Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Re: RIP UGHH

Post by drizzle »

can't believe Wicked asked to talk to the manager across 2 different threads
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

drizzle wrote:can't believe Wicked asked to talk to the manager across 2 different threads
You think that's it?
Anything he poasts on here has already appeared on the UGHH forums, word for word.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

These threads are wildly entertaining in the saddest of ways.

#thyckwhyte

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Shades Of Wick-Wick holding onto hope:
posted Wednesday, February 07, 2018 1:08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd22 Click Here to Email WiCkEd22

And look, I love this place and love the store and I really hope this place, especially the store, survives. My point of this post is to put UGHH on blast in hopes that they realize they gotta get their shit together and hold this place to the high standard that Quest was known for. This place was known for EXCEPTIONAL customer service. You can't just not respond to emails and not ship orders. Clearly they knew Quests contract would be up so they should have planned ahead and made sure all would be good. People from all over the United States and World rely on this place to buy so much of the new HipHop on Vinyl, CD and Cassette... myself included.

Anyways, this is all very frustrating. I just want what I paid for. The longer it all takes the more weary I get. It makes concerned about the next time I place an order...

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Employee wrote:Shades Of Wick-Wick holding onto hope:
posted Wednesday, February 07, 2018 1:08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd22 Click Here to Email WiCkEd22

And look, I love this place and love the store and I really hope this place, especially the store, survives. My point of this post is to put UGHH on blast in hopes that they realize they gotta get their shit together and hold this place to the high standard that Quest was known for. This place was known for EXCEPTIONAL customer service. You can't just not respond to emails and not ship orders. Clearly they knew Quests contract would be up so they should have planned ahead and made sure all would be good. People from all over the United States and World rely on this place to buy so much of the new HipHop on Vinyl, CD and Cassette... myself included.

Anyways, this is all very frustrating. I just want what I paid for. The longer it all takes the more weary I get. It makes concerned about the next time I place an order...
LOL at new hip hop on cassette

CarlosDelgothoes

Post by CarlosDelgothoes »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
WiCkEd22 wrote:Mike, what's the deal man?!

I'm gettin no responses to my emails at UGHH. 1 of my orders should have shipped a week ago or more and hasn't.

I've CC'd you on the emails, Mike. C'mon man... smh
Mike broke his hand recently, so he's unable to respond to emails at this time. Have no fear though, your orders will be shipped out personally in a timely manner by his wife, the lovely Jessica.
:lol:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

cant even access their website today.

madstadik

Post by madstadik »

Those boards are a joke now

Doogs

Post by Doogs »

I used to be all up in those forums back in 01/02

Even before the glory days of HHI.

Word to raZZ's mother. The earliest IDAL incarnation that I can recall.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Employee wrote:
:rofl:

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

LOL

On the real tho, what the fuck?! Can't believe UGHH is goin out like this... I'm owed 9 records!!!! I got a package from UGHH last week with 1 CD and 1 record, with the CD bein from one order and the record from my other order. smfh

CarlosDelgothoes

Post by CarlosDelgothoes »

wow, you're really gonna just let micking copywrite you like that?

:copy:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Reading between the lines, a bunch of people who ran operation left. I saw that Quest said his contract ended so either they weren't aware of these changes or just didn't think it would result in this mess.
I wanna know more about that crypto UGHH currencies Mike was working on.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

No serious businessperson would purchase UGHH.com. Furthermore, L-O-FUCKIN'-L at the prospect of an UGHH cryptocurrency.

LOOOLOLOLOL.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Mike KNEW for the longest time that Quest contract was ending Feb 1. Quest did just about EVERYTHING on UGHH except fill the actual orders. Mike didn't hire anyone to replace Quest nor did he have Quest train anyone on anything. Mike should have been on top of all that MONTHS ago.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

"finance@ughh.com" is the funniest-saddest email address evah.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Wicked is getting exactly what he deserves for earnestly still buying physical copies of music in 2018, IMHO.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:Wicked is getting exactly what he deserves for earnestly still buying physical copies of music in 2018, IMHO.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

:rofl: :copy:
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

WiCkEd22 wrote:
GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:Wicked is getting exactly what he deserves for earnestly still buying physical copies of music in 2018, IMHO.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

shermhead chris

Post by shermhead chris »

wicked be sure to ask him about your mail order tape purchase

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

WiCkEd22 wrote:Mike KNEW for the longest time that Quest contract was ending Feb 1. Quest did just about EVERYTHING on UGHH except fill the actual orders. Mike didn't hire anyone to replace Quest nor did he have Quest train anyone on anything. Mike should have been on top of all that MONTHS ago.
I answered most of this stuff here: https://www.undergroundhiphop.com/2018/ ... the-times/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

However, I will say regarding the statement above, there are those people that keep learning new stuff and leave things better than they find them so those that come behind them can succeed and there are those that stay stuck in their ways and attempt to make it so they can't be replaced.

Onward and upward.

Check out our new website. http://www.ughh.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-MK
Internet Rapper - http://ipullrank.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;