XXXTENTACION GETS SMOKED IN THE STREETS AND IS DEAD

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

WiCkEd22

Re: XXXTENTACION GETS SMOKED IN THE STREETS AND IS DEAD

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Employee wrote:A) The fact that people are literally typing that they want him to burn in hell etc is weird and creepy
ZERO fucks what you or anyone else thinks. I'm happy a piece of shit is gone from this world. When child molesters/rapists/murderers get killed I'm happy too. When gang members who terrorize communities go and kill one another I say good. The less pieces of shit on this planet the better. When Bin Laden was killed I was happy. When ISIS members or Taliban get killed I say good!

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Why couldn't God have taken Wicked22 instead of Matthew Africa??

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

WiCkEd22 wrote:
Employee wrote:A) The fact that people are literally typing that they want him to burn in hell etc is weird and creepy
ZERO fucks what you or anyone else thinks. I'm happy a piece of shit is gone from this world. When child molesters/rapists/murderers get killed I'm happy too. When gang members who terrorize communities go and kill one another I say good. The less pieces of shit on this planet the better. When Bin Laden was killed I was happy. When ISIS members or Taliban get killed I say good!
I wonder what Black Jeff thinks about all of this. :killacam:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

WiCkEd22 wrote:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) wrote:Why couldn't God have taken Wicked22 instead of Matthew Africa??
:rofl:

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

I see that Xxxtentacion piece of garbage got 10.1 million streams yesterday for 1 of his songs breaking Taylor Swifts 1 day stream record. Gotta love how people keep celebrating that POS. Yet a few weeks back someone like Roseanne (who I cant stand myself) sends out a semi-racist tweet and everyone goes crazy and her tv show is cancelled the same day. Gotta love how this world works... smfh

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

So many young people standing up and fighting for gender equality and for somethin to be done about school shootings and all this which is great, then there's the other young people who are celebrating a piece of trash human being like Xxxtentacion. Wow, just wow...

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Lol at you posting that in both P&B and M2C
Last edited by GUCCI CONDOMS on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

WiCkEd22 wrote:I see that Xxxtentacion piece of garbage got 10.1 million streams yesterday for 1 of his songs breaking Taylor Swifts 1 day stream record. Gotta love how people keep celebrating that POS. Yet a few weeks back someone like Roseanne (who I cant stand myself) sends out a semi-racist tweet and everyone goes crazy and her tv show is cancelled the same day. Gotta love how this world works... smfh
Are you mad that Taylor Swift was knocked off of her perch? Seems kind of, I don't know, racist for a white guy to be complaining about a person of color dethroning a white's record.

Also: please expound on the relation between Roseanne's tweets and this guy's death.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

WiCkEd22 wrote:So many young people standing up and fighting for gender equality and for somethin to be done about school shootings and all this which is great, then there's the other young people who are celebrating a piece of trash human being like Xxxtentacion. Wow, just wow...
Your Hot Takes are equally "Wow" in nature.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Employee wrote:
WiCkEd22 wrote:I see that Xxxtentacion piece of garbage got 10.1 million streams yesterday for 1 of his songs breaking Taylor Swifts 1 day stream record. Gotta love how people keep celebrating that POS. Yet a few weeks back someone like Roseanne (who I cant stand myself) sends out a semi-racist tweet and everyone goes crazy and her tv show is cancelled the same day. Gotta love how this world works... smfh
Are you mad that Taylor Swift was knocked off of her perch? Seems kind of, I don't know, racist for a white guy to be complaining about a person of color dethroning a white's record.

Also: please expound on the relation between Roseanne's tweets and this guy's death.
You're missing the point about the streams dumbfuck. I dont like Taylor Swift or her music and dont care she was knocked off, my point is about people supporting a PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN BEING!! Must be all the uneducated dumb fucks. Sad.

