KRS-ONE makes ACTHEPD seem normal

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

dat piff wrote:maybe we should be nice to mindbender.. if he's gonna take over the world like his rap has, were gonna want to be on his good side.

valid point.

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

I don't have time for this shit. I'm off to the butchery to purchase some delicious steak tips with the proper side dishes. What a beautiful day in heaven this is
ImageImageImage

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

im back.. the steak tips were delicious. A selfless animal provided its existence to provide me with forever bliss in my heaven peace and love. big up to KRS the one true god. he understands

:megaman: :ohsh: :rockout: :treetopping: :cookiecookie: :cookiecookie: :cookiecookie: :ohcanada: :jiz: :jiz: :jiz: :jiz:
ImageImageImage

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

dat piff wrote:I don't have time for this shit. I'm off to the butchery to purchase some delicious steak tips with the proper side dishes. What a beautiful day in heaven this is

oh shit, will you be paying by beatbox or freestyle? maybe a swipe of your EBTFUNKFAKE card?

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

"YES, I AM THINKING ABOUT FUCKING UP JOEL OSTEEN!!!!!"

ACTHEPD
Location: HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio ... HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com

Post by ACTHEPD »

Trying to mix HipHop with religion and government takes all of the HipHop out of HipHop ... Without the arts of brand new funk, HipHop has now power ... For people who are out of touch with this fact, you are the game playing, perpetrating, plagiarists who get it all twisted ... and Emplyoee, meet me on LaBrea and Pico today at rush hour ...

And, please mindbender, tell Mr.Parker what I said ...
myspace.com/theprogramdirector
HipHopPhilosophy.com
HipHopPhilosophy.blogspot.com
Martin wrote:i gotta be honest. acthepd is by far the biggest self aggrandizing faggot (outside of mindbender) on this website but he does have damn good taste and mixing skills
SCARLENE wrote:THAT LOCATION SUCKS...ONLY REASON I NOTICED YOUR STORE WAS I AM USUALLY STUCK IN TRAFFIC THERE, & OH MY GOD ACS STORE IS RIGHT THERE

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ACTHEPD wrote:Trying to mix HipHop with religion and government takes all of the HipHop out of HipHop ... Without the arts of brand new funk, HipHop has now power ... For people who are out of touch with this fact, you are the game playing, perpetrating, plagiarists who get it all twisted ... and Emplyoee, meet me on LaBrea and Pico today at rush hour ...
HEY YOU FAGGOT ASS TEDDY RUXPIN LOOKIN' ASS MAWFUCKA, NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU

DULLAH

Post by DULLAH »

ACTHEPD wrote: and Emplyoee, meet me on LaBrea and Pico today at rush hour ...
Make it happen.
Arlene/Keen come youtube it.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

Thirteen wrote:He obviously underestimated the potency of LSD
:lol:

Thun

Post by Thun »

Employee wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:Trying to mix HipHop with religion and government takes all of the HipHop out of HipHop ... Without the arts of brand new funk, HipHop has now power ... For people who are out of touch with this fact, you are the game playing, perpetrating, plagiarists who get it all twisted ... and Emplyoee, meet me on LaBrea and Pico today at rush hour ...
HEY YOU FAGGOT ASS TEDDY RUXPIN LOOKIN' ASS MAWFUCKA, NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

DULLAH wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote: and Emplyoee, meet me on LaBrea and Pico today at rush hour ...
Make it happen.
Arlene/Keen come youtube it.
You want to see a video of two guys meeting?

FAGGOT.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

ACTHEPD wrote:HipHop and Religion can never mix, be soluble, compatible ... for the same reasons HipHop has denounced religion ... and anybody who cannot see that, including KRS-One, is lost ...

KRS-One has been not-the-same-person (as pre-1995-KRS) since the mid-90's ... It all turned into a business (cough *religion*) to him ever since ... I tried to help, but you must be a yes-man to be down with KRS-One now ... I guess that's why Will don't run with him no more ... Last time I saw will (in 96) he told me, "Shit is different now AC, his wife controls all of this shit now" ...

