The All-Inclusive Odd Future Thread + Music

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

tyler makes the beats, but can't make instrumental tracks, what????

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

sleazy_j wrote:tyler makes the beats, but can't make instrumental tracks, what????
OH MY GOD THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE LETS ALL MAKE THE SHO THREAD ABOUT IT !!!!!
*and to you fucking crybaby ass niggas, bitches about why we performed the songs with the vocals, shut the fuck up! maybe some people have asthma and sometimes canג€™t physically say all the lyrics. either enjoy or shut the fuck up!

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

i don't really give a shit about the performances cause i ain't gonna reach one of their shows anytime soon...

BUT a "greatest hits" type tyler instrumental tape would be really great

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

thekeentwo wrote:
sleazy_j wrote:tyler makes the beats, but can't make instrumental tracks, what????
*and to you fucking crybaby ass niggas, bitches about why we performed the songs with the vocals, shut the fuck up! maybe some people have asthma and sometimes canג€™t physically say all the lyrics. either enjoy or shut the fuck up!
lol, dominque wilkins and jackie joyner kersee participated in professional athletics with asthma.

if they're asthma is that bad where rapping is difficult........lol

multsanta

Post by multsanta »

thekeentwo wrote:
maybe some people have asthma and sometimes canג€™t physically say all the lyrics.

I think I will be at this show.

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

keen...mike...anyone in LA: rolling to the mellohype release tonight? i think i'm gonna go.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

keen is in brasil. look alive, tui.

dont shoot the messenger poopabitch

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Dids wrote:Rapping over their own vocal tracks just adds to the whole kids/diy vibe they have. To me it only adds to the whole atmosphere.

Per the flyer Tyler just posted- it's "Tyler Creator, Mellowhype And Mike G" who will be at the show.
NO Domo Genesis??? :sad:
thekeentwo wrote:
:lol: :lol: I swear that nigga read what ppl say here then go twit his response, that shit is comical.

Well since you reading homey, answer me this. Who is Vince Staples and why isn't he on more Odd Future tracks?

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

oops my bad. poor reading comprehension.

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

thekeentwo wrote: OH MY GOD THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE LETS ALL MAKE THE SHO THREAD ABOUT IT !!!!!
it's okay, keen.
your music might sell one day.

vinylpops

Post by vinylpops »

Wow. No more Odd Future threads for me.

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

thekeentwo wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
thekeentwo wrote:the rapping over vocal tracks usually bothers me as well, but srsly guys, if that is anyone's reason for not going, you're gonna miss out. this is like their 3rd real show or some shit. don't miss this if you have the chance to go.

yes im posting on phila from brazil.
post beach pictures NOW, preferably ones with big fat asses in thongs.
ok i dont know if im just doin it wrong or something but everyone here is ugly. seriously its scary. i
post Blanka pictures NOW, preferably ones with big fat electrical shocks in combos.
Check out my FREE album featuring MAC LETHAL, ALASKA from HANGAR 18, HOMEBOY SANDMAN and J57 of the BROWN BAG ALL STARS -
http://chazkangas.bandcamp.com

http://www.twitter.com/chazraps

http://www.popularopinions.wordpress.com

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

sleazy_j wrote:
thekeentwo wrote: OH MY GOD THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE LETS ALL MAKE THE SHO THREAD ABOUT IT !!!!!
it's okay, keen.
your music might sell one day.

:lol: no it wont.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

thekeentwo wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
thekeentwo wrote:the rapping over vocal tracks usually bothers me as well, but srsly guys, if that is anyone's reason for not going, you're gonna miss out. this is like their 3rd real show or some shit. don't miss this if you have the chance to go.

ok i dont know if im just doin it wrong or something but everyone here is ugly. seriously its scary. im in the copacabana section (lol) right on the beach. some please tell me where the trolls dont roam :owens:
:owens:

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

went to the mellowhype release. these kids definitely have their own scene. my friend and i were two of the only, maybe, 8 white folks there. it was nice to see their following extend beyond the internet. i've been to too many empty shows where the headliners had "buzz" that doesn't equate to any real life fans.

overall it was pretty tame... just previewed the record and hodgy and leftbrain did like two songs. there was free booze though. probably 85% of the crowd was not old enough to drink and i, being one of the top 5 oldest folks there, became a go-to "hey man can you get me a beer, i'm not old enough" guy. the counter lady must've thought i had an amazing tolerance for tecate.

tyler and hodgy are real swell kids though, seem humble as fuck, and i think they are all getting used to the attention quickly (i noticed them doing veteran shit like asking everyone that dapped them up shit like "oh thanks man, what'ss you're name" and, at least, pretending to care). tyler has a a lot of star quality even just walking around socializing, super nh.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Moolah wrote:
thekeentwo wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

ok i dont know if im just doin it wrong or something but everyone here is ugly. seriously its scary. im in the copacabana section (lol) right on the beach. some please tell me where the trolls dont roam :owens:
:owens:
The hot brazilian girls move to NYC/NJ to become strippers. Everyone knows that.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

battlecatmeowstab212 wrote:
thekeentwo wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

ok i dont know if im just doin it wrong or something but everyone here is ugly. seriously its scary. i
post Blanka pictures NOW, preferably ones with big fat electrical shocks in combos.
:lol:

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

thekeentwo wrote:
battlecatmeowstab212 wrote:
thekeentwo wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

:lol:

where's the big fat electrical shocks, keenyface? FAIL. I am disappointed in you, young lady.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

odium-LSC wrote: where's the big fat electrical shocks, keenyface? FAIL. I am disappointed in you, young lady.
happy?

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

No way he would be circumsized.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thread took a hilarious turn

Thun

Post by Thun »

multsanta

Post by multsanta »

thread got weird

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

thekeentwo wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thread took a hilarious turn
It's a matter of class.

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

multsanta wrote:Thread got weird.
Or odd even.

DLG

Post by DLG »

umm this MellowHype album is fucking amazing so far.

The beats are so fresh

Thun

Post by Thun »

DLG wrote:umm this MellowHype album is fucking amazing so far.

The beats are so fresh
Forgot about this. Going to take a listen later. Mellowhyped for it.

DLG

Post by DLG »

listening to these beats I get the same feeling like when I first heard Fantastic Damage.

Someone who is doing something completely fresh and daring sonically, but still hard and street, not some arty gayness.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Is it known who produces each track? I know Left Brain is supposed to handle most of that, but are there a lot of Tyler beats as well?