When twitter gets a rapper in trouble....

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ardamus
O.G. Status

When twitter gets a rapper in trouble....

Post by ardamus »

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... z11fv4ykPb
A rapper who boasted on Twitter about beating a murder rap is a violent drug kingpin who flooded Brooklyn's Gowanus Houses with crack and heroin, the feds said Wednesday.

Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron, charged with eight others in a federal indictment, provided prosecutors with a wealth of incriminating evidence in his YouTube videos and in his Twitter musings.

He tweeted that he has "5000 n----- with them lorcins [handguns] ready to turn the pigs kids into orphins," federal court papers reveal.

The videos depict the ex-con wearing body armor and brazenly firing guns at a target range.

In them, he boasts he ordered a shooting from his hospital bed and "beat a body" - a reference to his 2002 murder acquittal after two witnesses were threatened and refused to testify against him.

Herron warned against people "snitching" and mentioned a murder in the Gowanus Houses housing project of a victim who reportedly helped authorities, Assistant U.S. Attorneys Shreve Ariail and Carter Burwell said.

The prosecutors said Herron was wounded by a rival drug dealer in 1998 and the gunman was killed two days later by Herron's cousin.

Herron, 28, was arrested by NYPD detectives early Tuesday outside Club Amnesia in Chelsea. He was arraigned in Brooklyn Federal Court and ordered held without bail.

A loaded 9-mm. handgun was found in the glove box of the Dodge Charger that Herron was riding in, authorities said.

"That s--- ain't mine and you ain't gonna find my prints on it," the driver, Algenis Caraballo, said after taking cops on a brief chase along W. 29th St.

Herron's crew had been linked to four killings but none is charged in the three-count indictment.

Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch said the crew "victimized an entire housing development."

Undercover detectives made more than 65 drug buys from members of Herron's crew at the Gowanus Houses since 2008, many of which were recorded on video that could put the dealers in prison for at least 10 years.

Herron could face up to life in prison if convicted.

"Getting violent drug dealers and dangerous weapons off our streets is a recipe for safer neighborhoods," said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly.

Teens at the project said they knew Herron by reputation - as a rapper.

"We'd see him around doing a video, he makes sure he reps his neighborhood," said Saquan Casilla, 18.

jmarzulli@nydailynews.com

With Jake Pearson

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... z120RPTuOd
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Req

Post by Req »

cant he just claim it got hacked like everyone else?
F.U. MOOLAH

Thun

Post by Thun »

I wondered what Magneto has been up to.

Gurped Out

Post by Gurped Out »

Thun wrote:I wondered what Magneto has been up to.
:lol:

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mS6H61raR8M?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mS6H61raR8M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

too much information will make me my own rat

lolz

Verge

Post by Verge »

:lol: :lol: dumb bastid

Praverb

Post by Praverb »

classic haha

YOUNGMOE

Post by YOUNGMOE »

damn...that song was amazing

usually you read these stories and dudes are soundin so-two-thousand-and-late err

yeah

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

When keeping it real goes wrong.

dubs

Post by dubs »

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yZwQSbpOU_k?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yZwQSbpOU_k?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Employee wrote:dubs being the West Coast's ric, his thug is bonafide and justified.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Gurped Out wrote:
Thun wrote:I wondered what Magneto has been up to.
:lol:

KingMayne

Post by KingMayne »

lmao what an idiot.
"Democracy too is not divine"- Ludwig Von Mises

"There is one good thing about Marx: he was not a Keynesian"- Murray Rothbard

-SyLar-

Post by -SyLar- »

Rap Snitches Telling all their business!
Mf Doom said it the realest

Nav

Post by Nav »

Nigga please.

They got this "Undercover detectives made more than 65 drug buys from members of Herron's crew at the Gowanus Houses since 2008, many of which were recorded on video that could put the dealers in prison for at least 10 years." and they need fucking Twitter ?

Nigga please 2x.
Resolved Question
Does Biggie Smalls hate HipHop???

"Shoulda been a cop, Fukc Hiphop"

I've been wondering what he meant by this.
Additional Details
Rap sucks, HipHop is better

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Naw, he likes hip hop and rap. He was just referring to if he hadn't started rapping he would've been a cop.
So he's cursing it, not that he doesn't like it, just for the sake of it.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

In them, he boasts he ordered a shooting from his hospital bed and "beat a body" - a reference to his 2002 murder acquittal after two witnesses were threatened and refused to testify against him.

Herron warned against people "snitching" and mentioned a murder in the Gowanus Houses housing project of a victim who reportedly helped authorities, Assistant U.S. Attorneys Shreve Ariail and Carter Burwell said.

The prosecutors said Herron was wounded by a rival drug dealer in 1998 and the gunman was killed two days later by Herron's cousin.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b7Svf8XVOnw?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b7Svf8XVOnw?fs ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

(2:48 if the fancy stuff didn't work)

Boris.

Post by Boris. »

hes a really good raper... surprising
If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

so wait he's a heroin dealer who's real name is actually herron?
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Nav wrote:Nigga please.

They got this "Undercover detectives made more than 65 drug buys from members of Herron's crew at the Gowanus Houses since 2008, many of which were recorded on video that could put the dealers in prison for at least 10 years." and they need fucking Twitter ?

Nigga please 2x.
part of the reason why i posted this. i had to give a double take when i saw that.

Thun

Post by Thun »

drizzle wrote:so wait he's a heroin dealer who's real name is actually herron?
It was so surreal of an actual detail I couldn't bring myself to ask this very question.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

:rofl:
Nets 2022

Kace

Post by Kace »

We need to take back all those "Stop snitching" T-shirts and reprint them so they read "Stop snitching yourself".

Versive

Post by Versive »

Thun wrote:
drizzle wrote:so wait he's a heroin dealer who's real name is actually herron?
It was so surreal of an actual detail I couldn't bring myself to ask this very question.
first thing i noticed too.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

jesus, twitter, a guy named heron and good NY gangsta rap. This thread is unbelievable.

wuk

Post by wuk »

Pretty nice on the mic, but too confusing with Rah Digga.
He should just go by Ronald Heroin.
ryebread mixes. <--------download

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

you know what? i think this dude is on the new Wocka album......

Thun

Post by Thun »

He's not really that great on the mic. More like minimally competent.

david111

Post by david111 »

there were rumors he was doing a collaborative album with uncle murda & waka. street dreams are made of these