thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

bringinoutbangerz wrote:BRIAN?

OR

DESHAWN?
I'm watching this shit LIVE, right now.
Brian is the only one that looks like he could win at this point. He went overboard with his proposal, gunnin for 7.5 million from Dame's pocket
Deshawn shot an air ball when it came to having a business plan with projected numbers.
and the girl came into the meeting with half ass equipment, so she shot herself in the foot before she even stood with the final 3

Brian is on point, but you know the hood doesn't want to see an Asian cat win the first Ultimate Hustler, let's be for real now... he was clearly the most focused dude in the last 4 episodes, but Deshawn was the most popular brother besides Alfonso, the flirty cat with the afro

this show was the best reality TV show I ever watched.
Dame Dash is my hero
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:Brian is on point, but you know the hood doesn't want to see an Asian cat win the first Ultimate Hustler, let's be for real now...
I was thinking this very thought, and the crowd collectively groaned when Dame started his Tyra-like cut speech with "Brian, you gonna make money somewhere...
...AND I THINK THATS GONNA BE HERE!" Crowd then goes nuts. Tigga was huggin him uber-tight. :arrow:
It was straight comedy when Brian, with wells of tears in his eyes did his thugged out, "I get money son," victory speech.
Mindbender Futurama wrote:this show was the best reality TV show I ever watched.
Dame Dash is my hero
This statement is on point like a muhfucka
Truly satisfactory finish.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

bringinoutbangerz wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:Brian is on point, but you know the hood doesn't want to see an Asian cat win the first Ultimate Hustler, let's be for real now...
I was thinking this very thought, and the crowd collectively groaned when Dame started his Tyra-like cut speech with "Brian, you gonna make money somewhere...
...AND I THINK THATS GONNA BE HERE!" Crowd then goes nuts. Tigga was huggin him uber-tight. :arrow:
It was straight comedy when Brian, with wells of tears in his eyes did his thugged out, "I get money son," victory speech.
Mindbender Futurama wrote:this show was the best reality TV show I ever watched.
Dame Dash is my hero
This statement is on point like a muhfucka
Truly satisfactory finish.
yeah... it was dope how Dame switched it around for the last line... it was interesting how Brian became the silent favorite, when Deshawn was winning the "most popular hustler" competitions in the middle of the season. I personally didn't see Deshawn do too much that proved he was #1, he just didn't run his fuckin mouth like stupid ass Seven (who CONTINUED to even in the Finale! *smfh* at that chickenhead stripper)

there was something weird about it being live though. the last episode was missing something... and they RUSHED the final 3 minutes and it fucked up the ceremony. Damn, how they gonna NOT have Sizzla ready to do perform the song at the finale?! He was just high, doing ad-libs while the 'Ultimate Hustle-ah!' beat was playing and the credits faded to black... boo-urns! C'mon BET, get it together.

yeah, LOL @ Brian, at the end, he just tried to look super gully at the end when he was beside his jeep and had his chain. Imagine they make him the new errand boy at DDMG now :lol:

what also was funny, was when Deshawn had to come with a super tight pitch, he kept fuckin up and speaking and thinking slower than Brian... plus Deshawn had a HUGE "AYO! NO HOMO!!" moment, when Dame said:

"You got 30 seconds, sell yourself to me, son. Go." and Deshawn goes "I'm going to give it to you consistently, every day"

and Dame goes "WHOA. Watch your words" real quick like "that sound MAAAAD GAY, doggie. You better choose your words better next time" :lol:

and then Deshawn said it AGAIN at the end! "I'm going to give it to you non-stop, every day at work..."

Dame must been like :killacam: "do I want this ghey talking Orlando Jones look-a-like 'giving it to me' on a daily basis? Hmm..."

Deshawn, you're definitely a hustler, and you are going to get money... just not here.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

aresem

Post by aresem »

so like... what was the prize for winning this show?

the Wiper

Post by the Wiper »

a jeep.

the Wiper

Post by the Wiper »

i was thinking last night that it was wierd...an asian dude wins ultimate hustler on bet, and a black dude (a REALLY black dude) won the apprentice on nbc...

both deserved to win, however.

ADR

Post by ADR »

This shit out on DVD yet??

http://www.ultimatehustler.tv/

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

i completely forgot about this show

ADR

Post by ADR »

<3