conspiracy information project[s] promo update- FEMALE DOGS

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Conspiracy

conspiracy information project[s] promo update- FEMALE DOGS

Post by Conspiracy »

christmas 2008
1-'FEMALE DOGS' miniEP [cds and mp3s only] - a project with eternia [a song named SILK SEMIRAMIS 1, ndidi cascade- HALO POLISH, vitamin we-THE RIVER OF]
-this is for men who love smart girls that rhyme...understand the target market? fly honies with lyrics? ill...
and, uh, sex with honestly lovely females, cats, is beyond word description-so conceive why i'm making a miniEP with that name!

2-'AN ANGEL MADE ME DO IT' LP [cds and mp3s/instrumentals only]conspiracy/nextra 2008 astral majesty
just because this is philaflava, A FUCKING LOVELY HELL OF MUSIC AND MEDIA, and i know haters will hate more without knowing more, here is the tracklisting to it, crafted to be a nas/cl smooth/black thought-ish righteous rap poetry over vibe beats... that's my quick description of this LP.
REAL ONLY TRACKLIST-
1-A MIRACLE
2-THE LAST NIGGA LEFT
3-OLD SPACE CHAOS
-4THE MOST HIGH
5-NIGGERITIS 1 & 2
6-THE NEXT MENTALITY
7-THE WORLDS WE CREATED 1 & 2
8-REAL FAKE
9-INTERfuckingNATIONAL/FUEL TO THE FIRE
10-SINGLE VIRGINS WITH CASH
11-OVERWISE BLACK DIAMONDS
12-DRUG DAZE
13-A MIND LIKE YOURS
14-ONE FINGER SALUTE

3-'CONSPIRACY THEORY' remix LP - when it's right for the people.wait.

if you now sence a big complete change in how i'm coming into the music game, i'll structure and strategize, instead of flood overflow...

did conspiracy make too many dirty dumb digital drug mixCD/mp3s?

it's technically ALL always for sale, each CD, in 'THE CATACOMBS' @ www.legendaryentertainment.com .

for those that seem to still think i don't make music/albums or just write me off as some worthless nobody that deserves no attention...

i see THE ALL-SEEING EYE watching me 0-100 and, yo, for the love of original true b-boy fashion, [whether us canadians can be fully embraced and loved by americans will develop with more music , about us , for you people to enjoy and learn from]---I DID IT FOR RAP YOUR HONOR.

in the afterlife, the 4 elements will remain...hiphop is eternal

so is all of creation, TECHNICALLY, but quality quantity will leave some things to be forgotten in the long run...

i can't see all this fun fucking musical material memory go to waste...

THE WHOLE INTERNET IS OFF...

IT'S ON AGAIN

tell me how to be a better conspiracy, or tell me how to be wack the right way, WHATEVER....

let's just get mc/djs united all races worldwide, cuz people need freedom, friendship and fortune forever....all war aside, when the weapons are useless, how much more can you choose violent fighting?
permanent peace for progression

dead rappers ARE NOT COOL, contrary to popular public opinion
unless it's by natural old age....and STILL then...

searching for intelligent life...improve additionally, mabye? i dunno...

FUDGE FU*K [i'm even making clean versions..] i forgot about the children

my mistake...rushed releases for hood streets...as is

i want mindblowing masterpiece hip hop for keeping now and getting more better later... smart, yes?

that's why there's mad hate....low standards of creativity

anyways...

mabye more focused end results are the answer to making the best LPs

shout out to all the spirutual help/slaughterously savage slander computer combat competitions on the ILLUSTRIOUS PHILAFLAVA. i'm looking back and trippin' at all the true and real, but cosmic cyberspace things i've shared...the most explanatory and actual existential earth occurances involving SBU, AMC, LBA, NEXTRA, contact by magic visitors, underground classics, hype, history of hiphop 1979-2009, and drugs, art, girls, food and comedy- someone read something, regardless. EVEN THAT IN ITSELF is progress.

philaflava, conspiracy is looking for american professionals to think with, cuz most of canada is not big enough to reach more of the marketplace

i'm AMC astral majesty creations. know that now.

i might say alot of big words, but, using my mind is better than using my fists. information age advance to the top. ignorance is hell-pleasure is bliss

AW FUCK, I DONE IT AGAIN...kept typing when i just wanted to make a short post.

silly hahaha

and i'm not making more new AMC is until that scheduled stuff is all out

word to true fulfillment of what i said i was gonna do

----
completely unrelated nonsence:
some dumb dream hiphop thoughts [add you own]
EPMD featuring eminem
Hurricane G and Lady of Rage produced by pete rock
camron and foxy brown
el-p and jay-z [interesting anyhow]
chino xl and celph titled
malik b and daz dillinger [2nd group leader underdogs unappreciated stand up]
papoose and inspectah deck
leaders of the new school reunion [in 2008 listen to 'keep it moving'-the coming-..........GOD DAMN INCREDIBLE-ALL OF THOSE 4 TOGETHER
the geto boys and onyx [am i black enough for ya?]
the lox and mop [what is the word on all these men's friendship? i'm behind]
RZA-the cure [is it on a shelf?]
golden state warriors LP [how much is done?more please]
detox-get that thing out of the way...we'll remember it forever anyways
only built for cuban links 2 [MF DOOM/DRE/RZA/BUSTA/GFK-flavors!]
a jay electronica LP [find 'spark it up'-peace, devil]
muddy waters 2 [redman STILL smokes weed....naturally]
crystal mef-[shards in a glass pipe, clinical]
camp lo LP [i hear style, when thre're on great beats, strictly]
cage-depart from me [cage is black like me]
another FREESTYLE FELLOWSHIP LP [be advised they'll come]
THE SECRET SOCIETY LP [psycho+logical records one]
that nas/primo LP spoken about
the next MONSTA ISLAND CZARS LP
a LA COKA NOSTRA LP
a SLICK RICK all produced by KANYE WEST LP
the next BLACKSTAR LP
a newest LAURYN HILL LP
ill bill & RAEKWON 'WEED VS COCAINE' LP
a joe budden LP
another COMPANY FLOW GROUP LP [for any reason whatsoever]
that 1 spliff star album

be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it
keep knocking at the devil's door, and somebody is bound to answer
remember the boy who cried wolf?
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

:ff:

Martin

Re: conspiracy information project[s] promo update- FEMALE D

Post by Martin »

Conspiracy wrote: 10-SINGLE VIRGINS WITH CASH
:upload:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Re: conspiracy information project[s] promo update- FEMALE D

Post by Moolah »

Martin wrote:
Conspiracy wrote: 10-SINGLE VIRGINS WITH CASH
:upload:
:ohsh:
I almost made that exact same post. :cheers:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

make videos for this stuff.
promote singles.
crazy creativity, yo!
unleash it
:grap:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

How many listens or downloads do u have between soundclick and your other site? I'll check out the ep. You should go on other forums and blogs and not just promote here. Press up your older stuff in limited quantities to cake up off of that.

ANUBIS5

Post by ANUBIS5 »

Conspiracy, look into recording until it's perfect sounding and get it mastered. If you don't have the cash to get it professionally done you can hook stuff my way and I can help you out for free.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

ANUBIS5 wrote:Conspiracy, look into recording until it's perfect sounding and get it mastered. If you don't have the cash to get it professionally done you can hook stuff my way and I can help you out for free.
Conspiracy, do not leave this opportunity unexplored.
This cat is cool to do this for you.
Don't fuck it up.

Having industry sound quality is the only reason we aren't taken seriously by some people. There's nothing else that separates us from anyone else in hip hop. Nothing.

Peace to Anubis5
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

anubis 5, i'm in ottawa, with nextra/LBA/AMC...

i couldn't get into the game WITHOUT ALL MY BEATS/INSTRUMENTALS--silly me...hahaha

anyone want a conspiracy show, check www.myspace.com/conspiracysbu for the newest contact number....100% legal and available professional entrepreneur/musician- HOW YA WANT IT , I GOT IT, O YEAH!

i'm waiting until 'WONDERFUL KINGLY'[MCs are fans, too] and 'in space no one can hear you rhyme' SBU LP #3 comes out, on some worldwide industry shit.........FUCK THAT! AFTERMATH AFTERLIFE

anubis5, i need your new number, but like i said, i'm making it back to ontario, now that that's accomplished, give me your ontario number, if you are able.....i got some songs to finish with you...i went invisible, but what is said is what is done-WORD IS BOND-

anubis5 i still got the beats....but i got alot of other unreleased music to finish, so, in sequential order...quickly and properly....

anubis 5/noah 23/zero [conspiracy's next new name] on some new age next vibe level shit

i'm typing this from ON NIBIRU--naw, fuck that...i'm not, but illuminated intelligence is positively righteous alone regardless....

ANACHRON & Y? [UNKNOWN #ED FEMALE] can go demon up someone else's magickal style- bottom line, THEY ROCK SOME FUCKIN' PUNK WACK ISH..............i'm never for that- anyone want some hybrid equal metahuman mutant magic creatures? shapeshifters of shadow?

whatever--DUMB WACK BITCHES, that's them!

i'm conspiracy...someone more stylish than most of you otherones...

free drugs in my art-love infinitesimally included-if you like, that's all i got
same info applies WITH the update

MINDFUCKINGBENDER- i'ma check the NEXT BIG THING video--1 opinion
AMC
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

ANUBIS5

Post by ANUBIS5 »

My friend Kain Marko lives in Ottawa and I head up quite a bit so maybe I'll make the plane journey up from Hamilton to come chill soon.

This is way overdue Conspiracy, like three years.. haha. But yeah, we can try shit out and see how it sounds and spread the music.

I'll PM you my digits.

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

anubis 5, update me on all the new east-coast canadian underground/commercial/other music....i been in edmonton, alberta since 1999-2008 june, and MISSED TONS of ottawa/toronto hiphop/reggae/jungle/breakbeat/instrumental/freestyle/mixCD stuff

i got a studio, with your beats and engineering, we can control all of canada. conspiracy/anubis5/nick knox/chris plus/prevail 1/kardinal fficial/buck 65.
this is the potential astral majesty artist connection network that will make it all work, up here. strong , serious artists. experience records, etc...

AMC 2009 -america is all about more and more new new? new canadian

anubis-------i just thought WAIT, this guy got "A" "N" "U" in his name?!?!?
word to good words!!!

hahahah just kinda noticed that, i overlook alot of significant details...

mindbender, pure love, but i am comunicationally divine righteous for my existance... please refrain from doing anything but promoting me, by using the name 'conspiracy on AMC'.
i do not get into personal details, even on the internet, like a real street nigga, so fuck the lies and hate, i'm profiting while getting high----I DON'T DEAL WITH NOBODY NOT TRYING TO HELP ME GET AHEAD. and that means everybody, love, tho. as i said, and still hold true, i will perform OLD supreme being songs, but after these 3 albums, and the new EP, I AM NOT MAKING ANYTHING WITH YOU UNDER THAT NAME. the earth is not pure enough and there is far too much wrong. period. my 2 true reasons for not being in supreme being unit.

i still use the name 'conspiracy', and found a new name, MARS.eminem [see this!] DR. DRE, too. i didn't 'forget about dre'.. i heard NWA, man!

dream ideas artists share-on the mic- you wouldn't understand.

i got some new artists on my official label. i'll list them.

phila, i am trying to make a job out of my music hustle, right here -NOW

information makes entertainment, dummies.

create creativity
AMC
2010 C

ANUBIS5

Post by ANUBIS5 »

I went to Andy Able's new apartment on Monday since we both just moved to St. Catharines from London and he showed me a couple of SBU tracks over his beats.

If I come up there we'll go straight to work on some material and make it sound dirty and clean at the same time. I'll bring out the best in you dude and we'll thrive off of that energy.

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

anubis5, your number is in my phone

we'll see when we can link and create music

think of some next new style-type lyrics....we'll wreck the bullshit with truth

same way they did to us with lies...

good wins
AMC
2010 C