Cannibal Ox reform for a show

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

aeokq

Re: Cannibal Ox reform for a show

Post by aeokq »

I saw these guys last night here in LA. Not the best performance I've ever seen, but far from horrible.

Vordul is clearly cracked out. Dude was standing catatonic most of the time, forgot his lines. It seemed like he was putting as much effort as he could into it as well. All that being said, he can still rap. Vast Aire has a strong voice, but he forgot some lines too. Double AB was there to pick them up. Neither had amazing stage/mic presence, but Vast Aire held it down for the most part. They had a pretty good DJ. It was worth it just to hear them come out to Iron Galaxy. They played some other joints off Cold Vein. It was dope. They played some other songs too that I didn't recongize. They were whatever, perhaps different if I knew the lyrics.

I chopped it up with Vast Aire. Asked about another Mighty Joseph album, not gonna happen. Double AB is a cool dude as well.

Kind of what I expected. I wasn't disappointed. Good show.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

They are playing a super small room in town later this month. I'll go just bc its a super small venue.

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

they're playing a super small room where i'm at too.

myself

Post by myself »

Looks like I missed them when they came through my area. They played the same bar where I saw El-P and Killer Mike pre-RTJ.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

https://soundcloud.com/the-quantum/04-4-waves/
Waves (ft. Vordul Mega of Cannibal Ox)

Sebastion Shaw

Post by Sebastion Shaw »

C Rayz dissing VAST right now:
I missed grabbing a photo of Vasts tinder profile, Walz deleted the pic. but it was hilarious.....

WHEN YOU REFUSE TO MEET YOUR BROTHER TO SIT DOWN AND BUILD CUZ YOUR A PIG WIZARD WHO TRIED TO CONNECT WITH THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN.
She Is Not Excused for her Communication with you but THATS MY FAULT CUZ I CONTROL WATER.#Facts

Ahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
But TINDER? Really Theo?
These Women Will Expose You fukkBoys Bruh. Especially when you're an Online Pervert.

Gods Don't Surf for Net Booty but...
And this Clown had the Nerve to Flirt with my Earth? (she violated by communicating with him in any way so Know I deal in Equality. She is the mother of my Seeds. He is The Father of Nothing. #FatScumBag I wanna Smack Fire out this Hot Dog Water Sippin Ass Negro.
Yeah this is Real. I don't wanna even give this sloth attention but he won't give me my Kung Fu Books back that he borrowed like 6 Years Ago and I'm Mad The Sean Price Is Dead, PH is Dead, DJ BIG KAP Is Dead, J - Arch is Dead, DAVE MIRA (BMX God) is Dead and Maurice White is Dead!!!!#FakeGods "Smack Earth, Wind & Fire Out That nikka" -P #fukkOuttaHere

You can't follow my dikk Stroke, My Cooking, My Building, My Fatherhood and I'll fukk You Up p*ssy.
Cage'll fukk you up too.
We Should jump ya ass but I don't want mayonnaise on my Palms.
I won't even fukk you up fast.
I'll run around in circles for 5 minutes and make you do some cardio instead of playing video games.

THIS WACK HIPPO BIT LIKE 4 of my LINES TOO. Laaaaaaaame!
#fukkVast He fukked Up All The Money Too by Making a Diss Track for@cagewm & @thereallyrealelp. CAMU is Turning Over in His Grave Everytime This Slothball says his name.

IM SO IN TUNE I DIDN'TEVEN KNOW IT WAS VAST BIRTHEDDAY TODAY.

Me and Vast have been Brothers for 20 Years so I am venting cuz it Hurt me that he would go at my Koofi like this.

I been holding my breath for a minute. My Earth and a few people gonna be upset with me but I don't care right now. I have him 2 Years to Build about shyt he been doing longer than 7 Years. He's the Reason DEF JUX folded after they Sued the label for $80,000 that he spent on video games and sandwiches

Also

https://www.facebook.com/walzwins/video ... en-section" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Skeptic

Post by Skeptic »

There was a funny part on British comedian, Romesh Ranganathan's podcast, Hiphop saved my life, where he talks about going to a Can Ox show in London where only one of them turned up and asked everyone to rap along to Slick Rick records.

https://audioboom.com/boos/3283227-hip- ... mark-smith" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Y@k Bollox

Post by Y@k Bollox »

Skeptic wrote:There was a funny part on British comedian, Romesh Ranganathan's podcast, Hiphop saved my life, where he talks about going to a Can Ox show in London where only one of them turned up and asked everyone to rap along to Slick Rick records.

https://audioboom.com/boos/3283227-hip- ... mark-smith" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Listened to this this morning. That was the one I went to! With the no show from Vordul due to the Will High incident.