drafts, and they explain the bio-sci

I can rap like supernatural with naptron, busta and mos def + meth & RZA

that's the side-effects of being overflooded with unconsented body energy

wow.

see what hate starts....not LOVE, that's for sure.

i'm buying some black hollywood pussy, and being nubian righteous.

I am so savage, that i'm on some 28 Days Later times I Am Legend shit..

AZ-born alone, die alone.

i hope you liked the rap rhymes I died telling you...cuz I ascended incarnational cycles!
2010 C

The Aluminum Falcon

and obviously coke is too, as well as a lot of other stuff you're on. your "demons" are probably overjoyed with your substance abuse problems. Go get yourself some help man.

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

can you draw what these demons look like?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Conspiracy wrote:mindbender sounds like a pro-black positivity and happiness dreamer from 1998

but the grim reality of war is as bad as the wounds and weaponry

naw, to a real nigga they would say, MY BAD I TALKED SHIT OUTTA LINE.

a bitch sellout nigga would go, NAW THAT WAS ALL IN THE NAME OF FRIENDSHIP! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH TREATING EACHOTHER LIKE SHIT...

i can't argue with his (ill)logic. he thinks he is positive. read PHILA. if that is love, then keep it. and the compliments were fake if you 'smell'. I like enemies that look me in the eye and fight me with honest offensives

not shiesty slander sidetalk and subliminal shittalk and useless whining..

PEACE TO PHILAFLAVA
I will do my best to end here, because I expected this.

Here lies the words of Conspiracy's Ego.
You didn't even dispute a word I said. Because every single thing I wrote was not opinion or slander. It was just the truth.
You also did not address my request for you to honor your word and AT LEAST finish the promotional run of the -13-year-in-the-making- SBU album that just got pressed up, nor did you acknowledge what one real SBU fan had to say about the album when he heard it. Your ego is avoiding anything that deals with equality, but I'm not. I'm dealing with the truth, and not emotions or ego.

I love you because you are family. I loved you before you left Toronto, and I loved you when you came back to Toronto and fucked up my life, in both 2003 and 2009. I loved you before you did crack, and I love you now that you are off of it. I love you after you make death threats on record to me, motherfucker. Don't try to say I don't define a brother's love, because I KNOW AND LIVED the lyrics to that song "He's Not Heavy, He's My Brother". Them shits don't last forever because it's some fake fuckory, yo. Let me show you the Truth of Love.

Love is what opens a door when YOU, Conspiracy, call my phone and say "I have nowhere to go. Can I stay with you for a few days?" And I say "yes you can." knowing well in my heart that "a few days" means "until I get my shit together" which could means... anything.

Love is what feeds you when you have no food.
Love keeps all your LIFE POSSESIONS SAFE when you are in jail and have no home.
Love is what goes to court for you and testifies to get you FREE, and takes responsibility for a thousand dollars bail for you to go home.
Love is the hard decisions one has to make for you to realize getting drunk isn't a higher priority in the day than finding four walls and a roof of your own, when you are using that same Love to sleep on a couch that isn't yours.
Love is many, many things I have DONE for you. FUCK WHAT I SAY AND HOW I SAY IT. What I say IS THE TRUTH. Yes, it's ugly. Fuck it. Take responsibility for your life, Conspiracy. I am not Anacron. I am your twin brother. I'm not your enemy.

You can pretend you're mad at me all you want, and pretend you have a good reason.

"naw, to a real nigga they would say, MY BAD I TALKED SHIT OUTTA LINE."

"A REAL N!GGA"? fuck that dumb shit. A MAN WOULD DO WHAT HE HAD TO DO TO HELP GET HIS BROTHER A HOME AND A BETTER PLACE IN LIFE. AND THAT'S WHAT I DID. Fuck what anyone thinks or says. I put Love in action, even when it was Tough Love.

YOUR EGO is exactly the thing that makes you think that -I- have to apologize -TO YOU- for the things I did. FUCK THAT SHIT. You STILL have NOT thanked me for getting you out of jail, Khari. To this day.

I did not talk shit and I was not out of line. I did what I had to do. I'm not the only one that has gotta learn to live with regrets. You should regret some of the places your life journey has taken you.

Better yet, you should learn from them, and make wiser choices starting now.

