Tyler The Creator Wolf Tracklist Leaks

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

chiefbombpro

Post by chiefbombpro »

Kid That's Lifeless wrote:
zombie wrote:
ardamus wrote:we need an emoticon for backlash.
people need to stop saying "backlash"

Goblin was horrible. that album alone is enough to be very skeptical about this next album.

just deal with it.
Goblin definitely had enough high points to justify anticaption for his next album.
:larry: You're delusional.
Philaflava wrote:all these new blog rappers should be tasered on the regular.

zombie

Post by zombie »

seriously.

yonkers was literally the only good song.

vinylpops

Post by vinylpops »

You guys didn't get the sarcasm and are still talking about this dude?

HomieDontPlayDat

Post by HomieDontPlayDat »

Hair of the Dog wrote:
Employee wrote:Why would anyone give a fuck about this lanky faggot after the atrocity that is Goblin?
Because the fact that this tracklist has 22 songs (6 of which are 5+ minutes) would suggest that he's learned the art of crafting a classic album since his rise to fame.
wat
Kalel wrote:I know a thing or two about fine ass pinot noirs

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

zombie wrote:seriously.

yonkers was literally the only good song.
No that shitty RZA, GZA, Wu-Tang rip off was nothing short of lame.

HomieDontPlayDat

Jaz, why do you waste everyone's time going into Odd Future threads, just to bash them so much? I understand you don't like them, but aren't you a grown man? Cut it out please.

Y@k Bollocks
Location: I was wearing Sergio Tacchini before the internet existed

Post by Y@k Bollocks »

HomieDontPlayDat wrote:Jaz, why do you waste everyone's time going into Odd Future threads, just to bash them so much? I understand you don't like them, but aren't you a grown man? Cut it out please.
Yeah, Jaz. Change the record. I think Tyler's shit too, don't feel the need to tell everyone at every opportunity.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

HomieDontPlayDat wrote:Jaz, why do you waste everyone's time going into Odd Future threads, just to bash them so much? I understand you don't like them, but aren't you a grown man? Cut it out please.
ignore me then, I don't give a shit.
Last edited by Jaz on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Y@k Bollocks wrote:
Yeah, Jaz. Change the record. I think Tyler's shit too, don't feel the need to tell everyone at every opportunity.
ignore me then, I don't give a shit.

Y@k Bollocks
Location: I was wearing Sergio Tacchini before the internet existed

Post by Y@k Bollocks »

Ignore him then. He doesn't give a shit.

HomieDontPlayDat

HomieDontPlayDat wrote:aren't you a grown man?
That answers that, then.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

zombie wrote:
ardamus wrote:we need an emoticon for backlash.
people need to stop saying "backlash"

Goblin was horrible. that album alone is enough to be very skeptical about this next album.

just deal with it.
It was a joke, dumb-ass. I even said that album needed to be mixed better and it didn't live up to the hype. You were one of the main ones in the other thread singing his praises and now you're on some other shit. With that said, I'll fuckin' say it again, Backlash
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

zombie

Post by zombie »

dumb ass?

thought you were a bit better than calling people names, bro.

are you like 40? havent grown up yet?

I got that it was a joke.

the joke sucks. its old. tyler sucks. sure, i was "praising" yonkers and i was "singing" that (before the album came out) it had potential. then something happened - the album came out.

stop saying backlash thanks bye.

Nav

Post by Nav »

Hair of the Dog wrote:
Employee wrote:Why would anyone give a fuck about this lanky faggot after the atrocity that is Goblin?
Because the fact that this tracklist has 22 songs (6 of which are 5+ minutes) would suggest that he's learned the art of crafting a classic album since his rise to fame.
:bow:
Resolved Question
Does Biggie Smalls hate HipHop???

"Shoulda been a cop, Fukc Hiphop"

I've been wondering what he meant by this.
Additional Details
Rap sucks, HipHop is better

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Naw, he likes hip hop and rap. He was just referring to if he hadn't started rapping he would've been a cop.
So he's cursing it, not that he doesn't like it, just for the sake of it.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

No, but Zombie, much like Jaz, you need to fall back in these Odd future thread. WE GET IT. Your opinion is well established. No one will ever confuse you with a Tyler fan. It's okay.
Also, Jaz, not that I would ever put you on ignore , but you realize you're a Mod right? People can't put you on ignore.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

zombie wrote:dumb ass?

thought you were a bit better than calling people names, bro.

are you like 40? havent grown up yet?

I got that it was a joke.

the joke sucks. its old. tyler sucks. sure, i was "praising" yonkers and i was "singing" that (before the album came out) it had potential. then something happened - the album came out.

stop saying backlash thanks bye.
backlash. lashback. backcrash. tackash.

fuck it.....

BACKLASH

please don't make me bring up your posts from that thread. take Block's advice.

you think i'm 40? ok cool, i'll let you think that. but like Bernie Mac said, i'll fuck a kid up (nh).

zombie

Post by zombie »

Blockhead wrote:No, but Zombie, much like Jaz, you need to fall back in these Odd future thread. WE GET IT. Your opinion is well established. No one will ever confuse you with a Tyler fan. It's okay.
Also, Jaz, not that I would ever put you on ignore , but you realize you're a Mod right? People can't put you on ignore.
So because I don't like Tyler I need to fall back.

