Lil Boosie legal woes/news + Baton Rouge rap thread

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ANU

Re: Lil Boosie legal woes/news + Baton Rouge rap thread

Post by ANU »

since we're upping stuff here, can i ask a link to t-bo & mike da hustla's 'who dem boyz' ?

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

T-Bo's Firecracker album would be appreciated

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

He's not from B.R but we've posted numerous Boo cuts in here before and its Camp Life 4eva :

Boo Rossini - Vibe

Much prefer him over mellow production like this to the generic faux-ATL trap-bangers he's been rapping over since becoming a CTE weed carrier.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

love this joint - if anybody has any thing EVicious I'd like it - been trying to find his mixtapes, can't seem to locate them - got the old X-Mob shit though.

C-Loc links are always appreciated too.

Larry2times

Post by Larry2times »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:

love this joint - if anybody has any thing EVicious I'd like it - been trying to find his mixtapes, can't seem to locate them - got the old X-Mob shit though.

C-Loc links are always appreciated too.
Yeah same here, all Ive been able to find was a Slice compilation which is very far from ideal

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

I've uploaded C-Loc's Whatever a few pages back... I'll put up more when I get the chance.

In the meantime, I'm unpacking my crap from Isaac. ANU, I saw that Martorialist uploaded Who Dem Boys already but an incomplete version, here's the full rip if you like intros and outros and slightly screwed versions: http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/3315566/file.html

Firecracker up next.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

Balkongen Loungin' wrote:He's not from B.R but we've posted numerous Boo cuts in here before and its Camp Life 4eva :

Boo Rossini - Vibe

Much prefer him over mellow production like this to the generic faux-ATL trap-bangers he's been rapping over since becoming a CTE weed carrier.
Boo is one of my favorites and I fully agree. Id shit through a screen door to hear him over some new Happy P production.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

Gnou wrote:I've uploaded C-Loc's Whatever a few pages back... I'll put up more when I get the chance.

In the meantime, I'm unpacking my crap from Isaac. ANU, I saw that Martorialist uploaded Who Dem Boys already but an incomplete version, here's the full rip if you like intros and outros and slightly screwed versions: http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/3315566/file.html

Firecracker up next.
Gnou are you BR or NO?

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

:lastweek:

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

Firecracker: http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/11438998/file.html
catfish hunter wrote:Gnou are you BR or NO?
BR

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

Bit of a longer article:
Rapper Webbie accused of robbery, battery

Nationally known rap artist Webster “Webbie” Gradney Jr. was arrested Wednesday and accused of robbing a woman and kicking her down two flights of stairs at a Baton Rouge hotel, court documents say.

Gradney got into an argument with the woman about 2:30 a.m. at the Chase Suites at 5522 Corporate Blvd., an affidavit of probable cause says.

During the argument, Gradney, who had been already asked to leave the hotel, took $340 from the woman’s purse, then kicked her down two flights of stairs, the affidavit says.

The woman was not injured, police spokesman Cpl. L’Jean McKneely said.

Gradney, 27, was staying with the woman and a group of other people at the hotel prior to being kicked off the property, McKneely said, adding that he didn’t know why the rapper had been asked to leave Chase Suites.

Gradney’s started gaining popularity on the national rap scene in 2005 when his album “Savage Life” debuted at No. 8 on the Billboard 200 Top Albums chart. His single “Give Me That” was a Top 10 hit on the national rap, hip-hop and R&B charts at the time.

The capital city native has collaborated on several occasions with Torence “Lil Boosie” Hatch, another nationally acclaimed Baton Rouge rapper. Hatch is serving time at Angola on a drug conviction.

Gradney, 5748 Glen Oaks Drive, was booked Wednesday into Parish Prison on one count each of simple battery, simple robbery and entering or remaining after being forbidden.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

Gnou wrote:Bit of a longer article:

Nationally known rap artist Webster “Webbie” Gradney Jr. was arrested Wednesday and accused of robbing a woman and kicking her down two flights of stairs at a Baton Rouge hotel, court documents say.

