Ardaplus (Ardamus + Double Plus)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

E-mail every blog in the world or only target the shit you like blogwise. It doesn't matter, they'll give you play if they like your shit. Not that many blogs are going to pay attention to you anyway given that you don't have any marquee names attached to you or an EPK with epic samples filmed on a RED camera and edited by Martin Scorcese.

Just get known enough to tour. Be on some road warrior shit.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

oracle21 wrote:great project man. you are constantly improving and staying active. you are better than 99 percent of those dudes who have comments but sit their lazy asses at home and dont work towards something better. in other words they CANT do shit lol. just keep striving man. you will reach you apex soon enough(eff school reunions haha)
man, thanks. i appreciate you saying this. all i can do is try. and i know who you are talking about. :lol:
Employee wrote:E-mail every blog in the world or only target the shit you like blogwise. It doesn't matter, they'll give you play if they like your shit. Not that many blogs are going to pay attention to you anyway given that you don't have any marquee names attached to you or an EPK with epic samples filmed on a RED camera and edited by Martin Scorcese.

Just get known enough to tour. Be on some road warrior shit.
:cheers: You're right and man, I'm really trying. Part of the problem with this project is that Double Plus moved all the way to the west coast for god knows what and doesn't rap as much as he did before (he's still the homie though), the label that wanted to put this out moved way too slow so I took matters in my own hands (they actually still want to do physical copies), and the studio with some of the other original mixes is down for now (which was a whole complete other issue). But for the newer shit I got, I'm making some progress. The album with C Royal got me a three single deal on the same label as Joey Beats & Blak so, who knows where that will take things. But I'm also working on this next solo album with some good heavy hitters as far as production. Don't want to spoil but lets just say I got some good folks involved. People that :phila: have approved of before actually.

Didn't get to say it but I'm with a non-exclusive collective called One Love Massive now thats helped me out a great bit. They even hooked me up with a nice EPK since you mentioned it. Peep.
http://onelovemassive.com/ardamus-epk/
Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Gonna peep. :cheers:
Word. Thanks brotha. May wanna get lifted and listen to it. It has that effect. :cheers:
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Ardamus >>>