I can't post whenever an ofwgkta dude puts out a song or album?

I've barely even posted in this topic SINCE Goblin came out. Find my last post in here and tell me what date it was.

It's not that I post every day how much that guy sucks.

Therewas a new tyler topic and I have the right to post what I think about his past and future releases, whether theyr'e all negative comments or good comments..

if you're annoyed by it, then maybe email tyler and ask him tomake better music :lol:

zombie

Post by zombie »

[quote="Blockhead"]Your opinion is well established. No one will ever confuse you with a Tyler fan. It's okay. /quote]

I really think this is a bullshit statement.

If we all took your advice, nobody would post here.

Everyone on this board knows the rappers each users like and dislike.

So might as well not even post!

If I feel someone sucks but has potential (Tyler) I will post about my thoughts.

I can't even remember the last time (besides last night) I posted about ofwgkta, i think it was in the asap rocky thread a couple weeks back. and it was sarcasm.

point is, a new tyler topic was made for an upcoming release. everything in that topic is assumptions/skepticism on said album.

go to the black clover forum if you can't handle opinions and want to hold hands and sing under a rainbow.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

No, it's cause you keep posting the same thoughts over and over again like it's your hell bent mission. In this thread alone you have 4 posts pointing out how terrible goblin was. I don't evenf eel like tracing back the odd future thread but I'm willing to bet you got like ten posts that read something like
"Goblin is wack as fuck. Tyler is a faggot"
I'm not even disagreeing with you (I'm far less fired up by it on any level) but you seem personally scorned by Tyler or something. Granted, Jaz is 1000 times worse about it but, still...
Why does Tyler bother you so much?
Just shit on it once and keep it moving...There's no reason to be THAT invested in hating on something.

zombie

Post by zombie »

then you're not reading my posts, and you have an extreme case of selective lsitening. because i've said that I wouldnt pass on this next album.

and please find my 10 posts in the other topic bashing goblin please lol

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

zombie wrote:
Blockhead wrote:Your opinion is well established. No one will ever confuse you with a Tyler fan. It's okay. /quote]

I really think this is a bullshit statement.

If we all took your advice, nobody would post here.

Everyone on this board knows the rappers each users like and dislike.

So might as well not even post!

If I feel someone sucks but has potential (Tyler) I will post about my thoughts.

I can't even remember the last time (besides last night) I posted about ofwgkta, i think it was in the asap rocky thread a couple weeks back. and it was sarcasm.

point is, a new tyler topic was made for an upcoming release. everything in that topic is assumptions/skepticism on said album.

go to the black clover forum if you can't handle opinions and want to hold hands and sing under a rainbow.
First off, U MAD
secondly, No one is saying you can't have an opinion. as we all know, Opinion are like voices...My entire point is that you've been beating a dead horse with the tyler hate for a while now.Maybe you hadn't said anything is a while but that's mostly cause there hadn't been any OF updates in a while. But, the second a thread pops up, you're there to shit all over it. Keep in mind, I came in the same thread and took a jab myself. But you're hell bent on this hate of tyler. When did you guys break up? Was it messy?

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Listen, if I'm out of line or off base here, posters who aren't zombie, please let me know. I'm just a casual observer in this whole thing and it seems so obvious I felt like it deserved to be commented on. See, now I'm harping on your posting like you're harping on how mad you are at goblin! Damn you! Look what you made me do! :owens:
But never forget guys, Zombie hates Goblin. Big time.

zombie

Post by zombie »

Yeah I hate Goblin.

And I'll continue shitting on it until his next album. And then (if it sucks) I'll shit on that too!

OK?!!?

vinylpops

Post by vinylpops »

Zombie has always been a negative, trolling faggot on here.

Tell us what caused you all this anguish, bro.

zombie

Post by zombie »

nah i dont hate everything, but i do hate a lot of music thats out.

The White Man is what caused all this anguish!

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

ardamus wrote: you think i'm 40? ok cool, i'll let you think that. but like Bernie Mac said, i'll fuck a kid up (nh).
that skit is fucking HILARIOUSSSS :cheers:

"I can see y'all reading The Source right now, I can hear you talking: 'it's a shame how Ardamus fucked up them lil kids'" :lol:

FAGGOT, GO ON BACK UPSTAIRS
:rofl: :rofl:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
ardamus wrote: you think i'm 40? ok cool, i'll let you think that. but like Bernie Mac said, i'll fuck a kid up (nh).
that skit is fucking HILARIOUSSSS :cheers:

"I can see y'all reading The Source right now, I can hear you talking: 'it's a shame how Ardamus fucked up them lil kids'" :lol:

FAGGOT, GO ON BACK UPSTAIRS
:rofl: :rofl:

and.....

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Blockhead wrote:No, but Zombie, much like Jaz, you need to fall back in these Odd future thread. WE GET IT. Your opinion is well established. No one will ever confuse you with a Tyler fan. It's okay.
Acknowledged.

Peace

Kace

Post by Kace »

People still buy into this Tyler The Cream Eater fad?
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

your bias is noticed.