Goodie Mob - "I'm Set" (video)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

bignormy

Re: Goodie Mob - "I'm Set" (video)

Post by bignormy »

ardamus wrote:
The Afronaut wrote:I never listened to World Party until years after its initial release. Id definitely say it got unfair hate. It's not Soul Food, but it's also not Goodie's "Shiny Suit" album like people were saying.

Ardy, have you peeped AATM yet, if so, what are your thoughts?
Its the album I think we should've gotten from them years ago. Sounds very refreshing to hear them all back together doing music like this. Good verses and not just the beats but the actual production is done well. There's a song or two I could do without; one of them is that Amy track. Also, I sort of felt like Cee-Lo got the spotlight for his talent like he has before; just wish there was more tracks where it might Just Khujo, Gipp, or T-Mo getting the shine like they should.

I honestly hope these fools that watch The Voice support this album and don't brag about knowing about Cee-Lo because they have done drunken karaoke to "Fuck You" and heard "Crazy" so many times.

I'm not feeling it all apart from a few songs. Starts out nicely with a Big Rube, but I miss the ONP sound. Feels like 2013 Cee-Lo ft the Goodies, with maybe an EPs worth of proper Goodie Mob material. Seemed like 6 songs into the album before there was proper verse from someone other than Cee Lo.

BARRY LURKIN

Re: Goodie Mob - "I'm Set" (video)

Post by BARRY LURKIN »

bignormy wrote:2013 Cee-Lo ft the Goodies
:lol:

:sad: