Is Vordul a full-blown crackhead?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

pen

Post by pen »

damn. will high. been a minute.
kardi, chocs, saukrates, dj moves, sixtoo, a-trak, jr flo, kimo, redone, john smith, escrol, bender, empire, hustlemann, muzion, aspire, moka only, prev one, maestro, michie mee, patience, theo3, the bridge, dj drastik, flight distance, t-wrex, dl incognito, osa, dj kaem, nextra, kelron, STAY, loes, moss, bishop brigante, belly...

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

:ohsh:
wow

COOLEHMAGAZINE

Post by COOLEHMAGAZINE »

Philaflava wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: philaflava@philaflava..com
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 11:16 AM
Subject: Vordul/Will High

Oh man...Where to start?

Employee: You've been turnin' tricks and suckin' dicks so long for your pimp, Mr. Jewfolks. I hope you at least get to ride shotgun in the Caddy, you little hoe. You've been on my dick so hard, my balls turn on your heartlight. 7 or 8 years of hardcore dickriding, except, unlike Heather Hunter, you won't reap a financial benefit from it.

Roger Schwartz: For the record, I was a whigger in 1984, which predates the Juice Crew by two years. You have no right to be critical of anyone's mental health. Your major in college was like Spanish Literature. The few college courses I have taken were in Psychology and Sociology, and, I was indoctrinated to the ridiculous, liberal-minded, world of psychology/psychiatry due to childhood institutionalization (Yes, I actually DID experience a lengthier and more horrendous childhood imprisonment than that horrible drug-abusing whigger turned hipster faggot, Cage). Additionally, I have read (I am almost sure) more extensively of the field. You're like every other messageboarder who reflexively spews out little psychological catchphrases you hear on "Oprah" or "To Catch a Boytoucher" or whatever other little Dr. Phil, pop psychology show you watch and then authoritatively spew forth this jibberish/jargon like you know what the FUCK you're talking about. Meanwhile, you're one of the biggest, most socially inept mental defectives on here, and, were it not for the protective cocoon of academia and the comfort of your little schoolbooks and internet connection, you would probably fall apart and have a nervous breakdown. You're Obsessive Compulsive, and, you suffer from an Anxiety Disorder. DSM-IV THAT, motherfucker. As far as questioning my intelligence, I am an inactive member of Mensa with a Stanford Binet-tested IQ of 141. While this is not genius, level, it is right below that in the "gifted" range. Now, there are thought to be about 13 kind of intelligence, but, the 2 or 3 that are commonly measured on IQ tests, are the same kinds (cognitive reasoning, verbal aptitude, mathematical aptitude, ability to find patterns, etc) that are valued by self-aggrandizing academians like yourself. Additionally, because you're overtly nerdy in appearance and demeanor, light-skinned, and bear the last name of a Jewish father/stepfather, you are in an even worse predicament than the Whitest Whigger, in that, your authenticity will always be questioned in the hood. You have obviously never seen hard times, and your lexicon and foppish demeanor is indicative of such. You can only parrot (BET, MTV, Source, etc.) what other chimps know innately. So, sadly, like Knut, the cuddly little Polar Cub, you can only live in the White Man's captivity, as you'd be torn apart by your own species in the wild.

Jaime (yet another Jew bastard...): Master thespian. A chump for all chumps. I find it funny how, they make this Vordul thread, and, you (by sheer coincidence!) post your touching little tribute to Camu Tao, who, while talented as a musician, was just another rotten fucking nigger, anyway. But all people are saints when they, die, right? You're such a stereotypical Jew: WHINY. To divert attention away from the fact that Vordul is a cracksmoking faggot (I am surprised no one examined the "faggot" aspect of my statement: he really is a rump chump), you, staying true to character, attempt to divert everyone's attention using your cloying little sympathy pleas. Similarly, after I broke your boy's jaw, you tried to profit off of it by arranging that little sympathy tour. You Jews are all the same: You turn grief into a cottage industry!! HOLOCAUST, HOLOCAUST!! Anytime something doesn't go your way, you cocksuckers reflexively whine about the Holocaust or your arthritis or something. You made like 3 songs about your horrible, horrible stepfather. My father used to beat the shit and piss out of me, you whiny motherfucker. Maybe, if you weren't such a spoiled little brat and didn't cockblock him all of the time while he was trying to get his fuck on with your Mom, he wouldn't have smacked you around so much, you bitchtime cookies 'n cream motherfucker. I'm surprised I haven't seen you around in so long. Fort Greene or Red Hook or whatever other little hipster faggot paradise you live in is such a short distance from me. I mentally masturbate with the imagery of bloodied ironic T-shirts, she-male bone fragments, and horribly twisted, "vintage" bicycle frames. Do another line of coke to escape the pain, sweetie.