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks but who doesn't know shit says anymore. Truth and Love is all I deal with, not any of these petty ass fucking childish games and ego battles people perpetuate every day. I'm on another path for real, and that's it.

I love you, Conspiracy. If you ever want to make music again, my door is open. Like all other rap groups that broke up and got back together eventually, nobody has to say shit to nobody else about no shit in the past. Don't say shit except "yo, who's producing the next song we make together, and how many bars do I gotta write?"

Love,
Mindbender

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

yeah, and mindbender, if you can't see why I don't say a word about old SBU stuff or certain people's opinions, IS CUZ I AM NOT INVOLVED WITH YOU ANYMORE. MOST OF YOU .

i only need my fans and my artist links that are more consciously positive

I like MY rhymes on the SBU album. i will do them live. I am responsible for me, and me alone. I can do things for other people, when they warrant such a nice deed, but some people use good to do evil, so I don't fuck with nobody too twisted, and also I need to be on a Jermaine Dupri level of money to be the man I am supposed to be. a label owner that raps.

I can't get involved with you. stay the fuck away from me. the shit is OVER. SBU, and our old relationship. by date and recording.

If you come around me, and want to do some music, i will say no. I don't like your vibe. And spiritually, I am what you cannot define or compete with, so your misunderstanding leads you to be un-aligned with my wavelegnth....there is alot of supernatural cosmic energy in my physical body....can you not see that THE SHIT IS DELICATE ...-AND YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING TALKING NEGATIVE "CRITICISM" OPINIONS AND ARGUING WITH ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME?!?!?!?!

you shattered a crystal, that's all. if you know what that means, then let it reconfigure.

take your gold and go you own direction.

i have no ego. you say that again, and you lose self-respect.
i give to more people than you jockride on philaflava (cigarettes, beer, recording time [i recorded about 15 MCs in my studio...other guys in toronto], advice, CDs, DVDs, mp3 into e-mail accounts, money, favors, and beats...more than you are needing to be informed about...

I also can know when i am not winning a logic war. You cannot get to my level, cuz it is not your type of thing. I cannot match your MCing cuz I don't want to. our old group is limited to the 3 albums and 1 EP.

LEAVE IT AT THAT.

i will call the police on you again if I have to if you break the law around me. remember when I called those 2 cops to get my CDs back, and you had to give them to me, cuz you wouldn't let me back into your apartment, even tho you signed a court document that stated I had to stay at that address? and then you had to be such an asshole, trying to make me do all sort of bitch shit, a little too pushy, rude person, and then you even said in our fight, I HAVE A COURT ORDER THAT GIVES ME GLOBAL JURISDICTION OVER YOU, KHARI!!! YOU HAVE TO DO WHATEVER I SAY, BY ORDERS OF THE JUDGE, OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL, KHARI!!!

addi , if you think you could ever say that to me, I will beat you to death for being such an ignorant powermad delusional lawbreaker...

you don't control shit. SHIT. FUCK YOU ONLY CONTROL Y-O-U.

your influence has been extracted out of my business, LEGALLY. clinically.

Mindbender is solo. Conspiracy is solo.

i don't need to argue with something that is not a worthwhile issue or profitable, energy-wise or money/business wise.

Yeah, I rap like a divine magician on the SBU album. i'll sell it, cuz of what -I- did. i think I deserve credit only for what accomplishment -I- did do.

spend your time away from me, not talking about me or involving me associated with you, artistically or corporately, unless you say the timeline and leave it at the music. separate your opinion of the music if you have any conception of the level of the SBU standard, which you shouldn't tarnish with extended over-analyzing of old news.

only Dr Dre or RZA, themselves could get me to even RAP on a track, neutrally with you, Mindbender....

if you were a mature adult, you could continue unchanged without me and be AS successful, or even MORE successful, with the big talk YOU bust...

i am slow and quiet and fat and dirty and thick and mad nasty wicked...

