www.astralmajestycreations.bandcamp.com CONSPIRACY

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Conspiracy

www.astralmajestycreations.bandcamp.com CONSPIRACY

Post by Conspiracy »

Yo, this is an advertisement for all the hip hop fans/friends that I, Conspiracy have at Philaflava...

I have a website with some good music on it for sale at my bandcamp page , for any of you cherished customers that want to spend money on some underground hardcore hip hop musical entertainment from my recording company, Astral Majesty.

just wanted to let you all know, that there is a lot of classic Canadian rap rhyme songs there, for you all to check out as much as you want before you buy anything.

...there is also free mixtapes to download, too , with me rapping rhymes on other people's instrumentals. *Free downloads!*

I do not know how to post jpeg pictures, so I will let you all look at it for yourselves, but , the address is:

http://www.astralmajestycreations.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Conspiracy the Cutslinger of Alien Angels and Supreme Being Unit)

this is all for sale!

$spend some money on me$ it's worth it, more than you can think!
(and if you really feel brave and bold, please check out my other website with even more than 40 mixtapes and albums on it!!!
http://www.conspiracyamc.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Word/life, yo! OneLove and peaceful positive pleasure perfectly pure compassionately conscious!

thank you for your time and energy!
God bless everybody!

Conspiracy
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Echo Leader

Re: www.astralmajestycreations.bandcamp.com CONSPIRACY

Post by Echo Leader »

I Conquered All My Demons and Satan
:ohsh:

I Smell Like Un Kasa

Re: www.astralmajestycreations.bandcamp.com CONSPIRACY

Post by I Smell Like Un Kasa »

try selling coke while possessed by a multi-dimensional demonic vampire or 2
Prepare yourself now for the six man wedding!