Mos Def tour? Anyone seen his show recently?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

daedal

Mos Def tour? Anyone seen his show recently?

Post by daedal »

Mos Def is coming through my area in about a month, is he back to performing rap and worth seeing?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

unless paying the money for a rap show would jeopardize your rent, or unless you are too busy saving children from tigers and bears, don't make up some bullshit excuse to not see this guy.

if you are more than even vaguely a fan of the guy, and he hasn't been to your city in a few years... why ~wouldn't~ you go to the concert? :killacam:

are you part of your local hip hop community? are you not bankrupt? are you not too busy that night? are you a Mos Def fan?

then fucking GO. it's that simple.

I don't get you guys sometimes :rofl:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

man, where can i see a list of tour dates......didn't even know Flaco was on tour.....

daedal

Post by daedal »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:unless paying the money for a rap show would jeopardize your rent, or unless you are too busy saving children from tigers and bears, don't make up some bullshit excuse to not see this guy.

if you are more than even vaguely a fan of the guy, and he hasn't been to your city in a few years... why ~wouldn't~ you go to the concert? :killacam:

are you part of your local hip hop community? are you not bankrupt? are you not too busy that night? are you a Mos Def fan?

then fucking GO. it's that simple.

I don't get you guys sometimes :rofl:
I do live two hours away from the city he's performing in, so do you know the answer to my question? Is he back to performing rap music and worth seeing?