I DON'T THINK MANY PEOPLE LIKE MY STYLES, a few do (blessings*), BUT, i'm gonna sell out if I don't get a safe house soon. i work like a machine for peanuts, the monkey stole a tool box and emptied it into the matrix

stay far away for 5 years. silently. and then I will have healed and "forgotten" your slander opinions about me, and be ready to smoke a spliff, to relax the mind after a big work completion, and have a beer...

guy you gots ta chill (uptight ass pessimist)

son, EZ

phila needs to see what will be on youtube on wednesday..."Exodus" video
2010 C

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

:cheers: .

the ONE last thing I will say to you, only because you probably need to hear it, is:

Conspiracy, you will never, EVER create fear in my mind or heart. YET ANOTHER EGOTISTICAL EXPRESSION shows its ugly face here in your declaration that you will beat me to death with your bare hands. BROTHER, PLEASE. Not only are you not going to do it, but if you did, I know I have given not only you, but thousands of people on earth so much love and truth that you would discover the meaning of Hell as -I- define it if you kill me.

Forget waiting for some godly ghost in the sky to judge you, because if you were to kill me, your life would become a living hell that you could never escape from, not while you existed in flesh on earth, and even by YOUR OWN BELIEFS, not while you were a spirit in the cosmos ether after death. Your own Gods and HTM deities would judge you guilty of murder... that's murder of your own twin brother, might I remind you. That's not righteous ways, bro.

And if there is even one molecule in your mind that thinks you can and/or will EVER be justified in killing me (even if you think some unfavorable words I say justifies you ending my entire existence, SMH)... then I want you to put a mirror up, and take a good look at the thoughts of YOUR EGO, once again in control of your mind and life. Check your fucking self, man.

I don't fear you, I don't fear death, and I don't fear God. I know you won't actually do it and kill me, but I'm just saying to you: you need to permanently stop that wack ass fucking bullshit, ASAP.

Otherwise, play on, playa.

Good luck with the SuperAliens DVD. Nice to see you today.

Love,
Mindbender

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

check the EXODUS video

this is IT!

youtube CONSPIRACY -exodus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjySh-BX8S8
2010 C

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

hows the new video? is it on page 2?

The Aluminum Falcon

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjySh-BX8S8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjySh-BX8S8&hl ... 1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

video was chill but that beat sounds way too bland for you.

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJJspbB0Wj4

World Premier

MY TRANSPORTER ROOM [video]

by Conspiracy

this shit is so dope, it's illegal
2010 C

ogie

Post by ogie »

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJJspbB0Wj4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJJspbB0Wj4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh:

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

I work hard so people enjoy likeing me and what I am doing with my life and rap career.

I actually AM a big sellout, but I am so true to underground rhyme styles, that I'll mix the street with the million dollar diamond vibes..when I go big

i rep for my people that love that NYC thug/player/nerdy rap or the LA gangsta OG/pornographic/complicated fast rap. America made me

and I know these videos are decent (good), so spread them to ery'body!

your weed dealer
CONSPIRACY
2010 C

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

ogie wrote:<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJJspbB0Wj4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJJspbB0Wj4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh:
fucking illllllllll

DoogieHowitzer

Post by DoogieHowitzer »

Transporter Room might be the best one yet... I like the colour coordination between your clothes and the sets...

The Aluminum Falcon

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

who got that picture of me in the forest...i said, DON'T LOOK, i'm doin' something

C
2010 C

an-also

Post by an-also »

the 4:20 mark of the video... :ohsh:

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

and, additionally, for your viewing enjoyment, the 'THRYSIGHT A' video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15a5ZAJA3F4

this is a good one.....and it's just a short song. alien knowledge vibe
2010 C

The Aluminum Falcon

Conspiracy wrote:and, additionally, for your viewing enjoyment, the 'THRYSIGHT A' video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15a5ZAJA3F4

this is a good one.....and it's just a short song. alien knowledge vibe
I don't even know

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kYurbDvyq8

the official 'WHEN IT GETS TO THE ROACH' video.

smoke some weed to this jam. it's a canadian classic.

shout out Nextra.

C
2010 C

cenzi

Post by cenzi »

no diss loco, but why do you always sound retarded?

EDIT: that shit was unlistenable. when you double your vocals, the LEAST you could do is try to match them up. Your rap is cacophony, just like your brother. You both lack in patience and professionalism. It always sounds like you did a quick session weeded up and then let some fuckin retard engineer mix it horribly. Again, this is for you too MB. And on top of that, you waste energy and time on videos.

Do a demo. Learn it motherfucker. Go in an re-record PROPERLY. and then send me money and I will mix it like a pro.