27%
J Dilla
15%

Total votes: 59

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Thun wrote:Del deserves this one.

Yeah Jay Dee died and Big Pun had multis.

But Del does lots of drugs, has multis, and will never die!

On the real, though, whether or not you like his style, Del is a flawless rapper. Perfect flow. Original style. Creative lyrics. And lots and lots of great songs to his credit.
agree with all this except i voted cam b/c at the end of the day if drizzle approached me with a new cam track in one hand and a new del track in his other, i'd vote cam in a heartbeat

so basically my reasoning and my including drizzle in this hypothetical are both entirely arbitrary
Nets 2022

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

Voted Del, and I didn't take anything other than his 1991-1995 catalog into consideration.
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

On the real, though, whether or not you like his style, Del is a flawless rapper. Perfect flow. Original style. Creative lyrics. And lots and lots of great songs to his credit.
I voted Del cause he's the homie, no other reason.

didn't expect to see this

:hooray:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thun

Post by Thun »

Reason wrote:

agree with all this except i voted cam b/c at the end of the day if drizzle approached me with a new cam track in one hand and a new del track in his other, i'd vote cam in a heartbeat

so basically my reasoning and my including drizzle in this hypothetical are both entirely arbitrary
You know I actually like Cam's rhymes a lot for the most part, he's just a little too inconsistent with his effort in my opinion to compete with the others on the list.