illuminati_guy

Re: Joey BADA$$ - Capital Steez

Post by illuminati_guy »

capital steez rip

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

r.i.p. just saw that, too. anyone know he passed?
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.2 ... ada-reacts
News hit Twitter this morning (December 24) that Pro Era member and Brooklyn, New York emcee Capital Steez has allegedly died in the opening hours of the day. Hip Hop/R&B site CloudMusiq.com has reported the death. After Steez, born Jamal Dewar, tweeted "The end." in the opening hours of the morning, his band-mate Joey Bada$$ confirmed the tragic death, which appears to be self-inflicted, with "RIP Capital Steez 7.7.93 - 12.24.2012."
Damn...only nineteen.

RIP.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

peace to the homie
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Employee wrote:http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.2 ... ada-reacts
News hit Twitter this morning (December 24) that Pro Era member and Brooklyn, New York emcee Capital Steez has allegedly died in the opening hours of the day. Hip Hop/R&B site CloudMusiq.com has reported the death. After Steez, born Jamal Dewar, tweeted "The end." in the opening hours of the morning, his band-mate Joey Bada$$ confirmed the tragic death, which appears to be self-inflicted, with "RIP Capital Steez 7.7.93 - 12.24.2012."
Damn...only nineteen.

RIP.
oh hell man RIP...kid was just in his prime...this is fucked up.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

boomtrap
Play
Pro Era - Like Water (R.I.P. Capital Steez Dirty Version)
1 hour
https://soundcloud.com/boomtrap/pro-era-like-water-r-i-p

DLG

Post by DLG »

wow that sucks

RIP Steeze

Large Marvin

Post by Large Marvin »

R.I.P. I really like the new pro era tape.... very sad.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Damn my nephew just told me about this shit. Pretty Fuckin sad, "Free The Robots" was the shit.

Besides Bada$$ he was he next nicest one out of the crew.

RIP STEEZ.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Pooch Flair needs to be thrown into moving traffic, what an insensitive piece of shit

https://twitter.com/CapitalSTEEZ_/statu ... 1498770432

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Wow that sucks. His solo tape is dope.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

interesting thought: "Sad that you felt compelled to end your young life, but thank you for being man enough to go out alone."

wonder if he shot himself :sad:

suicide increasingly makes some kind of sense in a world this fucked

peace to the homie
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GhostDog

Post by GhostDog »

Damn, this sucks. R.I.P.

I haven't peeped to his mixtape yet.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

There are claims that he was deep into dark shit and one of the members of Flatbush Zombies (I think) was telling Jamal not to get into it, so Steez's death could have been a sacrifice, I'm not saying it was but watching the "Free The Robots" video is pretty eerie.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

um

AWAE

Post by AWAE »

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Jaz wrote:There are claims that he was deep into dark shit and one of the members of Flatbush Zombies (I think) was telling Jamal not to get into it, so Steez's death could have been a sacrifice, I'm not saying it was but watching the "Free The Robots" video is pretty eerie.
wigga what
no he did ent
:fail:
:sad:

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Jaz wrote:There are claims that he was deep into dark shit and one of the members of Flatbush Zombies (I think) was telling Jamal not to get into it, so Steez's death could have been a sacrifice, I'm not saying it was but watching the "Free The Robots" video is pretty eerie.
wigga what
no he did ent
From the RT's I can find these are the tweets from @ISSA_DASH that are now deleted.

- You fucked up bro. No one who loved Steez lose your mind. He did this shit to affect no one else but us. Selfish. As. Fuck.

- All he wanted was for you people to listen to him. His ideas, his plans, what he wanted to do. No one wanted to listen.

- Anyone feel anyway I'll smack the shit out of any of you because none of you took the time out EVER IN YOUR LIFE to hear him out.

- Yall ain't know Steez was bowing to the Dark and The Basphomet. Yall don't know what that man was dabbling in. Told him stop

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

i genuinely feel like now is an appropriate moment to say "rap is out of control"

Kace

Post by Kace »

Jaz wrote:
wigga what
no he did ent
From the RT's I can find these are the tweets from @ISSA_DASH that are now deleted.

- You fucked up bro. No one who loved Steez lose your mind. He did this shit to affect no one else but us. Selfish. As. Fuck.

- All he wanted was for you people to listen to him. His ideas, his plans, what he wanted to do. No one wanted to listen.

- Anyone feel anyway I'll smack the shit out of any of you because none of you took the time out EVER IN YOUR LIFE to hear him out.

- Yall ain't know Steez was bowing to the Dark and The Basphomet. Yall don't know what that man was dabbling in. Told him stop
People are already comparing Steez' death to what happened to Alori Joh from TDE/Black Hippy (she also killed herself earlier this year). These conspiracy theorists noted how the artists from TDE suddenly got major media attention only after Alori's suicide, leading them to believe her death was some sort of 'sacrifice'. And now they're even saying that if Pro Era blows up real big in the near future it's because they sold their soul and sacrificed their buddy.

Personally I think that's all major bullshit of course.
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Occult/Cult shit = :naswtf:

Just fucking rap.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Kace wrote:
Jaz wrote:
wigga what
no he did ent

People are already comparing Steez' death to what happened to Alori Joh from TDE/Black Hippy (she also killed herself earlier this year). These conspiracy theorists noted how the artists from TDE suddenly got major media attention only after Alori's suicide, leading them to believe her death was some sort of 'sacrifice'. And now they're even saying that if Pro Era blows up real big in the near future it's because they sold their soul and sacrificed their buddy.

Never heard of Alori. That happened earlier this year? Now these newer kids are into this suicidal occult shit? Weird.....smh......

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

thats cray, but you cant do a sacrifice ritual and sacrifice yourself, dont someone have to be around to say amen or something?

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

dear lord
dear dear lord.

the kid might have been disturbed and thought some occult shit was after him- might have been very real to him- but are we as adults really discussing the possibility of some illuminati plot scheme sacrificial lamb to get fame ploy?

a teenager is dead guys
prolly cause he was sad.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I, for one, don't think it was a conspiracy with this crew or any other. What I do find weird/odd (yes Future)/peculiar is that a legion of young rappers and their fans are obsessed with bizarre theological philosophies all of a sudden.

Some marketing is just bad.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Nah I believe he did it because he was manic. I just question these off the wall theories, that's all.

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

2012 was year of the illuminati
2013 gon be year of the occult

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Kace wrote:
Jaz wrote:
wigga what
no he did ent

If that's the case, then someone needs to keep 24hr surveillance on A$AP Ferg.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

No if ASAP is gonna sacrifice anybody it's gonna be Twelvy or Nast. Unlike those two, Ferg actually has a shot of being featured on several important tumblrs. They were probably grooming Dom for the sacrificial virgin role but then he spoiled it by going solo, and now his inevitable suicide by 1000 Givenchy receipt papercuts will serve no purpose at all.
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

nothing jaz quoted points to anything but a depressed/confused/mentally unstable young man who committed suicide.

baphomet is a symbol of the duality of man. aleister crowley/thelema are actually very interesting topics to read about. obviously fixating on the dark aspects of life is never good for anyone who is already known to be sick.. but in general, there's nothing wrong with studying the occult. the only people who are going to have that "you better watch out" attitude are people already completely blinded by their own dogmatic belief systems