Mac Lethal - Calm Down Baby Video

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Praxis

Post by Praxis »

SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING wrote:
Praxis wrote:I am a 31 year old white guy who grew up listenting to hip hop, and if I go to a concert in Harrisburg to see one of my childhood heroes KRS-ONE perform, then after the show talk KRS-One into stopping by the day after a concert to speak to my students about "Stop the Violence" then I think as a 31 year old pasteiod i probably have more street cred
at least you admit you are a fat old pasteoid

thats all I needed to hear

thanks for stopping the violence in the hood homie
the streets are now safer G
pasty mc pasteoid
I'm far from fat. I don't know who you are, where you are from, but 99.9% of the time when some newbie posts on a site talking a lot of shit, they end up being exposed as the exact opposite of their persona. I'm sure you will be too. I am proud of my heritage, and proud to have been raised in a very racially and culturally diverse town where I teach today. You are ignorant by being so dismissive of everyone who is or is not white who likes any white rapper not doing gutter thug rap. I didnt say Mac was the greatest. I didnt say "who is rakim?" either ...lol I am not a wanna be rapper. I've probably been listening to rap music before you came out of your father's hairy nutsac. Half of your 250 posts include the dismissive word "pasteiod." Do you need a job? I know this economy is rough on a brotha trying to make it on the internetz!!! Why don't you just walk it out to uggh where you fit in, and leave us so called "pasteiods" alone. You havent really contributed anything worthy to this site anyways.

PS. It's a school night, make sure you get your homework done, so put down your blunt and your Fisher Price microphone, and open up a book!

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING wrote:
catfish hunter wrote:cool man. Im about to go do some white things with my family like eat dinner at the table then lay on the floor and watch some blockbuster dvds.
see now your starting to get back into that pasteoid mindstate
resist it
blockbuster is for busters
just get some bootleggs off the block
for the same price as rentals
we ended up having spam casserole and playing with my stepdads (whos only 6 years older than I am and I used to smoke with) new rottweiler puppy. we named it chopper and its 6 weeks old.

clustafuct

Post by clustafuct »

SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING wrote:blah blah fag blah blah blah pasteoid blah blah blah fag fagotty fag-fag fagilicous hubtron indulgin paste-afari. pastey fagtastic fat white fagoid paster blah blah blah donut eatin fat pastey white guy. guy with pasteoid like qualities and fagulous fagified fagnotronics.blah blah paste(which you can make with flour and water!).blah blah blah
hey man, sometimes you just gotta roll over, grab the sheets, bite the pillow and take it like a man... dont judge...
mommy shoulda taken birth control

Praxis

Post by Praxis »

clustafuct wrote:
SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING wrote:blah blah fag blah blah blah pasteoid blah blah blah fag fagotty fag-fag fagilicous hubtron indulgin paste-afari. pastey fagtastic fat white fagoid paster blah blah blah donut eatin fat pastey white guy. guy with pasteoid like qualities and fagulous fagified fagnotronics.blah blah paste(which you can make with flour and water!).blah blah blah
hey man, sometimes you just gotta roll over, grab the sheets, bite the pillow and take it like a man... dont judge...
:copy:

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

catfish hunter wrote:
we ended up having spam casserole and playing with my stepdads (whos only 6 years older than I am and I used to smoke with)
DUDE!!!

Did you just say your friend is fucking your mom?

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

Harry Hater wrote:
catfish hunter wrote:
we ended up having spam casserole and playing with my stepdads (whos only 6 years older than I am and I used to smoke with)
DUDE!!!

Did you just say your friend is fucking your mom?

he used to skate and i looked up to him when i was younger at age 14. They were older than me and good skaters. I grew up and barely saw him plus when i hung with him my mom was in prison in Louisiana. Years later he met my mom in AA and they began dating without him knowing I was her son until he saw my pictures at her house. He was really weirded out by it at first but hes a good dude and he protects my mother with machine guns, a union job, and his fresh ass Harley. They get along and i know he would never raise a fist to my mom. Its a little weird but i value my mothers happiness over my pride plus they been together for awhile now and its cool to have a stepdad i can go shoot guns with and play video games with. Im 28 and hes 35. My mom is 48. Shes a cougar.

Im not ashamed. I dont live with them. Ive been on my own since my mom went to jail. I started work at age 13. It was hard.

SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING

Post by SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING »

clustafuct wrote: im a faggot with an extra screen name to hide behind

clustafuct

Post by clustafuct »

wait
im pastey too
you forgot that one
and im fat
im a fat white faggot chick

.....with back boobs

SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING

Post by SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING »

Praxis wrote: I'm far from fat.

I am proud of my heritage, and proud to have been raised in a very racially and culturally diverse town where I teach today.

PS. It's a school night, make sure you get your homework done, so put down your blunt and your Fisher Price microphone, and open up a book!
seriously why would you even have to tell people you are not fat?
proud of your heritage?
very racially and culturally diverse town where you teach today? :ghey:

so you are all mr positive but then you try to diss at the end
you are the only person on this board worried about a school night
and if you are going to diss make it good
make it funny
make it sting

do we as americans (no not you canadians you fuckers)
really want some douche that posts on a hip hop message board
teaching our kids? i know i for one do not
i want nerds who know more math than the chinese
know more science than the indians
know more about $ than warren buffet
teaching kids
not some gay ass pasteoid wigus who begs KRS to stop the violence
and talk hakim into taking up arts and crafts
fucking F A G G O T T T T T!

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Moolah wrote:
Employee wrote:Stopped watching at this point: "If I grow my hair out, I'll look like Fergie/But I'd never tinkle in my pants..."

:err: :err: :err: :err: :err:
:lol:

word it's all about Sean Price being a 36 year old out of shape half recovering drug addict talkin about " ong bak niggas"

Ong Bak sucked..... it wasn't even real Muay Thai..... it was a bunch of Jackie Chan tae kwon doe nonsense......
You're the one who's always defending your right to bust gats on wax without doing so in real life cause, like, Kool G Rap says stuff he doesn't do! Don't switch your stance just cause Sean P hurt your feelings.

Ong Bak featured Muay Boran, which is a more hardcore version of Muay Thai. I watched Muay Thai at Lumphini stadium in Bangkok and many of the moves I saw were moves from Ong Bak, please explain to me how in the fuck his style is at all similar to "Jackie Chan Tae kwon do". You should make a "school me on Muay Thai" thread in The Sports Bar so you can rock a Muay Thai shirt in your next film clip just like you did with Slayer, Captain Redbeard.

procure uno

Post by procure uno »

meh. beat was dope.

Thun

Post by Thun »

LOL@ people catching feelings in this thread.

clustafuct

Post by clustafuct »

Thun wrote:LOL@ people catching feelings in this thread.
agreed. i just wish dude would say something besides faggot and he might actually be funny.

bent

Post by bent »

Catfish Hunter

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Moolah wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Moolah wrote:
Employee wrote:Stopped watching at this point: "If I grow my hair out, I'll look like Fergie/But I'd never tinkle in my pants..."

word it's all about Sean Price being a 36 year old out of shape half recovering drug addict talkin about " ong bak niggas"

Ong Bak sucked..... it wasn't even real Muay Thai..... it was a bunch of Jackie Chan tae kwon doe nonsense......
You're the one who's always defending your right to bust gats on wax without doing so in real life cause, like, Kool G Rap says stuff he doesn't do! Don't switch your stance just cause Sean P hurt your feelings.

Ong Bak featured Muay Boran, which is a more hardcore version of Muay Thai. I watched Muay Thai at Lumphini stadium in Bangkok and many of the moves I saw were moves from Ong Bak, please explain to me how in the fuck his style is at all similar to "Jackie Chan Tae kwon do". You should make a "school me on Muay Thai" thread in The Sports Bar so you can rock a Muay Thai shirt in your next film clip just like you did with Slayer, Captain Redbeard.

I mean seriously Im not going to get into a PF/UGHH.com esque argument about " Ong Bak" ... I don't need to be schooled on " Muay Thai" .... Muay Boran is the ancient form of Muay Thai and yes it is more " hardcore" but alot of the techniques are very similar .... Muay Boran is hardly even taught anymore because most schools and instructors switched over to Muay Thai due to it's growth in popularity as a ring sport .... Muay Boran is ancient and probably outdated for these modern day times.....Im no expert but I do know a good deal about it having done it for over a year at a REAL Muay Thai school..... not some half assed MMA school where some dude named Chad took 4 months of " Muay Thai Lessons" and pretends that he's Randy Couture's cousin...... Muay Thai dervies from Muay Boran and more or less is just a modern form of the original system......

im not expert but I have a good deal of knowledge..... ready..... one more time for you..... im no expert but I have a good deal of knowledge....

" Ong Bak" was wack..... I don't care if you say SOME of the moves were " Muay Boran" or " Muay Thai" but 90 % of the shit he did in that movie was high flying Hollywood Jackie Chan,Jean Claude Van Damme type drivel.... They just used Muay Thai or as you say MUAY BORAN to help market the movie......

and YO SON I DO BUST GATS YO! I KILLED 939483948394 PEOPLE LAST YEAR..... WITH MAD GUNZ YO.... MAD GUNZ IN DA TRUNK.....

GUNZ YO I KEEP ONE IN MY PILLOW CASE.....

I BUST MAD TEKS CUZ KOOL G RAP SAID SO AND BEAT BITCHES TO YO...... THEY GOT A CRACKA ON DA RUN.....

A MILI A MILI A MILI

IT'S TIME FOR DA PASETOID ERA SON!

Thun

Post by Thun »

Jesus Christ you're a fucking faggot.

Drastik

Post by Drastik »

good shit...
"Anything posted/said by Drastik is false and should not be taken seriously."

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Moolah wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Moolah wrote:

I mean seriously Im not going to get into a PF/UGHH.com esque argument about " Ong Bak" ... I don't need to be schooled on " Muay Thai" .... Muay Boran is the ancient form of Muay Thai and yes it is more " hardcore" but alot of the techniques are very similar .... Muay Boran is hardly even taught anymore because most schools and instructors switched over to Muay Thai due to it's growth in popularity as a ring sport .... Muay Boran is ancient and probably outdated for these modern day times.....Im no expert but I do know a good deal about it having done it for over a year at a REAL Muay Thai school..... not some half assed MMA school where some dude named Chad took 4 months of " Muay Thai Lessons" and pretends that he's Randy Couture's cousin...... Muay Thai dervies from Muay Boran and more or less is just a modern form of the original system......

im not expert but I have a good deal of knowledge..... ready..... one more time for you..... im no expert but I have a good deal of knowledge....

" Ong Bak" was wack..... I don't care if you say SOME of the moves were " Muay Boran" or " Muay Thai" but 90 % of the shit he did in that movie was high flying Hollywood Jackie Chan,Jean Claude Van Damme type drivel.... They just used Muay Thai or as you say MUAY BORAN to help market the movie......

and YO SON I DO BUST GATS YO! I KILLED 939483948394 PEOPLE LAST YEAR..... WITH MAD GUNZ YO.... MAD GUNZ IN DA TRUNK.....

GUNZ YO I KEEP ONE IN MY PILLOW CASE.....

I BUST MAD TEKS CUZ KOOL G RAP SAID SO AND BEAT BITCHES TO YO...... THEY GOT A CRACKA ON DA RUN.....

A MILI A MILI A MILI

IT'S TIME FOR DA PASETOID ERA SON!
To echo the already stated sentiments, you're a fagghut.

WES RESTLESS

Post by WES RESTLESS »

Video was well done.
Dig the beat and the hook as well.
sucks about your e-y-e.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

Good shit.

I still hate you.

maclethal

Post by maclethal »

Thanks for the props everyone. This is one of the funniest websites on the internet, so it's dope when some of the posters I am a fan of when I lurk here mildly enjoy something I do. Kinda surprising too.

Gloss, I was shaving my head for a while so I didn't have to wear a hat to avoid showing my baldness. I felt like I looked too much like Ali, though, especially because I am completely pasteoid in complexion (my dad is actually a legally blind albino) as well. I just let my hair do it's thing now. My girl likes it better. I'm balding. Fuck it! I groom it.

Hustle Crowe, the girl is: www.myspace.com/jillsuicide . She was one of the original suicide girls. She's a good friend of mine. She lives in Kansas City. Add her as a friend on myspace. Her name is Jill 6, I saw her the other night and told her she had an admirer from Rhode Island.

Ardamus, I didn't have anything to do with the creation of that "Pound That Beer" video thing. We had a friend of the label's who does stuff like that go through the library of congress and get a bunch of alcohol related clips and compile that video. It's not really even a video to be honest. It's more of like an internet commercial for the album.

Cashmere, you murked me on that one mixtape song we did with Cunning Linguists. We are even Stephen. You did like 46 amazing bars and basically crushed the entire song, then I followed you with my little faggoty 16 bar. Shit.

And yes, Michael Seven Summers (producer of a good amount of 11:11, Tech N9ne's Absolute Power, Everready, and Killer) is producing my entire new album. We are about 7 songs deep. We wanna do prolly 25 and use the best for the studio album, and the others for Love Potion 5.

Mac

p.s. Too many people on here try to post like Employee. They come out, talk shit, get a few laughs for about a week, then fizzle out and die. There's about 5 grade a shittalkers on here, that crack me up even when they diss me, and a bunch of BITERZ. With a z.
A tuna that smells like pussy is better than a pussy that smells like tuna. -Anonymous

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

maclethalcuntfucker wrote:Thanks for the props everyone. This is one of the funniest websites on the internet, so it's dope when some of the posters I am a fan of when I lurk here mildly enjoy something I do. Kinda surprising too.

Gloss, I was shaving my head for a while so I didn't have to wear a hat to avoid showing my baldness. I felt like I looked too much like Ali, though, especially because I am completely pasteoid in complexion (my dad is actually a legally blind albino) as well. I just let my hair do it's thing now. My girl likes it better. I'm balding. Fuck it! I groom it.

Hustle Crowe, the girl is: www.myspace.com/jillsuicide . She was one of the original suicide girls. She's a good friend of mine. She lives in Kansas City. Add her as a friend on myspace. Her name is Jill 6, I saw her the other night and told her she had an admirer from Rhode Island.

Ardamus, I didn't have anything to do with the creation of that "Pound That Beer" video thing. We had a friend of the label's who does stuff like that go through the library of congress and get a bunch of alcohol related clips and compile that video. It's not really even a video to be honest. It's more of like an internet commercial for the album.

Cashmere, you murked me on that one mixtape song we did with Cunning Linguists. We are even Stephen. You did like 46 amazing bars and basically crushed the entire song, then I followed you with my little faggoty 16 bar. Shit.

And yes, Michael Seven Summers (producer of a good amount of 11:11, Tech N9ne's Absolute Power, Everready, and Killer) is producing my entire new album. We are about 7 songs deep. We wanna do prolly 25 and use the best for the studio album, and the others for Love Potion 5.

Mac

p.s. Too many people on here try to post like Employee. They come out, talk shit, get a few laughs for about a week, then fizzle out and die. There's about 5 grade a shittalkers on here, that crack me up even when they diss me, and a bunch of BITERZ. With a z.

word brother man..... im gonna start stalking her ASAP...... :lol:

it's also good to see another pasetoid leo doin this rap shit yo...... I don't know much about HORRORscopes and zodiac signs but pasteoid leo recognize pasteoid leo.....

ANTI HIPSTER

p.s. what's good with a guest list spot when you come to RI in December? Although it lists that you are playing at The Living Room which just closed down..... Im sure the show will be switched to a different venue no? Im heated that I missed the Atmosphere show....... iCON told me it was illy... I was trying to get my wife beater signed my Slug..... oh well maybe next time...... Gotta keep grindin with TEH RAPPIN and hopefully i'll be on some Mac Lethal video shit in a few years or less......

word up

malpractice

Post by malpractice »

i also want to add myself to the list of pasteoid leos. what up.

CHANCE RANDOM

Post by CHANCE RANDOM »

malpractice wrote:i also want to add myself to the list of pasteoid leos. what up.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

[quote="bent"]Catfish Hunter

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Mac lethal's right ear is eaaarily similar to James Thompson's left ear.

Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Quit making fun of Snac Lethal.

Stik Figa

Post by Stik Figa »

videos is fresh, song was already my favorite off the album.

dope to hear seven is doin your whole album, good luck on tour.

Drastik

Post by Drastik »

WES RESTLESS wrote:Video was well done.
Dig the beat and the hook as well.
sucks about your e-y-e.
haiku?
"Anything posted/said by Drastik is false and should not be taken seriously."

hell0maryjane

Post by hell0maryjane »

Solo45 wrote:

Regardless of how you feel about Mac's music/career, the business model of Rhymesayers again needs to be commended. The fact that they/Mac can invest $6k in this project says a lot for their business hustle. Although I'll forever be baffled by the fact that this guy has any kind of sustainable fanbase.
^ what he said. lol.