Atmosphere "Your Glasshouse" (Video)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Bizz Bozak

Post by Bizz Bozak »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Bizz Bozak wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:Bizz Bozak: you get the :nut: and the :omgracist: f'real. "normal hair"? unless that's a wig, she IS rocking normal hair. Dreadlocks are not abnormal, I'll have you learn.
:roll:
Chill the fuck out.
I'll chill the fuck out when you grow the fuck up.

I'm Jamaican. My mother is Rastafarian. And I had dreadlocks for 9 years of my life.

You probably don't know how fucking wack and retarded it is to have some judge you simply by the ignorant thoughts they have about your hairstyle. But if you do, that makes your ignorance even deeper and more saddening.

For me and all people with dreadlocks, educating one person out of their stupidity is often the best you can do.

so get your mind right and realize that dreadlocks are beautiful, but cultural ignorance is not.

I'm sure the girl in sean's video would appreciate you one day becoming smarter than the stupid shit you just said. peace to Ab Rude :cheers:
Thanks for schooling me.
The girl in the video doesn't look Jamaican or Rastafarian to me.
Stop needing a reason to take it personal.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

i like this video but i can't front......i would've thought a song like "shoes" would have video like this
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

the picture i had in my head for this video was much darker and scummy. this just wasnt the visual representation i had in my mind. in my mind it was more of a sinister and desperate vibe. I still love the song. The video is well made but just lacking something tragic.

GM Dizzy Skillespie
Ghetto Revivalist

Post by GM Dizzy Skillespie »

catfish hunter wrote:the picture i had in my head for this video was much darker and scummy. this just wasnt the visual representation i had in my mind. in my mind it was more of a sinister and desperate vibe. I still love the song. The video is well made but just lacking something tragic.
I think the lack of tragedy is the point.
we should know better, but we continue the routine anyway.
its not a tragic situation, its just comfortably numb.

boogie shoes

Post by boogie shoes »

Betty Page bangs and Dread combo are not hot. Not feeling Dreads on white people.
I'm a one man soldier.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Re: Atmosphere "Your Glasshouse" (Video)

Post by Employee »

https://soundcloud.com/rhymesayers/atmo ... tter-again" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

What you guys have something against Texas??

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Post by 907 »

Slug kills that, as always. Pretty sure ANT is the most underrated producer of all time.
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.