Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

tayoisnt

3 New Beats.

Post by tayoisnt »

zebox.com/tayoisnt

Nickel Loosie
Off Center
Leaned On

all bloombrap, although Off Center's a bit more, um, heavy than raptoable, i think.

lemme know. will check everyone's stuff tomorrow at work. thanks again for the support. deuce.
got more records than god.

www.myspace.com/tayoisnt is where i show how i use 'em.

The Red Scare

Post by The Red Scare »

how is it that you pump out so much quality stuff?

leaned on- this is dope, im lovin that violin sample. I'm not sure i like the singing that comes in about halfway through though, it just sounds kinda awkward since he isn't really saying anything. It might blend with the mix better if you turned the volume on it down some. The wet kick you use is cool, but it was kinda overpowering on my headphones. but yeah, im feeling this.

Nickel Loosie- this beat is tight, its structured very similar that last beat and a lot of your other beats. (thats not really a bad thing, just an observation). this is really cool, although I can't say that I like it as much as some of your other joints, i guess because the melody didn't really grab me. quality work though, with an emcee this would be ill.

Off Center- again, this is dope. I'm especially feeling that changeup around halfway through. this is really laidback, great music to chill to. I got nothin else to say really. I think I like this one the most of the three.

peaces

nestle quik

Post by nestle quik »

agree w/ red scare about off center being my fav,real reminiscient of fat jon,a slept on favorite of mine.ur hi hats are kickin on this

actually the whole kit is prolly the best of these 3 beats

nickle loosie sample is on some gritty smif n wessie/mic geronimo steez,definatly feelin this sample type,one of the more grabbing ones ive heard from u lately,that lil guitar thingie at the beginning of the loop is butta,dunno about the drum style used on this but im tired so i dunno it'll prolly hit me the right way in the morning

leaned on-least fav of the 3,a decent beat tho felt like the sample was just some clearing the bottom of the barrel type shit tho,altho it was decent

k i know u love my indepthness pce homie

M:akai

Post by M:akai »

leaned on - good chillin ish, i wanted a joint already and this is makin it worse. that vocal sample really isn't doin it for me, i think because it's too robotic hittin every other beat like that. if you keep that in their i'd reverb it like a mofo and keep it in back supplementin the rest of the ish. i'm diggin this, drums and bass are on point as usual.

off center - the bass is upsetting me a bit, but that might be the shitty speakers on this comp. arrangement is cool, the starting sets the tone nicely. sometimes i feel like there might be too much goin on, but then again i like the melody you constructed with different samples. the pulsy flanged thing is taking up too much space for my likings. this is still dope though, don't get me wrong. good ish

nickel loosie - nice samples, diggin the bassline and the kit you used in this. nice arrangements, i like when it empties out more then when everything drops i think. this is solid.

all of this is dope, but not your usual imo

pz

Ethin

Post by Ethin »

dope shit, you allow rappers to spit on these beats for demo purposes?

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

really feeling off center..is that the same sample as "love you bring"? sounds like it.

you never cease to amaze me with this music, and you're probably my favorite on here. everything i've heard is quality, lemme know when the album drops.

djfono

Post by djfono »

Im feeling these tracks! The samples are tight, good kits.
Im feeling the groovy bounce of Nickel Loosey, reminds me of my nickel and dimes days.

Leaned on is hot! I like the vocal sample.

keep em coming....

axel foley

Post by axel foley »

nickel loosie is absolutely banoodles. got that hoody over the top leaves on the ground vibe to it. i want to say it's grimey but it's also really clean at the same time. haha, i can't explain how much i like this joint. save this one for the right mc to rock over for serious. definitely my fav. out of the 3.

leaned on has that i got to go save the world but before i do that, give me a sec to grab a cup of coffee and stretch steez to it. definitely intro material.

off center - the mix on this seems a little off somewhere, or maybe it's my shitty comp speakers cuz the drums seem to be busting through. this has a rjd2 vibe to it. can't say i can see a mc on this but then again, you mentioned that.

wilsan

Post by wilsan »

Leaned On - Dope sample - and you know how to make the most of it. But I am a great believer in letting a good sample speak for itself. There are too many changeups for my mind. The beat and bass didnt do it for me however. I thought they were plodding and artificial sounding .

Nickel Loosie - again the sample is dope and again you stretch that motherfuckers potential to the limit. Too much for my liking. An MC on this with half as many changeups would be perfect in my mind.

Off Center - dont like the sample or beat to this until the second minute sample changeup which is dope. Sounds like a beat i would like for the duration of the beat and never listen to again.

Sherlock

Post by Sherlock »

unbelivable, man

loving all of them

wasn't feelin nickel loosey at 1st.. but as it kept playing it got real dope

good man, seriously..
indeed

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

dope as usual! too bad i missed the 3 you posted before those...

El Keter

Post by El Keter »

I hate you so much.

All three of these shits is dope son.

All "Nickel Loosie" needs is Kool G Rap on the microphone.

BIG BRO

Post by BIG BRO »

Yo, I'm feelin these three beats

Nickel Loosie
Off Center
Leaned On

keep up the good work.

NICE,
Jason B