And my point about Roseanne is it was all over the news and everyone all over social media roasting her for sending out a semi-racist tweet, yet a guy like this Xxx shitbag gets celebrated even though he brutally beat that pregnant girl and shoved a BBQ Fork up her Vagina. Peoples moral compass is a fucked up. SMFH

Heard the Cops in Florida caught the guy who shot Xxx so we should celebrate him for making the world a slightly better place by eliminating a terrible shitbag of a human being.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

WiCkEd22 wrote:You're missing the point about the streams dumbfuck.
Actually, what I did there, was acknowledge your absurd mention of total streams and ruthlessly mocked it because it is so amazingly, deeply stupid.
WiCkEd22 wrote:I dont like Taylor Swift or her music and dont care she was knocked off
:larry: - You seem like you're affected at an emotional/psychological level. Kool Herc would not approve.
WiCkEd22 wrote:my point is about people supporting a PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN BEING!! Must be all the uneducated dumb fucks. Sad.
You're indicting yourself there as you are very dumb and, if you are educated, you do not demonstrate it.
WiCkEd22 wrote:And my point about Roseanne is it was all over the news and everyone all over social media roasting her for sending out a semi-racist tweet, yet a guy like this Xxx shitbag gets celebrated even though he brutally beat that pregnant girl and shoved a BBQ Fork up her Vagina. Peoples moral compass is a fucked up. SMFH
Donald Trump could possess the power to cure AIDS, cancer, diabetes etc and the entire world would still hate him. She got sloughed off like some back fat because her tweet was blatantly racist in nature and, more importantly, she hitched her wagon to Trump. As is evidenced since his escalator ride announcing his candidacy, any person who chooses to associate themselves with Trump will be targeted. She was a game trophy for Never Trumpers, Resistance (LOL), SJW's etc. You should be more concerned about a country coming apart at its seams than you are about a dead person. Your thinking is the literal embodiment of retrograde.
WiCkEd22 wrote:Heard the Cops in Florida caught the guy who shot Xxx so we should celebrate him for making the world a slightly better place by eliminating a terrible shitbag of a human being.
http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/21/xxxtentac ... mom-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

During an incident in 2014, Williams allegedly held a gun to his girlfriend's head.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Court records show Williams has been charged previously with several felonies, including grand theft auto, domestic violence, cocaine possession and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

:copy: :copy: :copy: :copy: :copy:

step one

Post by step one »

Wicked, you own 90 billion hip hop records and cds. Chances are that more than a few of the artists you've invested in and supported over the years are also "piece of shit human beings". You just might not be aware of it because it wasn't splashed all over social media. Big Pun, Biggie and Dre to name a few have had well documented altercations with women though.

Also, have you actually heard any of XXXs music and if so, how and why? Seems like you're one of those idiots that goes out of their way to demonstrate how much something offends them when it would've been easier to ignore it in the first place.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

KRS-One made “13 and Good”.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

step son wrote:Wicked, you own 90 billion hip hop records and cds. Chances are that more than a few of the artists you've invested in and supported over the years are also "piece of shit human beings". You just might not be aware of it because it wasn't splashed all over social media. Big Pun, Biggie and Dre to name a few have had well documented altercations with women though.
There's a big difference between a guy simply hitting a girl and a guy brutally beating a girl and sticking a BBQ Fork up her Vagina. At least with Dre, he has proven himself to have changed as that shit was a LONG time ago. Not defending what he did then, but yeah. G Rap hit his wife before too. Again, big difference between a guy hitting or slapping a girl and a guy beating the shit out of a girl not to mention this Xxx shitbag did WAAAAY more then just beat his pregnant girl. C'mon, (step) son.

step son wrote:Also, have you actually heard any of XXXs music and if so, how and why? Seems like you're one of those idiots that goes out of their way to demonstrate how much something offends them when it would've been easier to ignore it in the first place.
Nah. Heard a few lil snippets here & there cuz it was in front of my face online and since I had heard about dude I checked it out just to familiarize myself. He's trash, straight up.

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

WiCkEd22 wrote:
step son wrote:Wicked, you own 90 billion hip hop records and cds. Chances are that more than a few of the artists you've invested in and supported over the years are also "piece of shit human beings". You just might not be aware of it because it wasn't splashed all over social media. Big Pun, Biggie and Dre to name a few have had well documented altercations with women though.
There's a big difference between a guy simply hitting a girl and a guy brutally beating a girl and sticking a BBQ Fork up her Vagina. At least with Dre, he has proven himself to have changed as that shit was a LONG time ago. Not defending what he did then, but yeah. G Rap hit his wife before too. Again, big difference between a guy hitting or slapping a girl and a guy beating the shit out of a girl not to mention this Xxx shitbag did WAAAAY more then just beat his pregnant girl. C'mon, (step) son.

step son wrote:Also, have you actually heard any of XXXs music and if so, how and why? Seems like you're one of those idiots that goes out of their way to demonstrate how much something offends them when it would've been easier to ignore it in the first place.
Nah. Heard a few lil snippets here & there cuz it was in front of my face online and since I had heard about dude I checked it out just to familiarize myself. He's trash, straight up.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Thyck Whyte Syndrome Runnin' Wild:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44565813" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Meanwhile an elderly couple faced death threats following social media rumours falsely linking them to the rapper's death.