LOL@all of this, though. For real.

All of sudden, it's a tragic, unbelievable revelation that some Nignog is a crackhead? OHMYGOD! A fucking nigger is smoking crack!! Alert the media! Mindbinder claims this is his boy or whatever, but didn't know he sucked on the glass dick? Did you know he sucked on the nigger dicks, too? Maybe he was sucking YOUR dick, and, you had this romanticized image of him in your mind as an ideal mate, thus, blocking out the image of your perfect lover haggling over 2 for 5's.

Anyone that got hooked on crack after, like, 1986, is a fucking MORON. I don't feel bad for him AT ALL. I hope he contracts AIDS through a bleeding herpes sore in his asshole from his crack-fueled, anonymous, homosexual dalliances. Less of a tax burden for the rest of us.

What else? Hmm..

That is not my real voice on "Lyin' Fallacy". That is me imitating an obese BITCH. Hey Vast: All the Tae Bo in the world and I'll still break you down and make bitch soup, motherfucker. Billy Blanks doesn't teach you heart on those little videotapes, Chump. You're a fat fucking nigger and I'd smack you so hard, you'd beg me for mercy, you monkeyminded motherfucker. Go take some more drugs, you oversized chimp.

As far as PackFM and all of these other people encouraging everyone to support Vordul's music...OK, I guess. But, you're basically enabling his crack habit. It's just another hustle at this point for him. Much like standing on Christopher Street and trying to sell his ass is.

I agree with what most of Christian From Austin and Drastik said. The rest of you are in various stages of ignorance and delusion, for the most part. I tried to tell you suckers like 9 years ago that this whole clique was a bunch of phonies and chumps. Now do you believe me? You know nothing of the streets. I know most street niggers better than they know themselves, and, you're on the outside looking in. Through a fish lens, at that.

Anyone who took offense to this: I'm still in Ridgewood and I need my exercise.

Lovingly,

Guillermo
Why even post this here? It is funny that this guy claims all these things but at the same time assaulting Vordul Mega appears to be the only thing he has done with his sad life. Imagine some "fight" you got into in high school with an 18 year old a decade ago being the high point of your existence. The only reason anyone besides his family knows who he is or cares in 2009 is his tangential relationship to the very man he badmouths at every opportunity.

But seriously, in my opinion, Will High's thoughts and ideas are completely worthless. Still in Ridgewood...no suprise there.
http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/
http://twitter.com/#!/coolehmag

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos.

the brow

Post by the brow »

Ridgewood is mad intrepid, god.
Shoot bro, I got a waterproof suit yo.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

COOLEHMAGAZINE wrote: Why even post this here?
Considering he was the fuel to many of these threads in the past week I felt it was fair to let him voice his opinion. Also because he is banned.

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

I'm pretty sure that
Will High wrote:You're like every other messageboarder who reflexively spews out little psychological catchphrases
is in reference to me. Sometime last year, Will posted a disturbing, self-revealing essay on Rooster Fights about how he feels alienated from society, and how he would rather fuck a woman's corpse than to have to talk to her. He asked me specifically what I thought of it, and I replied something like, "It's nice to know a serial killer before they become infamous for actually murdering." Pressing me more about my thoughts, I said something like I thought he was a sociopath, which annoyed him incredibly. He pointed out that he was not a sociopath for one reason or another, and how I was using pop-psychology. I pointed out that, hey, I am not a psychologist, pop or otherwise, and you wanted to know MY thoughts. He deleted his essay, challenged me to a fight, and then left the forum, never to be seen again.

I am here to say that Will, you always have a home at Rooster Fights. Get back to where you once belonged.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

rap is outta control.

peace to everybody.

both the god and devil inside every one of us.

and let's leave the past in the past, please.

seriously.

one love
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

COOLEHMAGAZINE

Post by COOLEHMAGAZINE »

I hear that and it is your board so you should do what you want. That was just my initial, visceral reaction.

Thing is, we already know Will High's thoughts on everything:

I am a genius. I hate niggers and jews and fags. I pretend that attacking Vordul was no big deal but it was the only thing I ever did in my life that got me the attention I clearly need. Here is my general location, even though I know no-one is coming to fight me, because that is the only way I know how to interact with people on the internet.

But yeah, I really do not have anything more to add to this thread except thanks to the people who care about V and I could care less what Will High is thinking about in his moms basement, so peace.
http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/
http://twitter.com/#!/coolehmag

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos.