L.A., L.A.
2%
NYC
7%
Philly/Jersey
1%
New England
10%
Bay Area (Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, San Francisco)
3%
UK
28%

Total votes: 123

Thun

Post by Thun »

I don't understand why nobody bothered to point out to him that the Asian girls he posted were mediocre to ugly in comparison to the girls in the thread.

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

Wicked wrote:
Brokewax wrote:
Wicked wrote:WITHOUT QUESTION its the Dirty South with all that ign'ant GARBAGE they put out. The only folks from the South that are cool are the ones making actual Hiphop music like Supastition, Big Pooh, Phonte, etc. to name a few. At the same time though, every fuckin reigon is puttin out some bullshit artists & groups who put out garbage music.
Who's albums have you actually listened to though?
'
The people who make (real) Hiphop like the ones I mentioned, among others like them. Fuck all those garbage Rap fags who make horrible Rap music like Lil "faggit" Wayne n shit. NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
:roper: :omgracist:

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Thun wrote:I don't understand why nobody bothered to point out to him that the Asian girls he posted were mediocre to ugly in comparison to the girls in the thread.
Doesn't matter, bro. They're asian. They automatically >>>>>> everything else ,except maybe a perfectly mixed, all vinyl mixtape.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Shup Diddy wrote:ol adrian monk ass faggot
Didn't that show take place in Frisco too? I think you may be onto something here

:sherlock:

PEACE

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

Thun wrote:I don't understand why nobody bothered to point out to him that the Asian girls he posted were mediocre to ugly in comparison to the girls in the thread.
WRONG! Only a faggit like yoarself would say that, son. I'd love for 1, to see a picture of yoar nerdy face and 2, to see a picture of the fat slobs you be pulling. Of course you wont so it though... Almost every one of you wouldn't do it. I wonder why??? Oh I know why... hahahahahaha
Cockhead wrote:
Doesn't matter, bro. They're asian. They automatically >>>>>> everything else ,except maybe a perfectly mixed, all vinyl mixtape.
haha Yoar funny, Cockhead.
Cockhead wrote:The bragging about fucking asian girls may be my favorite part of it all. So, so, so good.

Uhhhhhhhhh, its not called bragging when yoar just stating the truth, BRO. Come on, Cockhead...

And for the record, I've always gone out with American born Asian and Filipino women. No disrespect, but I'm not into the "fresh off the boat" type Asian and Filipino girls.

Carry on...
Last edited by Wicked on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Post by 360 »

Dude, they aren't fly. Get over it. Your pics tainted that thread and should be deleted, honestly.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

surprise, surprise.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thun

Post by Thun »

Wicked wrote:
WRONG! Only a faggit like yoarself would say that, son. I'd love for 1, to see a picture of yoar nerdy face and 2, to see a picture of the fat slobs you be pulling. Of course you wont so it though... Almost every one of you wouldn't do it. I wonder why??? Oh I know why... hahahahahaha

Huldrich Bullsh!t

Post by Huldrich Bullsh!t »

Wicked wrote: WRONG! Only a faggit like yoarself would say that, son. I'd love for 1, to see a picture of yoar nerdy face and 2, to see a picture of the fat slobs you be pulling. Of course you wont so it though... Almost every one of you wouldn't do it. I wonder why??? Oh I know why... hahahahahaha
maybe they were cool girlfriends but youre biggin them up like they were 8's or 9's and shit. wich they just arent. and im sure there are enough posters who pull hotter broads. also serious question how old are you?

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Blockhead wrote:
:lol:

Mark 563

Post by Mark 563 »

step one wrote: The Streets are to UK rap what C&C Music Factory is to the East Coast.
Ha.
Kiran187 wrote:
step one wrote:
Kiran187 wrote:Voted for UK. I don't think I've ever heard a UK rapper that I like other than Dizzee Rascal.
out of interest, who else have you heard?
The Streets and Roots Maneuva. I also heard those S.A.S. guys that were affliated with Dipset a couple years ago.
Other than that, there was that UK broad on the White Rapper Show. She was pretty awful but I did like the way she said "Holla"
That is by far (Roots Manuva and Dizzy aside) the worst, least representative list of UK artists.

On the whole though, like Step One said, the current scene in the UK is now of very little interest to me. But anyone writing off the UK on the strength of The Streets, SAS or some bird from the White Rapper Show is totally missing everything about the scene. Have a listen to some Klashnekoff, Kyza, Mystro, Rodney P, Kashmere, Verb T, Skinnyman, Foreign Beggars, Ransom Badbones, Universal Soldiers and the like.

Anyways, I know this thread has deviated from the subject courtesy of Wicked's ranting, but for anyone not clued up on the UK scene (or writing it off on the strength of Dizzy and the Streets), check out these videos for an example of some of the good stuff:

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKT7GftN7fo?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKT7GftN7fo?fs ... n_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDGJd1LwQ64?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDGJd1LwQ64?fs ... n_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/31U6wKbaosQ?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/31U6wKbaosQ?fs ... n_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

*For the record, I am aware that these videos are all at least 5 years old. Carry on.

