Max B &.... Isiah Toothtaker EP?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

zombie

Post by zombie »

EichTurner wrote:^^ whatsup with hipsters all walking kinda pigeon toed
my hypothesis #1: they have very weak muscles (part of the culture) and so when they wear nike high tops, their ankles cant stand the weight and it causes their feet to fall inward when they walk.

my hypothesis #2: tight jeans. tights jeans pushing in on the hips, pushing the pelvis out, therefore causing the femoral head/greater trochanter to turn inward, resulting in the lateral epicoondyles to shift inward, moving the feet to be "pigeontoed".

or they're just mutated scurvy f*ggots that grew up never learning how to properly walk?!?!?

Larry2times

Post by Larry2times »

Biggavell needs to either leave this confused steampunk fairy the fuck alone and have someone bake him a dictaphone & ipod full of Dame Grease beats in a cake or just accept his fate and start praying to Tookie if hes not aiming to make something at least 5% as good as this:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zi2JVC_3jFw?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zi2JVC_3jFw?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_zNylYW4UI?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_zNylYW4UI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

zombie

Post by zombie »

great. more monikers...

tookie? bigavelli?

so many damb monikers I cant keep up. f*ck

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

i like the new joint w/ ryan hemsworth more. and my homie rob just sent a bunch of new beats too
:cheers: :ohcanada: heat

<object width="800" height="450"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id= ... y=0&loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id= ... y=0&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="800" height="450"></embed></object>

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

that verse is an exert from a 22 min posse cut that mishka nyc orchestrated btw. feat. main attrakionz, supa sortahuman.. all sorts of other people.

http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/2012/02/15 ... -download/

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Employee wrote:
senorhaha wrote:i havent checked this page in ages
:larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: / :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry:
senorhaha wrote:dont you got some stalking to do?
This coming from a guy who purported to know a wealth of information about me that was demonstrably false and GPS'd supposed coordinates of my crib then sent me two screen shots. I've got internet issues; you've got genuine life issues. I'm actually a factor in your life. Bro, you're such a faggot that you were on Twitter begging for me to talk to you again.

You're a foul guy, bro. Be a faggot if you want to, though.
i didnt gps shit queer,i dont know how, get your facts strait, and errything i claimed to know about you is errything ol girl told me, and you know damn well its all true, thats why you got all salty, unfollowed me and said gay shit like "your not my bro anymore" hahaha

keep it funky david, you want me to break down errything ol girl told me bout you stalking her infront of your buddys here or what?
if not, quit fagging off and keep it moving gayrod

a factor in my life hahaha, i know your an insanely depressed delusional faggot but god i hope you dont genuinely believe that haha

"your a foul guy" shut up david, i wasnt bogus in the least, i told both her and lush id tell you errything she told me, be mad at her not me you stupid buttfucker, no blood on my hands

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Jayou Ayen wrote:
Employee wrote:
Jayou Ayen wrote:I've never heard Noah's music, but always assumed he was an HHI/Anticon type rapper. Lately a lot of his posts seem to be pro-swag, did he experience an Ackbarian transformation?
He's been making a lot of "BASED" music and Witch House stuff for the last year or so. I don't think it suits him, but I'm a white guy.
So the hipster comment about Toothtaker was hypocritical?

Employee, we've had our differences ( :arrow: ), but I would gladly risk my life with you bro to use our constitutionally protected freedom to proclaim that Alex Pathetic is one of the all-time greatest faggots the internet has ever known.

your not even a real person

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

TOOTHYWAVY

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

senorhaha wrote:
Employee wrote:
:larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: / :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry:
This coming from a guy who purported to know a wealth of information about me that was demonstrably false and GPS'd supposed coordinates of my crib then sent me two screen shots. I've got internet issues; you've got genuine life issues. I'm actually a factor in your life. Bro, you're such a faggot that you were on Twitter begging for me to talk to you again.

i didnt gps shit queer,i dont know how, get your facts strait, and errything i claimed to know about you is errything ol girl told me, and you know damn well its all true, thats why you got all salty, unfollowed me and said gay shit like "your not my bro anymore" hahaha

keep it funky david, you want me to break down errything ol girl told me bout you stalking her infront of your buddys here or what?

a factor in my life hahaha, i know your an insanely depressed delusional faggot but god i hope you dont genuinely believe that haha

"your a foul guy" shut up david, i wasnt bogus in the least, i told both her and lush id tell you errything she told me, be mad at her not me you stupid buttfucker, no blood on my hands
LOL. Your emotions are a roller coaster. I don't talk to you on Twitter anymore because you are a gaylord. You're weird, gullible, obsessed, and it's time to let it go.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Oh yeah; any and all pertinent facts welcome, Sauce Of Many Homos.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Employee wrote:
zombie wrote:
Maybe its just 32s recent music that has me put off. I don't know, he just seems like a huge hipster to me right now.
Basically. This is one of the gayest things I've ever seen:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhiSYSso0jI?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhiSYSso0jI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

That's Noah23? What the fuck happened?

