The All-Inclusive Odd Future Thread + Music

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

drizzle wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
drizzle wrote:i'm not bringing him, hence the extra ticket. he was intimidated by my thunder
it rumbles
that bear is stoked.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

most bear are when there's thunder and assmilk afoot
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

is assmilk a bear energy drink?

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

nah dude bears are way too hyper as is after all that :winter:
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Rob Sonic

Post by Rob Sonic »

yo this shit going to sell out? I wan'go but menah feel liklebit o dem dare tickette buyers dem early to shows
NICE CAT!

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Keen has set a pretty high bar for u NY bastards, your coverage of this show better be thoro.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

Tired & Broke wrote:Keen has set a pretty high bar for u NY bastards, your coverage of this show better be thoro.
:myjah:

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

Tired & Broke wrote:Keen has set a pretty high bar for u NY bastards, your coverage of this show better be thoro.
I'm going to be there, throughly recapping every blink and Blanka.
Check out my FREE album featuring MAC LETHAL, ALASKA from HANGAR 18, HOMEBOY SANDMAN and J57 of the BROWN BAG ALL STARS -
http://chazkangas.bandcamp.com

http://www.twitter.com/chazraps

http://www.popularopinions.wordpress.com

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywaQ4pfIvnY?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywaQ4pfIvnY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

Blockhead wrote:<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywaQ4pfIvnY?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywaQ4pfIvnY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Youtube Commenter wrote: Hey OFWGKTA, I know ya dont give a fuck about shet but can ya not jus say "fuck jesus and shet like that" cuz im tryna be a fan but damn lol whats wrong wit bein a atheist without shettin on other people's religion, iight thats all i gotta say, Peace!
EtheldGoku 2 hours ago
:lol: :lol:

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

this thread got hefty, i didnt feel like diggin back thru, but you guys checked this mellowhype album? im still catchin up on these guys, but its straight

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

Sold out today.

arson_daily

Post by arson_daily »

yo, does anyone got a way for me to contact OFWGKTA via email or some shit? not to sound on some petty shit, but i ain't been to a rap show in a long time that's been worth going to and i need to get to this shit. i wanna see if dudes'll let me and my boy in on a guest list or some shit in exchange for good ol north eastern hospitality. for real, i need to make it to this show.

Thun

Post by Thun »

arson_daily wrote:yo, does anyone got a way for me to contact OFWGKTA via email or some shit? not to sound on some petty shit, but i ain't been to a rap show in a long time that's been worth going to and i need to get to this shit. i wanna see if dudes'll let me and my boy in on a guest list or some shit in exchange for good ol north eastern hospitality. for real, i need to make it to this show.
I mean, I'm sure via Craiglist you might be able to find a deal on a ticket from some grounded 17 year old. That would probably be a more dignified way of going about this.

Of course if you do ever discover these weird things called Twitter and Facebook and Tumblr, and attempt to beg for a ticket that way, please post the results here, as they are bound to be entertaining.

arson_daily

Post by arson_daily »

Thun wrote:
arson_daily wrote:yo, does anyone got a way for me to contact OFWGKTA via email or some shit? not to sound on some petty shit, but i ain't been to a rap show in a long time that's been worth going to and i need to get to this shit. i wanna see if dudes'll let me and my boy in on a guest list or some shit in exchange for good ol north eastern hospitality. for real, i need to make it to this show.
I mean, I'm sure via Craiglist you might be able to find a deal on a ticket from some grounded 17 year old. That would probably be a more dignified way of going about this.

Of course if you do ever discover these weird things called Twitter and Facebook and Tumblr, and attempt to beg for a ticket that way, please post the results here, as they are bound to be entertaining.
dear faceless internet name,

you are on the internet talking shit about nothing to make yourself feel better about your shitty wasted life. i almost got mad... until i realized you were mad before i even had a reason to be. have fun boycotting the non existent bandwagon cause you're an OG whiteboy that no one likes even in the darkest corners of fake real life.

go back to college
love, the streets

Thun

Post by Thun »

arson_daily wrote:
Thun wrote:

dear faceless internet name,

you are on the internet talking shit about nothing to make yourself feel better about your shitty wasted life. i almost got mad... until i realized you were mad before i even had a reason to be. have fun boycotting the non existent bandwagon cause you're an OG whiteboy that no one likes even in the darkest corners of fake real life.

go back to college
love, the streets
Err, sure ya right.

When you simmer down you'll see that I actually gave you sound advice there, Big Meech.

arson_daily

Post by arson_daily »

no, you're definitely right, and i appreciate it. it's just a shame you had to be an asshole and mask it in sarcasm to build up your image.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

holy shit, when did the streets start posting here?!?!

Thun

Post by Thun »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:holy shit, when did the streets start posting here?!?!
Shit Iz Reel

Thun

Post by Thun »

arson_daily wrote:no, you're definitely right, and i appreciate it. it's just a shame you had to be an asshole and mask it in sarcasm to build up your image.
You live in NYC and you're sensitive about getting lightly clowned?

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

london

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEHgN9LJwKk?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEHgN9LJwKk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thun

Post by Thun »

Rapping over the vocal versions needs to stop. Yesterday.

tpp

Post by tpp »

show was awesome + energetic as fuck. yeah they don't need to be rapping over the vocal. to be fair tho i think they have heard the criticism - tyler did a long acapella verse which was great. rumour is they have signed to XL

Dids

Post by Dids »

Thun wrote:Rapping over the vocal versions needs to stop. Yesterday.
At some point Tyler was complaining that he didn't have the beats for the show on Twitter- so potentially this was a back-up plan.

YOUNGMOE

Post by YOUNGMOE »

nevermind
just seen it's sold out

saving myself the embarrassment of being the old dude

hmmm
maybe i'll just show up outside with a piece of cardboard that says
"will stop rapping for tickets"'

Gregg Popabitch

i expect to see panda bork

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

YOUNGMOE wrote:hmmm
maybe i'll just show up outside with a piece of cardboard that says
"will stop rapping for tickets"'
:lol:

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

So whats the final head count for the :phila: and what time is everyone heading over?

Gregg Popabitch

I get outta work b/w 6 or 7 pm. Work in the south bronx near yankee stadium. Don't know how long it will take to get there. I'm at the mercy of the Cross Bronx and the FDR.

nickwoj

Post by nickwoj »

it's sold out?
dang. was definitely gonna roll.