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

I used to be pretty big into UK hip hop a few years back when I was still in high school, but I lost interest over time. Haven't listened to any of it in a year or two. They do have a ton of dope stuff though.

Voted Bay Area
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKjmCnFi1aI?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKjmCnFi1aI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>

for all you fags who voted Dirty South

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

uk got p bros and dizzee tho

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

NYC.

It's basically just a city of old faggots awkwardly trying to fit in with current trends while cockblocking younger artists.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Thun

Post by Thun »

^agreed that NYC is currently the worst region (of the regions that matter) but how is anyone cockblocking younger artists?

an-also

Post by an-also »

[quote="Blockhead"][quote="drizzle"]And it's not like I just got 'em for a few weeks or months, cuz I've had three 2

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Huldrich Bullsh!t wrote:
Wicked wrote: WRONG! Only a faggit like yoarself would say that, son. I'd love for 1, to see a picture of yoar nerdy face and 2, to see a picture of the fat slobs you be pulling. Of course you wont so it though... Almost every one of you wouldn't do it. I wonder why??? Oh I know why... hahahahahaha
maybe they were cool girlfriends but youre biggin them up like they were 8's or 9's and shit. wich they just arent. and im sure there are enough posters who pull hotter broads. also serious question how old are you?
There's some thread around here where he brags about being 10 years old for some amazing milestone in da kultcha in 1984-1985...so that would make him 36 or 37.

:bunk:

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

zombie

Post by zombie »

truthaddict wrote:Those of you that voted against the Dirty South should be deported, and forced to live in Canada so that you can attend more Mindbender Futurama shows.
Nah. Sure there is some good shit in the south. Just like every other region that's listed. The south just sucks overall.

Sorry, see ya.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Who from NYC is so great these days?

Digs Darklighter

Post by Digs Darklighter »

shit, i think i have that berger syndrome

zombie

Post by zombie »

^^^

http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Take the test and then post the result picture.

Digs Darklighter

zombie wrote:^^^

http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Take the test and then post the result picture.
"You have answered inconsistently on too many control-questions"

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Turns out I'm Neuro-typical...whatever that means.

zombie

Post by zombie »

It means you're not autistic. That you're "normal"... whatever that means.

Digs Darklighter

Blockhead wrote:Turns out I'm Neuro-typical...whatever that means.
what did you go with on that 'making traps' question

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Digs Darklighter wrote:
Blockhead wrote:Turns out I'm Neuro-typical...whatever that means.
what did you go with on that 'making traps' question
I tend to not build traps for people so i put "no".

COOLEHMAGAZINE

Post by COOLEHMAGAZINE »

Thun wrote:Who from NYC is so great these days?
Not sure how much this is just you trying to start shit but the worst region for hip-hop in America (which is what I infer from "places that matter") is New York?

Really?

All I can say is that depending on your taste NY has a bunch of good artists, certainly enough that I struggle to see how they could be trailing LA, let alone Philly or Boston.

Roc Marciano, Elucid, Action Bronson, Nas, Raekwon, El-P, Homeboy Sandman, Monch, Shabazz Palaces (i feel like this counts as NY?), Vado, Das Racist, Tony Yayo, Sean Price, Max B, AG (according to you, no less), SCFB...

Not saying all of those are my favorite artists of all time, some of them I do not even like much but all have garnered some critical acclaim of late. Maybe I am wrong but show me these artists in Philly, Boston and LA that put NY to shame.
http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/
http://twitter.com/#!/coolehmag

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos.

Versive

Post by Versive »

COOLEHMAGAZINE wrote:
Thun wrote:Who from NYC is so great these days?
Not sure how much this is just you trying to start shit but the worst region for hip-hop in America (which is what I infer from "places that matter") is New York?

Really?

All I can say is that depending on your taste NY has a bunch of good artists, certainly enough that I struggle to see how they could be trailing LA, let alone Philly or Boston.

Roc Marciano, Elucid, Action Bronson, Nas, Raekwon, El-P, Homeboy Sandman, Monch, Shabazz Palaces (i feel like this counts as NY?), Vado, Das Racist, Tony Yayo, Sean Price, Max B, AG (according to you, no less), SCFB...

Not saying all of those are my favorite artists of all time, some of them I do not even like much but all have garnered some critical acclaim of late. Maybe I am wrong but show me these artists in Philly, Boston and LA that put NY to shame.
Breeze Brewin, Mayhem Lauren, Mos Def, LoDeck, Cam'ron, Hell Razah, Shabazz The Disciple, countless other "old faggits" who still put out very good if not great music especially when compared with other regions...
Last edited by Versive on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.