Kurious ג€œBennetonג€ feat Mc Serch & MF Doom

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Kurious ג€œBennetonג€ feat Mc Serch & MF Doom

Post by Philaflava »

Kurious' peoples hit me with this and asked if I could post it on :phila: since they know we're fans of :doom: and K-Jorge. Once I get the MP3 I'll add it to this thread.

Kurious ג€œBennetonג€ feat Mc Serch & Mf Doom

New single taken from forthcoming sophomore album entitled ג€œIIג€ on AmalgamDigital

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GAJT5E48jn0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GAJT5E48jn0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

:lol: @ crack to iraq wars

was that a Sho'nuff reference in the end too?

this is pretty good, although these 'tell my story nostalgically' tracks don't usually have a long shelf life
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

y'all notice the comments lol
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

pretty dope
lol at mc serch doing the karate kid move

is this kurious the same guy as back on the kmd albums
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:pretty dope
lol at mc serch doing the karate kid move

is this kurious the same guy as back on the kmd albums
yessir
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kimani

Post by kimani »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote: is this kurious the same guy as back on the kmd albums
:err: :err: :err: :err: :err:
"'Fuck this, fuck that' is my motto!"

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

dope track! all three of them ripped it........

but wait you guys aren't suppose to like Serch..... he's white...... or maybe because he's Jewish it's acceptable on here? Or is it only post 93 white rappers who are wack?

:lol:

regardless nice joint

thomasv

Post by thomasv »

:ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh:

Classic.

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

those journey samples are killin me.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

HustleCrowe wrote:dope track! all three of them ripped it........

but wait you guys aren't suppose to like Serch..... he's white...... or maybe because he's Jewish it's acceptable on here? Or is it only post 93 white rappers who are wack?

regardless nice joint
You're trying way too hard. Serch is apart of some classic tracks. He's a goofball and comes off like Michael Rappaport on crack and is one of the OG wiggas but it doesn't mean anyone dislikes him. He has a catalog which is more than what most white rappers have these days.

mishk

Post by mishk »

Damn didnt even know serch still rapped, track is good.

No matter what anyone says serch has done more to influence the hiphop game than most white rappers, for one he made it acceptable to be a white rapper and have respect!

Howfresh

Post by Howfresh »

Shit sounds hot. Video is mad budget- would rather have listened to it than watch it. Serch still got it.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Serch us trash on this. Not surprising, since he was always hot garbage on the mic.

Kurious and Doom held it down. Not surprising because they were always talented.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

serch is pretty good on here
never hated him (shit he made illmatic come out) but he came off like a cornball on that tv show

lol sorry i didnt immediately recognize kimani since hes such a famous rapper and all
Shit sounds hot. Video is mad budget- would rather have listened to it than watch it. Serch still got it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zpx6cu
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

COOLEHMAGAZINE

Re: Kurious ג€œBennetonג€ feat Mc Serch & MF Doom

Post by COOLEHMAGAZINE »

I like this track but fuck Serch.
http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/
http://twitter.com/#!/coolehmag

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos.

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

lol. search with the karate kick!

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Philaflava wrote:

regardless nice joint
You're trying way too hard. Serch is apart of some classic tracks. He's a goofball and comes off like Michael Rappaport on crack and is one of the OG wiggas but it doesn't mean anyone dislikes him. He has a catalog which is more than what most white rappers have these days.

I know that Serch is apart of classic tracks. 3rd Bass is classic period. And for anyone to say that him and Pete Nice were trash is rediculous.

Like I still don't understand how you expect " white people to act"? Are we all suppose to be easy going and frat boyed out on some suburban " hey dude call up Chad and lets go to the keg party tommorrow night, im so stoked!" Is that what " acting white" is?

Sometimes I wonder why you're so bent on white rappers Gloss, does it really matter? Dope music is dope music.... You're so about WHITE RAPPERS and so concerned with them. Like who cares..... Crackers have been rapping since the 80's i.e. Beastie Boys and we will be rapping until the end..... chill out with the white guilt.... Aren't you from Philly?

Ive never heard the term " wigger" being used by anyone other than insecure suburban white people.

kimani

Post by kimani »

I think he's more worried about these janky ass honkeys who receive more publicity than what few quality musicians the white race has produced, thus putting a bad taste on white meat for everyone. Unless my eyes/brain deceive me, Gloss enjoys Beastie Boys and 3rd Bass, even if he doesn't think any of the individual emcees are on some top 50 emcee level; it's the douchebags that bring the batting avg Waaay the fuck down that piss him off.
"'Fuck this, fuck that' is my motto!"

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

kimani wrote:I think he's more worried about these janky ass honkeys who receive more publicity than what few quality musicians the white race has produced, thus putting a bad taste on white meat for everyone. Unless my eyes/brain deceive me, Gloss enjoys Beastie Boys and 3rd Bass, even if he doesn't think any of the individual emcees are on some top 50 emcee level; it's the douchebags that bring the batting avg Waaay the fuck down that piss him off.
cool, but theres 9348394839489384934893493 terrible awful beyond bad black rappers to.

It's not a race thing. Ive heard alot of bad white rappers and alot of equally bad black rappers.

there's just alot of bad rappers period, no matter the race.

and bad meaning bad not bad meaning good.

And Im not trying to defend white rappers, I am trying to defend DOPE RAPPERS. The first rappers I ever listened to were black. Beastie Boys , 3rd Bass and House Of Pain came after.

Thun

Post by Thun »

HustleCrowe wrote:
kimani wrote:I think he's more worried about these janky ass honkeys who receive more publicity than what few quality musicians the white race has produced, thus putting a bad taste on white meat for everyone. Unless my eyes/brain deceive me, Gloss enjoys Beastie Boys and 3rd Bass, even if he doesn't think any of the individual emcees are on some top 50 emcee level; it's the douchebags that bring the batting avg Waaay the fuck down that piss him off.
cool, but theres 9348394839489384934893493 terrible awful beyond bad black rappers to.

It's not a race thing. Ive heard alot of bad white rappers and alot of equally bad black rappers.

there's just alot of bad rappers period, no matter the race.

and bad meaning bad not bad meaning good.

And Im not trying to defend white rappers, I am trying to defend DOPE RAPPERS. The first rappers I ever listened to were black. Beastie Boys , 3rd Bass and House Of Pain came after.
Mods?

sun ra
Wifey Material

Post by sun ra »

just good, but not enough.

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

HustleCrowe wrote: Like I still don't understand how you expect " white people to act"? Are we all suppose to be easy going and frat boyed out on some suburban " hey dude call up Chaz and lets go to the keg party tommorrow night, im so stoked!"

Fixed. I'm pumped.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

regardless nice joint

I know that Serch is apart of classic tracks. 3rd Bass is classic period. And for anyone to say that him and Pete Nice were trash is rediculous.

Like I still don't understand how you expect " white people to act"? Are we all suppose to be easy going and frat boyed out on some suburban " hey dude call up Chad and lets go to the keg party tommorrow night, im so stoked!" Is that what " acting white" is?
Forget about acting a color, how about just acting natural?

nickwoj

Post by nickwoj »

you fools are trippin

dope track. all 3 killed it. beat could've been a little iller but whatevz

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

nickwoj wrote:you fools are trippin

dope track. all 3 killed it. beat could've been a little iller but whatevz
Yep. I even like the video. The low budget DIY thing is endearing, like a couple old dudes were just fucking around one night and decided to make a home video to relive their past.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Philaflava wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

regardless nice joint

Forget about acting a color, how about just acting natural?
And that's one to grow on... (no sarcasm)

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

BTW - This was really, really dope.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Do all of you who knock HustleCrowe and Jimmie Hoffa have the same disdane for white latinos in hip-hop who "act black" and "dress black"?

Thun

Post by Thun »

Icesickle wrote:Do all of you who knock HustleCrowe and Jimmie Hoffa have the same disdane for white latinos in hip-hop who "act black" and "dress black"?
You can't seriously be this stupid.

21Grams

Post by 21Grams »

KILL YT!!!!!

but seriously, how can anyone not like Serch? he gave us Nas.