Gradney got into an argument with the woman about 2:30 a.m. at the Chase Suites at 5522 Corporate Blvd., an affidavit of probable cause says.

During the argument, Gradney, who had been already asked to leave the hotel, took $340 from the woman’s purse, then kicked her down two flights of stairs, the affidavit says.

Gradney, 27, was staying with the woman and a group of other people at the hotel prior to being kicked off the property, McKneely said, adding that he didn’t know why the rapper had been asked to leave Chase Suites.

Gradney’s started gaining popularity on the national rap scene in 2005 when his album “Savage Life” debuted at No. 8 on the Billboard 200 Top Albums chart. His single “Give Me That” was a Top 10 hit on the national rap, hip-hop and R&B charts at the time.

The capital city native has collaborated on several occasions with Torence “Lil Boosie” Hatch, another nationally acclaimed Baton Rouge rapper. Hatch is serving time at Angola on a drug conviction.

Gradney, 5748 Glen Oaks Drive, was booked Wednesday into Parish Prison on one count each of simple battery, simple robbery and entering or remaining after being forbidden.
WOP WOP GET LOOSE

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

Gnou wrote:Bit of a longer article:

I bet Webbie is going to be super happy about them posting his apparent real address.... Ayo, Catfish. Go stop by Webbie's house and bring him a fruit basket.

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

Ball Like Kobe: http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/61957420/file.html

He's from Houma which is kind of down the bayou and established in Lake Charles, which more like Texas but we're not counting miles here.
Part of a group called X-Mob which was Vicious, Bundy G and Slice that came up in the mid-nineties and got some exposure thanks to a Pimp C co-sign but then all three went to jail for different reasons and the group fizzled out, although there's still talks of a reunion album... They have 3 releases (Handling Things, Ghetto Mail and Paperchasing).
Ball Like Kobe is his solo debut, I have Walk Like a G up next and some of his more recent stuff that's a bit more hackneyed but I can upload it if there's interest.

They're still somewhat active, just to give you an idea:

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

ANU

Post by ANU »

thx

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Gnou wrote:

Ball Like Kobe: http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/61957420/file.html

He's from Houma which is kind of down the bayou and established in Lake Charles, which more like Texas but we're not counting miles here.
Part of a group called X-Mob which was Vicious, Bundy G and Slice that came up in the mid-nineties and got some exposure thanks to a Pimp C co-sign but then all three went to jail for different reasons and the group fizzled out, although there's still talks of a reunion album... They have 3 releases (Handling Things, Ghetto Mail and Paperchasing).
Ball Like Kobe is his solo debut, I have Walk Like a G up next and some of his more recent stuff that's a bit more hackneyed but I can upload it if there's interest.

They're still somewhat active, just to give you an idea:

Thanks for the link and the write up/ videos. I'd love links to the more recent shit as well if you get the time. :cheers:

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

I think I still have a bootleg compilation around that came out a few years back, I'll have to dig a bit for his later albums.
To: “My Fans”