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

He's always been a progressive rapper in terms of challenging himself and doing things nobody else would probably try. But it seems like, in the couple of years preceding his retirement announcement, he went overboard on the experimental shit. The song and accompanying video in question are undoubtedly wildhomo, but it strikes me as an attempt at some kind of commercial viability more than a str8 up tribute to butt sex.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Employee wrote:
senorhaha wrote:
Employee wrote:

LOL. Your emotions are a roller coaster. I don't talk to you on Twitter anymore because you are a gaylord. You're weird, gullible, obsessed, and it's time to let it go.

"i dont talk to you on twitter anymore" hahah,okaaayy, dont you mean you dont follow me and send me 10000000 msgs errday anymore because you got all super salty that ol girl told me bout you stalking her?

with your peewee herman "i know you are but what am i?" shit, telling me i need to let it go when your faggot ass brought that shit here cause your STILL SALTY, its ok david, the hurt will pass buddy :)

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Employee wrote:Oh yeah; any and all pertinent facts welcome, Sauce Of Many Homos.
hey try not typing like a faggot for once, you aint finna get an anticon chain bruh, but yeah ill break down what ol girl said for you after i eat this chicken, i know you really want to know what happened and dont care that people will know your a sad fag because theyve already seen you have mental breakdowns on this page before, HIGHFIVES!

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

His name is Edward.
Get it right, Senorfaggot.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

senorhaha wrote:
Employee wrote:
senorhaha wrote:
Employee wrote:

"i dont talk to you on twitter anymore" hahah,okaaayy, dont you mean you dont follow me and send me 10000000 msgs errday anymore because you got all super salty that ol girl told me bout you stalking her?

with your peewee herman "i know you are but what am i?" shit, telling me i need to let it go when your faggot ass brought that shit here cause your STILL SALTY, its ok david, the hurt will pass buddy :)
senorhaha wrote:
Employee wrote:Oh yeah; any and all pertinent facts welcome, Sauce Of Many Homos.
hey try not typing like a faggot for once, you aint finna get an anticon chain bruh, but yeah ill break down what ol girl said for you after i eat this chicken, i know you really want to know what happened and dont care that people will know your a sad fag because theyve already seen you have mental breakdowns on this page before, HIGHFIVES!

"YOU'RE A FESTIVAL OF FEELINGS..."

"WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES..."

LOL @ your last post in this thread being over six-weeks-old and you're still out here groveling for my attention. You're the fucking worst, bro.

zombie

Post by zombie »

this topic got its sh*t f*cked up good...

COOLEHMAGAZINE

Post by COOLEHMAGAZINE »

Best thread EVAR
http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/
http://twitter.com/#!/coolehmag

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos.

zombie

Post by zombie »

YOUNGMOE

Post by YOUNGMOE »

Lush Won wrote:on the real cuz if u dont like him thats cool but seriously, watch what the fuck you say..

I been cool with you for awhile and respect you but that shit don't fly this a way breh, Isaiah is my big brother

that type of dialog don't fly with me, caddy, steezo, or anyone else in Machina period..

come on now
well...to this I say

FUCK HIM

dude talked foul about my deceased parents and even after I gave him the chance to apologize and move on he had some foul shit to say...

so if you end up catching the flack for it cus we're in the vicinity of eachother...hey blame you're good friend isiah

there's a lot of people who want his head for all that

and y'all really really aren't built for all that kind of thing

I'm a cool dude, but there's some things that go beyond proving how tough you are

i don't know, maybe you'll prove to be a more stand up guy then you're ace over there...

www.facebook.com/soulright

YOUNGMOE

Post by YOUNGMOE »

and i won't be replying to this...i'm easy to get a hold of if you need to speak

Isaiah Toothtaker

Post by Isaiah Toothtaker »

Young Moe is a big ass faggot who fucks his dead dad's dick.

Isaiah Toothtaker

Post by Isaiah Toothtaker »

Young Moe is gayer than that sorry ass internet hoe Noah 23

YOUNGMOE

Post by YOUNGMOE »

whatever you say

Lush Won

Post by Lush Won »

watch out bro, Im finna have my boy Mike Gao develop an app that whoops that ass
Too much, I serve too many people, too much

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

Lush Won wrote:watch out bro, Im finna have my boy Mike Gao develop an app that whoops that ass
lol. goa's the truth though.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

zombie

Post by zombie »

when does this come out

zombie

Post by zombie »

http://vimeo.com/40967757

i guess all 5 songs are out now

Versive

Post by Versive »

This shit dropped: http://mishkanyc.bandcamp.com/album/toothy-wavy ... not that I'm familiar with either artist. It landed in my inbox and I know yall were talking about it.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

it's pretty wack. i like everyone involved as well