HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio-Official radio station of the P

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

HipHopPhilosophy.com Radio-Official radio station of the P

Post by ACTHEPD »

GOING LIVE IN TEN MINUTES...
Last edited by ACTHEPD on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

MAKE THIS THE LAST STRAW. PLEASE.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

^stop fronting on that font son...

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

:lol: I love the satelite addition

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

chump change wrote:^stop fronting on that font son...

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE

SOMEONE PLEASE ADD SPLIFFKIN SERVING AN ICE COLD GLASS OF SNAPPLE TO SCARLENE

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

I know it makes you poor jealous haters ANGRY that HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio is the best radio station in the history of Hiphop radio, but take that, and that, and that... I know its raw, but swallow it! Sniff it...! No station could EVER fuck with this on any level... A dedicated Stretch&Bob fan told me today that we are the only radio that can ever compare to their show... What does that say about EVERY single person who ever disrespected HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio .... ??? It says you have no place in the art ... Play on players...
HipHopPhilosophy.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Simple Rock

Post by Simple Rock »

Best hip hop internet radio station: www.pandora.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

Simple Rock ...

Are you on crack?

We are the first and best by far 24hour Hiphop radio format in history... Keep dissing yourself...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

That's not a radio station, thats a personal jukebox... A real Hiphop radio station has real dj's who spin and mix live, mostly wax, with Dj's who play amazing shit you never heard before all day every day... How can you compare that bullshit to the best? Must be a hater, human shade tree sucker..
HipHopPhilosophy.com

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

what about people who just want to listen to party shuffle? Am I a poser because I cant find satisfaction in listening to one genre for 24 hours a day?

so am i gay because i want to listen to old funk instead of brand new funky super heavy?

Do you all play any Mahavishnu Orchestra? :jayz:

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

We have more exclusive, unreleased, and/or rare, fresh obviously great yet unfamiliar music than ANY station NO CONTEST! We mix it live and don't ever fall off... This is what Hiphop radio always was, is and will be ... If you don't want to listen to Hiphop, then other stations can help you and ain't nothing wrong with you if you want something other than fresh music... Whatever you want, and if you want Hiphop radio, NOTHING comes close or is comparable ... NOTHING COMES CLOSE!
HipHopPhilosophy.com

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

I dont really need any help deciding what to listen to. Besides, it seems like your station is geared more towards your self and foolish pride than it is about music. Im sure you play some undeniable records but you just seem like a true dickweed.

Hiphop is my life! = I dont buy that shit. Theres waay more to life than mixshows Par.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

It ain't about me, it's about all the great music that never got radio play... different music everyday ... never the same ... everything we play is obviously great yet unfamiliar ... the station is all about the funk, not any of the Dj's on the station ... we are about shedding light on that which is fresh ... I don't talk over the music, I don't rap on the station (although I've busted a verse on rare occasions and do not embarrass myself when I do) ... I don't play my homeys music just cuz they're my homies... I don't talk about me when I talk ... It's all about playing FRESH music that never got played ... everyday ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

yeah but its not a radio station. its the internet. and radio is type gay burger stuff from day one. Only shitcocks jame the radio and let people decide what to play for them.

do you play any music gay people can party with?

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

errrrr duuuuuuuuuuuuu...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

ACTHEPD wrote:errrrr duuuuuuuuuuuuu...
will you fuck my butt?

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

bla bla bla
HipHopPhilosophy.com

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

ACTHEPD wrote:bla bla bla
fap fap fap.

will you play Milk - Get Off My Log while you take a steamy dump on my chest?

Simple Rock

Post by Simple Rock »

ACTHEPD wrote:That's not a radio station, thats a personal jukebox... A real Hiphop radio station has real dj's who spin and mix live, mostly wax, with Dj's who play amazing shit you never heard before all day every day... How can you compare that bullshit to the best? Must be a hater, human shade tree sucker..
I've listened to your poor excuse for a station you poor excuse for a human. Give it a rest man.. Take a shower, feed your kids, and get some respect from 15 people older than 15..

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

You're only making yourself look ignorant... back and forth... with the best Hiphop radio in history... making great use of your time? ... lol
HipHopPhilosophy.com

Snail

Post by Snail »

Shade 45 on Sirius and XM 66 Raw does the job for me.

Live DJs on basically 12 hours a day. Mix of classic shit and new shit plus artist shows. I'm good.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

ok good for you ... but we are the first, and by far the best ... if you'd take a few listens, you'd have no choice but to concede respect ... we are the Leaders of the Brand New Funk ... I will be in NY Nov. 7,8,9 to collect my respect ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

SeanieCameras

Post by SeanieCameras »

[quote="ACTHEPD"]ok good for you ... but we are the first, and by far the best ... if you'd take a few listens, you'd have no choice but to concede respect ... we are the Leaders of the Brand New Funk ... I will be in NY Nov. 7,8,9 to collect my respect ...[/quote]

Are you Jewish?

godmc

Post by godmc »

ACTHEPD wrote:A dedicated Stretch&Bob fan told me today that we are the only radio that can ever compare to their show... What does that say about EVERY single person who ever disrespected HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio .... ??? It says you have no place in the art ... Play on players...

ONE random cat's comment adequately speaks against "EVERY single person who ever disrespected..." you show? i'm guessing that's a lot of people, given your attitude.

Snail

Post by Snail »

ACTHEPD wrote:ok good for you ... but we are the first, and by far the best ... if you'd take a few listens, you'd have no choice but to concede respect ... we are the Leaders of the Brand New Funk ... I will be in NY Nov. 7,8,9 to collect my respect ...
Nah that's ok. If Sirius or XM isn't poppin, I jump over to AOL Radio. They got an ill underground channel, 90's rap channel, and a hip hop classics channel.
:megaman:

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

i love when new posters talk to ac. it makes me feel warm inside.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

SCARLENE wrote:i love when new posters talk to ac. it makes me feel warm inside.
I too made that mistake when I was new here.

Still can't believe that guy is serious though.

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

More laughs for you????? Here's me rhyming more, just for your wasted life's days' amusement ... :

http://www.divshare.com/download/5607897-ec2

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/sh ... n=8,0,18,0" width="325" height="28" id="divmp3"><param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=5607897-ec2" /><embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=5607897-ec2" width="325" height="28" name="divmp3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashpl ... d></object>

I'm out for the day ... but you know I'll be back! lol ...
HipHopPhilosophy.com

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

ACTHEPD wrote:More laughs for you????? Here's me rhyming more, just for your wasted life's days' amusement ... :

http://www.divshare.com/download/5607897-ec2

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/sh ... n=8,0,18,0" width="325" height="28" id="divmp3"><param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=5607897-ec2" /><embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=5607897-ec2" width="325" height="28" name="divmp3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashpl ... d></object>

I'm out for the day ... but you know I'll be back! lol ...
LOL youre such a scamp LOL!!!1

ACTHEPD

Post by ACTHEPD »

One of my anonymous supporters who just learned about HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio from this board and stays out of the hate-filled bitch drama, just sent me this message about the station ... I won't go find and post all of the positive responses, just go to the myspace page and you'll hate to find that you suckers are, well just suckers ...:

man i'll never thank you enough for this... THANKS MAN! keep me informed on your next radio show and i'll be online...Peace and God bless!
respect!
HipHopPhilosophy.com