Finals: Earl vs. Jay Electronica

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Finals: Earl vs. Jay Electronica

Post by Philaflava »

Last edited by Philaflava on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

axel foley

Post by axel foley »

no jay vids? i see what you did there.

Hair of the Dog

Post by Hair of the Dog »

we all must meet our moment of truth

BIG NASTY

Post by BIG NASTY »

who the fuck is earl?

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

I've refused to hear even one second of this bitch boy skate kid Earl, but honestly it's straight embarrassing he made it to the finals.

Fuck the bullshit hype. JAY should win this by a 250 to 3 (odium, Dids, wheels) landslide, but I see that train already left.

multsanta

Post by multsanta »

BIG NASTY wrote:who the fuck is earl?
YEAH HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA LET A NEW RAPPER INTO THE NEW RAPPER TOURNEY?

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

The Frankest wrote:I've refused to hear even one second of this bitch boy skate kid Earl, but honestly it's straight embarrassing he made it to the finals.

Fuck the bullshit hype. JAY should win this by a 250 to 3 (odium, Dids, wheels) landslide, but I see that train already left.
got damn, you're a faggot. Where have I ever mentioned even listening to earls music, let alone enjoying it? have fun pretending you're not the gayest bork to ever grace the internet.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

odium-LSC wrote:
The Frankest wrote:I've refused to hear even one second of this bitch boy skate kid Earl, but honestly it's straight embarrassing he made it to the finals.

got damn, you're a faggot. Where have I ever mentioned even listening to earls music, let alone enjoying it? have fun pretending you're not the gayest bork to ever grace the internet.
:owens: :owens: :owens: :owens: :owens:

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

i still think that the frankest's account has been taken over by another poster for at least the last three months.

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

Pardon me odium, I just assumed you love Earl like you love the crack cock because he seems right up your "alley"... From what I've seen on these boards, this Earl kid seems like degenerate low life scum. Ring any bells, bitch?
intuition wrote:i still think that the frankest's account has been taken over by another poster for at least the last three months.
And I think your mic has been taken hostage by a bare-chested faggot who prances around "interpretating" pop songs, so it evens out.

Get with the times, man. LOL. Since I started my blog (slash: company) the money's been raking in, and the fame just accelerating to the point it's out of hand!!! You should accept that I've been on and poppin' these past few months, making mo' money, and mo' money, and mo' money.... while you had your lil 3 month stint of fame around here (you've said it yourself). Before you attacked me I was a supporter of rapper Intuition, but now, until you apologize that's all I've got to say to your bitch ass. KNOW THAT.

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

oh shit my nigga frankest is famous now
UBM CD COMING SOON

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

The Frankest wrote:
Get with the times, man. LOL. Since I started my blog (slash: company) the money's been raking in, and the fame just accelerating to the point it's out of hand!!!
Uhhh, but you've made two posts on your "company" in the last three months. What the fuck are you talking about, faggot?

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

Frankest = AC The PD?

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

The Frankfest is black?
nh,

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

overplayed his hand on that one
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ANU

Post by ANU »

BIG NASTY wrote:who the fuck is earl?
what the fuck is a jay electronica ??!

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Image like a motherfucker.

Req

Post by Req »

:rofl:

Frankest = GOAT
F.U. MOOLAH

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

The Frankest wrote:ince I started my blog (slash: company) the money's been raking in, and the fame just accelerating to the point it's out of hand!!! You should accept that I've been on and poppin' these past few months, making mo' money, and mo' money, and mo' money....
JEALOUS

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

What is this thread about?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Employee wrote:What is this thread about?
Mindbender?

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

:rofl: Nah, you're getting it in too Gloss, I see you. Peace to the :phila: mansion:

And as for what this thread is about.... *SIGH* it's about the poll only saying 49-45 to Jay, kinda like a big tragedy.

BIG NASTY

Post by BIG NASTY »

can someone point me to some material of this guy? he's the only rapper in the whole tournament i'm not familiar with no homo

Dap

Post by Dap »

BIG NASTY wrote:can someone point me to some material of this guy? he's the only rapper in the whole tournament i'm not familiar with no homo
:naswtf: his material is posted in every thread of his in the new rapper tourney section

BIG NASTY

Post by BIG NASTY »

Dap wrote:
BIG NASTY wrote:can someone point me to some material of this guy? he's the only rapper in the whole tournament i'm not familiar with no homo
:naswtf: his material is posted in every thread of his in the new rapper tourney section
:killacam: time to do some digging

wheels

Post by wheels »

The Frankest wrote:Pardon me odium, I just assumed you love Earl like you love the crack cock because he seems right up your "alley"... From what I've seen on these boards, this Earl kid seems like degenerate low life scum. Ring any bells, bitch?
intuition wrote:i still think that the frankest's account has been taken over by another poster for at least the last three months.
And I think your mic has been taken hostage by a bare-chested faggot who prances around "interpretating" pop songs, so it evens out.

Get with the times, man. LOL. Since I started my blog (slash: company) the money's been raking in, and the fame just accelerating to the point it's out of hand!!! You should accept that I've been on and poppin' these past few months, making mo' money, and mo' money, and mo' money.... while you had your lil 3 month stint of fame around here (you've said it yourself). Before you attacked me I was a supporter of rapper Intuition, but now, until you apologize that's all I've got to say to your bitch ass. KNOW THAT.
So you got stacks of kroners?

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Philaflava wrote:
Employee wrote:What is this thread about?
Mindbender?
:rofl:

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

oddfuture.tumblr.com

:lol:

jazzmatazz23

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

earl is over rated