Trying to make HipHop into a religion is by far the worst thing I ever heard from KRS-One ... HipHop always was, is and will be > religion ... Religion is a separatist economic establishment ... All of this is broken down (to it's very last compound) at HipHopPhilosophy.com ...
you have a narrow and shallow definition of religion.

you religiously conduct your radio show every week. :killacam:

you are also a cold hearted, self-righteous, proud bastard. that's not a good look for a rock star, a famous DJ, a politician or a religious figure, which in essence are all one and the same person.
Trademark wrote:I hope you guys at least make him a senator in the new world order hip hop universe. So who is going to President? What will be the form of monetary trade? Will we buy food with a freestyle or what?
democratically, the person with the most righteous idea should disseminate it to all, and that idea should rule, just like the hip hop days of old.

also, this has not been made yet. take pieces of the past and build with pieces of the future.

it wont work if you go into it thinking it won't work. just like the Secret. and life itself.

:spidey:
Thun wrote:Even if Mindbender grew up to be the Grand Viceroy Of The Provine Of Hop-Hip he'd still be a tranny fag who growls into a fisher price mic while his more talented brother winces at him from the ragged couch while his ex-girlfriend gets double penetrated by Maestro Fresh Wes' nephews.
Roger, you almost certainly have something to contribute to this new idea, but you're such a bitchtime weakling cocksucker that you'd rather pontificate on the sidelines, with your baby cock tucked inbetween your yellow tail on the high horse of low life existence you prance and gallop around the internet on, than actually give something of value to the subculture you have been leeching off of for your whole fucking life. Besides a few forgotten mp3s and a pile of pessimistic essays that 5 people read, what the fuck do you plan on giving to the world when your bitter little life is done, Roger?

shit is disgusting, B.

whatever. see where your path to nowhere takes you, Rahj and Co.

love is the future. you are just wasting your fucking life doing otherwise.

one day i hope this revelation is born in your heart.

:cheers:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Futura

Post by Futura »

LOL, Mindbender is is dead serious about this. Question, what holidays will be recognized in this Hip Hop religion?
step one wrote:
Futura wrote:
That Craig dude needs to get his facts straight before he could expose the Wu Tang Clan.............. Redman isn't apart of the Wu.
thanks for clarifying
you're welcome

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
ACTHEPD wrote:HipHop and Religion can never mix, be soluble, compatible ... for the same reasons HipHop has denounced religion ... and anybody who cannot see that, including KRS-One, is lost ...

KRS-One has been not-the-same-person (as pre-1995-KRS) since the mid-90's ... It all turned into a business (cough *religion*) to him ever since ... I tried to help, but you must be a yes-man to be down with KRS-One now ... I guess that's why Will don't run with him no more ... Last time I saw will (in 96) he told me, "Shit is different now AC, his wife controls all of this shit now" ...

Trying to make HipHop into a religion is by far the worst thing I ever heard from KRS-One ... HipHop always was, is and will be > religion ... Religion is a separatist economic establishment ... All of this is broken down (to it's very last compound) at HipHopPhilosophy.com ...
you have a narrow and shallow definition of religion.

you religiously conduct your radio show every week. :killacam:

you are also a cold hearted, self-righteous, proud bastard. that's not a good look for a rock star, a famous DJ, a politician or a religious figure, which in essence are all one and the same person.
Trademark wrote:I hope you guys at least make him a senator in the new world order hip hop universe. So who is going to President? What will be the form of monetary trade? Will we buy food with a freestyle or what?
democratically, the person with the most righteous idea should disseminate it to all, and that idea should rule, just like the hip hop days of old.

also, this has not been made yet. take pieces of the past and build with pieces of the future.

it wont work if you go into it thinking it won't work. just like the Secret. and life itself.

:spidey:
Thun wrote:Even if Mindbender grew up to be the Grand Viceroy Of The Provine Of Hop-Hip he'd still be a tranny fag who growls into a fisher price mic while his more talented brother winces at him from the ragged couch while his ex-girlfriend gets double penetrated by Maestro Fresh Wes' nephews.
Roger, you almost certainly have something to contribute to this new idea, but you're such a bitchtime weakling cocksucker that you'd rather pontificate on the sidelines, with your baby cock tucked inbetween your yellow tail on the high horse of low life existence you prance and gallop around the internet on, than actually give something of value to the subculture you have been leeching off of for your whole fucking life. Besides a few forgotten mp3s and a pile of pessimistic essays that 5 people read, what the fuck do you plan on giving to the world when your bitter little life is done, Roger?

shit is disgusting, B.

whatever. see where your path to nowhere takes you, Rahj and Co.

love is the future. you are just wasting your fucking life doing otherwise.

one day i hope this revelation is born in your heart.

:cheers:
I'm only going to tell you this once:
YOU ARE ONE CRAZY MOTHER FUCKER.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

honestly MB how will we pay for things?