Police are guarding their home after a fan of the rapper posing as a pizza delivery man tried to visit them.
Get your squad under control, Shades of Wick-Wick.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Employee wrote:
WiCkEd22 wrote:Heard the Cops in Florida caught the guy who shot Xxx so we should celebrate him for making the world a slightly better place by eliminating a terrible shitbag of a human being.
http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/21/xxxtentac ... mom-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

During an incident in 2014, Williams allegedly held a gun to his girlfriend's head.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Court records show Williams has been charged previously with several felonies, including grand theft auto, domestic violence, cocaine possession and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Yeah, we should celebrate him for this ONE act of helping make the world a slightly better place without that POS who I hope is burning in hell.

As for that guy, CLEARLY he's just as bad of a person so I hope he gets repeatedly raped in prison, is forced to eat shit and ends up gettin shanked cuz then another POS will be dead & gone makin this world a slightly better place. I have no problem with shitbags killin other shitbags. It is what it is... *shrugs*

Btw Employee, why don't you go roll your wheelchair off a cliff. Cool? Thx.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

WiCkEd22 wrote:
Employee wrote:

Yeah, we should celebrate him for this ONE act of helping make the world a slightly better place without that POS who I hope is burning in hell.

As for that guy, CLEARLY he's just as bad of a person so I hope he gets repeatedly raped in prison, is forced to eat shit and ends up gettin shanked cuz then another POS will be dead & gone makin this world a slightly better place. I have no problem with shitbags killin other shitbags. It is what it is... *shrugs*

Btw Employee, why don't you go roll your wheelchair off a cliff. Cool? Thx.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Hey Employee, whats yoar fuckin problem anyways? Are you one of these moronic people who support this Xxx shitbag or somethin??

I wonder if all his supporters had the same thing happen to their mom or sister or girlfriend/wife, would they support that person or say stupid shit about how he had his demons? People are fuckin STUPID, straight up.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

The underlying racism within wicked's vile posts is palpable

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Dp

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

He didn’t actually stick a bbq fork up her cooter if you actually read the court documents, so if thats the only difference you were finding him between him and dre pun big etc ..

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

tehgiftofgab wrote:He didn’t actually stick a bbq fork up her cooter if you actually read the court documents, so if thats the only difference you were finding him between him and dre pun big etc ..
Again, there's a huge difference between hitting or slapping a girl and beating the shit out of her. He had 15 Felonys over his head. C'mon.

Did the women Dre, G Rap, Pun, Big, etc. hit look anything like the girl that Xxx shitbag beat the shit out of? No. Try again.

step one

Post by step one »

Didn't Pun pistol whip his wife?

If your defense of domestic abuse is based around how hard the victim was hit you've got some serious problems.

Maybe you could break it down in a list for us - Which kind of assaults on women are ok and which aren't?

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

step son wrote:Didn't Pun pistol whip his wife?

If your defense of domestic abuse is based around how hard the victim was hit you've got some serious problems.

Maybe you could break it down in a list for us - Which kind of assaults on women are ok and which aren't?
Are you fuckin stupid? Did you not see the pics of the girl that Xxx shitbag beat the shit out of? HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND FUCKED HER UP REALLY BAD!! He did a lot more then that too. C'mon.

A guy who punches a girl and knocks her out that is terrible but a guy who literally beats the shit out of a girl is 10x worse.

step one

Post by step one »

Right. But ignoring the abuse by artists you like on the strength of their acts of violence not being quite as bad (the ones we know about at least) as XXX's is just fucking ridiculous.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

WiCkEd22 wrote:Hey Employee, whats yoar fuckin problem anyways?
Your Thyck Whyte moralizing.
WiCkEd22 wrote:Are you one of these moronic people who support this Xxx shitbag or somethin??
No; in fact, my opinion of his music is in the same as yours: wack.
WiCkEd22 wrote:I wonder if all his supporters had the same thing happen to their mom or sister or girlfriend/wife, would they support that person or say stupid shit about how he had his demons? People are fuckin STUPID, straight up.
They are and you are one of them.