Woulda been safer to push a fridge on him
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

stype_ones

Re: The Lox vs Tyson

Post by stype_ones »

Real story:

My boy, who is a tough dude, been to Rikers a couple of times, was up north once etc. ended up one night in the early 2000's in Miami with Tyson coked up and everyone was already trippin on E and was smoking trees. Like 5 AM type shit. Mad people there- Tyson all the sudden started buggin out and saying one of the girls in the hotel was going to kill him and thought the girl was my boys wife (my boy just met the chick that night) and tried to attack my man. Dudes my boy was with pulled out a gun on Tyson and my man says they were inches from shooting him. All the sudden Tyson ran in the bathroom and stripped and took a shower, grabbed his clothes and walked out the room in a bathrobe. haha all facts and hilarious dude is 7:30 for real

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

drizzle wrote:who knows if it's true but it's a funny story

:rofl:

its THA REEEEAL HIP HOP hip hop :ironmike:

"that wasn't sucka..."
"nah, it was sucka. cause when its 6 dudes huddling up on 1 dude... it's sucka" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Lox are mad real with their street fighter stories :omar:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

stype_ones wrote:Real story:

My boy, who is a tough dude, been to Rikers a couple of times, was up north once etc. ended up one night in the early 2000's in Miami with Tyson coked up and everyone was already trippin on E and was smoking trees. Like 5 AM type shit. Mad people there- Tyson all the sudden started buggin out and saying one of the girls in the hotel was going to kill him and thought the girl was my boys wife (my boy just met the chick that night) and tried to attack my man. Dudes my boy was with pulled out a gun on Tyson and my man says they were inches from shooting him. All the sudden Tyson ran in the bathroom and stripped and took a shower, grabbed his clothes and walked out the room in a bathrobe. haha all facts and hilarious dude is 7:30 for real
:rofl: :rofl:
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on