"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

I am glad that I lived to see the day.

I been waiting.

let the Shyne Era begin.

Prodigy next year?

Finally, NYC gonna get some REAL STREET MOTHERFUCKERS who talk raps with substance in demand. yessss :bow:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

is he even a citizen.. isn't his dad some type of diplomat-(no cham)

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Top ten "who gives a shit?"

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

rip diddy

kato

Post by kato »

so is he gonna sign with badboy or what?

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:I am glad that I lived to see the day.

I been waiting.

let the Shyne Era begin.

Prodigy next year?

Finally, NYC gonna get some REAL STREET MOTHERFUCKERS who talk raps with substance in demand. yessss :bow:
You're kidding right? Dude is the epitome of forgettable mc's. He sounds like he's pretending he has a deep voice and I can't think of any verses he's spit that aren't completely generic. NO ONE would be talking about him still if he hadn't gone to prison. Dude is a joke.

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

odium-LSC wrote:Dude is the epitome of forgettable mc's. He sounds like he's pretending he has a deep voice and I can't think of any verses he's spit that aren't completely generic. NO ONE would be talking about him still if he hadn't gone to prison. Dude is a joke.
I concur. Shyne is one of the most overrated emcees in the history of emceein. He's only talked on because of his affiliation with Diddy and how his voice sounded like Biggie's. Shine has 0.0001% the rap talent though.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

odium-LSC wrote:

I been waiting.

let the Shyne Era begin.

Prodigy next year?

You're kidding right? Dude is the epitome of forgettable mc's. He sounds like he's pretending he has a deep voice and I can't think of any verses he's spit that aren't completely generic. NO ONE would be talking about him still if he hadn't gone to prison. Dude is a joke.
that's your opinion of Shyne? that's nice.

I feel pretty much the opposite, and I feel great about how I feel about it.

I can't fucking wait for the new Shyne music to drop. I love his shit.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
odium-LSC wrote:

I been waiting.

let the Shyne Era begin.

Prodigy next year?

Yeah, but you also think that you make good music so your opinion is kinda worthless.

LONDON!

Re: Shyne gets released from prison tomorrow

Post by LONDON! »

Magneto wrote:That's all really.
thats good to hear he's landing tommorow, another stand up brother on the roads, hopefully he can get his life back on track and get some of this legal bread, he's got the talent, that authentic street shit wit a gully flow, he represents

he was born in the states though, east flatbush, bk, bang, bang, ha ha, it's just his estranged dad since he was born thats a diplomat

step one

Post by step one »

odium-LSC wrote: You're kidding right? Dude is the epitome of forgettable mc's. He sounds like he's pretending he has a deep voice and I can't think of any verses he's spit that aren't completely generic. NO ONE would be talking about him still if he hadn't gone to prison. Dude is a joke.
this.
if he hadnt got locked up he'd be with G Dep smoking dust in Harlem and no one would give a fuck about him.

as for the "gully NYC street shit", "Jimmy Choo" anyone?
he'll have a record with Drake/Akon/T Pain by the end of the year.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Money Gripp wrote:Top ten "who gives a shit?"

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

Shyne Remains In Custody Due To Immigration Status
Rapper was to be release from prison Tuesday, but a rep says officials may deport him to Belize.

looks like Shyne's homecoming is on hold for the moment.

The former Bad Boy rapper (born Jamal Barrow) was scheduled to be released from prison Tuesday (October 6) after serving more than nine years of a 10-year sentence in connection with the 2001 Club New York shooting involving Diddy and Jennifer Lopez.

But his release is now under review, as representatives for the rapper revealed to MTV News that the Brooklyn MC is being detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement at an unspecified facility in Western New York State. Officials are determining whether or not to deport the rapper, who was born in Belize, a rep explained.

"Shyne is currently in federal custody while his future immigration status is determined," the rep said in a message to MTV News. Shyne attorney Oscar Michelen emphasized to MTV News on Tuesday afternoon that Shyne has not been released, contrary to media reports.

In August, a lawyer for Shyne said the rapper was "90 percent of the way home" after a judge ruled on his post-release supervision. The rapper received two and a half years of post-release supervision (probation, essentially) stemming from his conviction on first-degree assault and a host of other lesser charges. At the time of his sentencing, an official with the Department of Correction confirmed to MTV News that Shyne would have to complete at least eight years and seven months of his prison sentence.

For years, though, Shyne's release date has been the subject of much confusion. Michelen acknowledged the subject had become urban legend, as the rumors started yearly that his client would be released. Michelen told MTV News in August that he believed a clerical error led to the incorrect assumptions.

"I think [the basis for the rumor] was created by a computer," he explained, "because the Department of Corrections has a Web site where you can do an inmate lookup. And if you have the information, it will show you that [Shyne's] earlier release date was originally April [of this year] and then June. And we don't now how that was in there. But it showed that. And then what would happen is before a release date, [an inmate] would get produced before a parole board, and in the institution, there would be rumors that [Shyne] was up for parole. I guess inmates or guards would spread the rumor."

At press time, the status of Shyne's release from prison remained unclear.

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

shyne was born in belize?

learn something new every day...

ape9

Post by ape9 »

does he even have cab fair to get home?

LONDON!

Post by LONDON! »

damn i thought shyne said in a interview that he was born in the states, its all good though, big up the belize crew, i hope he dosen't get deported though, fuck the system, can't let a brother change he's life around and shit

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

who?

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

Shyne is a horrible rapper.

Req

Post by Req »

"Ill be smokin' trees in Belize when they find me"

:killacam:
F.U. MOOLAH

Thun

Post by Thun »

Damn they couldn't even release him in time for Yom Kippur?

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

he is getting deported fri back to belize

http://globalgrind.com/content/1041304/ ... -Deported/

Update: So here is what I know so far, that family has been told to prepare for Shyne to be deported. They've reached out to Gov Patterson, but this issue is out of his hands because it's a federal issue so there isn't much he can do. He is trying to pull some strings but things are not looking good for Shyne Po. Let's pray for Shyne

_____

Update: 6:00 PM EST: I've just learned that Shyne has only learned of his pending deportation only 3 hours ago. This unfortunately set back is causing a lot of chaos and drama for a family who has been w/o Shyne for the last 10 years. The family has reached out to Gov. Patterson but word is and I quote "It does not look good". Developing

_____

UPDATE: GG has just learned That Shyne will be deported by Friday and US Immigration & Customs have given his family 24 hours to see Shyne before he is sent back to Belize. The family is heading to see Shyne now was we speak 5:25pm EST Developing

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

lollll he had to spend 9 years in prison and then gets deported back to fuckin BELIZE? that suuuucks

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

major :copy:
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

shyne's dad the nigga is like the president or some other high ranking govt. official in belize he'll be fine unless they were overthrown on some shit

i was about to say muslim 5% rappin niggas better beware shyne's comin out with some hebrew hammers type shit outghta jail;
UBM CD COMING SOON

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

saddening.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

http://www.unkut.com/2009/10/seven-from-shyne/

my kinda shit.

rap is outta control, and the realest motherfuckers suffer the most in this bullshit.

pestilence

Post by pestilence »

It's not that bad. KRS can put him on the front line of the Belizian Army to preserve the church of HIPHOP.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

so what? he's free... it aint like he can't record mediocre rap in a 3rd world country... happens here all the time

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
odium-LSC wrote:

I been waiting.

let the Shyne Era begin.

Prodigy next year?

gotta agree with bender...listen to "pussy n pistols" then tell me shyne is garbage