Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Re: Mindbender rocking before Killah Priest show

Post by drizzle »

Looks more like Lord Weeded Chuckles tbh
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Versive

Post by Versive »

Yea, I saw all this -- read my first post all the way through -- but the voice is so similar it's as if Killah Priest took a saliva sample from Mindbender's mic, extracted his DNA and used it to clone him. Somebody prove to me that this DIDN'T happen.

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

thought the exact same thing when i first heard this track.

like wtf, mindbender actually got on an official killah priest song??

and it sounds fucking dope??

quickly realised it wasn't him......but this is how bender COULD and SHOULD sound like imo.

the reason i think people still check everything he puts up here is because we all know this is something that COULD be achieved with a little self control and focus.

bender! you got the voice. you got some swagger. sound like this and you could be doing tracks with the wu for real yo.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

manwhore wrote: the reason i think people still check everything he puts up here is because we all know this is something that COULD be achieved with a little self control and focus.

bender! you got the voice. you got some swagger. sound like this and you could be doing tracks with the wu for real yo.
listen to this little slut :cheers:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

cool story for you keen bros:

I was backstage at Ghostface and Sheek Louch last year, and Killah Priest was there, hanging with Ason, ODB's son

Killah Priest asked me to kick a verse... so I did. "Black presidential/ supreme being/ immaculate conception/ clean the royal penis..."

I said: "I also think we could make an amazing song together. How would we go about doing that?"

He said: "We will... in due time." :bow: :wutang:

thanks y'all. I have a LOT of insane energy inside me, and it's harder to control than I thought. Conspiracy is behind me right now, and we are recording again today. SBU been making songs for the last 2 months... they'll be out when it feels right to release them (before the year is done, tho).

Lord Fury is my homie and a sick fucking vocalist and performer who's opened up Killah Priest shows with me, I see him around... I also know Mercilless, we're trying to align universes...

thanks y'all. I never realized how much shit I have to tune out to focus on being the best Mindbender I can be. Almost there
:cheers:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Versive wrote:Yea, I saw all this -- read my first post all the way through -- but the voice is so similar it's as if Killah Priest took a saliva sample from Mindbender's mic, extracted his DNA and used it to clone him. Somebody prove to me that this DIDN'T happen.
sorry, cannot prove :rofl:

i listened to it... when he first started rapping, i got a funny :spidey: sensation in my brainstem like "that sounds like me but I don't remember spitting this verse" :rofl:
then he said a few things not quite my style, then the feeling came back again

it's inspiring to hear something that sounds kinda like what it might sound like if I made a song with Killah Priest :wutang:

he's playing in town tonight with Reef the Lost Cause, but Conspiracy is recording a verse beside me in this very moment, I don't think I'm gonna get to that show tonight... we are really focusing on making our next stuff like the old SBU album but 2013 style: classic futuristic hip hop

Conspiracy has never had better sounding recording apparatus at his disposal. he's murdering shit like never before
he's inspiring me to create again
the stars are aligning
thanks fam
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

manwhore wrote:
the reason i think people still check everything he puts up here is because we all know this is something that COULD be achieved with a little self control and focus.
No

PEACE