rappers beef: true or false

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Kace

Re: rappers beef: true or false

Post by Kace »

true: Suge made Vanilla Ice drink his own piss.
false: Kanye and Jay-Z are freemasons.
true: Mc Hammer hired mercenaries/bounty hunters to track down his kidnapped sister and in the process lost a lot of money.
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Beatorious wrote:
step one wrote:did Ghostface actually punch Mase?
Who is he referring to on that line on Ghost Deini "two rappers got struck that night I aint sayin no names, who know who...")
No. Ive read this matter a few times. I-Sham punched him.. Ghostface, Capa, Killa Sin, Shyheim and I-Sham was at the concert where Mase burned a wu-flag live. They ran upon him and they broke his jaw. "AYO, I-SHAM PUNCHED MASE IN THE FACE THE OTHER NIGHT OVER SOME BULLSHIT....". Is spoken on the joint GFK - Malcom. For some reasons peoples think its "Yo I champunch(I-Sham punch) Mase in the face over some bullshit".. Shyheim have spoken about this.

champagne punch was much cooler though

citizen

Post by citizen »

Not sure about this one:

In an interview for HHI Blockhead got drunk and inferred that Def Jux wouldn't be shit without him. When he realized what he'd done, he begged the website to edit the comment out, but it had already been posted on the front page. El-P sent some nerds over to his house in the middle of the night. They emo-slapped him and told him the next time he dissed El-P he'd be sent back to Mush

During the recording of "Daylight," El-P stormed in the studio ranting about how Def Jux was a label ran by Nerds and that the artists from Hipster neighborhoods needed to start showing more respect and stop rapping that Hipster shit on records (i.e. when Lif, Vast, Vordul, etc would be talking that 'Life's Ill' stuff.) Everyone ignored him but Blockhead. Still shook after the beating, he changed the beat to the version we now know as Nightlight

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

:lol:

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

Philaflava wrote:sometimes i feel you went from being a great poster circa 2005 to this obscure smug irrelevant johnny come lately poster.

Pretty much. The only reason I still post here is to blow off steam.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

citizen wrote:Not sure about this one:

In an interview for HHI Blockhead got drunk and inferred that Def Jux wouldn't be shit without him. When he realized what he'd done, he begged the website to edit the comment out, but it had already been posted on the front page. El-P sent some nerds over to his house in the middle of the night. They emo-slapped him and told him the next time he dissed El-P he'd be sent back to Mush

During the recording of "Daylight," El-P stormed in the studio ranting about how Def Jux was a label ran by Nerds and that the artists from Hipster neighborhoods needed to start showing more respect and stop rapping that Hipster shit on records (i.e. when Lif, Vast, Vordul, etc would be talking that 'Life's Ill' stuff.) Everyone ignored him but Blockhead. Still shook after the beating, he changed the beat to the version we now know as Nightlight
All facts.

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

somebody wanna confirm these rumors...

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Combo7 wrote:
Philaflava wrote:sometimes i feel you went from being a great poster circa 2005 to this obscure smug irrelevant johnny come lately poster.

Pretty much. The only reason I still post here is to blow off steam.

It shows brah.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

ayo this the thread where the tweens be?
moved by duck muscles

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

Beatorious wrote:
step one wrote:did Ghostface actually punch Mase?
Who is he referring to on that line on Ghost Deini "two rappers got struck that night I aint sayin no names, who know who...")
No. Ive read this matter a few times. I-Sham punched him.. Ghostface, Capa, Killa Sin, Shyheim and I-Sham was at the concert where Mase burned a wu-flag live. They ran upon him and they broke his jaw. "AYO, I-SHAM PUNCHED MASE IN THE FACE THE OTHER NIGHT OVER SOME BULLSHIT....". Is spoken on the joint GFK - Malcom. For some reasons peoples think its "Yo I champunch(I-Sham punch) Mase in the face over some bullshit".. Shyheim have spoken about this.
I call bullshit, who the hell is I-Sham? He "Sand-punched" Mase in his face. Are you telling me you never sand-punched anyone before?
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

step one

Post by step one »

Brokewax wrote:
step one wrote:
Biggie & Junior Mafia beating down one of Heltah Skeltah at D&D ("I caught 2 or 3 stitches I was still getting bitches in The Tunnel taking pictures)

I'm pretty sure that was Starang, cause OGC beat down a Big look alike in one of their videos.
possibly but Ruck or Rock must've took a punch aswell or he wouldnt have mentioned it on the song I quoted (I Aint Havin that)

Anyone got any screen shots from when Dipset hacked Tru Life's myspace page?
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

step one wrote:
Brokewax wrote:
step one wrote:
Biggie & Junior Mafia beating down one of Heltah Skeltah at D&D ("I caught 2 or 3 stitches I was still getting bitches in The Tunnel taking pictures)

I'm pretty sure that was Starang, cause OGC beat down a Big look alike in one of their videos.
possibly but Ruck or Rock must've took a punch aswell or he wouldnt have mentioned it on the song I quoted (I Aint Havin that)

This is the most awesome group of words I've heard today.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Go here :

http://nahright.com/news/2007/01/12/cap ... s-myspace/

That beef also resulted in 2 of the best 'hood DVD interviews ever :

Tru-Life + goons & Memphis Bleek talk shit about Dipset after snatching Jim Jones' chain

Hell Rell responds to Tru-Life

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

step one wrote:
Brokewax wrote:
step one wrote:

Nah its Starang. He's featured on Heltah Skeltah's "I aint Havin' that." That's his verse that mentions being smacked up @ D&D.