Dark Time Sunshine (Onry Ozzborn aka Cape Cowen + Zavala)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

Yeah, Cornucopia was good; I don't count it as an album though.
I liked it better than Vessel but I also had less expectations from it.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Dropped today officially. My pre-order showed up in the mail today and I'm off to the DTS/Aesop show tonight.

ape9

Post by ape9 »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Dropped today officially. My pre-order showed up in the mail today and I'm off to the DTS/Aesop show tonight.
was planning on going with you and brad until some major fam issues arose with my bro..

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

ape9 wrote:
Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Dropped today officially. My pre-order showed up in the mail today and I'm off to the DTS/Aesop show tonight.
was planning on going with you and brad until some major fam issues arose with my bro..
that sucks man, lets kick it soon though

zombie

Post by zombie »

I have an important question:

For any of you who have ordered it through Fake Four Inc, are you getting the digital link right after your purchase the physical CD, or do you have to wait for the digital link AFTER you get the physical copy of the CD in the mail?

CHANCE RANDOM

Post by CHANCE RANDOM »

Went to the release show a couple days ago here in Seattle. Good shit as always. Zavala's beats are always super crisp live. Onry can kill it even though the dude has serious anxiety problems. Aes Rock made an appearance for the tracks he's done with DTS and P.O.S. and Reva Devito were there as well. Damn good show.

wuk

Post by wuk »

zombie wrote:I have an important question:

For any of you who have ordered it through Fake Four Inc, are you getting the digital link right after your purchase the physical CD, or do you have to wait for the digital link AFTER you get the physical copy of the CD in the mail?
i can't speak for this release, but they released ome's mp3s right at midnight, then i got the cd like 4 days later.
ryebread mixes. <--------download

zombie

Post by zombie »

wuk wrote:

i can't speak for this release, but they released ome's mp3s right at midnight, then i got the cd like 4 days later.
i guess i can assume then that if i buy the cd right now, i'll automatically get the digital in my email.

hope its true, otherwise I'd just pirate it...

thANX

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Your profile has a storage box where you can download the music you've purchased. I tried downloading on Monday and the file had a password lock on it that I hadn't received.

Tried again yesterday - different file, no password. Still waiting for vinyl in the mail.

ogie

Post by ogie »

i got the vinyl yesterday, it comes with a download card, did not get an email beforehand.

chrome and ff are both giving me this though:
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.fieldwerk.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.fieldwerk.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.fieldwerk.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

ogie wrote:i got the vinyl yesterday, it comes with a download card, did not get an email beforehand.

chrome and ff are both giving me this though:
www.fieldwerk.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.fieldwerk.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.fieldwerk.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.
When I talked to them last night they said somethings fucked up with the download cards they put out and to email them for a good code.

self

Post by self »

listening to the stream right now pretty impressive of first listen.

this and skelethon might be the ones for me this year

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

ogie wrote:

You should be able to click on "Proceed Anyway." That will start the download.

deepfriedjellol

Post by deepfriedjellol »

loving this album. also love the shit out of swamburger's verse

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

this album is amazing

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

self wrote:listening to the stream right now pretty impressive of first listen.

this and skelethon might be the ones for me this year
It's been a great year. C4C, Skelethon, R.A.P. Music and ANX are my go-tos right now... Oddisee's "People Hear What They See" and the instrumental album "Ask The Dust" by Lorn are right behind them. Not to mention that Schoolboy Q shit..

brbfi3

Post by brbfi3 »

dead serious they are raping their truest fans by selling those tees, BE WARNED! wrong in everyway, but print... #lurkerscomeout (no Ocean)

i tried to tell them... i swear i'm a tee whore for fag rap :pause: , but don't pay for that and tell your friend that put you on the that DTS... DO NOT BUY THAT EMBARRASSING QUALITY TEE. I have bought iron made tees from legally retarded poets, that last longer...

might be there with mike for album of the year, embarrassing tee nonetheless...

PS iCON reminds me of that faggot karamo, from real world like 85 seasons ago... he cried like a bitch chasing a cab, running from white dues that put him on...

:copy: :cheers: :larry:

brbfi3

Post by brbfi3 »

DLG

Post by DLG »

:naswtf:

brbfi3

Post by brbfi3 »

i don't live here, so i bet you're right... I speak english, not emoticon.

brbfi3

Post by brbfi3 »

3 years and a bit, just not trying to catch fame...

zombie

Post by zombie »

i need to stop coming here so early in the morning

nothing some of you fags say make any sense

ape9

Post by ape9 »

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

GhostDog

Post by GhostDog »

Album of the year. Zero filler. Crazy production.

This is easily the best DTS album to date. Incredible stuff here.

brbfi3

Post by brbfi3 »

still got the wack tee

DaBonks

Post by DaBonks »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

brbfi3 wrote:PS iCON reminds me of that faggot karamo, from real world like 85 seasons ago... he cried like a bitch chasing a cab, running from white dues that put him on...

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lEnw_1pNrMg?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lEnw_1pNrMg?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

zombie

Post by zombie »

damb

damb.

reva is hot as FUCK