Conspiracy vs Kazmega - Heavyweight Mic Fight

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Conspiracy

Conspiracy vs Kazmega - Heavyweight Mic Fight

Post by Conspiracy »

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kIXaKzA5mT0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kIXaKzA5mT0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

this is a canadian classic and alot of Conspiracy fans wanted to see him battling, and more in live video, so we are emptying the old archives and doing freestyle projects while releasing new recorded material as I can

Who thinks I won?

i knew I was gonna lose cuz I didnt suck up to the judges or ask the crowd for acceptance/points. But I am strictly rhymes over beats. sorry.
(i ask for no forgiveness.)

Hiphop from the nasty north. colorful like the currency, bwoy-Kardi

C
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Julius Seizure

Post by Julius Seizure »

first

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

I don't mean to hate man but how many times has Philaflava told u to create one thread and put all of your music there? You really need to consolidate your material in one thread for feedback.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

:lol: :lol: definitely called scissors being thrown that third and final time
moved by duck muscles

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDxYL7VXWSc

CONSPIRACY vs PROSPER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVTqC8YSjxY

CONSPIRACY vs TOUCH

I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks anywhere. whatever. dis.A new post here or there is normal, goof. Time and differences in project themes make it necessary to separate posts, so others I know won't be able to understand will be able to know what I am showing and teaching.
if this place has a limit on posts, other than purposely overposting, then i will just download and not post. thanks.

peace.DIS THE HATERS later. SUPERALIENS now.
C
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

soundbombing 2010 fondle em (your girls tits) and def jux rawkus atoms

that means nothing if you don't understand.

hiphop makes people share emotions and language thoughts by communication. to make some selected desired statement or declaration in living existance. so don't ask why I drop these weird songs...showing americans what their music causes the rest of the world to do..at least us here in Canada...this is a type of canadian hip hop musical entertainment

put the spliffs in the cigarette pack and the beers in the cooler......organize

conspiracy is a metamorphed demon torture victim that parties to death
phuKKK it negaaaa!!! hahahaha rap made me start this snowball cokewar..your honor (ACTUAL ALL SEING EYE OF GOD)

bring back the drug induced wise rant....online onLINES

http://www.zshare.net/audio/78716008e0595844/
Conspiracy - WAR IN THE BATTLEFIELD featuring Phabric Banton

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7871616568412e3c/
Conspiracy - BEING OF THE NEXT EARTH ART CREATIONS
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7871657122c1a1a2/
Conspiracy - (Lend You A) Lighter

C
2010 C

CHANCE RANDOM

Post by CHANCE RANDOM »

:lol:

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

if rap music can eliminate people's inhibitions to the point where freestyles are rewarded by claiming a loser and a victor, then we might be able to conclude that hip hop is not unlike jesus in that it can rescue us all from lives void of love

on a personal note in regards to the battle in post 1, i think you make a compelling argument for winning, but kaz seemes to be more committed to the atmosphere whereas you seem like you already won before it started

plastic hats, cheap sunglasses, head gaskets, and sounding like evidence is a tough order for anyone to fill

what year was this? 96?
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

lol at the lesbian host

lol at epic in the crowd

everyone is so feminine it's weird. Makes a wig wanna become a canadian battle rapper. Easiest money in the world.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

fuck keep laughing everytime I scroll down and see that sig :lol:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

ObeseJesus wrote:lol at the lesbian host

lol at epic in the crowd

everyone is so feminine it's weird. Makes a wig wanna become a canadian battle rapper. Easiest money in the world.
Pretty sure that host was Cadence Weapon (The Iron Sheik)... awkward

:epic:

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

ObeseJesus wrote:lol at the lesbian host
i'm far from up on the scene, but I assumed that was cadence weapon. amirite?
moved by duck muscles

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

fuckin moo.
still didn't see epic in the audience

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

he does look like a lesbian in that video. definitely could see kima greggs fucking that.

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

hahhahahhaha

i was at that battle.

that is definitely cadence weapon and epic was in the building.

The Iron Sheik
Loves Watching Lean On Me

Post by The Iron Sheik »

i would totally fuck kima

Rob Sonic

Post by Rob Sonic »

well goddamn, good morning to me
NICE CAT!

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

LOL at Rollie just sitting on his cellphone texting white chicks the whole time.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

everyone looks like the 15 year old version of themselves here
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

pretty impressive string of posts with content that should be printed and sent to archives

Mindbender Futurama wrote:everyone looks like the 15 year old version of themselves here

:lol:
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

this battle was in edmonton in 2004.

The weekend of the Del/Hieroglyphics show....I opened for Del, Planet Asia and Afu-Ra (and was supposed to open for Inspecta Deck too, but he couldn't cross the border...so just the first 3)

LBA (Low Budget Affiliates) is a good western canada crew.
Addvice, Chris Plus, Max Prime, Beet Jesus, DJ Weez-L and Touch and Nato, kinda (they are in another group called The Representatives but are close family)

edmonton from 2000 to 2008 was me talking to Swollen Members and LBA and listening to pure Aftermath artists, Project Blowed releases and dirty nasty west coast underground, like Rappin 4Tay, C-Bo, Mac Mall, Kokane, Mack 10, WC, Ice Cube, Snoop Dog, Tupac, Eazy E, MC Eiht, The Game, Hieroglyphics, Living Legends, Mystic Journeymen, Cash Money Records, Geto Boys, X-Raided, Brotha Lynch Hung, Spice 1, Lady of Rage, The Dogg Pound,Xzibit, Saafir, Ras Kass, Dr Dre, and The D.O.C . oh and King Tee.

cuz that's what everybody liked, and I like ANY good hiphop/rap...although I grew up in ottawa/toronto, on Wu Tang, Def Jam, Alien Nation and Native Tongues/NYC underground-hustler-thug music...

so I just got into Abstract Rude (MOOD PIECES) and Aceyalone (ALL BALLS DON'T BOUNCE)....and became a non-SBU/Nextra type of Conspiracy.....

but then I thought, 'i'm not dying without being back with the Nextra crew....' so I finished up/paused all the shit I built out west, to come back to the east, where I can be the "clone" of busta, posdnous, supernat and Sticky Fingaz....

I made sure not to burn my bridges, so I can still travel east or west in the country...without having to worry about beef with guys or businessmen

now I am gonna go out, RAP SLUT FOR THE FUCKING MONEY, MUHFUKA

only for sale online at certain places and only available for price.

all the free goodies that I have given are now gone.a bit on myspace but..

I am gonna take the business side of distributing CDs and mp3s more critical now.....which will cause me to raise the quality and presence of me with my new/old releases.....

I am trying to own myself at the top of the industry with the most cash.

The dream was to retire with enough to make even more crazier shit AT WILL, without time/work restraints....and be a REAL artist too innovatively stylish and massively enlightening plus infinitely overcreative...
not just predictable limited formula albums

when I got freedom, I will rap like a supermagician

then other kinds of good music will eventually be experimented with beats

pz
someone that GETS RETARDED
c
2010 C

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

now all you have to do is stick to your word.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

money talks, bullshit runs for marathons
C
2010 C

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

i want someone to start translating conspiracy posts, cause i feel there is some sort of knowledge in there but damned if i can understand that shit

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

thekeentwo wrote:i want someone to start translating conspiracy posts, cause i feel there is some sort of knowledge in there but damned if i can understand that shit
:omgracist: