Macklemore won all the Grammys

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Comedy Quaddafi

Re: Macklemore won all the Grammys

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:How can I, as a white person, address this injustice?

I want to help but I'm not sure how.
that's how you can start to help, CQ.
Since this bullshit has vexed me a lot I woke up this morning and told myself "I'm gonna speak up against this racist bullshit".

I started by posting on Facebook that Macklemore is lame and that white people should stop supporting his silent acceptance of racism and the way he enforces white mainstream politics on rap culture. I only got 3 likes on FB, two of them white and one black.

Then I told my mom about it but she doesn't understand it. At work I didn't talk about it too much since my boss is a slavemaster who would probably fire me. I met up with my friend later in the day and told him about the bullshit @ the grammy's and he agreed with me, but he doesn't really listen to rap so he didn't seem to care that much. I'm going to see some other people later @ the pub when I go to watch football. One of them listens to rap a lot so I'm sure he'll be down with the msg. My girlfriend is black but she doesn't care, she just think gays are disgusting and didn't care for the racial aspect.

It hasn't been a great success so far but I guess you just have to start small and then think about how you can evolve and communicate the msg better and to a wider audience. Since I work for a newspaper I guess I could ask to maybe do an article about white supremacy in the entertainment industry, but I'm not sure if they'll go for it.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman »

This is nothing new. The same thing happened with Mc Hammer... and probably Vanilla Ice? But wait, since 2000 Eminem has won 5 best rap album grammy's.
dudeman

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

^exactly.

people just love to be mad about shit

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

If Macklemore does something with Kevin Hart, Mindbender might explode.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

ardamus wrote:Whatever.....Mack was humble enough to do that. Says something about his character to a degree.
Justice, Honor and Integrity should NOT exist "in degrees".
You care way to much about this, man. And you're reaching and going way too deep with it like 85% of the bloggers out there who need something to talk about. Look at it like an attempt to good sportsmanship for one second then move on. He couldve did this....he couldve did that......well, he tried and I don't think a lot of other artists would've done the same thing, tbh.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

peanut butter wrote:You clearly do

PEACE
WRONG.

I give a fuck about speaking up against white supremacy, on every single level it manifests.

:ohhh:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Jayou Ayen wrote:If Macklemore does something with Kevin Hart, Mindbender might explode.

that's pretty funny. kudos, sir.

that sounds like artistic ebola virus, though. YIKES. please God, no?

I also would like to say that, as much as blatant and unjust white supremacy vexes me to no end... I laugh at this thread title every time I come here.

"Macklemore won all the Grammys" = :rofl: :hooray:

it is a better thread title than I would have come up with. When I read it, the title comes across like "the dog puked on all your expensive Nikes", and it makes me smile :ignore:

then i go :nut:
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

You're an imbecile

PEACE

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

you're opinion's nil

LOVE

Julius Seizure

Post by Julius Seizure »

Jayou Ayen wrote:Lordy (Jaz's wifepiece) is basically giving a 2 finger salute to Escobar305's lifestyle aspirations.

Bitch looks like buckethead

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

peanut butter wrote:You're an imbecile
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

hustler

Post by hustler »

peanut butter wrote:You clearly do

PEACE
WRONG.

I give a fuck about speaking up against white supremacy, on every single level it manifests.

:ohhh:
just last week mindbender attacked me using multiple racial slurs that were so ugly I dare not repeat them. for those that don't know, I am white, and mindbender is black. his hatred for the white race is undeniable. what I don't know is whether he's always harbored this deep seeded hatred or whether its something that only developed within the last year or so.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

i'm convinced that employee is posting from hustler's account.

mike eagle

Post by mike eagle »

sean wrote:i'm convinced that employee is posting from hustler's account.
he's def a couple different people

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

I'm pretty sure that's the case, too.

Employee asked me to do this for him last year when he was banthammered once.

He also made a reference to "Apartheid" in his SYFFAL/Macklemore-defending post that he linked to me on Twitter.

awwww, he still got love for a YOTMB *swoon*

besides that, I find the comments "hustler" is making lately kinda :bunk:

if I make conservative white people uncomfortable, i know i'm doing my job as a Mindbender :rockout:

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

hustler wrote:...I dare not repeat them.
i dare not?
no one actually talks like that.
but employee types like that.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

Mindbender is a hate criminal.
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hustler

Post by hustler »

im convinced that your only shot at ever becoming real hip hop is to go guzzle a load of macklemores jizm and hope for some magical highlander power absorbing shit to occur, bitch
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

step one

Post by step one »

hustler wrote:

im convinced that your only shot at ever becoming real hip hop is to go guzzle a load of macklemores jizm and hope for some magical highlander power absorbing shit to occur, bitch
most Emp-esque post yet. Also explains all the recent pitiful self-loathing posts. This is really going to confuse Gucci - all that 'I retired Employee and he wont post here as long as I'm here' shit he was popping and now he's reappeared as his chief dickrider.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

I'm pretty sure that's the case, too.

Employee asked me to do this for him last year when he was banthammered once.
:ohhh: x :lol:

That dude is for real nuts.

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Lol Jesus christ

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

B. Ware tha Siniq wrote:Mindbender is a hate criminal.
There are few things I love more than when weak minded individuals have nothing intelligent or accurate to say, so they reflexively spit out hollow accusations to try and justify their ignorance and insecurity.

When you find me guilty of physically harming a white man with my hands, instead of typing out truth on a computer with my hands, you come arrest me for being a "hate criminal", you lovely fucking fool, you.

Otherwise, take this truth beatdown like a fucking MAN... or stay out of the conversation when A Mindbender Called David starts throwing reality rocks at the White Supremacy Goliath.

I don't hate anyone. I still like Macklemore. But I hate his lack of integrity and his completely absent courage to speak up in the biggest moment of truth in his life thus far.

:KANYESHRUG:

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

hustler wrote:...real hip hop...guzzle a load...jizm...magical highlander power...occur, bitch
the comma after occur is the tell.
yep. employee.

welp. guess this means i can stop sticking up for him around here.
you guys were right about him.

i would like to apologize to the greater community.

step one

Post by step one »

sean wrote:
hustler wrote:...real hip hop...guzzle a load...jizm...magical highlander power...occur, bitch
yep. employee.
:spidey:
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

can you imagine if emp went undercover as hustler to infiltrate and battle gooch from the inside (pause)

the troll who came in from the cold

hustler, poster, soldier, troll

etc
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

i dig it.
i'm gonna flag his twitter account as spam everyday until they pull him down.
the blue check comes with a blue responsibility.

Hair of the Dog

Post by Hair of the Dog »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:

Since this bullshit has vexed me a lot I woke up this morning and told myself "I'm gonna speak up against this racist bullshit".

I started by posting on Facebook that Macklemore is lame and that white people should stop supporting his silent acceptance of racism and the way he enforces white mainstream politics on rap culture. I only got 3 likes on FB, two of them white and one black.

Then I told my mom about it but she doesn't understand it. At work I didn't talk about it too much since my boss is a slavemaster who would probably fire me. I met up with my friend later in the day and told him about the bullshit @ the grammy's and he agreed with me, but he doesn't really listen to rap so he didn't seem to care that much. I'm going to see some other people later @ the pub when I go to watch football. One of them listens to rap a lot so I'm sure he'll be down with the msg. My girlfriend is black but she doesn't care, she just think gays are disgusting and didn't care for the racial aspect.

It hasn't been a great success so far but I guess you just have to start small and then think about how you can evolve and communicate the msg better and to a wider audience. Since I work for a newspaper I guess I could ask to maybe do an article about white supremacy in the entertainment industry, but I'm not sure if they'll go for it.
Last edited by Hair of the Dog on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

I dunno, Hustler posts a lot in the sports bar...that's not Emp like at all.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:

cool.
and just know that: if you genuinely care about universal justice and truth for all, you will be fighting and speaking out against white supremacy for the rest of your life.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

sean wrote:
yep. employee.

welp. guess this means i can stop sticking up for him around here.
you guys were right about him.

i would like to apologize to the greater community.
me too.
i don't mind being friends with him, but at the same time, he has totally jumped the shark for me.

i can't take him seriously anymore. all i see is smarmy, smug, subversive devil's advocacy in most of his writings now, and little genuine concern or care for the issues and people at hand.

i'm not sure he even cares about hip hop culture anymore. i think he cares more about satisfying his competitive ego and trolling any and every internet enemy he can engage with.

and i can NOT support that. i don't argue for the sake of arguing. i debate for the sake of learning the other perspective.
Employee is a smart guy, but he might have lost his greater self in the confusion and chaos of his lower self.
like, he seriously threatened violence to me for using the word 'wigga' :roll:
just last week mindbender attacked me using multiple racial slurs that were so ugly I dare not repeat them. for those that don't know, I am white, and mindbender is black. his hatred for the white race is undeniable. what I don't know is whether he's always harbored this deep seeded hatred or whether its something that only developed within the last year or so.
hustler has never framed a thought so sharply or so pretendingly pretentiously.
"multiple racial slurs that were so ugly I dare not repeat them." only Employee exaggerated things so distortedly.
and this questioning of my history, wondering if my "undeniable hatred for the white race" was only developed in the last year, is SUCH a transparent Employee-izm, I have to laugh. hustler never spoke with such semi-psychotic conviction.

I am crazy passionate, creative and imaginative, but I am extremely reasonable and logical, at the end of the day.
Employee's sanity has officially become a definitively questionable entity.

and we know you're reading this, Employee. The fact that you let your ego push you out of a place you LOVE, YET AGAIN, for like maybe the 5th time, after Jason repeatedly forgives you and your disrespectful communication violations... shows me you really might need some real world help. Dude, your ego is probably bigger than Kanye's. And it's your own worst enemy. This is coming from a person who considered you a friend, even while you supported and defended me and then disrespectfully betrayed and stabbed me in the back so many times I lost all feeling.

For a classic-90's-era, Anticon-appreciating, Rawkus-Def Jux-Project Blowed-Quannum-Lyricist Lounge-listening white hip hop head like Employee to defend Macklemore's QUADRUPLE Grammy win??? :jaz: :rofl: :naswtf:

RAP FANS IS OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL