Prodigy wrote us a letter...

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

LONDON!

Post by LONDON! »

Lid wrote:
LONDON! wrote:

@lid
that pedophille piece of shit ain't his son, the great malachi z york just took him as a surrogate son so to say, he's not his natural father
the only things 'great' about york is his skills in plagiarism and tricknology.
its a free world cuzzy, i lot of people that have been in contact wit him say he is a fake but then a lot of people that have been around him say his not

i agree wit the latter, thats just my personal opinon, my beliefs, its a free world fam, people are free to have an opinon, truss me on that

@mindbender
malachi was leading a community and it was his dickhead freaked out adopted sons and daughters that were doing the child molesting, they were rebelling over the strict rules that malachi had in the community and other personal family greivances(that i'm not gonna go into) they had wit malachi who wasn't there real dad

that same adopted son was running a prostitution ring wit those kids, he got caught and set up malachi who the fbi and local sheriff in georgia had a hard on for, numerous witnesses to what was really poppin off in that community have come forward and exposed this, thats the real story

ANUBIS5

Post by ANUBIS5 »

I believe P.

Zeitgeist

Drastik

Post by Drastik »

SHAWTY LO IS THE ILLUMINATI
"Anything posted/said by Drastik is false and should not be taken seriously."

GoodLook

Post by GoodLook »

why would he put an advertisement at the end of his letter