ASAP Rocky - Long.Live.ASAP

Piff Tannen

Re: Didn't Listen To Any Rap This Year

Post by Piff Tannen »

boldy james

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

Besides Nothing Was The Same and Black Panties?

Spark Master Tape

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

this is all you need

http://foolsgoldrecs.com/runthejewels/

and its free

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

i'm going to download run the jewels, and if quality-wise it's even an iota below a 10/10 then i will completely divorce myself from this site. it has to be the most hypped up shit i've ever seen on this site ... damn.

:larry:
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

:mods:

PEACE

Thun

Post by Thun »

peanut butter wrote::mods:

PEACE
Damn son, give me a chance to peruse the suggestions? Can I live?

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

You'd think PB would be helpful as much shit he's always bigging up.
Ignore him tho.
Anyways, Thun, I do think you'd fuck with Quelle Chris.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Dids

Post by Dids »

I think PB was talking about the dude vexed by RTJ.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

I think the premise of this conversation is horseshit, and most of the suggestions are totally misguided and awful. That Thun has been absent since starting the thread is telling, as well.

PEACE

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

peanut butter wrote:I think the premise of this conversation is horseshit, and most of the suggestions are totally misguided and awful. That Thun has been absent since starting the thread is telling, as well.

PEACE
Man fuck peace since you wanna talk greasy.
Two options for you.
1. Offer something you think is dope for Thun to listen to or for someone else who is in the same boat as him.
2. Shut the fuck up and stay outta thread.
I dont understand why clown ass niggas like you got this above it all attitude on the boards when something simple as this comes up. Contribute or dont. Just dont act like a punk ass faggot about it.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Love you, Ardy.

But anyway, there's a 10+ page thread that has stayed on the first page of M2C for months, discussing most of the best new music being released this year. There's also been a variety of conversations about what should be nominated for the year end polls, and now there's a subforum where folks are voting for the best music of 2K13. Thun has managed to ignore all of it, and has instead elected to spend his time nerding out on angry slam poetry performances. That's fine. But all things considered, I think its justified to question the merits of this thread.

PEACE

Dids

Post by Dids »

peanut butter wrote:I think the premise of this conversation is horseshit, and most of the suggestions are totally misguided and awful. That Thun has been absent since starting the thread is telling, as well.

PEACE

You're objecting to a thread where a guy asks for opinions about music and people's suggestions in response?

What exactly is a music message board for then? Since when did taste become an objective thing?

It's crazy how update some people get when people actually try and discuss music here.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

peanut butter is a good poster you ain't Dids tuck yourself in

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Dids wrote:

PEACE

You're objecting to a thread where a guy asks for opinions about music and people's suggestions in response?

What exactly is a music message board for then? Since when did taste become an objective thing?

It's crazy how update some people get when people actually try and discuss music here.
You harbor the worst opinions on music on this board and possibly in the western hemisphere.

STFU.

Thun

Post by Thun »

peanut butter wrote:Love you, Ardy.

But anyway, there's a 10+ page thread that has stayed on the first page of M2C for months, discussing most of the best new music being released this year. There's also been a variety of conversations about what should be nominated for the year end polls, and now there's a subforum where folks are voting for the best music of 2K13. Thun has managed to ignore all of it, and has instead elected to spend his time nerding out on angry slam poetry performances. That's fine. But all things considered, I think its justified to question the merits of this thread.

PEACE
Right but I wasn't asking anyone to recreate the results your faggot polls, none of which are useful in differentiating anything, faggot, I was asking for individual suggestions. People chose to respond. Where exactly is the problem, faggot?
Last edited by Thun on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

ackbar wrote:peanut butter is a good poster you ain't Dids tuck yourself in
Him being a good poster doesn't mean shit. Even good posters need to be told when they're fucking up. But no one around here seems to think that.
peanut butter wrote:Love you, Ardy.

PEACE
You spent 5 minutes trying to save face in an argument that was still weak.
And yet it could only take you 1-2 minutes just to post a link or vid of something to recommend still. And Thun's right, it doesn't individually state who likes that so a collective thread of that in here is not bad thing.
Pretty sure if you went into our CTR (the angry poetry slam forum as your insecure ass would call it), we would not have a problem of recommending you battles to watch.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

thun, thread would go better if you add some feedback on the recommendations
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

drizzle wrote:thun, thread would go better if you raped and killed it

zombie

Post by zombie »

what is going on in this topic?

its not like this forum is BOOMING in posts, it really is not that hard ot keep track of everything here.

do people really have to get all bloody-pantied when somebody makes a topic?

just ignore it and move on folks if you dont like it! you just wasted so much time arguing about a bad topic, when you could have gone about your day and just skipped it over, but nah, you want to be a mom and complain.

a lotta mosquitoes on this website.

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

Thun was one of the most low-key hilarious posters of 2013, though I'm not certain if that was intentional.
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

hellriser

Post by hellriser »

Armand Hammer -Race Music
Run The Jewels
Old
billy woods album.....

dubs

Post by dubs »

Some of these were good.

Anyone hear any dope hip hop this year though?
Employee wrote:dubs being the West Coast's ric, his thug is bonafide and justified.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

zombie wrote:what is going on in this topic?

its not like this forum is BOOMING in posts, it really is not that hard ot keep track of everything here.

do people really have to get all bloody-pantied when somebody makes a topic?

just ignore it and move on folks if you dont like it! you just wasted so much time arguing about a bad topic, when you could have gone about your day and just skipped it over, but nah, you want to be a mom and complain.

a lotta mosquitoes on this website.
I'm assuming this was a tongue-in-cheek post? You're one of the most guilty posters on this entire site of doing exactly what you just wrote about. I mean, slow down stupid gay guy.

And thun: this thread could have been decent if -- as drizzle mentioned -- you actually took a second or two to tell people what you thought of their recommendations. Otherwise it just looks like you wanted a little attention for whatever reason. Kinda silly for sure, but I can't see any other reason why you'd make a thread like this and then just ignore it.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Cleanhobo wrote:
Otherwise it just looks like you wanted a little attention for whatever reason. Kinda silly for sure, but I can't see any other reason why you'd make a thread like this and then just ignore it.
Brilliant theory. Seriously, you must intimidate important people.

Let me throw another complex idea out there: I'll get to the recommendations when I get to them. One might surmise that I'm, you know, somewhat disinterested in being internet-nanosecond current with this music.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Thun wrote:
Cleanhobo wrote:
Otherwise it just looks like you wanted a little attention for whatever reason. Kinda silly for sure, but I can't see any other reason why you'd make a thread like this and then just ignore it.
Brilliant theory. Seriously, you must intimidate important people.

Let me throw another complex idea out there: I'll get to the recommendations when I get to them. One might surmise that I'm, you know, somewhat disinterested in being internet-nanosecond current with this music.
Decent attempt but truthfully you'll never get to the music. You's a fraud, son.

Important people. :rofl: Who even talks like that.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Myjah

Post by Myjah »

Wu-Tang 36 Chambers.
I <3 Employee.

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

As an onlooker, I prefer this thread to the 10-page thread because it's more digestible and less stream-of-conscious with its suggestions.