Greeting’s, Hot boys + Hot Girl’s, Soulja’s + Souljarette’s, Real niggas + Real Bitches, Ladies + Gentlemen.
I want everyone to kno that I truly appreciate all the Love + Prayers I have received over the past 15 months.
I cant began to express how much I THANK Yall for the support you all have giving me through out this whole
situation, Ive been going through. It’s finally over, I kno my fate, I know what’s in front of me, and Im ready to tackle
it HEAD ON. It’s really a Small thing to a Giant. And like my Homie Scarface said, “DAM IT FEELS GOOD 2 BE A
GANGSTA”. I kno alot of people wondering, why So much Time for gun’s? The answer is Naggas Like me “DON’T”
and “WANT”, Co-operate under No Circumstances, so they push for the Harshest sentence possible. It’s cool though.
They can lock up My Body but they Cant lock up my Soul. I just been laying back writing handling this situation
like a Real Nigga should. Im staying Prayed up, Keeping my head up. I kno my fans been asking for some
NEW SHIT, its coming Soon “PLEASE BELIEVE IT”. Just keep holding ya nigga down, and praying for Ya Boy.
I want yall to kno I miss + Love yall just as Much as yall miss + Love me. I Love the way my Real Niggas +
Bad Bitches been holding me down and keeping it 100 that’s what’s up. KEEP IT 100 is not just a Song of mine
it’s a Lifestyle. It’s how I get down all the way around the Board. If Im with you, Im with you 2 tha END. What’s
Understood don’t need to be explain. Real recognize Real and I Respect all of my fan’s because without any of
you I wouldn’t be who I am, “THA HEART OF THA STREET’Z”. I get some hot shit coming yall kno how I do. It’s
definitly gonna be a page turner, if you kno me you kno I tell great stories so stay tuned for my 1st Book. One
thing they Cant lock up is my mind that bitch on Full Blast. Shit don’t stop I owe it to my Family and Fans to Keep
going and I wont let yall down. I kno alot of my Fans been concerned and worried but Im GOOD. It is
What it is. Don’t feel sorry for me I CAN HANDLE IT. Once again THANKS for all the Love + support yall just don’t
Kno how that make a real Nigga feel. I should have been wrote yall but I just been waiting until the process was Over.
Im gonna start keeping in touch alot more through FACEBOOK and Twitter so stay tuned and stay in Contact. Im Down
but Im surely not Out. Im gonna leave it at that, Im bout to lay back in my Cell and do what I do. I salute all my
BAD Bitches and Real niggas. Always remember it’s DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR. Like I say DON’T RAT, DON’T SNITCH,
DON’T BEND, DON’T FOLD. To my street niggas if Nobody TALKS, Everybody WALKS. Remember that if you ever in
a JAM. Im signing off for Now.
Original *Hot* “Boy” B. Gizzle “Tha Heart of Tha Streetz” “Chopper City”
http://allhiphop.com/2012/09/22/rapper- ... om-prison/

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

Vicious & Husaholic - I Am My Brother's Keeper: http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/94337628/file.html
He had that stuff on his Myspace... I found a CD-R with his name on it I think it's the Possession with Intent to Distribute album but I can't find a tracklist anywhere.

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

Yeah Vicious & Husaholic posted up there is a scene rip.

I was talking about the Possession with Intent to Distribute album though - which I'm sure it is, now that I've listened to it. Enjoy it in its full CD-R glory: http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/24553166/file.html Ironic conviction notwithstanding: http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/crimetracke ... possession

Anyway.

Gnou

Post by Gnou »

swing em

Post by swing em »

Gnou wrote:Yeah Vicious & Husaholic posted up there is a scene rip.

I was talking about the Possession with Intent to Distribute album though - which I'm sure it is, now that I've listened to it. Enjoy it in its full CD-R glory: http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/24553166/file.html Ironic conviction notwithstanding: http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/crimetracke ... possession

Anyway.
holy shit Kates Gates is a BEAST!

Busta Ry

Post by Busta Ry »

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

what does that have to do with this thread? lil b is neither lil' boosie or from baton rouge.....

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

:rofl:

Thinking Lil' Boosie and Lil B are the same person has to be the Bork faux-pas of 2012.

Anyhoo, I've recently been enjoying the combination of Lil' Cali rapping over J-Buc's production :

Lil' Cali - Me And My Thugs

J-Buc & Lil' Cali - Stuck Up

Lil' Cali w/ Mouse On Tha Track - Dat Dick

swing em

Post by swing em »

swing em wrote:
Gnou wrote:Yeah Vicious & Husaholic posted up there is a scene rip.

Anyway.
holy shit Kates Gates is a BEAST!

GOD DAMN!!! ...this is his best video to date!

swing em

Post by swing em »

does anyone have a download link for the new Mista release "lou cain"....its on itunes, but does anyone have a download link?

thanks.

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

so lil phat got killed? I'm pretty :lastweek: on that but was it discussed anywhere?