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

Trademark wrote:honestly MB how will we pay for things?
You will be freestyling or breakdancing for your supper.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Futura wrote:LOL, Mindbender is is dead serious about this. Question, what holidays will be recognized in this Hip Hop religion?
step one wrote:
Futura wrote:
That Craig dude needs to get his facts straight before he could expose the Wu Tang Clan.............. Redman isn't apart of the Wu.
thanks for clarifying
you're welcome
I've never been so serious. I LIVE THIS WAY. I've been living this way for years and years.

I don't call December 25th "Christmas" anymore. It's "James Brown Day" to me now. Who the fuck even believes that "Jesus the Christ" was born on December 25th anyways.

I'll still give people presents and shit, and salute some traditions and shit... but James Brown is the Godfather of Soul, and I worship his contributions to Black history and world music history by remembering him on the day he died.

birthdays, days of death... we make our own celebrations, just like everyone else does. ain't no different. we just take the power that has been using us for so long.

On February 15th, I ALWAYS do something positive, in memory of Big L.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

shadowmaster

Post by shadowmaster »

BUT I thought KRS was a born again Christian? What happened to that development?
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender's thoughts on male bisexuality:
i'm beyond description in many dimensions of existence. infinite freedom is a nice idea for everyone to know.

i doubt even 5 people are ready to conversate on the level that i think on about this.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

shadowmaster wrote:BUT I thought KRS was a born again Christian? What happened to that development?
Fuck off.

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:On February 15th, I ALWAYS do something positive, in memory of Big L.
Yes, it is good form to celebrate that bastion of positivity, Big L, on the day of his death. I prefer to recite one of his most positive hymns, "139."
Our Lord and Savior Big L wrote:Yo, I be that smooth cat you never seen rollin' with clowns
One of the few from Uptown that's holdin it down
Bitches be on me like I'm welfare, even rich ones
that live in Bel Air, is this Big L yeah, hell yeah
Word up, I use a chrome gat to push domes back
Watch how you talk when you call me, Feds got my phone tapped
This rap game, I put my life in it, chain got
mega ice in it, push an Infinite, chrome rims, light tinted
You can see pal, it's all about me now
Twenty G's a show bitch three thou just to freestyle
I made this cheese it didn't grow on trees
Can you hold somethin? Sure, you can hold on these
Yo I'm fat like the old Cray-on, smooth as Rayon
L is who the ladies stay on, baby play on
I stay jeweled up, pockets swelled up from banks I held up
Plenty bitch-ass niggaz Big L stuck
I never catch cold feet when I hold heat
We roll deep, with the Triple Black dogs in their old jeep
I catch a fag three o'clock in the morn
On the block all alone and put the glock to his dome
Tell him "Give it up quick, you nitwit, don't try to get slick
Or I'm a let this four-fifth spit and leave your shit split"
Prick, it ain't nothing decent about me
A true thug for real, you can ask the precinct about me
A rap junkie, don't try to play me like some flunky
Jewels be chunky, pockets lumpy, attitude grumpy
And mad niggaz be fronting the life
Popping mad shit, trying to be something they not
Your faggot ass better stay to dancing, don't even look at me
I might break your jaw just for glancing
I'm sick like Manson
In '97 Harlem kids is blowing
And we don't trip, we'll let a bitch starve til her ribs are showing
Amen.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

shadowmaster wrote:BUT I thought KRS was a born again Christian? What happened to that development?
he realized he was more Godly WITHOUT Christianity.

"don't believe the hype/ just go into the light/ you don't need Jesus Christ if your soul is true in life/ the religion of existence, everybody's a part of it..." - Mindbender

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ADDIMUSIC STEWART, ASK KRS-ONE IF HE WILL BE ACCEPTING BISXEUAL DUDES INTO HIS RELIGIOUS TENT

