General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Re: Mindbender - Werewolf

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Balzac wrote:homeboy sandman
BEEN a fan from time, G. :cheers:

'Calm Tornado' is one of my favorite songs of the last 3 years.

and HE'S the kind of person I'm talking about.

his MORALS are good for the future of hip hop, not just his music.

lots of these new school cats kinda got the music down... but they are missing the "its bigger than hip hop" picture :killacam:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
I AM unique. I AM a superstar. I AM a hip hop phenomenon that can create a variety of artistic disciplines. I can b-boy, make beats, rhyme, and DJ, as well as write about hip hop culture immaculately.
:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:'The Chronic' was a step forward for an entire unknown coast
So Ice T, NWA, Ice Cube, CMW and Boyz N The Hood never existed ?

Its stupid shit like you going about how Hip Hop you are and then making a statement like this that fails to grasp the basics thats me think you're a drug addled idiot devoid of any sense of self awareness or humility.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

step one wrote:
I AM unique. I AM a superstar. I AM a hip hop phenomenon that can create a variety of artistic disciplines. I can b-boy, make beats, rhyme, and DJ, as well as write about hip hop culture immaculately.
:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:'The Chronic' was a step forward for an entire unknown coast

Its stupid shit like you going about how Hip Hop you are and then making a statement like this that fails to grasp the basics thats me think you're a drug addled idiot devoid of any sense of self awareness or humility.
oh, so you make an argument based on faulty logic just because you're THAT fucking pathetic when you grasp at straws?

Analyze my statements in context and proportion, you intellectually transmitted infection.

I don't need to shit on you to feel that I AM truth. But seriously dude, if you want to have a conversation, JUST HAVE ONE. You don't need to pick apart the fucking microscopic molecules of my thoughts to try and find a position to perch your pissant bullshit on.

You think I don't know who those groups are? Well, I do.
But furthermore, do you know how big of a step forward 'The Chronic' was in 1993, for West Coast hip hop? Uh, yeah. That's all I'm trying to say.

Now take your head the fuck up outta your pinched sphincter, and try to say something insightful next time.
You can even be critical... just have some fucking INTELLIGENCE in your criticism, for fuck sakes.

Don't expect a reply if you aren't trying to contribute thought or invoke it. FUCK YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE EGO, STEPCHILD.

If you have a hip hop heart with truth in it, I will gladly communicate with you. If you are gonna be a crusty dickfart... don't even bother thinking about me :shittylikesometp:
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Bro, it's clear to anyone observing/participating in this thread that DJ Short Arms Rock The Most follows your career and words VERY closely.

Shiftshock

Post by Shiftshock »

step one wrote:
:

oh, so you make an argument based on faulty logic just because you're THAT fucking pathetic when you grasp at straws?

Analyze my statements in context and proportion, you intellectually transmitted infection.

I don't need to shit on you to feel that I AM truth. But seriously dude, if you want to have a conversation, JUST HAVE ONE. You don't need to pick apart the fucking microscopic molecules of my thoughts to try and find a position to perch your pissant bullshit on.

You think I don't know who those groups are? Well, I do.
But furthermore, do you know how big of a step forward 'The Chronic' was in 1993, for West Coast hip hop? Uh, yeah. That's all I'm trying to say.

Now take your head the fuck up outta your pinched sphincter, and try to say something insightful next time.
You can even be critical... just have some fucking INTELLIGENCE in your criticism, for fuck sakes.

Don't expect a reply if you aren't trying to contribute thought or invoke it. FUCK YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE EGO, STEPCHILD.

If you have a hip hop heart with truth in it, I will gladly communicate with you. If you are gonna be a crusty dickfart... don't even bother thinking about me :shittylikesometp:
face it pussy you butthurt cuz dj step dick destroyed you..

fag pussy

step one

Post by step one »

Employee wrote:Bro, it's clear to anyone observing/participating in this thread that DJ Short Arms Rock The Most follows your career and words VERY closely.
yeah, I use the same message board as him. I'm pretty much ready for my SBU tattoo now.

Its really very cool that you're so starved of human interaction you're still prepared to put your gif collecting on hold at the drop of a hat and run to the defense of your online transvestite life partner.
Not at all weird and creepy. Not in the slightest.
Its even cooler when you still see fit to run with a 4 year old joke that you dont actually understand the origins of that was originated by Wicked22 of all people.
Worst Poster of The Year

Employee 19% [ 16 ]
Mindbender Futurama 39% [ 33 ]
You stay impressing bro!
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I seem to have struck a deepseated emotional chord that, when stimulated, produces emotions and feelings.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:Bro, it's clear to anyone observing/participating in this thread that DJ Short Arms Rock The Most follows your career and words VERY closely.
F'real, right? :roll: @ this Stan-Mathers-level Hater trying to pretend he is something he's not aka LAAAAAAAME :bunk:

I gave him enough chances to grow up. If he wants to talk with the adults at the big boy table, he's gonna have to take off his dunce cap, from now on. I'm not gonna respect these petty little fucking quibbles.

I make it a point to conversate with my "enemies" and the people who oppose my thoughts the most. I LEARN MORE from them than I would just talking to someone I agree with. I fear NOBODY.

But Professor Morearty was an intellectual EQUAL to Sherlock Holmes, if not superior.

I've NEVER ONCE thought of stepchild as worthy of Shorty Shit Stain status, if Roger 'Thunshine' Suarez was a... Masta Killa :rofl:

How pathetic is your life if you need "wins" like this to feel :smugkid: about yaself? DAMN THAT'S A SUCKA :bunk: :fail: :clay:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

I keep forgetting to tell you all that I have a new video dropping in a few days, and it's fucking incredible.

JUST AN FYI

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:I have a new video dropping in a few days, and it's fucking incredible.
Wouldn't settle for anything less from you.

Dids

Post by Dids »

It's really fucking sad that Bender can't understand the role he plays in Emp's trolling and takes his post as compliments rather than understanding Emp's defending him really should be interpreted as the most cutting insult possible.

It's also sad that Bender spent most of the past decade worrying if Game and Dre were fucking and ignoring good music.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Dids wrote:It's really fucking sad that Bender can't understand the role he plays in Emp's trolling and takes his post as compliments rather than understanding Emp's defending him really should be interpreted as the most cutting insult possible.

It's also sad that Bender spent most of the past decade worrying if Game and Dre were fucking and ignoring good music.
What's sadder is that you've never had someone to call a friend (or anyone who wanted to call you theirs).

You fat piece of shit.

Req

Post by Req »

Dids wrote:It's really fucking sad that Bender can't understand the role he plays in Emp's trolling and takes his post as compliments rather than understanding Emp's defending him really should be interpreted as the most cutting insult possible.
nah I wouldn't take it that serious. He told me he doesn't even know the guy and understands he's a racist piece of shit most of the time.

MB is DEF the "i have a black friend" in the stories Employee tells his cousin when he comes home from work and asks what Emp has been doing all day. Then he makes Employee sing 1920s numbers in a showgirls outfit for his disability check.
F.U. MOOLAH

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Req,

You are a frightening person who makes up stories because if you know Addi, as we both do (nh @ "we both do" (I also don't want anyone thinking we do anything out of shared commonalities)), you'd know he would never say anything like that about a friend. Produce documented proof that he said that to you in an e-mail or PM and I will renounce him, his music, and his friendship.

But you can't. Why? You are a mentally-deranged, obsessed, Dozer acolyte.

Your Non-Friend & International Restraining Order Holder,
Emp

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

:icedit: ^^^ exactly that.

I think Employee and Req are both fantastic! And you BOTH have been my enemy at times over the years. That's how hip hop friends DO :omar:

Req, I would appreciate you trying to "win" your wars of wit with weapons of truth and honor. Don't sink to the level of these fucking shitbuckets who fling fallacy and projectile vom up some lies and rumors to try and bring me "down"... to their level of wack shattered dreams and syphillitic self-hatred.

Dids, do you really think you understand what is going on here? Because if you do, I find that splendiferous.

Employee: STAY Image
Philaflava wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:I have a new video dropping in a few days, and it's fucking incredible.
Wouldn't settle for anything less from you.
:rofl:

I'll NEVER be ashamed of believing in myself. I am God. Why would I not have pride in my divine creations? :naswtf:
Req wrote:
nah I wouldn't take it that serious. He told me he doesn't even know the guy and understands he's a racist piece of shit most of the time.

MB is DEF the "i have a black friend" in the stories Employee tells his cousin when he comes home from work and asks what Emp has been doing all day. Then he makes Employee sing 1920s numbers in a showgirls outfit for his disability check.
Req, I've never said anything like that to you about Employee. Stop lyin', I mean STOP GAYMEIN'

Looks like ol' times around here, fellas. :mrcee:

MINDBENDER LOVES YOU ALL
Last edited by Mindbender Futurama on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I've complained to Jason, publicly, about Req. He scares me and makes me feel unsafe in my own skin.

Not a cool boarding experience by any means.

Shiftshock

Post by Shiftshock »

who wanna smoke a bowl wit me via webcam?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:I've complained to Jason, publicly, about Req. He scares me and makes me feel unsafe in my own skin.

TRUST ME BRO

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU ON THE INTERNET ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER (ON THE INTERNET)

:leon:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Shiftshock wrote:who wanna smoke a bowl wit me via webcam?
that sounds :roper: but I'll roll one up now and smoke it

:spidey:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee wrote:I've complained to Jason, publicly, about Req. He scares me and makes me feel unsafe in my own skin.

TRUST ME BRO

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU ON THE INTERNET ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER (ON THE INTERNET)

See, that's what I need to feel: WARMTH & ENCOURAGEMENT FROM A POST.

Ned Ryerson
Location: with my helmet on you can't tell me i'm not in space.

Post by Ned Ryerson »

Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
TheTed wrote:
Sylissez wrote:And Astronautalis.
This Is Our Science is one of my all time fave albums. Andy has been quiet for a while now though.
Cool ass dude to perform with and talk to. He's working on a project with P.O.S.
I don't get the hype behind this guy; he did a song with Tegan & Sara for God's sake. Plus, this album cover is an affront to pretty much everything:

Come on, dude.
The combination of the horribleness of that cover and the dude voluntarily, as a rapper, naming himself Astronautalis actually made me listen to the album. I was expecting to hate but I ended up really liking it. However, I will not recommend him to people in real life because I find it embarassing and can not say "you should listen to Astronautalis" out loud with a straight face.

Shiftshock

Post by Shiftshock »

stfu and smoke a bowl wit me you fucking pussy ass pussy

Ned Ryerson
Location: with my helmet on you can't tell me i'm not in space.

Post by Ned Ryerson »

just listened to the song you posted bender. have only listened to a handful of your tracks but rapwise, this is my favorite. flow is more on point than the other stuff i've heard. not a fan of that beat though

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Ned Ryerson wrote:just listened to the song you posted bender. have only listened to a handful of your tracks but rapwise, this is my favorite. flow is more on point than the other stuff i've heard. not a fan of that beat though
thanks mang.

honesty is always appreciated.

more to come!
Shiftshock wrote:

stfu and smoke a bowl wit me you fucking pussy ass pussy
hey now, that's not nice. but i just woke up right now

pass that shit :cas:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/81739177[/vimeo]

i give it to you first, because I love you.

:naswtf:

https://vimeo.com/81739177

:cas:

this is the end of a show I did last Sunday before showing a documentary about Mindbender produced by this homie from Nebraska... it's my lowest energy of the night. I wish the start of the show was up, but oh well this is cool still

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Let us see the Mindbender documentary, plz.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:Let us see the Mindbender documentary, plz.
We don't need to see it. We're living it.

glasshandralphie

Post by glasshandralphie »

What is it about Canada that makes all the rappers terrible? To date, their "greatest" export is a manufactured bitch rapper. Surely they can do better than what they've shown us thus far...

Shiftshock

Post by Shiftshock »

Drake isn't a rapper. He's a snake oil salesman

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Shiftshock wrote:Drake isn't a rapper. He's a snake oil salesman
:rofl:

whatever he's selling, it's the most potent product on the market.

Aubrey infected America something SERIOUS :omar:

:gyeah:
Sylissez wrote:
We don't need to see it. We're living it.
My music is not in the documentary. It's about my life. And I have a LOT of life that IS NOT on the internet.

The documentary director is from Nebraska, by way of Turkey.

He started shooting me the next day after he met me, and has shot footage of me since late August.

The documentary will be entered into festivals next year. Stay tuned.

:cas: