DJ SoulClap & Wyldbunch feat Punchline (of eMC)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

DJSoulClap

DJ SoulClap & Wyldbunch feat Punchline (of eMC)

Post by DJSoulClap »

http://www.zshare.net/audio/595141000f577d6e/

Please download it for free and let me know what you think. It's the first track off the album which we are recording right now and it features the homeboy Punchline!

Hasenfefer

Post by Hasenfefer »

Hasenfefer

Post by Hasenfefer »

Thanks for following the rules without throwing a hissy fit. :) It's appreciated.

Beat on this is pretty smooth. That rhodesy keyboard and little guitar licks create a nice mood...drums are pretty crisp as well.

DJSoulClap

Post by DJSoulClap »

Hasenfefer wrote:Thanks for following the rules without throwing a hissy fit. :) It's appreciated.

Beat on this is pretty smooth. That rhodesy keyboard and little guitar licks create a nice mood...drums are pretty crisp as well.
The rules make sense, so I had no problem, sorry for didnt checking them first. Thanks for the feedback!
Last edited by DJSoulClap on Fri May 22, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin

Post by Martin »

this beat is pretty dope but i would never use those drums. i cant hear em without thinking of incarcerated scarfaces. i would switch those up. otherwise good.

DJSoulClap

Post by DJSoulClap »

Tons of people used those drums in the exact way, the first that always comes to my mind is Keith Murray - The Most Beautifullest thing... I dont really have a problem with it, but I understand your concern.

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

dope Soulclap.....can't wait for that LP man....Punch does his thing as usual....

max prime

Post by max prime »

punch was dope. but yeah jacking a classic break makes me less interested in the beat.

nestle quik

Post by nestle quik »

I don't have a problem if the breaks been used, all you people acting like the break is holy or something tend to forget that the break never belonged to anyone in the first place. other than the Detroit Emeralds.