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
"don't believe the hype/ just go into the light/ you don't need Jesus Christ if your soul is true in life/ the religion of existence, everybody's a part of it..." - Mindbender
Those lyrics make no sense whatsoever.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Reggie wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:On February 15th, I ALWAYS do something positive, in memory of Big L.
Yes, it is good form to celebrate that bastion of positivity, Big L, on the day of his death. I prefer to recite one of his most positive hymns, "139."
Our Lord and Savior Big L wrote:Yo, I be that smooth cat you never seen rollin' with clowns
One of the few from Uptown that's holdin it down
Bitches be on me like I'm welfare, even rich ones
that live in Bel Air, is this Big L yeah, hell yeah
Word up, I use a chrome gat to push domes back
Watch how you talk when you call me, Feds got my phone tapped
This rap game, I put my life in it, chain got
mega ice in it, push an Infinite, chrome rims, light tinted
You can see pal, it's all about me now
Twenty G's a show bitch three thou just to freestyle
I made this cheese it didn't grow on trees
Can you hold somethin? Sure, you can hold on these
Yo I'm fat like the old Cray-on, smooth as Rayon
L is who the ladies stay on, baby play on
I stay jeweled up, pockets swelled up from banks I held up
Plenty bitch-ass niggaz Big L stuck
I never catch cold feet when I hold heat
We roll deep, with the Triple Black dogs in their old jeep
I catch a fag three o'clock in the morn
On the block all alone and put the glock to his dome
Tell him "Give it up quick, you nitwit, don't try to get slick
Or I'm a let this four-fifth spit and leave your shit split"
Prick, it ain't nothing decent about me
A true thug for real, you can ask the precinct about me
A rap junkie, don't try to play me like some flunky
Jewels be chunky, pockets lumpy, attitude grumpy
And mad niggaz be fronting the life
Popping mad shit, trying to be something they not
Your faggot ass better stay to dancing, don't even look at me
I might break your jaw just for glancing
I'm sick like Manson
In '97 Harlem kids is blowing
And we don't trip, we'll let a bitch starve til her ribs are showing
Amen.
haw haw.

you know there was a world of difference between the art of Lamont Coleman and the life of Lamont Coleman, right?

you pessimistic bastard, stop being so facetious. :lol:

plus evil is necessary. unfortunate, but a necessary part of life. to highlight its existence is not wrong.

aint no yin without yang, aint no peace without war.

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

Employee wrote:ADDIMUSIC STEWART, ASK KRS-ONE IF HE WILL BE ACCEPTING BISXEUAL DUDES INTO HIS RELIGIOUS TENT

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

this is what happens when you dont go to college, you should get this kind of hokey shit out in your early twenties, look back and realize how dumb it is. when you embrace it in your thirties its just sad.

you actually quote the secret dude. the fucking secret. the big secret - believe you can do it, they have been keeping that info from you for years. they dont want you to know. ooooh the secret.

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:haw haw.

you know there was a world of difference between the art of Lamont Coleman and the life of Lamont Coleman, right?

you pessimistic bastard, stop being so facetious. :lol:

plus evil is necessary. unfortunate, but a necessary part of life. to highlight its existence is not wrong.

aint no yin without yang, aint no peace without war.
Yes, just like there is undoubtedly a difference between the man Jesus Christ and the legend of Jesus Christ. However he has the benefit of being dead for two-thousand years. Big L does not. In fact, most participants of hip-hop since its inception are alive and kicking. They are humans, and as such, they are flawed. For many of them, their flaws are right in the open and obvious.

This is why a hip-hop religion won't work. Shall we bow down to Ced Gee, who became a virulent crackhead that sold his group's masters for the rock? Or perhaps we should pay homage to Cap MPC, the graffiti writer who shot a dude in the back in front of Art & Design High School. Nas, Jay-Z, Chuck D, KRS-One...ain't one of them coming off sparkling clean in the final analysis. Some of them can have my respect, but I'm not going to worship the dudes.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:ADDIMUSIC STEWART, ASK KRS-ONE IF HE WILL BE ACCEPTING BISXEUAL DUDES INTO HIS RELIGIOUS TENT
if your mind is closed at all, you are not even ready to think on the levels people are trying to build with the potential power of hip hop.

KRS-One, at his town hall meeting said something i'm still trying to wrap my head around. He said "cannibalism and rape are natural."

in Western culture, they are obviously taboo crimes that get you locked in jail ASAP. but if we think with a mind beyond our North American values, what would we see differently? there was a time on earth where people did these things, for various reasons, and the consequences were different than what they are now.

i'm not condoning them, i'm just approaching this with a more open mind than to judge and condemn it outright. why do we hate what we hate and accept what we accept? can you look through yourself?

Employee, you KNOW Asians be eating dogs galore in Malaysia and shit. Is it wrong? Is it right? Who decides?

i'm ready to be part of that panel, the one that questions this life.

you guys can post about it and make fun of me on :phila: .

i'll be working with KRS-One. and sean daley if he's in :cheers: